Chapter 45 - Lonely

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

Mi Young looked at Suho and said, “Who?”

Suho said, “Yoochun hyung. The one at the diner.”

Mi Young scratched her head and said, “I didn’t know what his name was.”

Suho said, “He didn’t tell you?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. He knew about the Creators, and the Hybrids. Especially about the Blue Lady.”

Suho sighed and looked at the book she was reading. He said, “Taking up reading?”

Mi Young looked at the book and then at Suho. She said, “Just something to read.”

Suho stood up and reached over and said, “May I take a look at the book?”

Just as Suho grabbed the book and started to pick it up, Mi Young slammed her hand down on the book and it made Suho drop the book on the table.

Mi Young said, “No. You may not see the book. I’m reading the book, and I would prefer no one to interfere.”

Suho was shocked with the way that Mi Young was acting. Suho nodded and said, “That’s fine. So, are you going to come to the music room later?”

Mi Young finished her sandwich and stood up. She picked up her book and left the tray for Suho and said, “No. You and VIXX don’t need me to bother you.”

Mi Young started to walk away when Suho grabbed her arm and turned her to look at him. He said, “Mi Young, we aren’t mad at you. We were a little shocked and worried with what happened to Hongbin, but you’re still learning about yourself.”

Mi Young pulled Suho’s hand off her arm and said, “Well, I’ve had about enough of Werewolves and Vampires around me. I’m just trying to be a normal person and stay away from this gothic feel. I just need some time by myself.”

Mi Young turned and walked away.

Mi Young finally got to her room and opened the door. She stepped in the room and was happy to see no roommate. She leaned against the door and sighed. That was close, she didn’t want Suho to see the information she was reading about Min Soo.

Mi Young walked over to her bed and laid down. She opened the book and started to read.

“For many years after the death of Min Soo’s husband and the kidnapping of her baby Hyun Rin, Min Soo vowed to walk the earth until she got her child back. The whereabouts of Min Soo have been kept secret. Even her child, Hyun Rin, were kept secret. There have been rumors that the child is still living, but has been given to a family who was in dire need of a baby girl. Wherever Hyun Rin is, she is a full Hybrid. Even though she was birthed from a Hybrid and a human, she still is full Hybrid. The name Min Soo has become lost, and many people have dubbed her the Blue Lady because of the blue dress she was always wearing. If one should ever come across the Blue Lady, she may be scary and frightening, but she is a tortured soul that is only looking for her child. Once she has her baby, she and the child will disappear, and never be seen or heard of again.”

Mi Young put the book down and sighed. She looked up at the ceiling and said, “Yoochun said that Min Soo and I are related. Could it be? Could I really be Min Soo’s daughter? No, that’s impossible. There’s no way I could be her daughter. I had parents. I had a brother.”

Mi Young was silent and then she sat up. She swung her legs over the bed and said, “Hyun Rin was given to a family that was in dire need of a baby girl. I haven’t seen Shane in years, and then he finds me. This is crazy. There’s no way that I could be. But, then again, Min Soo was always talking to me, and showing me images of a life that I know nothing about. What about all those images I gave to EXO and VIXX when I first met them? Those were not me…they were Min Soo.”

Mi Young sighed and walked over to the window. She noticed that it had gotten dark, and the stars were shining bright, along with the full moon. Mi Young looked down and saw the Blue Lady. She was standing at the edge of the forest and looking at the moon. Mi Young sighed and walked away from the window and she put the book under her pillow and walked out of the room. She walked down the stairs and outside. The Blue Lady was still there. She walked over and stood next to the forest and looked at the moon.

Mi Young looked over at the Blue Lady who had turned and looked at Mi Young. Mi Young looked at the Blue Lady and didn’t say anything. They both stared at each other for a while until Mi Young finally spoke.

“Your daughter, Hyun Rin. Do you know where she is?”

The Blue Lady shook her head and said, “No. She has been taken from me and I’ve been in agony wondering what has become of her. Do you know where she is?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. I was just asking because I found about your life up to the birth of your daughter, and was just curious.”

The Blue Lady sighed and turned to look back at the full moon and said, “I’m waiting for her to come to me. Then we both would leave this place and live in peace.”

Mi Young said, “Where would you go if Hyun Rin came back?”

The Blue Lady sighed and said, “I found out that there are some Hybrids that have shown up in America. If Hyun Rin came back, that is where we would go.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Min Soo, your baby is alive. I can’t believe that they would kill her.”

Min Soo turned and she looked at Mi Young with love. She hasn’t heard anyone call her name in many years. Min Soo nodded and said, “I would think that they changed her name and put it in her mind that she is theirs, when she is really mine.”

Mi Young nodded and looked at her watch. It was getting late and she looked at Min Soo and said, “Well, I have to get back to my room. You have a goodnight and I’ll see you again.”

Min Soo nodded and looked at Mi Young. Then she looked at the moon again.

Mi Young turned and walked away when she turned around and said, “Min Soo, here’s a question. Do you know of anything that Hyun Rin might have that could help in finding her?”

Min Soo said, “Like what?”

Mi Young thought about it and said, “Like a birthmark, or a scar, or anything that could be easy to spot?”

Min Soo thought about it and then said, “Hyun Rin had a birthmark when she was born. I saw her when I walked by the nursery. She was so beautiful. She had a small birthmark right above her right eye, in the same of a small star. I figured that the new parents would’ve taken the birthmark off so as not to bring attention to Hyun Rin. It saddened me that I would never see her again. She had beautiful deep blue eyes too. After I gave birth to her, I never saw her again, so I have no idea what kind of woman she has become, or if she’s still alive.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Well, I know with technology now, there could be a chance that they removed the birthmark.”

Min Soo looks at Mi Young and said, “Why the sudden interest in me and Hyun Rin?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “No reason. I’ve heard the legend about you and was interested. I didn’t know that you had a child.”

Mi Young sighed and looked at her watch and said, “Well, I need to get back to my room.”

Mi Young turned around and took a few steps when Min Soo spoke.

“They contacted you, didn’t they? That’s why the sudden interest in me.”

Mi Young stopped and turned to look at Min Soo. But, she didn’t say anything as she turned back toward the school and walked up the stairs and into the hallway where her room was. She opened the door and still no roommate, she walked to the window, but the Blue Lady had disappeared. Mi Young sat on her bed, and tried to understand what she found out from Min Soo and Hyun Rin. Mi Young laid down on her bed and soon fell asleep.

The next morning, the sun creeped into the room and woke up Mi Young. She stretched and yawned as she sat up in bed. She saw someone in the bed across from her, but didn’t want to disturb the person. Mi Young got up and took a shower, and put on clean clothes. She looked at the date, and realized that it’s Saturday. No classes. Mi Young figured it would be nice to walk around and see what’s going on since she’s been busy with other things.

Mi Young left a note for her roommate and then walked out of the room. She walked around the hallway until she found the cafeteria and noticed there were only three students in there. The rest must have gone out. Mi Young walked over and told the woman what she wanted. Soon the cafeteria woman gave her a tray full of ramen and toast with milk and she brought it over to the table. She sat down and started to eat.

A few minutes later, in walked a bunch of guys. It was EXO and VIXX. Hongbin had gotten better and soon rejoined VIXX. Both groups walked in and were ready to walk over to the counter when Luhan stopped them and pointed. They turned to look at where they pointed and saw a girl with long black hair sitting alone at a table with her back to them.

Luhan said, “I think that is Mi Young.”

Both groups walked over to where Mi Young was sitting but she was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn’t see or hear them sitting down next and in front of her. It wasn’t until Luhan spoke that she broke from her thoughts.

“Mi Young.”

Mi Young blinked her eyes and looked at who was sitting next to her. She panned her eyes around the table and looked next to her. She looked back in front of her and sitting there smiling was Hongbin. Mi Young looked at him for a few seconds, but then she looked down at her food. Hongbin looked at the others and then he reached for her other hand and he touched her. Mi Young stopped eating and looked at his hand. She looked at him and pulled away from him.

Even though it’s been weeks that she kept away from EXO and VIXX, she still feels bad about what happened to Hongbin and she felt like an outsider around them.

After Mi Young finished her food, she stood up, but not before Hongbin spoke.

“Mi Young, please sit and talk. We haven’t seen you in a long time.”

Mi Young sighed and continued to stand and looked at Hongbin and said, “There’s nothing to talk about.”

Mi Young walked over to the counter and left her tray there with the bowl. She was about to walk out of the cafeteria, when she saw Chanyeol and Hyuk grab her arms and walk her back to the table. They sat her down and she looked at the table.

Hongbin spoke, “Mi Young, please. I heard from EXO and VIXX that you didn’t want to see any of us because you hurt me. But, it was to be expected…you’re a vampire.”

Mi Young didn’t say anything and continued to look at the table.

Hongbin was silent and then said, “I heard from Suho hyung that you talked to Yoochun.”

Mi Young looked at Hongbin and then at Suho. She looked back at Hongbin and said, “Why does it concern you that I’m talking to him?”

Hongbin sighed and said, “Because he’s one of the Creators. You shouldn’t be talking to him. What did he say to you anyway?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “He didn’t say anything.”

Hongbin sighed and stood up. He walked over to Mi Young and grabbed her arm and pulled her up. She stood in front of him and he said, “We are going to have a little talk.”

Mi Young looked at the others and then she was pulled by Hongbin. She struggled against him, but he held onto her and they walked out of the cafeteria.

Tao looked at the others and said, “Is Mi Young going to be alright with Hongbin?”

N nodded and said, “Yeah. Hongbin wanted to talk to Mi Young about Yoochun hyung.”

Hongbin walked with Mi Young trailing behind, and he pulled her into a classroom. He locked the door and looked at her. He walked over and stood in front of her. He took her face in his hands and placed his lips on her lips gently. Mi Young’s eyes went wide and she pushed Hongbin away.

“What are you doing?”

Hongbin smiled and said, “I wanted to see you, but you didn’t want to see anyone. I just wanted to kiss you.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “I don’t want to deal with any of you.”

Mi Young started to walk toward the door, when Hongbin grabbed her arm and turned her around to face him. He said, “Mi Young, the Creators are dangerous. They created all of us and now they are trying to destroy the Hybrids. Mi Young, you are in danger if you hang around the Creators.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “I’m not hanging around the Creators. He found me.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “Well, be careful. We don’t want to lose you.”

Mi Young and Hongbin stayed in the classroom for a while and she spoke, “Do you know anything about the Blue Lady?”

Hongbin shrugged and said, “Only from word of mouth. Why?”

Mi Young walked toward the window and said, “It must be hard to lose your child, never see that child again, never knowing if the child is alive or dead. And always walking the Earth, waiting to see if that child will show up.”

Hongbin said, “The Blue Lady had a child?”

Mi Young turned around and nodded, saying, “Yes. She had a daughter. But, the daughter was taken away from her, when she was born. That’s why the Blue Lady walks the forest.” Mi Young turns to look out the window and said, “She’s waiting.”

Hongbin walked over and stood next to Mi Young and said, “Why here? Why near the school?”

Mi Young spoke without looking at Hongbin and said, “Because this is where her daughter was born. The school wasn’t here, at the time. But, she knows that the child is here.”

Hongbin said, “So, you mean any one of these students could be the Blue Lady’s daughter?”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Yes.” She looked at Hongbin and said, “Don’t tell anyone about this.”

Hongbin nodded and said, “It’s fine. But, you know that VIXX are Vampires and we have the ability to see what’s going on in people’s heads when we touch a person, but for some reason, I can’t see anything from you.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “Because I don’t want you to see anything yet. Right now, I’m trying to keep this information to myself, so that I can understand what is going on.”

Hongbin nodded and said, “I see.” Hongbin turned to lean against the wall with his back and said, “It was very lonely without you around. I’m glad that at least you’re talking to us.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Was there any choice? I was having a nice quiet lunch in the cafeteria when you and EXO walked in.”

Hongbin looked at his watch and said, “Well, I better get back. I think we are in the music room. Um, would you want to come along? I know that EXO and VIXX would want to see you?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “Not right now. I think there’s still some hate between VIXX and EXO with me. So, I just want them to settle down before I decide to come see you.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “I understand. Well, talk to you later then.”

Mi Young nodded and they both walked out of the classroom. Hongbin walked up the stairs, and Mi Young walked back to her room and did some homework while VIXX and EXO were in the music room.

 

To be continued…

So what did you think of this chapter? Sorry, it may seem boring, but at least Hongbin and Mi Young are talking. Not only that Mi Young told Hongbin about the Blue Lady and her child. What’s so interesting to Mi Young about the child? Why does Mi Young want to find the Blue Lady’s child?

You’ll find out in later chapters. I have 5 more chapters left. But, don’t know if I’ll be writing all 50 chapters. It depends on what happens in the story.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has stayed and waited patiently for me to write the next chapter. I was busy trying to finish The Porcelain Rose. Now that The Porcelain Rose is done, I’m going to try and finish this story. I do hope I get some feedback on what everyone thinks of the story.

Thanks for waiting around and I’ll try to post another chapter later tonight.

 

And as always…

 

SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!