CHAPTER 23

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

 

KIM POV.

 

It’s the most amazing and unforgettable time I spend with her. Now, I carried her back to the car. This tiny woman is so happy, she mumbled a song all the way. I almost slipped out my feeling, but seems like she doesn’t get it. Better, because I am afraid she will be mad and walked away.

 

“Pie, will you come with me to my reunion?” I asked her.

 

“Reunion?”

 

“Yeah, with my high school friends. 8 years passed away and they want to make a reunion.” I said, climbed the hill with her on my back.

 

“When is that?”

 

“This Saturday.”

 

“Why do I have to come? Fern is there, and you can have your time.” She asked me. I want to see her face but I can’t.

 

“Because for now, no matter you like or don’t, you are my wife. And I would like people to know my wife.” I said. “But it’s okay if you didn’t feel to come. I won’t come too.” She remains silent. I don’t bother to ask her answer again. I got it, she doesn’t want me introduce her to my friends.

 

“Okay.” She said, “But I don’t know what should I wear.”

 

“You could wear anything and still look beautiful.” I said. “And we could buy any dress you love for it.”

 

“I love so many dress, how if I wanted to but all?”

 

“It’s okay. We might need one more room for your dress. Or, do you want to open a boutique?” I . She pinched my cheek.

 

“Stop teasing, I will bite you.”

 

“Super fierce, you are not Suarez or Mike Tyson, right?” I keep teasing her. “Ouch!” She seriously bites my ear.

 

“That’s because you didn’t listen to me.”

 

“It’s hurt.” I said and act like being sulky.

 

“I know.” She said, I feel like she tighter her arms on me and leaned her head deeper on my shoulder. She rubbed my ear. “I am sorry..”

 

“No sorry, it’s still hurt.”

 

‘Maybe this will help.” She said and blows my ear. It’s tickle me a lot. I got Goosebumps.

 

“Okay, okay, that’s really works. Stop it, Pie.”

 

“But it’s still red.” She said.

 

“No,no, it’s already okay,” She giggled and leaned her head close to my nape.

 

“I like your scents.” She said.

 

“Really? I like your too, it’s warm and fresh, like a summer flower.”

 

“You cannot smell it now, how can you describe it?” She asked me.

 

Because I already know, I remember it. But I didn’t answer her, we are already in our car. I get her off and opened the car door for her. I came closer to her before she gets in the car and bites her ear softly, “We are draw. I can smell it now.”

 

 

PIE POV.

 

He gave me goose bumps by biting my ear. But I tried to calm my self, talking to him like nothing happened inside me until I fall a sleep. I woke up when we entered the city.


“Where are we?” I asked him.

 

“City..” He said. “What do you want for dinner?”

 

“Thai’s food?” He nodded as the answer. “Are you okay?” I asked him because he just nodded.

 

“I am good.” He smiled to me. He took me to my favorite Thai restaurant. I ordered some meals, and he just stared on me with smile on his face. He ordered one meal for him.

 

“Why are you staring on me?” I curiously asked him.

 

“I just wondering how can you eat all the food that you ordered.”

 

“Huh? Do you mind to pay it?” I feel irritated by his answer.

 

“Not at all, I love to see you eat a lot, Can you finish that 4 meals?”

 

“Of course!” I said, and he just shrugged his shoulders, still smiling. The food is coming, and he is right, I just ordered too much food, and now I am so full af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter