Chapter 40 - Please

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

Zhou Mi and Henry looked at G.O, Seungho, Junsu and Shane sitting at the camp and Mi Young was looking down at the ground. Zhou Mi’s ears picked up a sound behind him and when he turned around it was Super Junior. Zhou Mi walked over to the group.

Zhou Mi said, “G.O, Seungho, Junsu hyung and Shane are in the camp along with Mi Young. They have Mi Young tied up.”

Leeteuk looked over at Henry who was still watching and he said, “Henry.”

Henry made no movement.

Leeteuk sighed and said, “Henry!”

Again Henry made no movement. Zhou Mi growled and walked over and pulled Henry roughly away from the sight.

Henry looked at Leeteuk and said, “Leeteuk hyung, you’re here.”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “Yes, we are. Now, I want you and Zhou Mi to go back to the cave.”

Henry’s eyes went large and he said, “What? No, please Leeteuk hyung. Why can’t we stay and help you fight?”

Leeteuk said, “Because, if you were to get hurt, you are our only line of defense. We can’t allow that to happen. I need you to go with Zhou Mi back to the cave, this instant.”

Henry shook his head and said, “No.”

Leeteuk and the group were surprised that Henry said No. Leeteuk looked at Henry and said, “You do realize that you are being very disobedient right now, Henry.”

Henry shrugged and said, “I don’t care. I want to help.”

Just then a hand went over Henry’s mouth, and another hand around his waist. It was Zhou Mi.

Leeteuk looked at Zhou Mi and said, “As fast as you can go, take Henry back to the cave and keep him there. I know he’ll be pissed at you and us, but it’s the only way to keep him alive.”

Zhou Mi nodded and said, “I understand.”

Leeteuk watched as Zhou Mi took Henry back to the cave.

The rest of Super Junior looked back at the camp. They had to figure out what to do that can get Mi Young away from them without being hurt.

They watched as there was no movement from the camp. Finally, one of the assassins that showed up at the camp walked over to Mi Young and started to get a little fresh with her. She didn’t like it and kept trying to get him away from her.

After watching what was happening, Super Junior didn’t want to sit back any longer. They walked out into the camp, and G.O, Seungho, Junsu, Shane and the other assassins all saw Super Junior and Junsu grabbed Mi Young’s arm and lifted her to a standing position. He kept his hand on her.

Junsu smiled and said, “Ah, isn’t it our famous wolves: Super Junior. What can I do for you?”

Siwon looked at Junsu and pointed saying, “We want Mi Young.”

Junsu looked at Mi Young and then back at Siwon and said, “I’m not giving up the hybrid. She is special.”

Siwon nodded and said, “I know she is special. That’s why we want her.”

Junsu shook his head and said, “No. She is coming with me and you guys will turn around and go back to your cave.”

Sungmin looks at Seungho and said, “Seungho, take a look at who you’re with. Junsu hyung is not a good guy. He is trying to cause problems.”

Seungho laughed and said, “Sungmin hyung, I’m surprised that your group allowed you to come to see us. You are not the kind to fight.”

Sungmin moved closer to Kyunhyun and said, “I know. But, Mi Young is a friend of ours and I’m not about to let you take her to get killed.”

Shane looks at Super Junior and said, “You guys need to leave.”

Leeteuk looks at Shane and said, “I can’t believe that Mi Young’s own brother would be against her.”

Shane laughed and said, “Well, now you see what immortality can do. They gave me life, and I came back.”

Ryeowook said, “Why? Why did you come back?”

Shane said, “To take care of business. I wasn’t happy with how Mi Young was being very happy and relaxed at the school. I knew at some point, you, VIXX or EXO would get closer to her. She is a hybrid. She can’t be around them.”

It was Donghae’s turn to speak, “Why? Why separate them? She looked so happy that she got to have friends.”

Shane looks at Donghae and said, “Because, she is a problem. Father shouldn’t have allowed her to live. But, he did, and now I’m here to change that.”

