Chapter 37 - NO - It can't be.

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

               Months have passed since Mi Young disappeared. Little by little the remembrance of Mi Young was slowly fading away. Many of Mi Young’s friends have stopped thinking about her, and moved on to different friends. It’s almost like Mi Young had never existed. EXO and VIXX have noticed how all the students have changed since Mi Young left. EXO and VIXX were feeling depressed and didn’t really want to do the things they normally do. But, eventually they had to change their faces for the students and move on. Hongbin was hurt by everything and he would watch the months pass by as he would look outside the window, hoping that he’ll get a glimpse of Mi Young. But, there was nothing.

Finally after almost a whole year had passed, and snow was covering the ground, did some glimmer of hope appear. EXO and VIXX were in the gym playing basketball and laughing as they were fighting for the ball. The scoreboard said 12 to 7. Which means that EXO was winning. It was Luhan’s turn to shoot the basketball in the hoop.

Luhan stood at the line and he analyzed the hoop. Luhan stooped and just as he went to toss the ball a vision came in front of him which caused the ball to fall short of the hoop. EXO cried out and was about to shout at Luhan when they noticed that he was on his hands and knees. They looked at each other and knew something wasn’t right. VIXX noticed it too. EXO and VIXX ran over to Luhan and Sehun put his hand on Luhan’s back.

Sehun said, “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

Luhan didn’t say anything. He had his eyes closed tightly, his teeth and fists were clenched. Just then they gasped when Luhan started to turn into a wolf. Now, something is definitely wrong with Luhan. They quickly brought him over to the bleachers and Kris was talking to Luhan. He slapped Luhan’s cheek, not hard, but enough to sting. The wolf looked at Kris and knew that he shouldn’t be changing. Luhan slowly changed back.

Lay walked over and handed Luhan a glass of water.

Lay said, “Luhan hyung, what happened? Why did you change?”

Luhan drank the water and then wiped his mouth. He looked at Lay and said, “I saw a vision in front of me. I could almost touch it. It frightened me for a second, that’s why I lost the ball.”

Lay said, “Do you know what the vision was about?”

Luhan shrugged and said, “No. It came and went in a matter of seconds.”

Sehun looks at Lay and said, “Do you know what could be happening?”

Lay shrugged and said, “I’m not sure. Luhan is telepathic. I wonder if the sadness of Mi Young leaving could have contributed to it.”

Chen spoke, “Lay hyung, do you think the vision that Luhan hyung saw, could be about Mi Young? Maybe it shows where she is?”

Lay shrugged and said, “Maybe, but until he gets another vision, we won’t know.”

Lay looks at Luhan and said, “Luhan hyung, the next time you get a vision, try and hold onto it a little longer, just so you know what the vision is about, alright?”

Luhan sighed and said, “I’ll try.”

For two weeks there were no visions. Luhan was walking with Sehun on the football field when Luhan suddenly stopped quickly. Sehun turned to look at Luhan. He was rather confused with the way that Luhan looked, but he instantly remembered the look on Luhan’s face back in the gym.

Sehun ran over to Luhan and looked at him. Sehun couldn’t see what Luhan sees. Neither of them said anything for almost an hour. Finally Luhan shook his head and fell to his knees. Sehun knelt next to him and tried to comfort him.

Sehun said, “Hyung, what did you see?”

Luhan started to get up with Sehun’s help and he said, “We have to get back to the pack, quickly.”

Sehun cried out, “Why?! What happened?!”

But, Luhan didn’t respond. He was already running back to the school. Sehun sighed and ran back to the school as well. As Sehun walked into the school and caught his breath, he saw Luhan run up the stairs. Sehun sighed and ran up the stairs as well. Sehun finally gets into the music room, where Luhan was walking down the aisle to where EXO and VIXX were playing music and games.

Luhan found Lay putting a bandage on Tao’s knee. Luhan said, “I got another vision.”

Lay looked up and stood saying, “You did? What did you see?”

Lay helped Luhan sit on a chair and Luhan said, “It’s hard to describe. But, it appeared to be showing me a jumble of pictures. I saw a warehouse, and a wolf with blue eyes.”

