Chapter 19 - Message

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

               A voice was heard while being surrounded by bright white light. There’s no way to see around the white light. It was blinding, but the voice was very soft and gentle. As the bright light faded, flash backs of a life were on rewind. It went through the person’s life to the time when they were born. And then it went fast forward through that person’s life, as it showed the pain and anguish they endured. Until it stopped in the forest. The person looked around the forest and noticed a building next to the forest. The person walked over and saw that it was a university. The person turned to look and saw the Blue Lady. The person ran over to the Blue Lady. The Blue Lady smiled and lightly touched the face of the person, and then she spoke.

“Mi Young, you don’t belong in this forest right now. You need to wake up and go back to the school. Your friends are worried about you.”

Mi Young looked at her hands and then at the Blue Lady and said, “I don’t understand what is going on with me. Can’t you help me?”

The Blue Lady sighed and said, “As your life slowly pieces together, you’ll understand everything. I can’t help you, but I can steer you to where you need to go. There is a woman. She lives in an old house on the outskirts of Seoul. Many people don’t associate with her, because of what she does.”

Mi Young said, “What does she do?”

The Blue Lady smiles and says, “She’s a fortune teller. She can tell you about your life. But, she will also tell you about what will become of you. She has a gift for you. Talk to her, I guarantee you that she won’t harm you.”

Mi Young sighs and says, “I can’t believe that I almost killed two people. My friends will kill me.”

The Blue Lady shakes her head and says, “No, they won’t. They are just worried about you. When you wake up, go and see that fortune teller. Tell her that you are sent there from me.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Um, is there a chance that we are related?”

The Blue Lady smiled and said, “I can not answer that. Talk to the fortune teller and then come find me. Then, I will tell you anything that you want to know.”

Mi Young sighed and said, ‘I miss my brother. We separated and I’m afraid that he’s hurt or killed.”

The Blue Lady shook her head and said, “No. He’s not hurt or dead. He’s perfectly fine and is hiding out.”

Mi Young said, “Were hybrids never supposed to be alive?”

The Blue Lady sighed and said, “Correct. Hybrids were supposed to either have been killed within the laboratory or never created at all. We are fortunate.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “So, should I wake up now?”

The Blue Lady nodded and said, “Yes. Do not be afraid of the ones that are helping you. They are wolves and also friends to the ones in your school.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “I understand. Thank you.”

Then, the Blue Lady and the forest became blurry and everything went dark. Mi Young slowly opened her eyes and blinked. She was staring at a rock ceiling. Mi Young groaned as she tried to move her arms and she looked down to see bandages. She sat up just when she heard someone open the door and walk in. Mi Young remembered him, but couldn’t remember his name.

The man walked in and smiled. He said, “How is my patient doing?”

Mi Young opened and said, “I’m sorry, what is your name again?”

The man laughed and said, “Ah yes, we haven’t really been introduced. My name is Zhou Mi. I’m the healer of Super Junior.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Thank you for your help.”

Zhou Mi nodded and said, “No problem. That’s what I’m here for. How are your arms?”

Mi Young said, “They are sore. But, I’m able to move them.”

Zhou Mi nodded and walked over to examine her arms and said, “I’m glad there wasn’t too much damage. The blades didn’t hit any major arteries. I’m even more surprised from the wound on your back. If that man hit you directly onto your back, he would’ve hit your spine and paralyzing you. But, he went a few centimeters to the right.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Um, how is the young wolf?”

Zhou Mi poured some tea and looked up at her saying, “Henry? He’s alright. You gave him quite a beating, but it’s nothing compared to what he’s going to get once he gets better.”

Mi Young took the cup and said, “Is Henry going to be hurt?”

Zhou Mi sighed and said, “Henry is too young to fight by himself. And because he chose to run after you, he’s in serious trouble.”

Mi Young said, “What…what is going to happen to him?”

Zhou Mi shook his head and said, “Don’t worry about it. He deserves the punishment because he disobeyed Leeteuk. It doesn’t concern you.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “Of course it concerns me. I hurt him and now I’m finding out that his own pack is going to hurt him.”

Mi Young set the cup down and started to get out of bed when Zhou Mi stopped her.

“Mi Young, what are you doing?”

Mi Young glared at Zhou Mi and said, “I will NOT sit back and know that your little wolf pup is going to be hurt by his pack because he decided to follow his heart and want to help.”

Zhou Mi tried to get Mi Young to sit back on the bed, but she was determined to get her point across to Leeteuk. She walked out of the room and into a long hallway. She walked down the hallway and looked for Leeteuk’s office. After a few twists and turns, and asking directions to Leeteuk’s office she stood in front of an oak door. She bit her bottom lip and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Leeteuk said.

Mi Young opened the door and walked in. Instantly her eyes grew wide as she looked around at how huge the office was. There were at least 5 shelves of books lining the walls. A spiral staircase going up to the top of the shelves. Mi Young saw paintings and other things on the walls. She looked and saw Leeteuk sitting at his desk and looking at her.

