Chapter 8: Ave Maria

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

               Two days later, it was start of school week. Many of the students were grumbling about having to come back to school. They enjoyed their two days off so much, they would’ve rather just stayed at their home. But, they knew that many of the students’ families would be angry. So, they in their pride and came back to school. Through the school day the students did their lessons and many of them went back to their rooms. Mi Young’s next classroom was GYM. Today they were learning on how to dance the waltz. Many of the male and female students were not keen on it, and didn’t want to dance with each other. The teacher told the students that if they don’t want to participate they will get 10 points taken off, which caused the students to grumble. Many of them didn’t care, but the others decided they needed those points in order to finish school.

                The teacher smiled and placed a male student with a female student. They faced each other and the females were all blushing. All except for Mi Young. She didn’t like the male student that was picked for her. This male student made her feel low and he has called her names before. But, she never told EXO about that. The teacher had the male students hold the right hand of the female students and wrap their other arm around the female students back. The male student grabbed Mi Young’s back and forced her closer to him and she gasped at how close they were. She tried to push him away as the teacher was talking, and her eyes went wide when she felt his hand grab her backside. Mi Young glared at him and took her right hand and slapped him across the face.

The teacher and the students looked over to where Mi Young was standing and the male student. He was holding his cheek and he pointed at Mi Young as he looked at the teacher saying, “Mr. Lee, she slapped me! She should get punished for that.”

Mi Young rolled her eyes and said, “I should get punished while you go around groping girls, I don’t think so.”

The male student shook his head and said, “Mi Young is lying, I never did that.”

Mi Young folded her arms over her chest and said, “Yeah, and I bet your conscience would say otherwise.”

The male student glared at Mi Young and formed a fist as he lunged at her when the male student’s fist hit a hard chest. He looked up and gasped as all the other students did. There standing and glaring at the male student was Baekhyun.

Mi Young looked and said, “B..Baekhyun? What are you doing here?”

Without turning to look at her Baekhyun said, “I was told that you would be dancing the waltz and I wanted to come and watch. I’m glad that I did.”

Mi Young walked around Baekhyun and she looked at him saying, “Baekhyun, it’s alright. You’ve scared him enough.”

Baekhyun looked at Mi Young and said, “Male students are not supposed to be a bunch of dogs looking for a mate. They are supposed to be perfect gentlemen around a lady.”

Baekhyun looked at the other students and he said, “Waltzes are beautiful dances. They flow with the music and enchant the others as they watch the dancers. Let me show you what a waltz looks like.”

             Baekhyun bowed and held out his hand and Mi Young curtsied and took his hand. Baekhyun took her right hand into his and he put her hand on his shoulder and his other hand wrapped around her back. The teacher played the piece of music and the couple started to dance. The other students were awed at how beautiful and sleek the dance was. It looked like Baekhyun and Mi Young were dancing on air. They flowed so smoothly. His eyes never left her as they danced. Mi Young shut out the other students as they danced. When the dance finally ended, Baekhyun and Mi Young pulled away and he bowed while Mi Young curtsied and then Baekhyun turned to the other students.

Baekhyun said, “As you see the music is very magical and beautiful. As you dance, you forget that the others are watching you. It’s only you and your partner. No one else is in the room. Understand?”

             The other students nodded and Baekhyun had them take their places again and this time with Mi Young, Baekhyun showed them step by step on how to dance a waltz. Mi Young was having so much fun she didn’t realize that she was blushing from being so close to Baekhyun. But, Baekhyun, was dying in Mi Young’s arms. He can smell her aroma and it was causing his body to react. But, he was trying to will his body from taking over.

When the GYM class was over Mi Young said, “Thank you Baekhyun. You helped us very much.”

Baekhyun smiled and said, “You’re very welcome, Mi Young.” Baekhyun started to walk away and then turned saying, “When you finish your last class, come upstairs to the music room, the others want to hear another pieces of music.”

Mi Young laughed and said, “Of course. I’ll be up there when I’m done with my last class.”

Baekhyun nodded and walked out into the hallway. There were no students and he put his hand over his heart as his eyes turned yellow. When he finally calmed down, Baekhyun ran up the stairs and told the others about what happened to Mi Young and that she’ll be up at the end.

             Three hours later, the door opened and in walked Mi Young. She looked around but didn’t see EXO. She sighed and saw the instruments again. She set her bagpack down and walked over to the violin again. She took it out and held it in her hands. She looked out the window and tried to think of what music to play while waiting for EXO. She smiled and put the violin under her chin again and closed her eyes as she started to play the violin. Soon, the song ‘Ave Maria’ was flowing out of the violin.

