CHAPTER 36

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM POV

"Good morning, my dear wife," I greeted Pie, I didn't notice when she woke up. She is busy in the kitchen, "What do you do?" I asked her.

"Breakfast?" She answered me, turns to face me with a plate of scramble egg and sausage. "Coffee, milk, or tea?" She asked me.

I came closer to her and took the plate from her hand, put it on the counter. "How about you?" I asked, pulling her closer and kissed her on her lips. "Coffee will be good, baby." I said. "No su.."

"No sugar, no milk, just black coffee, a little thick." She cut me off. "Isn't it?"

"How can you know?"

"Don't say I never pay attention to you, I might know you more than you think."

"You forget it again."

"I am not, baby." She smiled to me and touch my cheek. "Just a little odd to call you with all the sweet name."

"Don't be. I love to hear it."

"Let's have breakfast." She pulled me. We get out breakfast together. She is so beautiful, her baby bump covered by an apron, yet she still tiny. She didn't gain too much weight on her pregnancy.

"Pie, can you come to my office with me?" I asked her while munching my food.

"Why?"

"I want to have lunch with you, and buying our baby needs. Also, i want you to meet someone."

"Someone?"

"Yes, it's a surprise, don't ask more." I grinned to her. She just smile and nodded to me, continue to munch her food. "And, next week i have an invitation, i hope you want to come with me." I said, "please.."

"Anything for my husband."

"That's sound pretty amazing." I said, she laughed and shook her head. The same laugh I saw back then, maybe even happier. I get up from my seat and come closer to her, knelled down and touch her belly. "Hi, baby, good morning, don't be naughty to your mom. Be a good girl, okay? Mom and Dad will have a date today." I said, "don't complain." I rub her belly tenderly, our baby make a little moves. "she moves." I looked up to see Pie.

"She always moves whenever you touched her."

"I know, she knows that I love her." I kissed her baby bump, put my ear on it, tried to listen any sound inside. "What? You said daddy is handsome and mommy is ugly?" I teased Pie.

"She know that her mom is cute but her dad is ugly like a bear."

"She is my little baby bear. I am Papa bear, you are mama bear."

"Papa bear should go to work before traffic jam killed us on the way."

"Yes, boss!"

-----------------------

PIE POV.

Why don't I tell him I love him earlier?
Why don't I open my heart, my self to his love?
Couldn't be any happier when he hold my hand, kissed it, and smiling on me when he was driving. 

"Pie, he wasn't for you." A little voice in my heart said.
"How if he is her destiny?" Other voice appears.
"Come on, your dad killed her mom!"
"That's an accident, he just tried to scare her."
"Whatever, she died. He broke Kim life, he would never forgive him."
"Maybe he cannot forgive him, but he loves you, and he is good to you."
"Because he doesn't know the truth, you are a liar because you don't tell him." 

"Pie..pie.." Kim called me, while i am busy with my mind.

"Ah,yes?"

"We are here." He opened the car door for me and offered me his hand. I didn't realise we are already in his office lobby. I put my hand on his hand, and he helped me to get out. Feels like everyone is looking on us, they really did.

"Good morning Mr. Burnaphan." The security greeted us.

"Good morning." He said and smiling. He hold my hand all the way. Maybe everyone is confused because I never come to his office, our sudden marriage was a big hits. The lift opened, we come inside. "I am sorry." He said to the a woman who wants to come in and close the lift. "It's might a little bit awkward here, baby. Because we never come together before. But don't worry, it will last a while." He said, touching my chin and kissed my temple.

"It's okay." I said, caressed his chest slowly, i don't know why i did it, just feel so right.

TING! The door opened, we walked out. There is some employes just come to work. "Good morning, Mr. Burnaphan."

"Good morning." He answered them, smiling gently but keep walking to his own office.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." Kate greeted him.

"Hi. Kate."

"And good morning Mrs. Pie." She greeted me too. I smiled to her.

"Is everything okay?" Kim asked her.

"In control."

"Thank you." Kim said and we get in to his office. "Ah, finally just me and you." He said. "This is my office, Pie."
He release my hand and walk behind his table, he took something there. "And this for you." He offered me a flower. 

"Flower?" I asked him and took thr flower.

"Hmm.." He nodded. "Will you be my date for the rest of our life?" He asked me.

Yes, I will. No, I can't say it. "You should give more than one flower to get my asnwer." I said. He smiled and took my hand.

"Will give you everything in the world." He kissed it. Everything? Also a forgiveness?

The phone on his table ringing, he let my hands go and walk to answer it. "Yes, kate?"

"Mr. Tao wants to see you. He has an important issue to discuss." Kate's voice come out from the loud speaker. Kim throw his sight on me, i nodded to tell him it's okay if he has something important to do. 

"I will see him in the meeting room on 10rd floor." He said, ended the call. "Is it okay, Pie? It won't be too long." He asked me.

"I am okay. I will wait you here." 

"Okay, you could do anything you like." He said. He took a file, and touch my cheek before he walked out. Left me alone in his office. I walked around, it's a tidy office. Everything in a right place. I touch a picture on the counter behind his table, his family picture. His mother smiled happily there, also little Yam and little Kim. Hurt hitting my chest, thinking about his mom. I put it carefully, but something weird, the back cover of the frame didn't fit so well. It take it again, and tried to fit it. I opened the back cover, there is another photo. I opened it. My photo in high school captured on orientation day. 

"Kim!" Someone suprised me. I immediately put the photos and frame on it place. "Owh, Pie. I am sorry. Where is Kim?" he is Zee. "Ehat are you doing?"

"He is on meeting." I said immediately.

"Ooh." He come closer, "what are you doing?"

"Nothing, I just saw his family photos." I said.

He smiled to me and sat on the chair. "Pie, how are you with Kim?"

"We are fine."

"Good. How's your father? And brother?"

"They are fine."

"Of course they are." He said, move his fingers on the table, making a rhythm. "Pie, Kim really wants you to stay. I know it's not my right to tell you, but I can't stand to see him hurt again."

"I.." I cannot answer him, i tried to find an answer. "He has Fern already, doesn't him?" Right, Fern, that woman still chasing him, right? She has to stop, really, Kim is mine. 

"Are you jealous?" He asked my straightforward. 

"Nope." How cannot i hide my feeling? Zee laughed.

"Don't hurt Kim, Pie. You won't regret to stay and love him." He said, get up from his seat, he walks to leave.

"I am afraid I already did." I whispered. But he stops.

"Pie, don't think too much. He is not stupid." He turned back and smiled to me. "Just don't think too much." He repeated and walked out. What does he mean? I sat on Kim's chair. His table is very tidy.

"Ehm!" Kim suprised me. He just came. "Are you bored? I am sorry, Tao has an important issued."

"No, I am okay. Zee was looking for you."

"Ah, i will call him later. Come here." He pulled me to sit on the couch. I followed him. "I don't want to work today." He said, "feels so lazy." He put his head on my shoulder, like a big baby. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter