Chapter 15 - Imaginary

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

               By the light of the full moon, they could see inside, but what frightened and surprised them, was that instead of seeing Mi Young in the room, there was a wolf. It was sitting in front of the window and looking outside. The wolf’s ears turned toward the door and it turned to look at who was entering the room. The wolf knew who they are, not only from sight, but from smell as well. Luhan, Suho and Lay walked in slowly and looked at the wolf. Then they heard it whimper as it turned back to the window.

               The three walked over to the window to see what the wolf saw and there in the forest was the Blue Lady. This was her first time actually standing between the trees and the outside. She was looking up at the wolf and the wolf was looking at the woman. There was a howl and the wolf could hear it. Suddenly, it started to growl and then the Blue Lady disappeared. The wolf stood up and started to bark. Luhan tried to quiet the wolf, but it wouldn’t listen, and when it turned to run out of the room, Suho stood in front of it. The wolf growled at him and turned back to see Luhan. The wolf growled again and turned toward Luhan. It charged at Luhan and he had a split second to jump out of the way, just as the wolf jumped and burst through the window. Shards of glass fell down onto the ground outside, just as the wolf landed on the grass. It looked up at Luhan, Suho and Lay as they looked down at it. The wolf turned and ran toward the forest.

Luhan looked at Suho and said, “Oh man. Kris is going to be pissed when he hears this.”

Suho sighed and said, “Yeah. Well, we better tell him about this now.”

Suho, Luhan and Lay walked into the music room where VIXX and the other EXO members were busy talking. Luhan and Lay walked behind Suho has they walked toward the members. Kris turned to look at them and noticed there was something wrong.

Kris said, “Suho. Lay. Should you both be watching Mi Young?”

Kris heard both Luhan and Lay whimper and he looked at Suho. Suho sighed and said, “Um, about Mi Young.”

Kris narrowed his eyes and said, “What happened?”

Suho scratched his head and said, “Um, Mi Young…turned into a wolf.”

EXO gasped and looked at Suho. Kris said, “How did that happen?”

Suho shrugged and said, “We don’t know. We opened the door to look into the room and saw the wolf looking out the window. When we went in, the wolf went ballistic and went through the window.

Kris stood up and said, “Where is she now?”

Suho sighed and said, “The wolf saw the Blue Lady. She went to the forest.”

Kris grit his teeth and slammed his hand on the piano causing everyone to jump. He looked at Suho and said, “Whose idea was it to look in the room?”

Luhan whimpered and Suho bit his bottom lip and said, “It was mine.”

Kris narrowed his eyes at Suho again and said, “You’re a bad liar, Suho. Was it Luhan’s idea?”

Suho shook his head and said, “No. It was mine.”

Kris started to move toward Suho, Luhan and Lay, and when he stood in front of Suho, he reached out and grabbed Luhan’s neck and dragged him to stand in front of him and said, “I know Suho can’t lie if his life depended on it. Was it YOUR idea?”

Luhan kept his eyes on the floor as he nodded his head. Kris growled and slapped Luhan behind the head causing him to whimper.

Suho pushed Luhan behind him and glared at Kris saying, “Yi Fan! STOP!”

Kris couldn’t believe that Suho called him by his real name. The only time Suho uses real names is when he’s mad.

Suho said, “Who cares whose fault it was? Right now shouldn’t we be more concerned as to where Mi Young went too?”

Kris sighed and nodded saying, “Yeah. Right now, we need to find Mi Young.”

Kris knew that when Suho gets included in disciplining of the pack, Kris has no say. He is Alpha, but Suho is more of the umma of the pack, in previous times has put Kris in his place.

               EXO and VIXX ran out of the school and out into the forest. They kept their eyes alert in order anything should jump out at them. They looked behind them and saw that school was getting smaller and smaller as they got further and further away. They continued on their way to finding Mi Young. EXO sniffed around but couldn’t sense anything. Suddenly Baekhyun turned into a wolf and sniffed the ground. Baekhyun whimpered and ran in front of the ground. He got a scent. EXO and VIXX ran behind Baekhyun until they got to the deeper part of the forest where no light of the moon can reach. There was a sign next to them. It was faded, but still readable.

 It read:

                                Beware of the monsters that lurk in the dark.

                                        Turn back or pay with your soul.

 

EXO all looked at the sign and whimpered. Kris turned around and looked at them saying, “Are you afraid to go in?”

