Chapter 3: Special Girl

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

       It was springtime in Seoul, and the children of Seoul University were in their classes and learning their studies. Seoul University is one of the best colleges to get into, because after you graduate from the University, you can get a job pretty much anywhere. Seoul University was in the heart of Seoul, South Korea and all the children who had the highest IQ and their parents had money were allowed to enter the University. Usually, the day is quiet with the students in their schoolrooms listening to the teachers, and learning their exams. But, not today. Today was a special day, because some very important people will be showing themselves to the students. They are called EXO.

       EXO are twelve young men that no one knows much about. These young men came to the school and had the highest IQ’s known to man. They were labeled the honor students because their grades were above all the students around the world. EXO were given the job to help the students that need it, in order to pass. The students of the University don’t usually see EXO walking around the school. EXO have their own rooms and that is on the fourth floor of the school. Students are not allowed to go to the fourth floor. There have only been a few times students are eager to see the fourth floor, and they are humiliated and banished from the school. EXO are called the Kingtas of the school. Which means they are higher than any student….even higher than the teachers. EXO are scheduled to appear due to new students entering the school, or students that need tutoring.

       The students look at the clocks on the walls of their rooms and wait for the hand to hit noon. Even if the teacher is in the middle of the discussion, they are to stop their discussion and allow the students to see EXO. The minute the hand hits noon, all the students open their doors and rush out into the hallways. Soon the once quietness of the school became loud and rumbling from all the students screaming and talking loud as they wait for EXO. They didn’t have to wait long.

       The door leading to the stairs opened and out walked twelve men in school uniforms. They were the most handsome men that anyone has ever laid eyes on. Their complexion was flawless. They held their heads high and some of them smiled at the students causing many of the girls faint from how adorable EXO was.

       EXO walked past the students and entered a large open area and there stood ten new students. The students were lined up and waited to be initiated into the University. The new students were told not to look at EXO in the eyes. The students heard people walking in and stopped a few feet away from them. There was silence except for a few murmurs from the other students. A hand held up and everyone shut up.

A male voice broke through the silence.

“Lift your heads, new students.”

All ten heads lifted their heads and gasped at the twelve men standing in front of them. Again silence as the tallest among them looked at the ten students and then he spoke again.

“As you are the new students of Seoul University, you are expected to be on your best behavior and keep your grades high. Am I understood?”

All ten heads nodded but with no words. Then he looked at another of EXO and he had a feminine look as he stepped forward.

“Hello, new students. My name is Luhan. I am usually in the math room. I want to introduce you to the other EXO members. We are here to help the new students and the ones already here. For a week, we will evaluate you and if we don’t see any good change, we will throw you out of the University. Is that understood?”

The ten students nodded their heads. Luhan spoke, “State your name and what your major is.”

The new students one by one, said their names and their major, until it came upon a young female student who just stood there. Luhan looked at her and then turned to look at the leader of EXO. Luhan walked over to the female student and stood in front of her.

Luhan said, “What is your name and your major.”

The girl was beautiful in Luhan’s eyes. She had sapphire eyes, a pale complexion and shoulder-length midnight black hair. But, what surprised Luhan, was that she didn’t look Asian. Luhan looked her up and down and noticed that she was quite tall, compared to the other students.

The girl looked at Luhan and said, “My name is Lee Mi Young.”

Luhan smiled at her name and said, “What is your major?”

Mi Young looked at Luhan and said, “I don’t have one.”

Luhan nodded and turned to look at the leader again. Luhan turned to look at the other nine students and said, “Go and find your classes. The other students, go back to your classes. Your teachers are waiting for you.”

The other students whined and grumbled that they were being sent away. Mi Young turned to walk with the other new students when she felt a hand on her arm. She looked over and saw Luhan looking at her.

“Mi Young, you stay.” Luhan said.

When all the students have left, EXO started to walk toward the stairs and Luhan gently took Mi Young’s arm and said, “Come with us.”

       Mi Young walked with EXO up the stairs to the fourth floor. When they got there, Mi Young couldn’t believe her eyes. It was majestic looking. There were paintings of all twelve members and of past faculty. They walked into a huge room and Mi Young noticed that it was a music room. There were a bunch of musical instruments including a piano.

EXO pulled some chairs out of the closet and sat down. Luhan looked at Mi Young and started to talk.

“Mi Young, how old are you?”

Mi Young thought about it for a while and then said, “I’m 16.”

EXO looked at each other and then one of the members stood up and said, “You’re younger than me? YAY! That makes YOU the maknae!”

Luhan looked behind him and said, “Sehun! Sit back down!”

Mi Young now knows that the member who stood up is Sehun. Mi Young looked back at Luhan.

Mi Young said, “What are their names?”

Luhan looked behind him at the other members and he looked back at Mi Young and said, “I’m surprised that you asked. But, first, we want to know how you were able to get the money for this University?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “My family paid for it.”

Just then she head another voice and looked over to see one of the other members stand up saying, “Your parents?”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Of course.”

That same member walked toward Mi Young and looked at her closely and noticed how flawless she looks. He walks around her and looks her up and down.

