Chapter 9 - Break Down

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

              A few days later, EXO were out in the forest and looking for some things to use to make a science project. The science project is a mythological creature. As seeing there are twelve members in EXO, the teacher is allowing six of the members to make one mythological creature and the other six to make a different creature. So, all twelve are out in the forest looking for leaves, branches and anything that is related to nature that they can use for their science projects. Xiumin stands up and holds his hand out and a small spider walks along his palm. Xiumin takes the tiny spider and puts it on the nearest tree. Then Xiumin continued on his quest. All twelve members were so zoned on finding things they didn’t notice someone else was in the forest. Just as Baekhyun went to reach for a stick a foot came into view and stepped on it, snapping the branch. Baekhyun looked up and saw that it was Leo. Baekhyun stood up and moved backwards as he ran over to Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned around and saw N and Hongbin stand next to Leo.

Chanyeol said, “Oh, look. The bloodsuckers came out of their hiding place.”

“Chanyeol don’t start.” Kris growled as he walked around Chanyeol and looked at VIXX.

Kris said, “N, what does VIXX want?”

N smiled and said, “We have taken a liking a very sweet delicacy and we don’t want any problems.”

Kris raised his eyebrow and said, “Why would we care what food you want?”

N smirked and said, “Oh, you’ll care when you find out what delicacy we’ve gotten attached too.”

The other EXO members walked over and stood next to Kris as they looked at VIXX.

Xiumin growled and said, “Get to the point. We’re busy right now.”

N sighed and said, “Okay. Your little puppy that you care for.”

EXO looked at each other and then looked at Sehun. Lay caught on and his eyes went wide.

“You’re not talking about Mi Young are you?”

EXO looked at VIXX and N smirked again.

Sehun lunged at N but Chanyeol grabbed onto Sehun and held him back. Sehun said, “Chanyeol let me go. He’s trying to take Mi Young.”

Ken smiled and said, “Hey, we think it’s unfair that you get to keep the princess with you, instead of sharing.”

Kai growled and said, “Why would we want to share with a bunch of blood ers?”

Leo narrowed his eyes at Kai, which caused Kai to back away and whimper.

Baekhyun didn’t like that and he snapped his fingers, which caused a sharp light to blind Leo for a few seconds.

Kris looked at N and said, “We’re not going to give Mi Young up. She’s part of us.”

Ken narrowed his eyes and said, “Not for long.”

EXO looked at each other and then looked at VIXX. Lay counted the members and saw that two of the members were missing.

Lay said, “N, where is Ravi and Hyuk?”

              N smirked at Lay and when he saw that Tao and Sehun were going to go and find Mi Young, N took out some funny looking dolls. N threw the two dolls against a tree and suddenly EXO heard two bodies hit a tree and groaning. They turned around and saw Tao and Sehun laying at the foot of a tree and groaning. Kris turned to look at N and saw two more dolls in his hand.

Kris said, “N, what are those?”

N smiled and looked at the dolls and then at Kris saying, “They are called Voodoo dolls.”

Xiumin said, “What do they do?”

N pointed and said, “Well, you saw what happened. I threw two of the dolls against a tree and Tao and Sehun were thrown backwards.”

Lay was silent and said, “So, those dolls are supposed to be us?”

Ken smiled and said, “Wow, Lay, you’re very smart. I never knew dogs were that smart.”

Lay narrowed his eyes and Kris held his hand out to keep Lay from moving.

Kris said, “I see that you have us at a disadvantage as seeing you have those dolls. What’s the reason for this?”

N shrugged and said, “It’s simple. We, VIXX, want to spend some time with the princess.”

Sehun said, “She doesn’t want to be around you.”

N laughed and said, “Shut up, Sehun, or I’ll throw you around again.”

Sehun whimpered and moved behind Luhan.

Kris sighed and said, “So, you want to spend some time with Mi Young. For what?”

N said, “We want to know why she is so special to all of you. Plus, we want to see her power as well.”

Suho said, “Mi Young doesn’t have any powers.”

N laughed saying, “Really? That’s not what I saw a few days ago.”

Luhan spoke, “What do you mean by that?”

N said, “I saw she used music to calm the dog in you.”

D.O. spoke next, “What she does, won’t work on you.”

N laughed and said, “How do you know? She hasn’t worked her magic on us yet.”

D.O. said, “I don’t want her to be alone with any of you. Especially Hongbin, after what he did to her last time.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “That was an accident. I didn’t realize that her blood smelled that good.”

D.O. sighed and said, “That’s what I mean.”

N shook his head and said, “Don’t worry. We won’t harm the princess.”

Kris was silent as the EXO members were pleading for him not to give Mi Young to VIXX. Kris raised his hand to silent s and spoke.

“If I decide to allow Mi Young to spend time with VIXX, and if you promise not to hurt her, will you let her go, if her “magic” doesn’t work?”

N nodded and said, “Yes. I will let her go if it doesn’t work.”

