Chapter 33 - Alone

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

For the next two weeks, EXO and VIXX kept searching the school and the grounds for Mi Young, but they kept coming up empty. And Hongbin hasn’t had any scratches lately. It seems whatever was happening to Mi Young has let up on Hongbin. VIXX was feeling sorry for him, as seeing the scratches were pretty bad. But, as seeing Hongbin’s a vampire, his body has been working to heal the wounds. Of course, Lay has been helping as well.

Kris got into contact with Super Junior and B.A.P. and let them know what happened at the school. They were devastated when they found out that Mi Young was taken and maybe seriously hurt. They vowed that they will keep their eyes open for Mi Young and the kidnapper.

Kris walked back into the school, when Rain walked up to him and said, “So, I’ve noticed that there is some tension in the air, lately. Something….wrong?”

Kris shook his head and said, “No. Everything is fine.”

Kris walked past Rain when he heard Rain say, “Hmm, I’ve noticed that your little wolf girl isn’t around.”

Kris stopped walking and turned around. He looked at Rain and said, “What?”

Rain smirked at Kris and said, “Your wolf girl. Isn’t that what she is?”

Rain walked toward Kris and stood in front of him saying, “At first, I didn’t notice, but I wonder how you, EXO and VIXX can keep a handle on it, when she smells so good.”

Kris took a step back and said, “Um, who are you exactly?”

Rain smirked and a glint in his eye caused him to push Kris against a wall and pushed his forearm against Kris’s throat and Kris saw Rain’s eyes turn black.

Rain said, “Your hybrid is anything but delicious. You made the mistake in keeping her out in the open. I was told that she was in the school, and I had to check. Boy, was I surprised to see EXO and VIXX keeping the little hybrid all to themselves.”

Kris coughed and said, “Who are you, Rain?”

Rain stepped away from Kris and let Kris cough to get air in his lungs. Rain said, “Well, most people call me Jung Ji Hoon, most know me as Rain or Bi Rain. But, the vampires and werewolves know me quite well. I’m the…Creator.”

Kris looked up with wide eyes.

Rain bent down and looked at Kris saying, “But, you have to keep this secret between you and me. Don’t tell anyone about this, or….your little hybrid will be tortured even more. And we know that if we torture her, your vampire friend Hongbin….or should I say her lover, will be tortured as well.”

Kris looked confused and said, “What? Lover?”

Rain stood up and chuckled saying, “You didn’t know? Your hybrid kissed Hongbin at the house in the forest.” Then he looked at Kris and said, “You seriously didn’t know? Wow. Well, I think you need to take a look in the library about hybrids falling in love. Anyway, I’m leaving. I have eyes in every part of this school, so there won’t be any place that I can’t track you.”

Kris stood up and said, “How is Mi Young?”

Rain shook his head and said, “You wolves are pitiful. Especially you, Kris. As seeing you ARE the leader. You are more worried about some hybrid, than about your own pack.”

Kris said, “It’s because we ALL care for Mi Young. We didn’t like her in the beginning, but she’s changed us. She brought EXO and VIXX together. We don’t want Mi Young hurt. Why can’t you just give her back?”

Rain shook his head and said, “You know the rules regarding hybrids, Kris.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, I do. But, that doesn’t change the fact that she is a human person. I can’t agree to the rules anymore.”

Rain said, “What are you saying, Kris?”

Kris gritted his teeth and said, “From now on, if there are any more hybrids running around. They are welcome in this school.”

Rain narrowed his eyes and said, “That’s a bold move, Kris. Also very foolish too.”

Kris shook his head and said, “As a leader, I’m doing this for my pack, and for VIXX.”

Then Kris said, “Oh by the way, you should try to conceal your identity while in the school.”

Rain said, “Why?”

Kris smirked and said, “Because, your scent is everywhere. EXO and VIXX have smelled your scent and know that you are here. They don’t know what you look like. So, even if I were to lie to them, they would end up knowing the truth.”

Rain narrowed his eyes at Kris and said, “Fine. You want to play this game, then so be it. But, just understand that your hybrid could end up dying.”

Kris shook his head and said, “No. I don’t think you’d be stupid enough to kill her.”

Rain said, “Oh, what makes you so sure?”

Kris smirked and said, “Because, you will have EXO and VIXX against you, and you know that you won’t be able to go anywhere and not get mauled.”

Rain laughed and said, “EXO and VIXX wouldn’t be able to do anything to me.”

Kris shook his head and said, “No, we can’t. But, between the two groups, we know at least 30 other groups that wouldn’t hesitate to sink their fangs or claws into you.”

Rain glared at Kris and said, “I will be back, Yi Fan!”

Kris flinched at his birth name as he watched Rain walk out of the school. Kris breathed a sigh of relief and walked up the stairs. He found EXO and VIXX together in the music room. Kris walked in and everyone stopped and turned to Kris.

Kris sighed and said, “We have a problem.”

