CHAPTER 1

Let Me Make It Right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

“Pie, that’s him! Oh My God, he is so handsome!” Jane shouted, she shook Pie’s arm.

 

“Uh, Jane, stop it!” Pie tried to release her arm. Jane is right, he is so handsome. He caught her attention since the first time she saw him. He is her senior in university, 2 years older than her. Not once she dares to talk with him. He is quite famous, he is a member of their university basketball team, her friends told her that he is the only heir of his family whom owned a trading company in Thailand.

 

“Kim.” Jane called him. Pie didn’t realized when Jane dragged her to his direction. She starts to be panic, her face turned to red.

 

“Yes?” Kim answered.

 

“I am Jane, and she is Pie, my friend.” Jane introduced themselves. “This is for you.” Jane offered him a chocolate.

 

“So, this is from you or from her?” Kim asked, he is so humble and kindly.

 

“That’s one from me.” Jane said.

 

“Thank you, Jane.” He smiled and took the chocolate from Jane. “And you, Pie?” He looked at Pie. “You look so cute, take this chocolate for you.” He gave the chocolate to Pie. Enchanted, Pie took the chocolate, she couldn’t stop staring at him. He said she is cute, oh my God. Kim winked to her, She could be fainted in no time. “I have to go, good bye.” Kim said, he walked away with his friends whom about the chocolate.

 

“PIE! He said you are cute! Oh My God!” jane shouted, she feels so happy, well, even it’s not her, but Pie is her best friend and she knows that Pie has a crush on him.

 

No one knows why Pie admires him like crazy, he is handsome and famous, but the thing that Pie cannot forget is his kindness. She will always remember that day. She was driving back home after class, it’s raining hard, and the traffic is very bad. She saw a puppy in the middle of the road, scared and shabby under the rain, no one care, even the bikers tried to hit the puppy. Suddenly a man get out his car, his car is two cars after her car. He took the puppy and hugged it under the rain, he let the rain makes him wet. That’s Kim. He took the puppy to his car. For Pie, that’s simple moment has a lot of meaning, since that day, she cannot stop thinking about Kim, but she doesn’t have the courage to talk with him. He graduated, but she still have no courage to talk with him.

 

 

An ordinary day for Pie, she went to her favorite café to have a breakfast and coffee. She was looking for an available table for her when someone touched her shoulder. She turned to see who is that.

 

“Are you Pie?” He asked. He wore sunglasses, but Pie knows him so well. He changed his hairstyle, but it’s easy to recognize him, especially if you stalked on him for years. Pie stunned and didn’t reply him. “I am Kim, your senior in University. Do you remember me?” He took off the sunglasses.

 

“I remember you.” Pie said. Kim smiles brightly to her.

 

“Are you looking for available table? Do you want to join me?” Kim asked. He pointed on his table, he sat alone there. His table is for two people. Kim took her food, “Come on, there is no other seat.” He said and put it on his table. Pie followed him, her heart jumped in joy.

 

He still as humble as Pie remembers. They talked a lot like an old friends. Time elapsed like winds, they didn’t realize they had been there for 3 hours. Kim looked at his watch, “I am sorry, Pie. But I have to go now. Can I get your phone number?” He asked. Pie gave him her phone number, she dial her number on Kim’s phone.

 

“Thank you.” Kim said when Pie gave back his phone. “Is not a fake number, right?” He laughed.

 

“Of course not.”

 

“It’s nice to talk with you, Pie. I really have to go now, see you again?”

 

“See you again.”

 

It’s a spring in Pie’s heart, if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter