Chapter 7: Why Did I Fall in Love with You?

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

                The next morning, was Saturday. No school. The students were all happy and enjoyed their time away from school. All the students were talking about where they’re going to go for the two days they were off. Many of the students were going to see their families and others were going to do other things. EXO were walking down the stairs and into the hallway, when the students all moved aside to let them walk. EXO were in search of someone and they were going to find that person. They, looked in the classrooms but didn’t see anyone. The students were curious as to whom EXO was looking for. Many of the students were following EXO, until Sehun turned around and gave them a glare, which caused the students to turn around and walk away.

                But, on the other side of the school, VIXX was walking and looking into the classrooms as well. They were in search of someone and checked room after room. The students were curious and followed VIXX but when Leo turned around and glared at them, the students turned and walked away. VIXX continued to walk down each hallway looking for their prize. They stopped at a closed door to a Science room and Ravi walked over and put his hand on the door. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, he looked over at N and nodded. Ravi took his hand and wrapped it around the door handle when they heard a voice next to them. They looked up to see EXO standing there.

Chanyeol said, “What do you think you’re doing Ravi?”

Ravi smiled and didn’t move from his spot saying, “What does it look like, Chanyeol. I’m going to enter this classroom.”

Chanyeol walked in front of Kris and grabbed Ravi’s wrist saying, “No. You’re not. Step away.”

Ravi grimaced from the touch of a Werewolf and he glared at him saying, “You know she’s not safe.”

Xiumin nodded and said, “Yeah, we know. But, we’re going to be the ones to protect her.”

Hongbin said, “Why you?”

Kris looked at Hongbin and said, “Because….we can.”

                Chanyeol laughed and opened the door. Within seconds of opening the door a fireball came out and caused Chanyeol to cry out and stumble backwards. EXO and VIXX ran inside and gasped. There standing in front of them was a 5 foot tall replica of a dragon. The dragon looked ferocious with wings and fire coming out of its mouth. They heard giggling behind it and saw Mi Young in a white science coat and goggles.

EXO snickered and Chanyeol said, “I’m glad that entertained you, Mi Young.”

Mi Young was laughing and pointing at Chanyeol saying, “Oh my God. Your face was so hilarious. I wish I had a camera.”

Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun started to laugh with Mi Young even though Chanyeol glared at them.

Kris cleared his throat and said, “Mi Young, what’s with the dragon?”

Mi Young stopped laughing and walked over saying, “This is my science project. The teacher wanted me to make something from fantasy. I have a fascination with dragons. I think they are the coolest things. Don’t you?”

Mi Young looked at the dragon and then at Kris. Kris swallowed and nodded saying, “Yeah, they are pretty cool.” He touched the dragon and he could feel the scales.

Kris said, “Wow, you designed it very well. You’ve got scales, claws, the wings work. Fire.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “Yeah, and this too.” Mi Young snapped her fingers and the dragon turned its head to look at Kris. Kris took a step back and looked at Mi Young.

Mi Young snapped her fingers again and the dragon turned its head back to the front.

Sehun walked over and said, “This is awesome! You did a great job. I know you’ll get an A for this.”

Mi Young blushed when Sehun gave her a hug and said, “Thank you Sehun.”

Mi Young stood there and saw EXO and VIXX saying, “Um, what’s with all of you here?”

Luhan looked at VIXX and then back at Mi Young saying, “Well, we wanted to see if you’d like to go on a tour? As seeing, that we have the weekend off. But, if you’re busy.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. I’m not busy. Sure, I’d like to come along.”

                Mi Young was about to leave with EXO when Suho stepped in front of her and raised a finger. Mi Young was confused and he reached up and slowly took the goggles off. Mi Young blushed and then he helped her take the science coat off. He put the on the table and took her hand as they walked out of the room. VIXX stood there and looked at EXO walking away. They walked out but Leo turned to look at the dragon and he blinked his eyes as he saw the dragon stare at him and blink. A low growl came from the dragon. Leo closed the door and rushed to catch up with s.

Mi Young walked out of the school with EXO and she saw two cars waiting for them. Mi Young looked at Suho and said, “Where are we going?”

Suho smiled and said, “It’s a secret.”

                Mi Young sighed and got into the first car that held Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun. The other car held Kris, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan. The chauffeurs drove for three hours as Mi Young was enjoying the view outside. Just then as they drove over a hill, she saw an island surrounded by water. Suho looked at the island and then at Mi Young who was mesmerized by the island.

They finally stopped at the pier and they got out of their cars. Mi Young looked around and saw a boat waiting. She said, “We’re going on a boat?”

Chen smiled as he walked over and said, “Unless you want to swim.”