EXO and VIXX were sitting on the floor and standing, listening to everything that Luhan was saying.

Leo spoke, “A warehouse, and a wolf with blue eyes? What the hell is that?”

N shrugged and said, “I don’t know, but Luhan hyung saw something.”

Ken spoke next saying, “Wait. A wolf with blue eyes? Mi Young has blue eyes.”

Ken looks at Luhan and said, “Hyung, what color blue was the wolf’s eyes?”

Luhan sighed and said, “They looked like sapphires.”

Everyone looked at each other and Kris spoke, “Well, it appears to me that we might’ve found where Mi Young is.”

Suho said, “Hyung, it’s too dangerous.”

Kris looks at Suho and said, “I know, but if we don’t get Mi Young back, we don’t know what might happen to her.”

Hongbin walked over and said, “Can VIXX help out?”

Kris looked at N and they both nodded at each other. Kris looks at Hongbin and said, “EXO isn’t the only group that is going to get Mi Young back. I was hoping that VIXX would help out too.”

Hongbin turned to look and saw the other VIXX members smile and N said, “I was waiting to see if you’d be up for saving Mi Young.”

Hongbin nodded and smiled saying, “I want to help her.”

Later that night, when all the students have gone to their dorms, EXO and VIXX left the school and jumped into two cars and drove around looking for the warehouse that Luhan mentioned. While they were driving, Luhan kept looking around and there were no warehouses. They finally stopped on the side of the road. Luhan got out and started to walk around. The other members got out as well.

Suho walked over to Luhan and said, “Hyung, are you alright?”

Luhan looked at Suho and said, “Do I LOOK alright?! I know I saw a warehouse.”

Suho sighed and said, “I know, and we aren’t doubting you. We are trying to figure out where the warehouse could be also.”

Suho walked back to the other members and sighed. VIXX walked over to the EXO members and started to talk. Hongbin kept watching Luhan.

Luhan was walking around and pacing. He was trying to get the vision of the warehouse in his mind but nothing was coming up. He stopped and closed his eyes. He put his head back and put his face toward the dark sky. Luhan opened his eyes and cried out as he fell to the ground on his back.

Luhan’s cries alerted the members. They looked over and saw Luhan laying on the road and shielding his head. The looked above him, but there was nothing. They were trying to talk to Luhan, but he didn’t hear them. Suho realized that Luhan was having another vision.

Luhan finally relaxed when the vision disappeared. EXO and VIXX ran over and Lay knelt down next to Luhan and said, “Hyung, what did you see?”

Luhan was weak and he looked at Lay saying, “T…The warehouse…is over the hill.”

EXO and VIXX turned and saw that their cars were pointed toward a hill. They helped to get Luhan back into the car and they drove toward the hill and once they were over the hill, they couldn’t believe their eyes. There was a run-down warehouse. It looked like it must’ve been in a fire before, because parts of it was charcoal black and other parts were already crumbling away. They turned off their headlights and got out of their cars.

Leo said, “Okay, so now what do we do? Mi Young and her kidnappers could be anywhere in the warehouse.”

Luhan took a few steps toward the warehouse, when Suho stopped him. Luhan said, “She’s in the left wing of the warehouse.”

EXO and VIXX looked at each other and they followed Luhan into the warehouse. They walked to the left and went through a few hallways, until they got to a door at the end. They noticed a light was on inside the room. They walked into an abandoned room and closed the door. Chanyeol created a fire sphere in his hand to light up the room for them.

Suho says, “Okay. What do we do now? We can’t just barge in there. We don’t know how many are inside.”

Kai spoke, “Let me go in.”

Suho shook his head and said, “No.”

Kai whined saying, “What? Why not? I can do it.”

Suho said, “Because, you are too valuable. The answer is no.”

Kris sighed and said, “Actually, Suho, Kai is the better candidate.”

Suho looked at Kris and said, “What? But, Kai could get hurt.”

Then Luhan spoke up, “Suho, Kai has teleportation. He can look to see what the situation is.”