EXO looked at each other and then Xiumin said, “We’re not afraid to go in, just what we may find.”

Kris sighed and said, “Come on, puppies. We have to find Mi Young.”

               Kris turned and he walked into the darkened forest along with the other members and VIXX. They could hear noises inside and the trees were whispering. EXO were shivering from nervousness and fright, but they continued to walk behind Kris. VIXX held up the rear and looked around and listened to the sounds that were being made. Just then there was a snap from a twig and the group stopped. They looked around to see where the sound came from, and when it didn’t come again, they continued. Another snap just a few feet next to them and they stopped again. Kris could hear some of EXO whimpering and he kept his ears alert.

Kris started to walk a few feet and more snaps. Kris stopped and called out, “WE MEAN YOU NO HARM! WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE!”

               Kris waited and didn’t hear anything. He started to walk further and looked behind him to see that no one moved. Kris growled at them and they ran over to Kris. Kris turned and started to walk when he saw lights a few feet in front of him. He could hear growling and that only meant one thing….wolves. Kris knew this was dangerous, but they couldn’t stop when they got this far.

Kris said, “I don’t know if you understand me, but we are here to find someone who ran into the forest. Once we find that person, we will leave.”

               The wolves continued to pace in front of him and then he heard movement behind him and looked to see a few more wolves pacing back and forth. Kris turned back to the ones in front of him and he got a shock to his life. Here he was face to face with a man. Kris yelped and took a few steps backwards. Kris looked the man up and down and realized the man was . Kris blushed and looked back up to the man. The man was well built like a horse. His muscles were very well pronounced and he was about as tall as Kris was. The man stood there and looked at Kris and then at the others behind Kris.

The man said, “Who are you? How are you able to talk to wolves?”

Kris was able to collect his composure and said, “My name is Kris. Behind me are my members called EXO and behind them are VIXX.”

The man growled and said, “You brought Vampires to our forest?”

Kris said, “Your forest?”

The man nodded and said, “Yes. No one comes here. They are too afraid.”

Kris said, “We aren’t afraid. We’re only here to find someone.”

The man narrowed his eyes and sniffed at Kris saying, “Hmmm, you’re a wolf.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yes, I am. An Alpha to be exact.”

The man sighed and said, “You do realize that trespassers can be killed. We could’ve killed you right now.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yes. You could have. But, you didn’t.”

The man sighed and said, “Fine. Come meet our Alpha.”

The man motioned for the wolves to walk back to the dens. The man glared at Kris and turned around. The man led Kris and his group to the other wolf dens. When EXO and VIXX got there, they couldn’t believe how many people were in the den. Chanyeol counted 13 people….all male. They continued to walk past everyone and soon the man stopped in front of a large den.

The man held up his hand and said, “Wait here, I have to tell him that you’re here.”

The man walked into the den and EXO waited. They didn’t have to wait long. EXO saw the man walk out along with another man. The other man appeared to be their Alpha, though he may show that he is older, but he isn’t as strong as the other man.

The other Alpha said, “Siwon tells me that you trespassed in our forest, in search for someone.”

Siwon…so that’s the name of the wolf that looked like a brick wall. Kris nodded and looked at the Alpha.

Kris said, “Yes. She ran in here and now we need to find her.”

The man said, “She?”

Kris nodded and said, “Yes. She turned into a wolf and ran into the forest. We lost her scent.”

The man looked over to s and said, “RYEOWOOK!”

A young feminine man walked over and said, “Yes, Alpha.”

The man said, “Did you see anyone come into the forest? Preferably a woman?”

Ryeowook shook his head and said, “No, Alpha.”

The man looked at Kris and said, “No woman entered the forest. You can leave now.”

The man turned and was about to walk back into his den when he heard a voice. He turned around and saw a feminine man walk over.

The man sighed and said, “Excuse me, Alpha. My name is Luhan and I know that she came through here. I saw her run into the forest after the Blue Lady. Please, we need to find her.”

Ryeowook said, “The Blue Lady? You’ve seen her?”

Luhan nodded and said, “We all have. But, we’ve only been in the forest a few times, and never this far. I think our friend was looking for the Blue Lady.”

The man rolled his eyes and said, “The Blue Lady is a myth just to scare pups. She doesn’t exist.”

Luhan looked at the man and said, “How do you know?”

The man said, “Because, we’ve been living here for many years and I’ve been through this WHOLE forest and have never seen a Blue Lady.”