                Mi Young narrowed her eyes at him as they walked down the steps to the pier. Mi Young watched as EXO got into the boat, but she looked at the span of space between the pier and the boat. She saw them motioning for her to get in when Kris got out of the boat and walked over to Mi Young. He bent down and told her to get on his back. Mi Young blushed as she got on his back and they both got into the boat. Suho immediately grabbed her hand and brought her over to side of the boat. She looked at the island as the boat started to move and she lost her footing. She felt someone grab her waist and helped her to stand up. She looked behind her and saw it was Suho. She smiled and then turned back to the island.

                Suho stood behind her and put his arms on each side of her arms and made sure she didn’t move. Suho moved closer to her so that his body was flush against her backside, and he closed his eyes and leaned in to smell her neck. A deep seductive aroma came from her neck and he could smell it. He opened his eyes and they were yellow. He his lips when he felt an arm wrap around his arm and he looked over to see Kris. Kris yanked Suho away from Mi Young and he pulled Suho towards the others.

Kris stood in front of Suho and whispered, “What the hell are you doing? You can’t lose it here!”

Suho sighed and said, “I’m sorry, Kris. I don’t know what came over me. But….she smells so good.”

Kris ran his hands over his face and said, “I know, but we ALL have to control our cravings. We can’t allow our side to show or we’ll lose Mi Young’s trust. Remember, WE have to protect her.”

Suho looked at the floor of the boat and said, “I’m sorry, Kris. I screwed up.”

Kris sighed and put his hand on Suho’s neck and said, “It’s fine. Just don’t let it happen again. I think for now, you should stay back here.”

Suho nodded and looked at Mi Young who was still looking at the island. Kris turned Suho around so that he was looking at the other side, and Kris walked over to Mi Young and stood next to her.

Mi Young said, “It’s a beautiful island.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yes it is. We get the chance to go there and see the sights. We especially love to bring tourists to the island, so they can see the culture and the beautiful flowers and trees.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “If I don’t say it later…” Mi Young looks up at Kris and said, “I want to say, thank you.”

Kris blushed a little and smiled saying, “You’re welcome.”

                Soon, they got to Jeju Island and they got off the boat. They walked around the island and looked at the beautiful sights. Mi Young ran over and looked at some beautiful flowers. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply and loved the smell. She walked away and continued walking and looking at the large statues and other flowers. She found a beautiful pink flower and smelled it. It was so sweet smelling. Mi Young walked away but turned around just as EXO walked over to the flower.

Mi Young said, “I wouldn’t get too close to that flower.”

Baekhyun looked up at her and said, “Why?”

Mi Young smirked and said, “It’s a poisonous flower. It won’t kill you per say, unless you consume a large amount of it.”

Baekhyun looked at it and then at Mi Young saying, “What flower is this?”

Mi Young said, “It’s an Oleander. A beautiful sweet-smelling flower, but poisonous to animals, and sometimes to people as well.”

Mi Young turned and walked away. EXO looked at each other and Chen said, “Hey, guys. Smell familiar?”

EXO smelled the flower and they looked at Mi Young’s walking away figure. They looked at Chen and their eyes turns yellow, and then back to normal as they chased after Mi young.

                Lay pulled out a small knife and cut a stem off with the flower. He put the stem and flower in a small bag and then placed it in his bagpack. The oleander can be useful information. Lay ran after the others and continued their journey. They walked higher and higher until they could see the whole island. They walked a few more steps up the mountain and Mi Young laughed as a cool breeze whipped past Mi Young.

                Mi Young closed her eyes as she felt the breeze and just then a huge gust of wind hit Mi Young and she screamed as she fell backwards. She closed her eyes waiting to feel her body hit the ground, but she ended up falling onto something soft. She sat up and looked as she gasped. There laying underneath her, and breaking her fall was D.O. He smiled at her.

Mi Young said, “D.O. what are you doing?”

D.O. sat up and said, “You didn’t think that we would allow our Mi Young to fall and hurt herself, do you?”

Mi Young looked at D.O. and said, “Your Mi Young?”

D.O. nodded and said, “Yeah, our Mi Young. We love spending time with you. Is that wrong?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. I’m just not used to people saying that I’m theirs.”

D.O. stood up and helped Mi Young up. They started to walk down as the others walked after Mi Young. Luhan walked over to Sehun and smacked him in the head.

Sehun shrugged and said, “What?”

Chanyeol looked at Sehun and said, “Next time you do that, make sure it’s on LEVEL ground.”

Sehun sighed and said, “It was only a joke.”

Chen looked at Sehun and said, “Joke or not, Mi Young could’ve been hurt.”

Sehun pouted as they walked down the mountain. Mi Young noticed that the sky was starting to darken as nighttime was getting near.

Mi Young turned to look at Kris saying, “Are we going back to Seoul?”

Kris says, “Do you want too?”

Mi Young stopped and said, “We’re staying here?”

Kris shook his head and said, “No. But, we might as well, enjoy the festivities. Come on.”