Lay stood up and said, “What’s wrong?”

Kris walked down the aisle to the groups on the floor and he said, “I found out that we have someone in this school, has been giving out secrets to someone else.”

EXO and VIXX looked at each other. Kris said, “It’s not any of you. I hope not.”

N said, “What did you find out?”

Kris closed his eyes and then opened them. He said, “The Creator is here in the school, or WAS here.”

EXO and VIXX gasped. Chanyeol stood up and said, “So he was here. Who is he?”

Kris looks at Chanyeol and said, “Rain hyung.”

Baekhyun said, “Rain hyung is the….Creator? Are you sure?”

Kris nodded and said, “I’m sorry to say it, but yeah.”

Suho spoke, “Kris hyung, how did you come to this information?”

Kris ran his fingers through his hair and said, “Rain hyung. He told me.”

Sehun stood up and said, “Wait, Rain hyung just told you this, with no problem?”

Kris shrugged and said, “No. He told me to not tell any of you who he is. But, I know that both groups would know that I was lying. So, I didn’t want to get in trouble.”

Hyuk spoke, “Did he say where Mi Young is?”

Kris nodded and said, “She’s with Rain hyung.”

Hyuk gasped and sat down saying, “Oh, Hongbin hyung.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, about Hongbin, do you know anything about him and Mi Young?”

VIXX shook their heads, no.

Xiumin said, “Kris, is there something wrong?”

Kris looked at Xiumin and said, “Hyung, do we still have books on hybrids in the library?”

Xiumin nodded and said, “Of course. Why?”

Kris shook his head and said, “Can’t tell you yet. I need to see something before I say anything. I’ll see you guys later.”

Kris bowed and walked out of the music room.

EXO and VIXX looked at each other and Luhan said, “Kris is acting a little strange.”

Suho nodded and said, “Yes he is. I think he knows more than he’s telling us.”

In the library:

Kris was looking through the different shelves and scanning each book for the one that he needed. He found a few books on hybrids, and he took them to a table and he sat down. He opened the first one and scanned the pages, but found nothing. He went through four more other books and sighed when what he was looking for finally emerged.

There in an old worn book, was the answers for the questions he had. He smiled as he looked through the book and when he was satisfied, he picked up that book and the other books, and placed the books on a cart for the librarian to put away and he signed out the worn book. He walked back to the music room but there was no one there. He went to the cafeteria and found EXO and VIXX sitting around a table eating and talking. He noticed there were not a lot of students in the cafeteria.

He sat down and he sighed saying, “I think I finally got my answer.”

EXO and VIXX looked at each other and then at Kris.

Suho spoke, “Okay, so what is this new found knowledge that you came across?”

Kris put the book on the table and he said, “Hongbin and Mi Young are in love.”

Everyone sat at the table with their mouths open and no word amongst them. Then Luhan broke the silence.

“Mi Young and Hongbin are in love?”

Kris nods and says, “I know it sounds crazy, but I found it in this book. That’s the reason why I couldn’t say anything before. I needed answers. Rain hyung said something to me about Hongbin and Mi Young, but I didn’t want to believe it.”

Ken looks at Kris and said, “What did Rain hyung say?”

Kris says, “Rain hyung told me that Hongbin and Mi Young are lovers, and that they kissed back at the house in the forest.”

VIXX looked at each other and N said, “Did you guys know about this?”

VIXX members shook their heads and Hyuk said, “Does the book say what to do about it?”

Kris nods and says, “Yeah, it does.”

N sighed and said, “But, we’re going to hate it, right?”

Kris nods and says, “Yeah. We have to get Mi Young out of there.”

Leo looked at Kris and said, “Okay, but what about Hongbin?”

Kris sighed and said, “We’re going to have to break up Hongbin and Mi Young. Hybrids are forbidden from having any relationship with werewolves or vampires.”

Baekhyun gasped and said, “But, why?”

Kris sighed and said, “Because it’s about what she is. Baekhyun, you have to remember that Mi Young is from both sides. We could end up in another war between the two groups. Mi Young is OUR treaty.”

Baekhyun sighed and said, “That . Mi Young can’t be with either of us.”

Kris nodded and said, “The book explains it. We don’t make the rules.”

Tao spoke next, “Do we even know where Mi Young is being held?”

Kris shakes his head and says, “No. I don’t have a clue.”

Luhan walked into the music room and said, “I think I found Mi Young.”

All eyes were on Luhan when he spoke those words.

Suho said, “What? You know where Mi Young is being held?”

Luhan sighed and said, “No entirely, but as seeing I have the telepathy powers, I don’t know how, but I heard her talk to me.”

Hyuk looks at Luhan and says, “What? What did she say?”

Luhan said, “At first she was scared, because no one has ever tried using telepathy on her before. But, when I told her who it was, she explained to me that she’s in a dark room. She’s exhausted and wants to leave.”

D.O cried out, “Poor Mi Young!”