Luhan spoke again, “In the daytime or the nighttime?”

The man was getting aggravated with Luhan and said, “WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?!”

The shout caused Luhan to whimper and take a few steps back. Kris could see Luhan feeling frightened and he held his arm out and pushed Luhan back toward the group.

The man sighed and rubbed his forehead saying, “The day and night.”

Ryeowook looked up to the sky which was covered by the trees and said, “Is the full moon out?”

Luhan nodded and said, “Yes it is.”

Just then they heard another voice and looked over to see another man walk over and said, “Is the moon full and bright too?”

Luhan nodded and the other man looked at the Alpha and said, “When the moon is full and bright, the Lady in Blue will come out.”

The man sighed and said, “Sungmin, I’ve heard the stories growing up. I haven’t seen her.”

Sungmin sighed and said, “I have.”

Everyone’s eyes were on Sungmin and the Alpha said, “You have?”

Sungmin nodded. The Alpha said, “What does she look like?”

Sungmin sighed and said, “She is very beautiful. She’s got long black hair, pale skin and lips as red as blood. Her dress is a dark blue and her eyes can mesmerize you.”

The Alpha said, “How?”

Sungmin said, “Her eyes are the same color as her dress.”

Luhan nodded and said, “That’s her. That’s the Blue Lady.”

The Alpha shook his head and said, “Sungmin’s only remembering what he was told when he was a pup. There is no Blue Lady.”

The Alpha growled and said, “Now that we’ve figured out there is no such thing as the Blue Lady, you trespassers can leave.” The Alpha turned and entered his den.

Luhan sighed and he walked back into the group. Just as EXO and VIXX were about to turn around and leave, there was a scream. The youngest of the other group ran up white as a ghost. He ran over to the den and cried out for the Alpha.

The Alpha came out and said, “Henry! Henry calm down. What’s wrong?”

Henry calmed down enough to say, “She’s here.”

The Alpha said, “Who?”

Henry swallowed his saliva and said, “The Blue Lady.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

               On the other side of the forest, Mi Young had turned back into a human and was sleeping. She heard someone humming and felt something soft go through her hair. Mi Young opened her eyes and saw the forest and then looked up to see a beautiful woman smiling at her. Mi Young noticed the blue dress. It was the Blue Lady. Mi Young smiled and closed her eyes again as the Blue Lady caressed Mi Young’s hair.

Mi Young sat up and realized that she was laying on the Blue Lady’s lap. Mi Young turned around and looked at the Blue Lady. She said, “Are you real?”

The Blue Lady nodded.

Mi Young reached out her hand and the Blue Lady did the same. Mi Young could feel the Blue Lady’s hand but it felt cold to the touch.

Mi Young bit her bottom lip and said, “Why am I here?”

The Blue Lady opened and with the most breathless voice she said, “You belong here.”

Mi Young took her hand away and looked at her hand. Anyone else would feel scared to see the Blue Lady, but Mi Young had no fear of her. It was almost like Mi Young knew who the Blue Lady is.

Mi Young looked at the Blue Lady and said, “Do you know what I am?”

The Blue Lady nodded and said, “I do. You…are a hybrid.”

Mi Young nodded and said, “Yeah. I am.”

The Blue Lady didn’t say anything. Then Mi Young said, “Why do you walk the forest every full moon?”

The Blue Lady looked at Mi Young and said, “I’m searching…waiting for someone.”

Mi Young didn’t understand so she asked, “Who are you waiting for?”

Just before the Blue Lady could respond they heard shouting and Mi Young thought she heard her name being called. The Blue Lady stood up and turned around and walked away leaving Mi Young alone.

 

To be continued…

 

Sorry that I haven’t updated in a while. My mom recently fell down the stairs at home and I’ve been taking care of her aside from going to work and dealing with school. Right now, she’s watching tv and I’m able to write this chapter.

 

  • Who is the Blue Lady?
  • Did you notice that I decided to show Super Junior as wolves? But, it will have ALL 15…which means Hang Geng is in here. Who do you think is the Alpha of Super Junior?
  • What do you think the Blue Lady meant when she said that Mi Young “belonged in the forest?”

 

I want to say thank you to everyone who stayed and waited for me to update. I would appreciate more feedback, because I want to make sure that the story is still interesting and not getting boring. I will eventually make some fight scenes but that will be a few more chapters later.

 

As always…

 

                                                                SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!