Chapter 13 - Dangerous

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

                The next morning, Mi Young woke up and started off the day like she normally does. She jumps into the shower and then puts on her uniform. She fixes her hair and grabs her bagpack. She walked to the door and opened it, the minute she stepped out into the hallway, she smelled something so delicious, was watering and her stomach grumbled. Mi Young has been depressed last night, since she found out that Shane left without telling her. The only thing he left was a necklace, that she was told used to be their mothers’. Mi Young was angry at her brother, but she also understood now that she knows that she’s a hybrid, it all became clear as to why he had to leave her. At the moment, she really didn’t want to see EXO or VIXX, because she knew that if she saw them, she might break down right in front of them.

               Mi Young managed to get past the kitchen and run down the stairs and into the hallway. As she was walking to her first class, she saw a group of girls walking as if they owned the school. She moved to the side, but it didn’t matter, one of the girls grabbed Mi Young and pushed her against the lockers. Mi Young didn’t want to cry out as she was pushed against the lock and she could feel it being embedded in her back.

The leader of the girls was called the prettiest in the school, and she was well liked and well known. Until Mi Young came to the school. The girl, known as Hyuna, looked at Mi Young and said, “So. You must be this new girl that I’ve been hearing around the school.”

Mi Young didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to upset Hyuna.

Hyuna said, “What’s your name?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “M..Mi Young.”

Hyuna walked over and grabbed Mi Young’s chin saying, “Well, Mi Young. You don’t know me, but I’m the best girl in this school. ALL the boys like me, and the girls want to be like me. So, I’m going to let you off with a warning…Stay away from EXO and VIXX.”

Mi Young opened and said, “But…”

Hyuna suddenly slapped Mi Young in the face causing her to whimper and she said, “Did I say you could talk? No. I’m serious, Mi Young. If I see you hanging around with EXO or VIXX, you’re are going to suffer some major consequences. You understand?”

Mi Young was pushed against the locker again and nodded saying, “Yes.”

Hyuna smirked and said, “Good.” She looked Mi Young up and down and said, “I do have to say that EXO have some good tastes, but you’ll never be as good as me. So, you better run along.”

One of Hyuna’s girls let her go, but Hyuna tripped Mi Young causing her to bruise her knee. Mi Young ran to her first class and got in just as the bell rang.

Hyuna laughed and her girls walked down the hall to their first class.

               The rest of the day was nerve racking for Mi Young. She was trying to avoid EXO and VIXX at all possible, if she wants to stay alive. Mi Young doesn’t know what Hyuna has planned if she were to find Mi Young with any of the boy groups. But, luck was not on her side. Hongbin found Mi Young at the water fountain and he leaned on the wall as he smirked at her.

Mi Young looked at him and said, “Hongbin, what are you doing here?”

Hongbin shrugged and said, “Looking for you. Is that a problem?”

Mi Young looked around and then at Hongbin saying, “We shouldn’t be seen together.”

Hongbin shrugged and said, “What do I care? All the girls here, think they can try and get me to date them. But, I’m not interested in any of them.”

Mi Young wiped after drinking the water and said, “Well, I have to go to my next class.”

Mi Young turned and started to walk away when she felt an arm pull her backwards and she saw Hongbin smiling at her.

Hongbin said, “Um, I was wondering if after school, would you like to go and get something to eat?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Thank you Hongbin, but not tonight.”

Mi Young turned and walked away leaving Hongbin alone.

“Damn, she turned Hongbin down. Now that’s a girl with some guts.”

Hongbin sighed and didn’t have to turn to know who it was. Hongbin said, “Leo, just because she didn’t take the invitation, doesn’t mean I can’t try again.”

Leo raised an eyebrow as he walked over and said, “I’ve got to hand it to you Hongbin. I’ve never seen you try so hard to get a girl before.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “Well, there never were any girls quite like Mi Young before.”

Leo turns to look at Hongbin and said, “Come on. The other members are having a meeting.”

Hongbin turned and he walked with Leo to where the meeting was.

Meanwhile, EXO were sitting in the lunchroom talking and Tao said, “Have any of you seen Mi Young?”

EXO looked at each other and said, “We haven’t.”

Suho sighed and said, “I noticed that. I hope she isn’t avoiding us…but maybe she just needs some time since her brother left.”

Sehun sighed and said, “Maybe, but it’s not like Mi Young to avoid us ALL day.”

Baekhyun was munching on a sandwich when he said, “I saw Mi Young earlier today.”

All eyes were on Baekhyun and Suho said, “You did? Where?”

Baekhyun swallowed and said, “She was in the hallway and she was talking to Hongbin.”

Kai sighed and growled saying, “VIXX.”

Kris patted Kai’s back and said, “Calm down. We gave Shane our word that we would work together with VIXX, in keeping Mi Young safe.”

Luhan said, “Yeah, but we should still be cautious with them.”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah, we should. But, I think what we should do is after lunch, go and find Mi Young, and find out why she is avoiding us.”

Just then a boy ran into the lunchroom and yelled, “MI YOUNG IS IN THE POOL!! IT’S HILARIOUS!”