                Kris took Mi Young’s hand and they jogged down the mountain till they were walking on flat ground, and Mi Young saw a tent that was set up, where no tent was before. Mi Young ran over to the tent and gasped at the sight. There were thirteen chairs and a big long table with a white nylon tablecloth. She looked at the plates and they were beautiful china plates. Mi Young walked over to the table and ran her fingers over the tablecloth and felt every stitch on it. She looked at EXO as they walked under the tent and she smiled.

Mi Young said, “Did you guys do this?”

Suho raised his hand and said, “It was our idea, but I pushed to get it done while we were up the mountain.”

Mi Young blushed and smiled saying, “Thank you, Suho.”

Kris said, “Okay, let’s sit down and eat. I think we are all hungry.”

                Everyone sat down and the waiters came and set down the food. There were different kinds of meat, vegetables, wine, soda, potatoes and other native foods from Korea. Mi Young looked at all the food and her stomach growled, which made her blush as D.O. and Luhan looked at her. She smirked and reached for the food when she was stopped. Luhan and D.O. helped to put food on her dish. A prayer was said and then they dug into the food.

                A few hours later, when the food was all eaten and everyone was full, they sat around the table and started to talk about things. Mi Young had gotten up and walked over to a radio that was sitting in the corner. She knelt down and looked through the database of songs until she came to the one she knew. She pressed the play button and everyone stopped talking. They watched as Mi Young started to dance slowly. Just then Baekhyun walked up and took her hands and she looked up at him. They started to move with the song and it was the most magical thing. They never knew that Baekhyun was able to do a waltz, but here he was dancing with Mi Young. D.O. was watching and sighed as he closed his eyes. When he opened them he saw the scene had changed. A woman in a long sapphire gown, with a pale complexion, long midnight black hair, and blood red lips, was standing at an altar and getting married to a man. Then the next scene showed the woman dancing and moving the same way. He watched as the man turned the woman around causing the gown to flow out. Her hair flowed around her as she danced. She was smiling and the man was laughing. D.O. blinked and a new scene showed the woman crying and looking at a casket. The woman turned to look at him, but he heard clapping and he shook his head as he looked at Baekhyun and Mi Young had finished dancing. Baekhyun and Mi Young bowed and then they took their seats.

After a few more hours of EXO dancing and goofing off, they decided to call it a night and go back to Seoul. EXO walked with Mi Young back to the pier when Kris pulled D.O. aside and said, “What happened?”

D.O. scratched his head and said, “I don’t know. I saw a woman in a blue dress getting married, then dancing and then she was crying at a casket. I never saw her face.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, you’re the next one.”

D.O. said, “What do you mean?”

Kris said, “Luhan, Lay, Suho and I have experienced different visions but with the same pale skin, black hair, red lips in a blue dress. But, in different scenes.”

D.O. bit his bottom lip and said, “Is it bad?”

Kris shrugged and said, “We don’t know. Everyday each of us gets a chance to see a vision that we’ve never seen before.”

D.O. sighed and said, “It was so real. It was like I was there.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, I know. We four know what you mean. Come on, let’s go to the boat.”

As EXO and Mi Young got on the boat and sat down. They were silent. Mi Young laid her head on Suho’s shoulder and fell asleep. Luhan walked over to where D.O. was standing and they looked at the island.

D.O. said, “Luhan, could we be wrong in protecting Mi Young?”

Luhan sighed and said, “If it’s because of your vision, I don’t know. But, each of experience almost the same thing. Kris wants us to stay quiet as the others experience it, and then we’ll finally figure out what is going on.”

                D.O. nodded and looked up at the sky just as a cloud moved aside, there was the bright full moon. They couldn’t believe how beautiful it looked. They looked on the island and saw something glowing walking through the forest. Luhan and D.O. could clearly see the ghostly figure walking. They looked at each other and then turned to look behind them and saw a sleeping Mi Young. Luhan and D.O. turned back to look and saw the ghostly figure stop walking and turn her head. Just as she did, Luhan clutched his head and groaned.

D.O. grabbed Luhan’s shoulders and said, “Should I call the others over?”

Luhan grabbed D.O.’s hand and said, “No. I don’t want to alert the others.”

D.O. said, “What happened?”

Luhan shrugged and said, “I don’t know. It was as if she said bore her eyes into my head.” Luhan looked back at the island and the figure was gone.

D.O. looked at Luhan and sighed as they looked down at the water.

 

To be continued…

 

What did you think of the chapter?

 

EXO apparently found out what Mi Young smelled like. Lay cut off a piece of the flower. I wonder what he’s going to do.

Sehun used his wind power, but got scolded for that.

D.O. got hypnotized as Baekhyun and Mi Young danced. But, what did the vision mean?

Luhan and D.O. saw the woman on Jeju Island, but what happened to Luhan?

 

Sorry, can’t tell you what is going on. You’ll have to continue reading until I decide to start bringing in the answers. Ha Ha Ha.

 

Thank you for reading the chapters and please leave feedback and an upvote.

 

As always….

 

 

                                      SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!