Chanyeol walked over and put his arm around D.O to comfort him.

Luhan said, “I asked Mi Young where she might be at, she told me that it’s cold and damp, almost like a dungeon. She knows that she’s underground, because she could hear cars passing by. Plus, the floor is cold. She said that she’s hearing someone walking on the floors above her.”

N asked, “That’s pretty good, but we don’t know of any place like that.”

Luhan nodded and said, “I know. But, it’s something. Remember, there are only a handful of places that have basements. She could be in a basement. The only question is where?”

While EXO and VIXX were busy talking about what happened to Luhan, Luhan suddenly felt another chill go down his spine. He heard Mi Young’s voice in his head.

Luhan looked at everyone and said, “Quiet!”

Everyone stopped and looked at Luhan. They saw that he had his eyes closed and was concentrating.

Sehun whispered, “I think Luhan is using his abilities again.”

Luhan had his eyes closed and said, “Mi Young is talking to me right now.”

Everyone was in shock. Mi Young apparently can access Luhan anywhere.

Suho walked over to Luhan and sat down next to him saying, “What is she saying?”

Luhan didn’t say anything at first, but then he said, “She’s scared and wants to leave. Rain hyung apparently paid her a visit and scratched her arm. She told me she has some strength and was able to get up from her sitting position after Rain hyung left, and she looked outside.”

Suho nodded and said, “Okay. What does she see?”

Luhan rubbed his head in between his eyes and said, “She…She said that she sees children running around.”

Baekhyun looked at everyone and said, “Children? It’s not a park, but where else would there be children?”

Luhan squeezed his eyes to help with his ability and then he opened them and looked at Suho.

Luhan said, “She’s at a school. She said the children are high school students.”

Xiumin and Chen looked at each other and said at the same time, “Our school.”

EXO and VIXX jumped up and ran up the aisle and out the door, into the hallway. They all stopped and were in shock as to who was standing in front of them…..Rain.

Rain was leaning on a wall and said, “Hmmm, I was wondering what my little hybrid was doing. She was talking to you.”

Rain looked directly at Luhan. The members stepped in front of Luhan to make sure that Rain doesn’t do anything to him.

Suho spoke up, “Where is Mi Young, Rain hyung?”

Rain laughed and said, “Do you think I would actually tell you?”

Tao said, “You better tell us…”

Rain stepped away from the wall and glared at Tao saying, “Or you’ll do what?! Wushu me to death? Please. You’re no match for me Huang Zi Tao.”

Tao took a step back after Rain spoke Tao’s name.

Kris said, “Rain hyung, what are going to do with Mi Young?”

Rain smiled and said, “Waiting.”

Leo looked at s and said, “Waiting? For what?”

Rain smiled at Leo. The one member he knows that couldn’t stand be around werewolves and here he is, helping them. Rain said, “Aww, is little Leo worried about a hybrid?”

Leo narrowed his eyes and said, “Just answer the question.”

Rain laughed and said, “How nice. I love when you act all high and mighty. But, as seeing you all are curious as to who I’m waiting for, it’s for the right time to take the hybrid.”

Sehun said, “You’re going to take Mi Young? You can’t!”

Rain smirked and said, “Awww, does the little puppy feel helpless? You should be.” Then Rain held up a finger and said, “Oh and by the way, your little hybrid now has a roommate.”

Rain turned and started to walk toward the stairs. The members from both groups looked at each other to figure out who the new roommate was that is with Mi Young.

Just then Lay stumbled in. They saw he was bleeding and bruised. He looked up at Rain and then fell at Suho’s feet. Suho knelt down next to Lay.

Suho said, “Lay, what happened?”

Lay was breathing hard and said, “I’m sorry Suho hyung. I couldn’t do anything.”

D.O knelt down next to Lay and said, “What’s wrong Lay hyung?”

Lay sighed and said, “Hongbin…he’s…gone.”

EXO and VIXX looked up at where Rain turned around and smirked at them when he heard that Hongbin was gone. He saw the fear and anger in their eyes and he snapped his fingers and he suddenly disappeared.

 

To be continued….

 

So what did you think of this chapter? Getting a little curious to where Mi Young is at? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see in the next chapter.

  • Kris found a book about hybrids and their relationships towards werewolves and vampires.
  • Mi Young kissed Hongbin and now they are lovers.
  • Mi Young can not be in a relationship with any of the werewolves or vampires.
  • Mi Young is being held in a dark dungeon-like place.
  • Hongbin has been kidnapped and placed in the same place with Mi Young.
  • Luhan finally used his telepathy abilities that he’s been hiding.

 

Thank you to everyone who has stayed with the story. It means a lot to me. And I seem to be gaining a lot of subscribers which is a surprise to me. Of course it could be because of the new poster that I recently got. Of course a special thanks to dream_keeper88 for the wonderful poster.

 

And as always….

 

                                   Subscribe. Comment. Upvote.