“Mi Young. So nice to see you up and walking. How can I help you?” Leeteuk said smiling.

Mi Young sighed and walked up to him and said, “I don’t want you to hurt Henry.”

Leeteuk looked at Mi Young confused and said, “What gave you the idea that I was going to hurt my pup?”

Mi Young said, “Zhou Mi. He told me that once Henry gets better, you’re going to punish him.”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “Well, Zhou Mi shouldn’t have said anything. But, yes. Henry needs to be punished for endangering his life.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “But, you don’t understand. He came to help. You can’t punish him for that.”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “He is still a puppy. He doesn’t know how to fight. I forbade him a while ago, that he’s not supposed to go anywhere without one of us.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “What is the punishment?”

Leeteuk shook his head and stood up saying, “I think you should go and rest.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “I am NOT leaving here, until you tell me what you’re planning on doing to him.”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “We discipline our young pups, the way we were disciplined. You shouldn’t worry about it.”

Mi Young stood in front of Leeteuk and said, “You’re not going to kill him, are you?”

Leeteuk was shocked and said, “He’s just a puppy. I wouldn’t hurt him. He needs to understand what he can and can’t do. He’ll feel a little discomfort, but I can assure you that I won’t hurt him to the point of death.”

Mi Young said, “But, the fact is…he’s going to be in pain. You’re the Alpha, why would you do this to your youngest?”

Leeteuk saw the sadness in Mi Young’s eyes as he sits on the edge of his desk and said, “Mi Young. You’ve been with EXO for quite some time now.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Yeah, but what does that have to do with Henry?”

Leeteuk scratched his head and said, “What would Kris do to any of his young pups, if they got out of line?”

Mi Young thought about it and said, “He would discipline them.”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “Like what?”

Mi Young felt herself blush and said, “He would sit them in a room by themselves and think over what they did wrong.”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “True, but what else?”

Mi Young bit her bottom lip and said, “They would get their tail pulled.”

Leeteuk touched the tip of her nose and said, “Exactly. And if you don’t understand, it’s like a human’s way of disciplining their children. But, in this case, our kind must turn into a wolf, in order to get disciplined. So, now you know that I won’t harm Henry much. As I said, he’ll have a little discomfort.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Oh, okay. Can I see him?”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “For a little while. Zhou Mi wants him to rest.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Thank you, Leeteuk.” She turned and walked out of the room.

Mi Young walked down the hall and finally came to a bedroom that she knew was Henry’s. She knocked on the door and she heard a faint ‘come in’. Mi Young walked in and she saw Henry sitting up in his bed. Mi Young had a lump in as she saw the bruising and the bandages on Henry. Mi Young looked away and realized that she shouldn’t have come to see Henry.

Henry saw Mi Young and at first he was frightened, but when he saw the way Mi Young looked, he brushed it off and said, “Mi Young, come closer.”

Mi Young walked toward him and looked at the bed. Henry sighed and said, “Mi Young? Please. Look at me.”

Mi Young looked everywhere else, but at Henry. Henry sighed and he reached over and touched her hand. Mi Young gasped and jumped back and glared at Henry. Henry didn’t know what to think of Mi Young’s emotions.

Mi Young had tears in her eyes as she said, “You stupid little wolf! Don’t you know that you could’ve gotten yourself killed?!”

Henry nodded and said, “Yes.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “I can’t believe that you would actually go and get yourself killed. Why didn’t you listen to Leeteuk?”

Henry sighed and said, “Mi Young, I may just be a pup, but I couldn’t just sit back and watch someone I love be hurt. If I have to risk my life for that person, I will.”

Mi Young was shocked and then she said, “What do you know about love?”

Henry felt his heart tear as he said, “I know enough.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Henry. I don’t want you to do this again. You understand?”

Henry bit his bottom lip and said, “What? But…Mi Young.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. I forbid you to do this again.”

Henry said, “You’re not my leader.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. I’m not. I’m your friend. But, I’m telling you, if I see you do this again. I will kill you.”

Henry gasped and his heart broke even more. Henry said, “Mi…Young.”

Mi Young walked toward Henry and slapped him in the face and said, “Man up, Henry. You’re not a little puppy anymore. You’re growing up. This is just puppy love for you. I’m nothing like you and I’m not planning on being like you. Stay.Out.of my.Way.”

               Mi Young turned and walked out of the room. Henry sat there and tried to digest what just happened. Ever since he met Mi Young and found out that she is a hybrid, he’s been wanting to get to know her more. Every time he sees her, his heart skips a beat. He was slowly falling in love with Mi Young, but right now, his heart just broke as Mi Young slapped him. Henry looked down at his bed and tears ran down his face as he sobbed from the pain in his heart.

               Mi Young walked down the hallway and opened the front door. Mi Young turned around to look at the den once more and then turned back around and closed the door as she walked outside. She breathed heavily in and started to walk away. Mi Young was grateful for Super Junior’s help, but she can’t stay in one place long enough, now that this black figure seems to know her. Mi Young walked through the forest until she got to a small house and she was hesitant to go in, but when she saw the sign that said ‘Fortune Teller’, Mi Young knew she was in the place the Blue Lady told her about.