Sungmin speaks, “But, you’re her brother. How can you betray her?”

Shane shrugs and says, “It was one of her visions that made me betray her.”

Super Junior looked at each other, because they didn’t know about the visions.

Shane said, “She played a beautiful song on her violin, which resulted in a vision, of a woman in blue, falling in love with a man, and then they both become tormented. It looked like the woman in blue was Mi Young. So, I needed to change the vision.”

Donghae said, “Why change it? It seemed like the woman in blue was happy with the man in her life.”

Before Shane could speak, Han Geng spoke and said, “The woman in blue. Shane, you saw the Blue Lady. The woman in the vision wasn’t Mi Young.”

Shane looked at Mi Young and then at Han Geng and said, “Mi Young IS the Blue Lady.”

Yesung shakes his head and said, “Mi Young isn’t the Blue Lady. I can justify that she isn’t. But, her and the Blue Lady have something in common.”

Shane looks at Yesung and says, “Yeah, and what is that?”

Yesung smiled and said, “They’re both hybrids.”

G.O says, “The Blue Lady is a hybrid?”

Yesung nodded and said, “Yeah. She kept what she was hidden, but eventually she was found out, and she lives in the forest, away from everyone.”

Junsu finally spoke and said, “Shane don’t listen to them. They are trying to trick you. Once we take this hybrid with us to the Council, you will finally be free. Don’t you want that?”

Shane nods and says, “Of course. I want to be free of the hybrids.”

Junsu smiled and said, “Good, then let’s get rid of her once and for all.”

Shane looked down at Mi Young who looked up at Shane. Shane could see the hurt in her eyes. But, he was told that killing the hybrids will finally bring peace to the world and no one has to worry about the hybrids ever again.

Junsu, G.O, Seungho, Shane and the other assassins all stood up and Mi Young was pulled up with them. They started to walk away when Junsu turned and looked at Super Junior.

“I would advise all of you to go home. You don’t want to piss off the Council and by you following us, you will be doing just that.”

Heechul smirked and said, “Oh, do you now have a soft spot for us wolves in that heartless body of yours?”

Junsu smirked too and said, “No. I just don’t want to end up in a battle with a bunch of wolves that are too soft. If you had been different, the hybrid wouldn’t even be here. You know what your duties were, but you decided to take it upon yourself to change the rules.”

Leeteuk looked at Junsu and said, “I knew what the rules were, hyung. But, it was MY decision to not follow them. I’m tired of taking the life of hybrids just because the Council don’t have souls. Hybrids are just like us, and they did nothing wrong. So, killing them is not right.”

Junsu sighed and said, “Well, that’s where you’re wrong. They are nothing like us and they have done wrong.”

Sungmin said, “What have hybrids done that was so wrong?”

Junsu smirked and said, “They exist.” Junsu looked to where Mi Young and the others left and he looked back at Super Junior and said, “Now, if you excuse me, I have an appointment to go too.”

Super Junior stood there and felt defeated as they watched Junsu walk away from them. They could do nothing to help Mi Young. They couldn’t kill Junsu, he’s an immortal, and if they were to kill him, their heads would be on the plate in front of the Council. Super Junior sighed and turned around. They gasped as they looked at who was in front of them.

Meanwhile, Shane and the others were walking away and Shane was holding onto Mi Young’s arm. Mi Young said nothing, and just went with them. Her heart ached knowing that her brother is betraying her. He never cared about her.

G.O smiled and said, “I can’t wait till we get to the Council with the hybrid and then come back home. I am going to go party.” G.O started to dance around which caused many of them to laugh and smile except for Mi Young and Shane.

Seungho nodded and said, “Yeah, same here. I’m going to the club and see if I can find some women. I’ve been itching to pick some up.”

G.O snickered and said, “Yeah. That would be fun. Have them howling.” G.O started to howl, which caused Seungho and the assassins to start laughing.

Shane was walking and looking at the ground. His mind was wandering to what was said back with Super Junior.

Flashback:
Shane said, “The Blue Lady is Mi Young.”