That member stood in front of her and said, “Hmm, you are not Asian.”

Mi Young held her head up and said, “Why? Is that a problem?”

The other members were surprised at her answer. No one has ever spoke that way to EXO.

The member looked at Mi Young and smirked saying, “Nice. I like your answer. You’re a very interesting girl.”

Mi Young looked at him and said, “What’s your name?”

He stood there and smiled saying, “My name is Xiumin. I’m the second in line of EXO.”

Mi Young cocked an eyebrow up and said, “Who’s the first?”

Mi Young saw another member stand up and she noticed that he looked like the leader.

He said, “My name is Kris. Xiumin is the second, Luhan is the third. Then you have Suho, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai and our maknae Sehun.”

Mi Young looked at each person and then looked at Luhan saying, “So, why am I up here?”

Luhan looked around the room and said, “As you see, this is a music room. But, it’s also OUR rooms. We like to make music and I noticed in your profile that you like to play musical instruments.”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “When I’m in the mood.”

Luhan raised his hands towards the instruments and said, “Pick which instrument you want to play.”

       Mi Young sighed and walked over to the piano and sat down. She ghosted her fingers over the keys and then struck the first cord. After a few seconds of playing the piano, Mi Young closed her eyes and continued to play. EXO looked at her fingers and saw how they barely touched the keys. They saw how beautiful Mi Young looked as she continued to play. EXO were mesmerized by the beautiful hauntingly music she was playing. Luhan looked at Mi Young and his eyes changed color and the room had changed color, but sitting at the piano was the most beautiful woman. She had long black midnight hair, pale skin and lips the color of blood. Her gown was a beautiful sapphire color. Luhan watched as she played and how everything seemed to stop.

Luhan continued to stare at the beautiful woman even as the music stopped. The woman slowly turned to look at Luhan when he heard clapping and he shook his head free from the image. There sitting at the piano was Mi Young. She smiled and stood up as she bowed.

Baekhyun walked over and said, “Mi Young, where did you learn such beautiful music?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “I don’t know. My mother taught me the music.”

Kris looked around and said, “Well, I have to hand it to you that no one usually can keep these guys from talking. I didn’t hear one sound come out of their mouths.”

Mi Young blushed and said, “Thank you Kris oppa.”

Sehun ran over and picked up Mi Young and twirled her around saying, “I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SAY OPPA!!!”

Chanyeol walked over and slapped Sehun in the head and said, “Quite doing that to Mi Young.”

Xiumin looked over at Luhan and stood next to him saying, “Is there something wrong, Luhan?”

Luhan shook his head and said, “No. There is nothing wrong.”

Xiumin said, “Really? Well, I can tell there is something going on with the rapid speeding of your heart.”

Luhan looked at Xiumin and smiled saying, “I said, there’s nothing wrong.”

Luhan sighed and walked out of the music room. He closed the door and leaned against the wall in the hallway. He touched his forehead and realized he was sweating. What was happening? Luhan turned and walked toward his bedroom.

The others were busy talking to Mi Young and wanting her to play another song on the piano. Kris walked over to Xiumin and pulled him away from the others.

Kris said, “So, what’s up with Luhan?”

Xiumin shrugged and said, “I don’t know. He looked a little off and when I asked him what was wrong, he said nothing was wrong.”

Kris nodded and looked over at the others as they were listening to another song from Mi Young and said, “You can smell it, can’t you?”

Xiumin looked at the others and then looked at Kris. When Kris saw Xiumin’s eyes, he knew. Xiumin’s eyes went from brown to yellow and he said, “Yes. I can smell it so much that I can taste it.”

Kris turned his back on the others and took Xiumin’s elbow and led him out into the hallway. Kris closed the door and said, “Xiumin, I want you to go and look up all the records you can find on Mi Young.”

Xiumin said, “What are you expecting to find?”

Kris sighed and said, “I don’t know. But, if her aroma can cause Luhan to lose it, then it could happen to any one of us.”

Xiumin nodded and said, “Should I send Sehun to see how Xiumin is doing?”

Kris shook his head and said, “No. I’ll check up on him. Let the others enjoy spending time with Mi Young.”

       Xiumin bowed and walked away from Kris. Kris turned and walked toward the rooms. He found Luhan’s room and knocked on it. He waited but didn’t hear anything. Kris opened the door and saw that it was completely dark in the room. He couldn’t see anything. He heard the unmistakable sound of heavy breathing in the room and Kris’s eyes turned yellow as he looked around. There next to the bed was a wolf.

Kris smirked and said, “Hello…Luhan.”

 

To be continued….

Wow triple update. Ever since I started writing this story, the words just start writing by themselves.

 

What did you think of the start of the actual story?

Please leave some feedback on what you thought.

You’re probably wondering who Mi Young is and what power she must possess.

Plus who could be the woman in the flashback? Doesn’t she resemble the woman walking in the woods? But, you don’t get to see her eyes yet.

 

Thank you for enjoying the story so far.

 

And as always….

 

 

                                                                  SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!