Mi Young walked over to the house and knocked on the door. There was no sound, and Mi Young knocked again. After knocking for a third time, she turned and started to walk away, when she stopped and saw a young woman standing in front of her.

The woman smiled and said, “Hello. Are you here for a reading?”

Mi Young said, “Are you the fortune teller?”

The woman nodded and said, “I am. Come in child.”

The woman led Mi Young into the house and Mi Young couldn’t believe what she was seeing. On every wall, there were pictures of Vampires and Werewolves. On another wall, there were pictures of the Blue Lady. Mi Young turned to look at the woman.

The woman smiled and said, “You have come because someone instructed you to.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Yes. How did you know?”

The woman laughed and said, “I can sense things.” The woman sat down and said, “How much would you like to pay for a reading?”

Mi Young touched her pockets and didn’t feel any money. Mi Young sighed and said, “I don’t have any money.”

The woman shrugged and said, “I’m sorry but I need to be paid for a reading. You can leave.”

Mi Young felt like she was kicked down and she sighed as she walked toward the front door when she heard the Blue Lady’s voice again and then she turned around and looked at the woman.

“The Blue Lady sent me.”

The woman looked at Mi Young and said, “Yeah right. I’ve heard that one many times.”

Mi Young walked over to the woman and said, “It’s true.”

The woman shook her head and said, “Can’t help you.”

Mi Young sat down across from the woman and stared at her. The woman was looking at her cards and she felt Mi Young staring at her. The woman looked up and was about to say something when a few of her candles went out. The woman looked at Mi Young and gasped.

The woman said, “What is your question?”

Mi Young said, “I want to know more about myself and the Blue Lady.”

The woman nodded and said, “I see.”

The woman took out her spread of Tarot cards and started to look at them.

               “1 You are a strong woman that is in need of rest. 2 You are worried that your happiness may be temporary. 3 A man will be calling upon you and it looks like a marriage or proposal could happen. 4 During that time of rest, there will be a good message or news to expand or grow. 5 During that time to grow, you will change the way you are. Toss out the old and bring in the new. You will need to sacrifice many things in order for this change to take place. Readjust yourself in this new life. 6 There will be much success in your life, as well as being healthy, happy and wealthy. 7 But, you should be cautious. Expect the unexpected of a sudden change. There is good fortune coming your way. 8 Your friends will surround you with love and harmony. 9 But, you need to figure out what could be holding you back from this good fortune. 10 There has been some negative situations that have occurred. You need to accept what cannot be changed. The worst is over.”

Mi Young looks at the woman and says, “I’ve never thought of ever visiting a fortune teller before. I can’t believe what you’ve told me.”

The woman nods and says, “Mi Young, many of what I saw in the cards has told me of what has happened and what will happen in the future. Just take what you learned here and use it to understand what your life will be like in the future.”

Mi Young nodded and stood up and said, “Thank you.” And before Mi Young left she turned around and said, “But, you never said why the Blue Lady and I are so much alike.”

The woman shrugged and said, “The cards didn’t tell me. I believe that is something you’ll have to find out by yourself.”

               Mi Young bowed and left the woman’s house. Mi Young felt a lot of weight come off her shoulders as she started to understand what she heard from the woman. She just couldn’t figure out why the Blue Lady has attached herself to Mi Young. Mi Young sighed and started to make her way back to the school. She knows she’ll get an earful from Kris, but she’s not worried. Mi Young stood outside the steps to the school and thought about the one card where it mentioned that friends will surround her with love. Could it mean VIXX and EXO? Mi Young shrugged and walked up the stairs and back into the school.

 

To be continued…

 

What did you think of this chapter? Please leave some feedback on what you think.

  • Mi Young got mad at Henry for risking his life.
  • Mi Young is scared that Henry will be hurt after his punishment from Leeteuk.
  • Who is the Blue Lady and why is she so concerned about Mi Young?
  • The cards that the woman read surprised Mi Young and many of that has already happened or will happen.

Side note: Just so many of you understand, I am not a fortune teller, but I do own tarot cards. That is where I got all my information. I don’t do magic, they are just for fun. I wanted to see what Mi Young’s life would be like in the future, and what you see written on the cards, is what my cards actually showed. It’s uncanny that what the cards read is pretty much what could end up happening later in the chapters. It’s a lot of fun to read your own cards and see what your life might end up being in the future whether it’s good or bad. And if you ask me about the numbers on the cards, basically they are each card that I flipped in order to read Mi Young’s cards.    

 

I want to thank zarmeenahid, lizakimiko, minchanhun, and Nizzberry1 for commenting on my story. I appreciate the comments and upvote.

I have many silent readers which I don’t mind. I hope that you guys are enjoying the chapters and I would like to hear from some of the silent readers, especially if they REALLY do like the story.

 

And as always…

 

                                                                SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!!