Han Geng says, “Shane, the Blue Lady in your vision isn’t Mi Young. But, they both have something in common.”

Shane said, “Like what?”

Yesung said, “They’re both hybrids.”

End flashback:

Shane was thinking about what was said by Super Junior. Shane looked over at Mi Young who had her head down.

Shane was thinking, ‘Is it true that the Blue Lady and Mi Young are both hybrids. But, yet, Mi Young uses these visions and the Blue Lady is in all of them.’

G.O turned around and looked at Shane and said, “Hey, Shane. What are you going to do once you have your hands free of the hybrid?”

Shane didn’t respond and G.O looked at Seungho. G.O walked back over to Shane and knocked him on the back of the head. Shane looked at G.O

Shane said, “What the hell, hyung?”

G.O looked at Shane and said, “What is wrong with you? I asked you a question.”

Shane shook his head and said, “Sorry, I was thinking about something.”

Seungho looked back and said, “I hope it’s not to help the hybrid. You know that Junsu hyung, brought you back to life, and he can take it back if you go against him. It’s better that you do whatever he says. Once you have the hybrid off your hands, then you’ll feel better.”

G.O smirked and said, “Is it what Super Junior said?”

Shane shrugged.

G.O laughed and clapped Shane on his back saying, “Don’t listen to them. They don’t know anything. So, let’s get going.”

As they continued walking, they noticed that the sky started to darken up. Dark grey clouds started to engulf the sky and the sun was blocked out. Then they felt the wind start to pick up. They tried to continue walking but the wind was getting harder to walk. Just then a bolt of lightning hit a tree next to them and it fell to the ground. Mi Young screamed and moved into the protection of Shane.

G.O, Seungho and the assassins were all looking around and suddenly they saw someone walking through the park. They were trying to figure out who it was. G.O’s eyes went wide.

Seungho said, “Who is it?”

G.O said, “Sehun and Chen.”

Seungho growled and said, “Damn it. They found us.” He looked over at Shane and grabbed his arm saying, “GET GOING! GET THE HYBRID TO THE COUNCIL!”

Shane looked at Sehun and Chen walking towards them and he nodded. He grabbed Mi Young’s hand and started to run away. Chen looked at where Shane was running and smiled.

Seungho said, “How nice to see Sehun and Chen here. What’s with the crappy weather?”

Chen said, “It’s been long enough. It’s over. Mi Young is coming back with us.”

Seungho laughed and said, “Not likely. Shane should be at the portal very soon and then the hybrid won’t be our matter any longer.”

Just then they heard another voice, “Well, that of course won’t happen.” They looked to where the voice was coming from and out walked Suho. Suddenly the sky started to open up and rain came down. Seungho and G.O hate water and they tried to get under some cover but Sehun, Chen and Suho were keeping them from getting out of the rain.

Seungho growled and said, “You have NO idea what you’re doing! That hybrid was born to die. She shouldn’t be existing in this world any longer!”

Suho said, “Well, then neither should you.”

Seungho took out a knife and said, “You’ve been pissing me off too long Suho. Time for you to go back to Hell, where you belong!”

Suho readied himself as he watched Seungho lunge but then suddenly everything stopped. Suho, Sehun and Chen looked over and saw Tao walk out with his sword.

Suho said, “Our mission is to get Mi Young back. We can’t be dealing with anyone else.”

Tao nodded and walked over to the statue-like Seungho and G.O. He took the knife out of Seungho’s hand and his eyes turned yellow as he raised his sword and took off Seungho and G.O’s head. He turned the time again and the bodies fell to the ground and disappeared.

Suho, Chen, Tao and Sehun ran after Shane and Mi Young.

Super Junior looked at who they were seeing. They were here: EXO wolves.

Kris moved forward and walked past Leeteuk. He saw Junsu and said, “We’ve had enough of the Council disrupting our lives. You and the other Creators should back off.”