               EXO looked at each other and ran out along with the other students to the front of the school, and sure enough Mi Young was in the pool. The pool isn’t deep, it’s more of a place for relaxation. But, right now all the students were standing and pointing at Mi Young, who was drenched in thigh deep water. Her hair was all messed up and her clothes were ruined from the water. EXO gasped and looked in horror at Mi Young. Mi Young bit her bottom lip to keep from crying as she had her head down. She could feel EXO’s presence and she lifted her head to look at them. What surprised them was that Mi Young had a busted lip and a bruise on her left cheek.

Luhan was furious and he looked at the students and said, “SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!”

Suddenly it got quiet. Luhan walked in front of Mi Young and turned around to look at the crowd and said, “Who did this? WHO?!”

One of the boys shrugged and said, “We don’t know. We just came here to see Mi Young all wet.” He started to chuckle. Luhan gritted his teeth and walked toward the boy but, Xiumin grabbed Luhan and pushed him away.

Kris said, “Okay, go back to your classes.” He heard whining and then he said, “If you want detention, I suggest you keep complaining. NOW LEAVE!”

That got all the students to run back into the school.

               Kris and Xiumin leaned over to take her hand but she refused. She slapped their hands away angrily and started to get out of the pool. As she stepped out onto dry land, her right leg gave out on her and she felt to the ground. Immediately, EXO ran over to her and Xiumin touched her leg and to see her leg when he jumped back as he saw Mi Young growl at him and slash at him with her nails. EXO stood up and looked at each other. Here was the once quiet Mi Young, acting like an injured wolf. Lay walked over and knelt down and looked at her leg, only to find out that her ankle is swollen.

Lay said, “Mi Young, what happened?”

Mi Young gritted her teeth in pain and said, “I fell in the pool.”

Lay sighed and said, “Yeah, I doubt that. Especially from the busted lip and the bruise on your face. Did someone attack you?”

               Mi Young rubbed her head as she felt a headache coming and she really didn’t want to talk to anyone. She motioned for Lay to come toward her and when he did, Mi Young raised her hand and slashed his face with her nails. Lay cried out and jumped away and touched his face. He saw blood. He looked down at her hand and noticed her fingernails were sharp. Mi Young stood up with pain and she looked at them.

“Leave.Me.Alone.” Mi Young turned and limped away.

EXO looked at each other and D.O. said, “Uh, what just happened?”

Kris shrugged his shoulders and said, “Hell if I know. But, that is not Mi Young.”

Tao walked over to Lay and said, “Lay are you alright?”

Lay pushed Tao away and said, “I’m fine. Remember, I’m a healer. See?”

Lay showed Tao that the scratches on his face have disappeared. Lay said, “But, I do have to say that she has a powerful arm.”

Luhan sighed and said, “What should we do? Mi Young can’t continue with the way she is.”

Kris nodded and said, “Luhan’s right. She can’t stay in that mood. It could hurt her and she could end up hurting someone else.”

Suho sighed and said, “Kris, we should go and see if we could help her. We should probably take her somewhere where there are people.”

Kris nodded and said, “You’re right. Come on.”

EXO walked after Mi Young and once the coast was clear, four figures walked out of the shadows and moved toward the pool. The figure raised their head, and it was Hyuna.

Hyuna smirked and said, “Interesting.” She took out a cell phone and put it to her ear. When she heard a voice on the other end she said, “The hybrid…is here.”

After Hyuna got off the phone she smirked again and her eyes glowed yellow. She turned and walked back into the school with the other girls.

EXO used their noses to find Mi Young. They couldn’t believe that even though she was injured she still managed to travel pretty quickly. They soon realized, where they were. Inside the forest. EXO looked around and realized that Mi Young could be anywhere.

               EXO moved farther into the forest and when they were far enough away from the school, they changed into wolves. They figured they could travel faster on four legs, instead of two. They traveled in packs as they raced through the forest looking for Mi Young. They didn’t have to look long. The soon found her collapsed on the ground. Suho changed back into a man and felt for Mi Young’s pulse. It was very faint.

Lay turned into a man and looked at her ankle and noticed that it swelled up even more. Lay looked at them and said, “We have to get her back to the school and get her some medical attention.”

Chanyeol changed into a man and said, “The sun will be setting soon. We can get into the school once night has fallen.”

               Lay sighed and he turned back into a wolf as the others laid around Mi Young and kept her warm while waiting for the sun to finally set and the stars to come out. It didn’t take long before the stars were twinkling overhead and everything had turned black. The wolves stood up and Kris turned back into a man and was about to pick up Mi Young when they heard movement in the forest. They growled and Kris crouched down to defend Mi Young. Just as the movement got louder, Kai lunged and was thrown back down to the ground with a yelp. There standing was VIXX.

Kris said, “N? What are you doing here?”

N smirked and said, “We heard about what happened to Mi Young. When we didn’t see you or Mi Young anywhere, we decided to look around. Hongbin could smell her all the way over here.”

