CHAPTER 35

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35

 

“Feed me..” Kim asked Pie to feed him with potato chips in the bowl. They watched movie together in their living room, spoiled Kim was lying on the couch and put his head on Pie’s lap.

 

“Here.” Pie said, she fed Kim, but when Kim opened his mouth, she immediately pull the chips and eat it.

 

“Uh, feed me.” Kim pleaded and pouting his lips.

 

“You are so spoiled, you are not a baby anymore, you should eat by yourself.”

 

“It will taste different if you fed me.” Kim said, he sat on the couch, moves closer to Pie. “Come on.” He asked again.

 

“Here..” Pie fed him.

 

“Hmm,, It’s sooo delicious. Now, let me fed you.” Kim said, he took a chip.

 

“I can eat by my self.”

 

“No you can’t.” Kim put the chips on his lips and holding Pie’s hand. “take it.” He mumbled with the chips on his lips.

 

“Crazyy,,, No waay..” Pie laughed and shake her head.

 

“Come on.” Kim mumbled again. He let Pie’s hand go, and cupped her face. “Come on.”

 

“Crazy, Kim.” Pie said and took the chip with her lips.

 

“Ah.. It must be the most delicious chips you ate.” Kim said and hugged her.

 

“It’s the worst.”

 

“You know what’s missing?”

 

“What?”

 

“This.” Kim gave a peck on her lips.

 

“Kiiimm..” Pie hit his chest playfully.

 

“Now that’s perfect.”

 

“You are really crazy, you kissed me without asking, that’s impolite.”

 

“Impolite? Really? I don’t have your permission to kiss you, I am your husband, and.. you told me you love me, so?”

 

Pie’s face turned to red. “I didn’t say that.”

 

“Bad liar.”

 

“Stop teasing me!”

 

“I won’t. Say it again.”

 

“No. I am tired, I want to sleep.” Pie said, she wants to stand up but Kim pulled her again.

 

“Wait. What do you want for dinner? I will make a reservation.” He cling his arm on Pie.

 

“I am lazy to go out.”

 

“So?”

 

“How if you cook for me.”

 

“ME? I can’t.”

 

“But I want you to cook for me.”

 

“How if..”

 

“It’s my birthday, you can cook anything you can.”

 

“I don’t know you are a dictator.”

 

“Now you know. Let me sleep now. When I wake up you have to finish our dinner.”

 

“Yes, sir!” Kim said and kissed her forehead.

 

“Stop kissing me!”

 

“Then you have to kiss me.”

 

“In your dream. Let me go, I want to sleep.” Pie tried to push Kim away.

 

“Okay.. Sleep tight, my baby.” Kim let her go.

 

“Cook a delicious food for me!” Pie said, stuck her tongue out to tease Kim.

 

“Crazy,” Kim laughed on her. He immediately took his phone when Pie closed the door behind him. He dialed a number. “I need your help, now. We only have two hours!”

 

PIE POV.

 

Can I tell you something? Today is the happiest birthday ever in my life. All he did for me makes me feel so special. I have no regret to tell him I love him, but please Kim don’t ask me to say it again because I am shy. I was awake 15 minutes a go, he told me he hasn’t finished yet, and look what he did for me. He prepared our bathroom with candles and aromatherapy, filling the bathtub with warm w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter