Chapter 47 - Epilogue

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

Mi Young and VIXX walked out of the school and toward the forest. They stood in front of the Blue Lady. Mi Young and the Blue Lady looked at each other.

Mi Young walked closer to the Blue Lady and put her arms around her. The Blue Lady held Mi Young tightly against her.

Suho spoke, “So, Mi Young what are you going to do now that you found your family?”

Mi Young sighed and turned around to look at EXO and said, “I’m planning to finish the school year. After that we’re going to leave. There’s no point in staying around, now that we have been reunited.”

Min Soo spoke, “I want to thank all of you for keeping Hyun Rin safe and cared for. It makes me happy to see how much she loved being around other people.”

N looked at Hongbin and then at Mi Young and said, “So, what exactly happened?”

Min Soo said, “When she drank the blood from a full vampire, the vampire came out. Which means that the Hybrid no longer exists in Hyun Rin.”

N nodded and said, “Oh okay. Well, it seemed like she was leaning toward the vampire side after she bit Hongbin before.”

Mi Young smiled at Hongbin and then at everyone else and said, “I’m going to spend some time with my mother before I come back into the school.”

EXO and VIXX nodded as they walked back into the school. Mi Young and Min Soo spent the next four hours together and talking. When Mi Young walked back into the school, she knew that her life has been changed and that she’ll have to tell her friends what Min Soo and Mi Young have decided.

After months of preparing, the day of graduation has finally come. Everyone who are graduating got their robes, and eventually got up in front of everyone and they were given their diplomas. When Mi Young’s name was called she walked up and there were screams everywhere in the Gym. She smiled when she heard all of her friends screaming for her.

After the graduation, she got pictures taken with her friends. Then she walked over and stood with EXO and VIXX. They gave her flowers and each kissed her on the cheeks. Hongbin kissed her on the lips. She hugged each one, because she knew that it would be the last time she would ever see them.

The day after graduation, Mi Young was in her room cleaning. She left a lot of her stuff for her roommate. There was no reason for her to bring it with her. But, a lot of the precious things that she loved she would bring with her. She had a suitcase and backpack full of things that she was bringing with her. She walked into the music room and found EXO and VIXX talking and laughing. They stopped when they saw her. They stood up and watched as she walked down the stairs.

She said, “Well, as seeing this is my last day here. I wanted to come personally and say my Good Bye’s to you.” Mi Young had tears in her eyes as she hugged each and every one of the EXO members. Suho gave her a tight hug. Then she walked over to VIXX.

“I want to thank you for taking care of me. I know it wasn’t easy but it made me happy to see the Vampires and Werewolves work together.”

N shrugged and said, “Well, that’s what the treaty was. It was to keep the Werewolves and Vampires together without fighting.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “Thank you.”

Mi Young walked to each member and hugged them tightly. She walked over to Hongbin and saw that he had red eyes from crying.

Hongbin said, “Do you have to go?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Hongbin oppa, I have for the longest time been kept in the dark about my life. I never once believed that the parents that I lived with my whole life, were foster parents. I never realized that the Blue Lady in the forest was actually my mother. I am, or was, a Hybrid. I am her daughter. I need to go with her, and find others like me. So, that we can protect the other Hybrids from the Creators.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “I know. It’s just that I love you, and now you’re leaving.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “I know. But, who knows. Maybe we’ll run into each other down the road. I’m a vampire now. Which means that I won’t be able to come out in the daytime anymore. So, vampires usually come out at night, so if you happen to come by, you might see me.”

Hongbin looked at her and said, “Where are you going?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “I don’t know. I want to see the world. But, I think we are planning on going to England. From what she’s told me, her diary spoke of family out in England. So, we’re going there to see what we can find.”

Hongbin sighed and said, “I wish I could go with you.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “What’s making you stay?”

Hongbin looked at the others and then at Mi Young and said, “The others.”

Mi Young looked at N and said, “Is there any reason for Hongbin oppa to stay here? He’s already graduated.”

N and the others looked at each other and N shook his head and said, “No. There is no reason.” N looked at Hongbin and said, “If you want to go, you can.”

Hongbin said, “I haven’t been away from VIXX for a long time.”