Junsu laughed and said, “Ah, Kris Wu, the one and only Alpha. The Creators and I aren’t afraid of any of you. You puppies should go back to your school and deal with the problems there. You have no business being out here.”

Kris shook his head and said, “No. I’m done with listening to orders. That’s all that I’ve been hearing since we’ve been in that school. We are no longer going to give up any hybrids. If there is anyone who doesn’t belong it’s YOU, Junsu.”

Junsu narrowed his eyes and said, “I’m your Senior Kris Wu! Respect ME!”

Kris shook his head and said, “I don’t respect anyone who doesn’t respect anyone else. Mi Young is a part of our lives and we are going to do everything to keep her away from the Council.”

Junsu laughed and said, “Good luck. Right now, they should be entering the portal and going to the Council, where your precious hybrid will be no more.”

Kris smirked and said, “Kai!”

Kai stepped forward and said, “Yes, Kris hyung.”

Without looking at Kai, Kris said, “You know what to do.”

Kai nodded and snapped his fingers. Junsu growled, because he knew what was going to happen.

Junsu said, “Kris, you could’ve been so much more if you didn’t develop a liking for hybrids and vampires. You are one of the strongest and powerful Alphas and you could’ve been over everyone. Don’t you want that?”

Kris shook his head and said, “No. I don’t care for more power. I’m fine with the power I have.”

Junsu sighed and said, “Well, I guess then I’ll have to use my own power then.”

Suddenly, Junsu snapped his fingers and nothing happened. Everyone looked around, but didn’t see anything.

Chanyeol said, “What was that? A little flat don’t you think?”

Junsu smiled and said, “Just wait.”

Just then out of the sky dropped some bodies, right next to them. Kris looked and saw that it was Chen, Sehun, Suho, Tao and Kai.

Kris narrowed his eyes at Junsu and said, “You bastard!”

Junsu smiled and said, “You’re playing with the big kids now…puppy. Deal with it. The hybrid is gone.”

Junsu looked up and the sky started to clear. The sun came out and Junsu said, “This is my last warning, do not look for the hybrid. Once she passed the portal, she is out of your hands. Go back to your life, and let what was supposed to happen, happen.” Junsu snapped his fingers and he disappeared.

EXO and Super Junior looked at each other and they felt defeated again.

Super Junior said, “Thanks for the rescue, but we lost.”

Kris nodded and said, “Well, we wanted to help out. Thanks.”

Super Junior and EXO shook hands and they walked in different directions. Their walk was solemn and with sadness. Their Mi Young is gone and will likely be killed. They walked past the park and toward the school, when Kris suddenly stopped. The others all ran into him.

Chen looked up at Kris and said, “What’s the big idea stopping?”

Kris didn’t move. EXO looked in Kris’s direction and couldn’t believe what they were seeing. There standing a few yards in front of him was Shane, bleeding and bruised and carrying an unconscious bleeding Mi Young.

Shane looked up at EXO and said, “Please…help her.”

 

To be continued….

Sorry that it took a long time to get another chapter. I’ve been so busy with work, school and finding a doctor so that I can get a foot doctor. I’ve been having problems with my foot, and in order for me to go to a foot doctor, I had to get a new doctor. Now, that I finally got a new doctor, and been dealing with the classes for the summer, I was able to finish this chapter. I know that I said that it was going to have some action, I decided to change that. So, what did you think of this chapter?

So we found out that:

  • Leeteuk doesn’t want Henry to be a part of most of the fights because he’s got stronger powers and they don’t want him to get hurt. Zhou Mi takes care of Henry.
  • Junsu was trying to take Mi Young to the Council to be killed.
  • Seungho and G.O were killed by Tao.
  • EXO finally made an appearance since they’ve been not in the chapters for a while. They were using some of their powers.
  • Shane and Mi Young are alive and hurt.

Thank you to everyone who stayed with the story and waited patiently while I dealt with things in my life. I would like some feedback on what you thought of the story or what your thoughts are on the chapters. I always like feedback.

Thanks again.

And as always…

Please…

                                                           SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!