              Just then another door opened and out walked EXO. They quietly walked over and listened to her. They watched as she opened her eyes and then closed them, almost as if she didn’t even see them there. Kai was mesmerized by her playing and he closed his eyes as he listened and when he opened them, the room had changed. The scene showed a young pale girl with midnight black hair dancing around with an older gentleman, while an older woman was watching them. The woman was smiling and laughing as the little girl was standing on the older gentleman’s feet as they danced. The next scene showed the little girl grew up and became the beautiful woman in a blue gown, black midnight hair, pale complexion and blood red lips. She was crying over two caskets sitting side by side. Kai’s eyes watered as he watched the scene. The woman lifted her head to look at him but he blinked his eyes and the scene was gone. EXO was clapping at Mi Young’s ‘Ave Maria’ and Kai clapped along. He wiped his eyes and they sat down on chairs.

Chen said, “Mi Young play something else. We love when you play the instruments.”

Mi Young blushed and said, “Aww, thank you Chen. Though I only know how to play the piano and violin.”

Chen shook his head and said, “It’s fine. Violins and pianos are the most beautiful instruments.”

Mi Young thought about another song and she looked at Lay and said, “Came you come here for a minute?”

               Lay walked over and she whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked over to the piano. Mi Young stood up and walked next to the piano and she nodded to him and he started to play. Mi Young waited and soon, the sound of the violin came out which caught everyone by surprise at the song she chose and as they watched her play, tears came into their eyes. Xiumin bit his bottom lip to keep from breaking down as he watched her play. A tear ran down his cheek, as the scene changed and he saw white stuff on the ground and a beautiful woman twirling. He looked up and saw it coming from the sky and realized that it was snowing. Xiumin looked at the woman, she had a blue gown on, a pale complexion, midnight black hair and blood red lips and smiled as he watched her twirl around. Then she stopped and looked over and saw a black wolf. It stood there and looked at her and she looked at it. The black wolf had beautiful yellow eyes and it walked towards her as she fell to her knees and looked at the wolf. Xiumin watched as the wolf circled the woman and then laid down next to her and put its head on her lap. She softly the fur, which caused Xiumin to shiver. He smiled and then blinked his eyes to see a different scene. The woman was bleeding and the black wolf was dead. He looked in the distance and saw a hunter aiming his gun at the woman. He fired and the woman fell to the snow. Xiumin blinked his eyes as tears ran down his face. Mi Young had just played the last cord and there was no words coming out of EXO.

Mi Young looked at them and said, “Well?”

Kris looked at the others and said, “If I know better, you caused EXO to lose our emotions. What song was that?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “I don’t really know. I heard it on the radio once and fell in love with it. It’s a December song and just beautiful. But, it sounds better in piano or violin form.”

EXO nodded and they wiped their eyes, as they got up and went over to Mi Young and was talking to her. Kris looked over at Xiumin who was still sitting down. He walked over and sat down next to him and said, “So, had a vision?”

Xiumin looked at Kris and said, “How can these visions be so real?”

Kris shrugged and said, “I don’t know. What was your vision?”

Xiumin explained to him what the vision is about and Kris said, “It seems like there’s death in everyone’s visions and I also noticed that some of you dealt with wolves.”

Xiumin sighed and said, “I don’t understand how my vision could feel this real. Now I understand what you and the others that have experienced mean when you say you can feel what is happening. I think it’s her music that is hypnotizing.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, I know. Everytime she plays, someone gets a vision.”

Xiumin nodded and said, “Well, all except for Lay. He just looked into her eyes and he got a vision.”

Kris nodded and said, “That’s right. So, it’s either her eyes or the music that can bring out the visions.”

Xiumin sighed and said, “The only ones that haven’t gotten visions are Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai and Tao.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, but very soon they will.”

Kai walked over and said, “Well, I already had my vision.”

Kris and Xiumin looked at him and said, “You did?”

Kai nodded and said, “Yeah, earlier when she was playing Ave Maria.”

Kai explained to them his vision and Xiumin and Kris looked at each other. Xiumin said, “So, she got Kai as well.”

Kai sighed and said, “I can’t believe that our visions are coming out with her music. I think she might be using some kind of witchcraft.”

Xiumin said, “She doesn’t do witchcraft. But, whatever she’s doing is making us go crazy.”

They nodded and Mi Young walked over and said, “Well, I’m going to go. A few of my female classmates want to get together and go to the supermarket. I’ll talk to you guys tomorrow.”

Kris nodded and watched as she walked away. He stood up and said, “Okay. So, we’ve just been talking. Suho, D.O., Kai, me, Luhan, Lay and Xiumin have been affected by her music…or her eyes.”