Suho sighed and said, “As seeing everyone thinks that Kai should do it. Alright, Kai…be careful.”

Kai smiled and said, “Don’t worry, mama, I’ll be back.”

Suho hit Kai on the arm and said, “Don’t call me mama.”

Kai smiled and said, “Why not? You sound like a mother.”

               Kai walked out of the room and made his way toward the room. He heard voices inside the room and he stood against the wall. He snapped his fingers and he found himself in the other room. He quickly darted behind a full-length mirror as he looked around to see about six guys all in the center of the room. They were talking and laughing, not to mention the smell of alcohol was lingering in the air. He noticed that the guys in the center of the room were the notorious MBLAQ group. Kai saw a young girl sitting in a chair toward the back of the room. He narrowed his eyes, and saw that it was Mi Young. She looked tired, weak and she appeared to have a few scratches on herself. Kai started to move out from behind the mirror when he heard another door open. He quickly got behind the mirror and watched.

“Stand up!” A young man walked out. He appeared to be of regal blood. The man walked over and kicked MBLAQ with his foot. They got up, but staggered around.

The young man said, “I have another job for your team, Seungho.”

Seungho smiled and nodded saying, “Yes, hyung.”

The young man said, “I want you to take the Hybrid. Take her to the Han Bridge. Go across the bridge to the other side. There will be another man waiting for her. Once you hand her over, I’ll give you your money.”

Mir spoke up, “What is going to happen to the Hybrid?”

The young man looked at Mir and said, “Don’t worry about her. Once she’s off your hands, your job is finished.”

MBLAQ nodded and bowed to the young man. They threw the bottles of liquor against the wall and littered the floor with glass. They walked over to Mi Young and lifted her harshly up. She staggered a bit as they walked out through the door that the young man came through. When MBLAQ was gone, Kai watched as the young man pulled out a cell phone.

The young man said, “Hyung, it’s done. The Hybrid will be delivered to you by MBLAQ. They will be crossing the Han Bridge. Once she’s in your hands, we can do whatever with her.”

Kai couldn’t hear the conversation, but what he did hear, caused his blood to run cold….

“Yes, hyung. Once the Hybrid is killed, we will finally be rid of the Blue Lady. Those kids in the school, can be manipulated and we can have another assassin team to look for the other Hybrids….Yes, Yunho hyung. We do have to contend with EXO and VIXX…I understand.”

The young man walked out through the door he had entered earlier and it was quiet. Kai walked out from behind the mirror and gasped….Yunho? Then the young man was…Junsu. Kai snapped his fingers and found himself back in the room with EXO and VIXX.

Suho said, “What did you find out?”

Kai sighed and said, “Mi Young was in there. She looked pretty bad. She looked weak and beat up.”

Hongbin said, “Was there anything else?”

Kai ran his fingers through his hair and said, “Um, guys, we have a bigger problem.”

They all looked at him and Leo said, “Come on, spit it out.”

Kai sighed and said, “I think the Creators are behind Mi Young’s disappearance.”

EXO and VIXX looked at each other and then looked at Kai. Chanyeol said, “What do you mean the Creators? Did you see them?”

Kai nodded and said, “One of them. I did overhear him talk to another of the Creators.”

Ravi said, “Which Creator did you see?”

Kai looked at Ravi and said, “Junsu hyung.”

 

To be continued…

I do want to apologize for not updating. I’ve been dealing with school, work, and I just recently had a birthday. So, here is my update.

Author’s Notes:

  • Luhan has the ability to see where Mi Young was being held.
  • Kai was able to see MBLAQ holding Mi Young hostage.
  • Junsu is coordinating the kidnapping.
  • Junsu and his hyungs want to get rid of the other Hybrids and the Blue Lady.
  • Junsu, Yunho are just 2 of the Creators. There are 3 more.

So what did you think of this chapter? A cool cliffhanger huh? Found out that Junsu and Yunho are behind this. But, remember they’re not the only ones. You’ll see the other members in later chapters.

If you liked this chapter, please leave some feedback and upvote my story please.

And as always…

 

                       SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and UPVOTE!!!