Hongbin gasped as he looked behind Kris and said, “How is she?”

Kris sighed and said, “She’s in need of some medical attention. Lay can help her, but we have to get her into the school, without being noticed.”

Leo sighed and said, “I’ll take her.”

There were growls coming from the wolves and Kris quieted them down.

Leo looked at them and said, “Do you want her to get the medical attention or not?”

The wolves shut their mouths and Kris moved to the side and Leo walked over and carefully picked her up. He never realized how light she felt. He turned and started to walk away and Kris motioned for the wolves to follow Leo. Kris stood there and sighed when he saw a jacket in front of him. He looked over and saw Ravi holding it.

Kris smiled and took it and said, “Thanks.”

Ravi shrugged and said, “Well, I don’t think you want to go prancing around in school showing everyone your body.”

Kris blushed and said, “No. Thanks again.”

Kris started to walk when Ravi stopped him. Ravi said, “What happened?”

Kris shrugged and said, “I don’t know. Lay tried to help her and she slashed him with her nails. Even her voice sounded different.”

Ravi nodded and said, “Could it be the wolf?”

Kris shrugged again and said, “I don’t know. I might have EXO take a look in the library and find out if there is anything about werewolves.”

               Ravi nodded and they walked back out of the forest and into the school. Luckily all the students were in their rooms and Ken was able to cause a glitch in the cameras there were around the school. The only place there were no cameras, was upstairs. Kris and Ravi walked into the nurses’ room, and saw all of EXO in some clothes that VIXX provided for them. Kris saw Mi Young on the table. He walked over and looked at her face. Her face was so pretty, but now marked up by someone either being jealous of Mi Young or sending a message.

Kris looked at Lay and said, “How is she doing?”

Lay looked at Kris and said, “She’s doing fine. I wrapped her ankle. If she continued being out in the forest, she would’ve broken it. It wasn’t just bruised, it was fractured.”

D.O. sighed and said, “Who would do something like that to Mi Young?”

Suho shrugged and said, “No one knows. But, I know one thing, the cameras were on the pool. I wonder if we could find out who pushed Mi Young in there.”

Ken said, “Plus, from the look of her face, I would bet that a guy was involved that hurt her.”

Hyuk said, “Don’t the students know not to hurt Mi Young?”

Hongbin sighed and said, “No, they don’t know. But, I think we should say something.” Hongbin looked at Kris.

Kris touched Mi Young’s forehead and said, “I agree. And this is because we weren’t watching where she was.”

Tao walked over and touched Kris’s back and saying, “It’s not our fault. She avoided us for whatever reason. All we need to do is watch her more closely.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “There was something strange going on with Mi Young when I saw her at the water fountain.”

Suho said, “What do you mean by strange?”

Hongbin shrugged saying, “I don’t know. She kept looking around the hallway and then she looked at me and said, ‘We shouldn’t be seen together.’ I don’t understand what she meant.”

Luhan looked at Hongbin and said, “If you read between the lines, it seems like she was afraid someone might see you and Mi Young together. Maybe that person saw you and Mi Young together and got her alone and hurt her. Maybe to either terrify her, or send a message to us.”

Lay looked down at Mi Young and said, “Well, whatever the reason, her mood isn’t something we can take lightly. She was wolf-like but she was VERY strong. If she wanted to, she could’ve taken my head off. But, she didn’t use her full strength.”

Kai sighed and said, “If she didn’t use her full strength, I’d hate to see what the full strength is.”

EXO and VIXX sighed. Kris looked over at Luhan and said, “I want you, D.O. and Chen to go to the library and find out all you can on werewolves. I don’t know if they will have any information on the subject.”

Luhan, D.O. and Chen nodded as they got up and left. Ken stood up and pulled Hyuk up saying, “Hyuk and I will help them.”

Hyuk sighed and said, “Why do I have to go?”

Ken said, “Because, it’s dark, and I don’t want to go alone.”

Hyuk rolled his eyes as Ken pulled him out of the room. EXO and VIXX smiled as they heard Hyuk complaining the whole time he was walking down the hallway with Ken.

N sighed and shook his head saying, “Kids.”

Kris looked at everyone else in the room and said, “The rest of you should go get some rest. I’ll stay here with Lay and keep Mi Young company.”

Hongbin spoke and said, “Would you mind if I stay?”

Kris looked at N and N nodded his head. Kris said, “Sure. Find a seat and be quiet.”

Hongbin nodded and watched as the rest of EXO and VIXX left the room to go back to their rooms.

Within the shadows of the school, there sits and waits a figure all dressed up in black. His eyes are red and his hood covers his face. He looks outside and sees the full moon, then he creeps back into the shadows of the school.

 

To be continued…

 

What did you think of this chapter?

 

Hyuna is like a Queenka in the school, but she is something else. Hmmm, who was she talking to on the phone and how did she know Mi Young was a hybrid?

 

Who pushed and beat up Mi Young?

 

Thank you for staying with the story and reading the chapters, please leave some feedback on what you thought of the chapter, and upvote.

 

And as always….

 

 

                                       SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!