Hongbin said, “But, if it does. We will want to keep her around a little while longer.”

Kris narrowed his eyes and looked at N and said, “Then, no. I won’t allow it. Mi Young is in OUR protection, not in VIXX’s.”

N shook his head and said, “Don’t worry, she won’t be harmed.”

Kai said, “Kris wasn’t saying that you won’t harm her. But, you’ll take her away from us.”

Leo rolled his eyes and sighed saying, “She’s better off with REAL men, than a pack of smelly dogs.”

That caused all the members of EXO except for Kris to growl and lunge forward but Kris kept s from moving.

Kris said, “Words like that can cause a LOT of problems in the school. Okay, fine. Take Mi Young and see if her “magic” works on you. But, if we see any marks on her, you will be in serious trouble.”

N bowed and said, “Agreed.”

Luhan spoke, “Before you leave. Give us the dolls.”

N looked at Luhan and said, “Why?”

Kai laughed and said, “And we’re going to trust you that you won’t try to use those dolls on us, while you’re with Mi Young?”

N sighed and took the dolls from Hongbin and put them on the ground. Kris counted twelve and he looked up as N and the others turned and walked away. Kris walked over and picked up each doll and handed it to the members.

Kris said, “Find a place for these. Don’t burn them, just put them somewhere in your rooms.”

EXO members nodded and they finished their quest for the science project. EXO walked back into the school and Sehun sniffed the air and the members looked at Sehun with a confused look on their faces.

Sehun said, “Mi Young is just down the hall…along with those blood ers.”

They sighed and were about to turn around when Sehun walked toward the door. Just as Sehun was about to grab hold of the handle, Luhan put his hand on Sehun’s wrist and pulled him away.

Sehun said, “Luhan, what are you doing?”

Luhan said, “Kris, said we don’t want any fights. Just let it go. We’ll wait to see what Mi Young says when we see her next time.”

              It just so happens that if Sehun would’ve opened the door, he would’ve seen that everyone one of the members got entranced by Mi Young’s music. Each vision was different, but all six got entranced. The visions that each saw, but differently was of a woman in a blue dress. She had a pale complexion, black midnight hair and red blood lips. Each scene showed the woman dancing with a man while other men were standing in the back. Then another scene showed the woman crying as the body of a man was on the ground with his throat slit. When the woman looked up, they gasped as she had sapphire eyes. She opened and they saw fangs, then they watched as the woman ripped her skin off and a black werewolf stood in her place. The werewolf howled and then looked at VIXX, and they saw that it had sapphire eyes. They blinked and shook their heads as they quickly stood up and stared at Mi Young.

Mi Young looked at them and said, “What’s wrong?”

Hyuk said, “Are you a witch?”

Mi Young looked at him and said, “How dare you call me that. I am NOT a witch.”

Ravi said, “How could we see something like that?”

Mi Young looked puzzled and said, “Look like what?”

Hongbin said, “You know what you did.”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Hyuk said, “How did you show those visions to EXO?”

Mi Young stood up and said, “What? I have no idea what you’re talking about. I didn’t show ANYTHING to EXO or to you.”

N looked at Mi Young and pointed toward the door saying, “Leave!”

Mi Young gasped and said, “What?”

N said, “Leave. We don’t want to see you right now.”

              Mi Young’s eyes watered and she bit her bottom lip as she turned and ran out of the room. She ran through the hallways and up the stairs. She wanted to talk to EXO, but when she got into the music room, it was empty. Mi Young’s heart broke as she looked at the piano and ran over to it. She wiped her eyes and her nose as she ran her fingers over the keys. Mi Young sighed and closed her eyes as she started to play some music.

              As Mi Young was playing the piano and nears were coming down her face she didn’t see the people standing in the room. It was EXO. They stood there and breathing hard. They were searching for her, when they felt a weight on their hearts. They stood there and watched as Mi Young was playing a song and crying. EXO looked at each other and then they noticed that both Baekhyun and Sehun took a few steps forward and watched her. EXO knew what was happening.

              Baekhyun closed his eyes as a tear ran down his cheek and when he opened them he looked around and saw smoke everywhere. He looked and saw people lying on the ground. When he looked they were dead. Many of them had bite marks on their necks, some were shot and others had their heads taken off. He looked around and saw houses burning as thick black smoke was floating up into the sky. Baekhyun coughed as he could smell the decay of the people on the ground. He looked to the left and saw a young woman crying over a body of a man. He turned his head to the right and saw children crying as they stood over their parents. He looked toward the forest and saw a woman in blue. Her pale skin had blood stains all over it. Her lips were blood red and her hair was midnight black. She looked at her hands which Baekhyun saw was dripping with blood. Just as she looked up at Baekhyun, she looked to her right and turned her body as she tried to step away from the man. He had a rifle aimed at her and fired. The bullet pierced her body and Baekhyun could hear her scream as she fell to the ground. Baekhyun blinked his eyes and he was in the music room and looking at Mi Young.