The others looked at each other and Baekhyun said, “So, it’s Chanyeol, Sehun, me, Chen and Tao that’s left for her to hypnotize?”

Kris nodded and said, “It seems like each of our visions has the same woman, and death coming through. And it seems that it deals with wolves as well.”

Chen sighed and said, “Well, we ARE wolves.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, but wolves were in the earlier visions. They happened in the later visions.”

Lay sighed and said, “Well, I checked up on the Oleander that I took from Jeju Island.”

They all sat down and D.O. said, “Okay. And what did you find?”

Lay scratched his neck and said, “When I checked her blood along with the Oleander, I found little bits of it in her blood.”

Xiumin said, “But, she’s never been to Jeju Island.”

Lay nodded and said, “I know. Where did the Oleander come from? She came to Korea from America, which leads me to believe that she ingested it in America. But, what surprises me is that her scent is the exact same as the Oleander.”

Kris said, “Could it be a perfume that she could be using?”

Lay shrugged and said, “It’s a possibility, but after a few hours, perfume wears off. She has it on for the whole day.”

Sehun sighed and said, “This is so exhausting. Why don’t we just ask her what she’s doing?”

Lay looked at Sehun and said, “We don’t even know if Mi Young knows what’s going on. She may not realize what is happening?”

Sehun sighed and said, “I know, but we’re waiting for EVERYONE to get a vision?”

Suho nodded and said, “Pretty much. That way we can figure out what the visions could mean. Who knows maybe the last person, would get the vision that explains all the other ones.”

              Just on the other side of the door stood a person all dressed in black. His hand on the door and he was listening to the conversation. He smirked and turned. It was N. He disappeared and then reappeared in the library. No students were around and N walked over to Ravi and the others as they were sitting around reading books.

N walked in and said, “You wouldn’t believe what I just heard.”

Leo looked up and sarcastically said, “Oh, fearless leader, please tell us what you heard.”

N let Leo off the hook for that and he said, “Apparently, our princess has a way over the wolves.”

Hongbin looked up and said, “What do you mean?”

N smiled and said, “Apparently everytime that our princess plays an instrument they get visions.”

Ravi smiled wide and said, “Oooo, how interesting. I wonder if that would happen to us.”

N shrugged and said, “We could try. I wonder what visions we would get and imagine what we could do if she can give people visions.”

Leo looked at his book and said, “We could make her one of us.”

Ken sighed and said, “I doubt it. Look at what happened with Hongbin. I don’t think she’d be a very good Vampire.”

Leo shrugged and said, “Then make her a slave.”

Hyuk stood up and said, “LEO! We can’t make the princess a slave! That’s just rude.”

Leo rolled his eyes and said, “Whatever.”

N sat Hyuk down and said, “No, we’re not making the princess into a slave. We’ll find something, but in the meantime, we should try getting the princess to play an instrument for us.”

Hongbin nodded his head toward Leo saying, “Who knows maybe the princess can give him a vision on why he’s so y all the time.”

Leo glared at Hongbin and N said, “Stop fighting. We’ll talk to the princess tomorrow. Right now, we should get some rest.”

VIXX stood up and disappeared as they went to bed. Soon, the school was quiet again, except for the tick tock of the clocks on the walls.

              The clock struck midnight and the clouds moved away and there was the bright full moon again. On the ground, in the forest the woman in blue walked slowly through the forest as she does every time there is a full moon. But, this time she turns and looks toward the school. The woman has sapphire eyes and she holds out her hand to the school, but when she hears a howl in the distance, she brings her hand back to her chest and a tear falls down her cheek as she fades away and the night breeze scatters her form.

 

To be continued…

 

What did you think of this chapter?

 

Hmm, I wanted to get 2 of the EXO guys to have visions.

I just happened to look on a sight of Jeju Island and I found about the flowers there and the Oleander shown up and I didn’t know that it was a poisonous flower. And I wanted to have a sweet smelling aroma come from Mi Young.

If you’ve noticed that I used many songs for the instruments, because you can use your imagination as you listen to the instruments, instead of hearing them sing. Of course, sometimes there is singing, but when Mi Young uses the piano or violin, they are beautiful to listen to. I’ll add the links for the second song, because it is just beautiful to hear it as a violin as she plays the violin while there’s singing. You’ll love it.

Hmm, VIXX wants to get in the act of wanting to be hypnotized. I wonder if it will happen.

Here is the link to the second song. You'll love it and it sounds so pretty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQH4HmVnYl0

 

Thank you for reading the chapters.

 

Please take the time to send me some feedback and upvote.

 

As always….

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!