Mi Young smiled and said, “It’s your choice. But, we can’t wait. We need to leave before the Creators decide to come after mother again, as seeing she still is a Hybrid after all.”

Mi Young looked at the clock and said, “Well, I need to get outside. Mother is waiting.”

Mi Young, EXO, and VIXX walked downstairs and outside. There were grey clouds in the sky and covering the sun. They walked into the forest and saw Min Soo waiting. Min Soo noticed how unhappy Mi Young was, but she also knew that Mi Young didn’t want to be away from Min Soo either.

Min Soo looked at EXO and VIXX and said, “Again, I want to thank you for taking care of Hyun Rin and making her feel like she was a part of the class. She has grown up to be a beautiful and smart young girl and I’m so happy to see how much she smiles whenever she talks about EXO and VIXX.”

EXO and VIXX bowed and Mi Young looked at Min Soo and said, “Are you ready?”

Min Soo nodded and then she turned around and looked at Hongbin. She held out her hand and said, “Hongbin? Do you want to come along?”

Hongbin looked at Min Soo and said, “I…I don’t know.”

Min Soo smiled and said, “You and Hyun Rin are already in love with each other. You gave her your blood. You are one with her already. You are her creator. It’s your decision but I know that Hyun Rin would love to have you with us.”

Hongbin looked at VIXX and N nodded his head and said, “Go ahead, Hongbin. You would be happier with her than here. Besides, you can always visit us again.”

Hongbin hugged VIXX and walked over to Mi Young and Min Soo. Hongbin and Mi Young kissed each other on the lips and wrapped their arms around each other.

Hyuk spoke up and said, “Min Soo, if Hyun Rin and Hongbin hyun get married and have kids, what will the kids be?”

Min Soo smiled and said, “The kids will be vampire, unless their child gets bit or bites someone who has the Werewolf gene in them, or is a Hybrid themselves. But, if that should happen, the children will have to be protected closely.”

Hyuk looks at Hongbin and said, “Make sure you both have a lot of babies.”

Hongbin blushed and laughed. Min Soo turned and she held Hyun Rin and Hongbin’s hands as they walked through the forest, until they were out of sight.

For the next few days, weeks, months, and years, there were no signs of Min Soo, Hyun Rin, or Hongbin. VIXX and EXO had graduated from the school and decided to go out into the world. Many of them got their diplomas and then went to Universities and went on to lead productive lives. EXO eventually married. Some of the women were Werewolves, and others were Vampires. VIXX was the same way. But, they mainly stayed with the Vampire clan.

It just so happens that one day, while VIXX decided to come together and visited England because they wanted to get away from the Korean air. They walked into a restaurant and sat at a booth. They drank tea and waited for their food.

They looked at the television and noticed there was a model walking down the catwalk. She was so beautiful, but what caught VIXX’s eyes were the model’s eyes. They were sapphire blue. She had long black hair past her shoulders and she had an hourglass figure.

The food came and they watched as the model was crowned Britain’s Miss Universe. The announcer walked over and talked to her. The model smiled and said, “I want to thank my fans and everyone who has been there for me, especially my parents: Hongbin and Hyun Rin. They have been amazing and so supportive.”

VIXX looked at each other and Ravi said, “Did she say Hongbin and Hyun Rin?”

N looked back at the television and saw the name: Jae Min Lee. Could it possibly be Hongbin’s and Hyun Rin’s child? She looks like Hyun Rin. N smiled and thought to himself, ‘Hongbin and Hyun Rin are finally together, and they have a beautiful daughter. We are all together and happy.’

 

The End

 

What did you think of the story? Sorry this wasn’t the best epilogue, but I wanted to show what happened years later. Hongbin and Mi Young (Hyun Rin) finally got together and had a beautiful baby girl, named Jae Min.

I’m so happy to finally be finished with this story. I will now change the name of the story, which I had planned on doing a long time ago, but I felt it would be better to change it after the story is done.

Thank you to everyone who stayed and waited patiently for the next chapter. I hope you liked the story. It’s not the best, but I thought it was pretty good.

Please leave feedback and let me know what you thought of the story.

 

And as always…

 

                                               SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!