Chapter 42 - Aftermath

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

Hyuk cried out, “HONGBIN HYUNG!”

               All the members looked and watched as Hongbin fell to his knees and continued to look up at Mi Young. They noticed that he had blood around his lips and it was dripping down his chin. The members looked at Hongbin and Hyuk ran to him but stopped when Mi Young looked at him. The look in her eyes wasn’t the same. This woman standing before them wasn’t Mi Young. This woman was more dangerous. Her eyes were red and she had bloody fangs. Her lips were covered with blood from Hongbin.

N ran over and pulled Hyuk away from her. He said, “Mi Young! What are you doing?”

Mi Young smiled evilly and her lips saying, “Hmm, the blood of a vampire. Delicious.”

N said, “Mi Young, you know you’re not supposed to do that.”

Mi Young laughed and said, “I know. But, I am half vampire and half werewolf. Being a vampire is better than being a dog.”

N looks at Hongbin who was still kneeling in front of Mi Young and looking more pale than usual. Suddenly, Mi Young pushed him away and he fell to the floor.

Mi Young looks at the other members and starts to walk toward Leo.

Leo stands in front of her and doesn’t move. Mi Young looks up at him and says, “Move.”

Leo doesn’t show any emotions and just stands there.

Mi Young growls and uses her nails and slashes at Leo. He gets clipped a few times in the face with her nails but he was able to keep her from hurting him further. Leo pushes Mi Young away and she cries out which caused all the members to cover their ears. Mi Young points her finger at Leo and she flicks her wrist. Leo goes flying against the wall hard. He falls to the floor. The other members run to Leo while Mi Young walks out of the room.

               Mi Young made her way outside and she looks around. She doesn’t feel EXO or the other members of MBLAQ around. Mi Young walks away from the school and into the forest. The forest seems to sense something wasn’t right about Mi Young, as the branches moved out of her way. She walked toward the center of the forest and then stopped. She looked up and saw the sky. Mi Young looked in every direction and tried to figure out where EXO would’ve taken the 3 members of MBLAQ. Her ears picked up noises miles and miles away.

Mi Young ran through the forest and jumped over fallen trees. It was getting darker and thicker in the forest but she didn’t care. Finally after running almost three hours and getting scraped by the branches that wouldn’t budge, she came out to open land. It was like another time. No houses, no life. Mi Young walked out further until she heard the voices again.

               Mi Young turned and there she saw EXO and MBLAQ fighting. But, what surprised her is what was there along with EXO and MBLAQ. Mi Young looked to the right and saw a dragon fighting with Mir. She watched as the red and orange dragon fought against Mir. She saw Kris fighting alongside the dragon. At that minute, Mi Young knew that the dragon is part of Kris. Mi Young looked toward the front and saw Thunder fighting a huge ice man. She could see right through the man, but he was made from pure ice. Mi Young looked and saw Xiumin fighting alongside the ice man and knew Xiumin controlled ice.

Mi Young looked to the left and saw Joon. She saw a huge red and orange firebird fighting Joon. Chanyeol was fighting alongside it and she couldn’t believe it.

               Suddenly, Mi Young heard a cry and looked to the right and saw the dragon fade away as Kris was knocked out. Chen stepped up and gripped his hands into fists and Suho walked next to him. Mi Young noticed the sky suddenly turning very grey and dark clouds started to form. Lightning struck the areas around them and then the rain came down. Mi Young watched as Mir fought against Chen and Suho and was able to knock them down and the rain and lightning stopped. Luhan tried to fight Mir with his fists but Mir punched Luhan in the face and threw him against a tree.

Mi Young looked to the front and saw Thunder beat the ice man which caused Xiumin to fall to his knees. Thunder was able to use his powers and knock Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai off their feet. Thunder walked closer to them and grabbed Sehun by the throat and squeezing.

Mi Young looked to the left and saw Joon taking down Tao and Chanyeol. The firebird got extinguished from the rain and D.O stomped his foot on the ground and Mi Young felt the earth shake. Joon jumped around and was able to keep from falling into holes that D.O was making. Finally, Joon jumped at D.O and knocked him to the ground.

               Mi Young couldn’t believe it. All of the EXO members were wounded and bleeding on the ground. MBLAQ were winning. Lay was trying his hardest to help each member. She gasped when Mir walked over to Lay and pulled him away from a bleeding Kris. Mir wrapped his hand around Lay’s neck and started to squeeze. Mi Young was so scared at what she was seeing that she couldn’t move. Then she kept hearing people crying out. She looked and saw Luhan’s face turning blue.

Mi Young closed her eyes and then opened them back up. Her eyes had become red again. While watching EXO being beat, her eyes had turned back to blue and her heart was hurting from all the pain she was seeing. Mi Young narrowed her eyes and started to move forward. Suddenly, Mir, Thunder and Joon noticed her.

Joon smiled and threw D.O down on the ground and said, “Well, well, well. I wasn’t expecting the infamous Hybrid to come crawling to us. Did you want to go home with us?”

Mi Young stopped in front of Joon and she looked over at Mir. She pointed her finger and flicked it. Mir immediately was pushed backwards with a lot of force and dropped Luhan to the ground. Thunder and Joon looked at her.

Joon smiled and said, “Oh, we have a feisty one here.”