              Sehun had a different vision. He noticed that he was in someone’s house. He heard children playing and he saw a beautiful woman. She had on a blue gown, pale complexion, and black midnight hair and blood red lips. She was putting food out on the table and Sehun could smell it. He couldn’t hear the woman talk, but he saw moving. He watched as he saw her turn to look at the door. When she walked over to it, the children walked away. The woman opened the door and she was thrown across the room. Sehun could smell the sulphur from the gunpowder, as four men walked in and shot the husband that came out of the room and then Sehun looked to see the men grab the children. Sehun tried to stop them but he couldn’t move. He looked at the woman but she had already died. Her skin suddenly turned ashen grey. He heard the screams from the children and looked outside to see the men slicing both the children’s throats and throwing the bodies on the ground. Suddenly he heard howling inside the forest and the men turned and ran just as a pack of wolves came out and ran toward the house. The wolves burst through the door and looked at the woman and then the lead wolf looked at Sehun. Sehun could see pain in the wolf’s eyes. The wolves turned and ran after the men. Sehun blinked his eyes and he was back in the music room and watched as Mi Young finished playing the song.

EXO stared at Mi Young as she hung her head and they saw she was crying. Suho immediately ran over and knelt down next to her and said, “Mi Young, what happened? Why are you crying?”

Mi Young looked at Suho and then her eyes fell on Baekhyun and Sehun. She said, “W..Why are you crying?”

Baekhyun wiped his eyes and smiled saying, “Because, Mi Young is crying.”

Suho stood up and took Mi Young’s hands and led her over to some chairs and sat her down. He knelt down in front of her and said, “Mi Young, tell us, what happened? Why are you crying?”

Mi Young sniffled and said, “Suho. Would EXO lie to me?”

Suho was surprised by her question and said, “No. Why do you ask that?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “VIXX.”

Suddenly there were some growling in the background when Mi Young said ‘VIXX’.

Suho sighed and said, “What did VIXX do?”

Mi Young wiped her eyes again and said, “T..They said that I was a witch.”

Xiumin ran over and said, “Mi Young, you’re not a witch.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “I don’t know. Maybe I am.”

D.O. sat next to Mi Young and said, “No, you’re not. Why would you think that?”

Mi Young looked at Suho and said, “VIXX, they saw a vision.”

Kris looked at the EXO members and Suho said, “What visions?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “I don’t know, but they weren’t happy about it. N oppa, threw me out and said that he didn’t want to talk to me. Suho, please. Tell me the truth, I haven’t done anything to any of you like that, did I?”

There was silence, and Mi Young’s mind was working and the silence meant something bad. Mi Young took her hands away from Suho and stood up. She saw Suho stand up and she said, “I was right. I showed you something, but you’re lying to me.”

Suho shook his head and said, “No. There wasn’t anything.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “Don’t talk to me! How could I be so stupid?! I trusted EXO with my life and here I was being fooled the whole time! I was showing you something that I don’t know anything about and you kept it from me!”

Suho walked toward her and Mi Young took a few steps back and when Suho reached to grab Mi Young she lashed out and slapped him in the face. Mi Young’s eyes watered and she said, “I trusted you more, Suho. You broke my heart…when you and your friends lied to me.” Mi Young swallowed her saliva and said, “I don’t want to see EXO or VIXX anymore.”

Mi Young ran out of the music room and down the stairs. D.O. walked over to Suho and saw the red mark on his face. Suho turned to look at Kris and said, “It was a bad idea to have Mi Young talk to VIXX.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, I see that now. I think we need to have a little talk with VIXX.” Kris looks over at Kai and said, “Even though she doesn’t want to see any of us, I would feel better, knowing that you’ll watch over her.”

Kai nodded and said, “Of course. I feel bad for what happened and I don’t want anything else to happen to her.”

Suho looks at Kris and said, “We should talk to them now, because I know they’re going to be leaving the school for about a month.”

D.O. said, “What? Where are they going?”

Suho shrugged and said, “Beats me. But, we need to talk to them before they leave.”

Kris nodded and said, “Okay, let’s go and have a talk with them.”

It wasn’t hard to find VIXX. They were they normally hung out…the Library. They walked in and saw some students sitting and reading books or doing their homework. Kris saw VIXX in the corner and walked over. He stopped in front of them and so wanted to punch them but he held back.

N looked up and said, “Kris. What a nice surprise. What can we do for you?”

Kris looked at N and said, “We want to have a word with VIXX.”

 

To be continued…

I found as I was writing this chapter, I wanted to use a very sad song piece and I found this. It's really pretty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtOTz8jWnUM

 

What do you think of this chapter?

 

It seems like VIXX and EXO are a little against each other because of Mi Young.

 

Mi Young doesn’t want to be around EXO or VIXX. Do you think something might happen later in the chapters?

 

I wonder if Mi Young will get back together with EXO.

 

Thank you for reading the chapters and I would appreciate some feedback and if you can upvote.

 

And as always…

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!