Thunder walked over and said, “Joon hyung, what is different about Mi Young?”

Joon looked and noticed the red eyes. He smiled and said, “Ah, you’ve changed finally. I didn’t know you had it in you, to pick who you want to be with.”

Joon lifted her chin and leaned in to put his lips against hers but she grabbed his head and head him. Joon staggered back and fell to the ground. Thunder walked over and grabbed her wrist. Mi Young twirled around and flipped Thunder on his back onto the ground. Mi Young leaned over and punched him in the face. Mi Young heard noise next to her and saw Mir standing up.

Mi Young could sense that Mir was the most powerful. Mi Young stood up and walked over to Mir. Within seconds Mi Young and Mir were at it. Claws and teeth went at each other. Mi Young was thrown around by Mir, but she managed to get up and go back at him. Mi Young turned into a black wolf and lunged at Mir. They fought each other and everyone could hear the cries and agony from both parties.

Lay was busy fixing up s while the fighting was going on. Once all the members were healed, they stood up and couldn’t move at the sight that was before them. Even Joon and Thunder were mesmerized by how bloody and deadly the fight was. Finally after what seemed to feel like hours, the fight ended quickly. The dust that was kicked up from the fighting was slowly starting to dissipate and they wanted to know who won.

What showed them after the dust cleared put fear in their eyes. Mi Young as a wolf held Mir by his neck in her jaws. Blood was running down Mir’s neck and mouth. Mi Young growled as she put pressure on Mir’s neck. She could feel his heartbeat through the neck and she could tell that it was slowing down.

Lay looked at Mi Young and said, “Mi Young. Don’t do it. You’re not a killer.”

Mi Young looked at Lay. He took a step back when he saw her red eyes. For a few minutes Mi Young and Lay looked at each other’s eyes, then Lay felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked and it was Luhan.

Luhan said, “Lay. Let her finish the job. They made her feel helpless. She doesn’t want anyone to worry about her. By killing Mir, it won’t make her a killer. But, she’s not the same person she was before.”

Lay sighed and Luhan spoke, “Come, Mi Young doesn’t want anyone of us here when she takes his life.”

Lay says, “Why not? We’re wolves too.”

Luhan sighed and said, “Neither is she. She has chosen her side. This is her last bit of remorse for the wolves. Let her memory of what she was before, still be with us. Come. We can wait inside the forest, but we are not to watch what happens.”

Lay wouldn’t move, so Luhan practically tugged him. All the members got into the forest and Luhan kept pushing them deeper until no one can see anything. Luhan held onto Kai in case he decided to watch. They waited for what was going to happen.

Out in the field and away from the forest, Mi Young looked at Thunder and Joon. She looked in their eyes as her jaws clenched tightly and she snapped Mir’s neck. Both body and head separated and lied on either side of Mi Young. When that happened Thunder and Joon cried out and they exploded into dust. The sudden energy from them came at Mi Young in full force. She was knocked a few feet from where Mir was laying and she fell to the ground hard.

Mi Young turned back into a human and slowly stood up. She noticed the clouds have passed and shown blue sky. The body of Mir had vanished and Mi Young looked down at herself and saw blood running down her arms and legs. She touched her lips and tasted blood from Mir. Mi Young made her way back to the forest and stood under the trees but no further inside the forest and looked in. She waited.

There was movement inside the forest and soon EXO slowly walked out from the forest. They couldn’t believe the sight that was in front of them. Mi Young had blood and dirt all over her. She had blood running down her face, her arms and legs. Mi Young looked at each member. She saw the fear in them. She looked at Luhan.

Luhan stood there and not moved. Mi Young raised her hand, but instead of it being menacing, she turned her hand over so her palm was facing up. Luhan looked at her and saw her eyes showing pain and sadness. Luhan started to move forward, but was stopped by Sehun.

Sehun said, “Hyung, don’t go forward. We don’t know what she’s going to do.”

Mi Young stood there and lowered her hand. She turned and saw the land was covered with the rays of the sun. Mi Young sighed as tears filled her eyes. She slowly trudged toward the edge of the forest and into the light. Mi Young raised her hand out in front of her as she got closer to the light. Just before she touched the light she heard someone scream behind her.

“MI YOUNG!!! NO!!!”

 

To be continued…

What did you think of this chapter? Sorry it’s been a while, been busy with real life. I also want to apologize for this chapter being short. I started getting a cold last night and it’s hitting me hard right now. I was able to write a little bit, but I can’t think of anymore for this chapter.

  • Mi Young kissed Hongbin and started to the blood from him.
  • Mi Young witnessed EXO’s powers.
  • In the end Mi Young was the one to kill MBLAQ.
  • Luhan understood what Mi Young didn’t want EXO to see.
  • Mi Young is broken and bloody, and is going to the rays of the sun.

I hope that many of you are enjoying the story. I’ve been wanting to update, but as I said, I’ve been busy, and now with me being sick, I had to cut this chapter short. But, I hope that you will let me know what you think of the story so far. I like to hear the comments.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who stayed with the story while I’ve been busy with things. I appreciate it.

Thanks for staying with me….

 

And as always….

 

                                                               SUBSCRIBE….COMMENT….UPVOTE!!!!!