Chapter 46 - In the End

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

For the next few weeks, EXO and VIXX started to accept Mi Young more than before. EXO and VIXX spent more time with her especially now that Yoochun found her. They made sure that at least one or more people from the groups were with Mi Young in case any of the Creators were to make themselves known.

It just so happens the one day that while EXO were busy with music lessons and VIXX were busy with helping the other students with their homework that Mi Young decided to go out and enjoy the nice weather. She left the room and walked downstairs and out the door, and into the bright sunlight. Mi Young knew that since she bit Hongbin, she won’t be able to stay out in the sun for too long. But, she didn’t want to spend much time around the school, so she took a trip into town.

Mi Young walked down the sidewalk and she met up with some fellow classmates. They walked together around the town and looked in shops, and had some lunch at a nearby café. They sat down and talked about what their plans are going to be for vacation and eventually graduation. All the girls talked about going to America and once they graduate they want to get into a good University and get a great job that pays well.

It was Mi Young’s turn and she said, “I’m not sure. I haven’t really been thinking about what I’m going to do during the school vacation, nor what my plans are for graduation.”

The girls talked again, while Mi Young sat there and listened to them. Mi Young heard the jingle of the door and she turned to look. She saw a young man all in black walk past her and he turned his head to look at her. She looked away from him. Then she peered over and watched him sit down, along with four other people. Two of the people sat with their backs to Mi Young, while the other two were facing her way. She recognized one of them, Yoochun. She felt a shiver go up her spine when she saw all three of the men look her way. Mi Young looked around and then she looked at her friends.

“Hey, um. I have to go. I forgot that I needed to do some homework before the vacation. Talk to you later.”

The girls nodded and continued to talk, while Mi Young stood up and started to walk away. She got to the door and turned to look and saw all 5 of the men stand up. Mi Young’s heart started to race and she bolted from the café. She ran down the sidewalk, and trying to keep from bumping into the many people that were walking on the sidewalk. Many of them were disgusted with Mi Young, but some paid her no mind. She got to a building and turned the corner. She leaned against the building and tried to get her heart back on track. She peered around the corner and saw the 5 men walk out of the café. She gasped when one of them looked her way. She walked backwards and turned to run down the sidewalk.

The 5 men stood at the café and the young one named Changmin said, “She saw us. What do we do now?”

Yoochun looks at the two that had hoods over their heads and he said, “We have to go after her. She is the Hybrid that we have been seeking and we need to capture. She knows about the Creators now.”

Changmin looks at the two hooded figures and says, “Do you want us to go after her?”

One of the figures nodded and said, “Yes. Go after her.”

Changmin nodded. He looked at Yoochun and another man named Junsu and they left the two hooded figures, while the other three ran after Mi Young.

Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu turned the corner and ran down the sidewalk, barreling down many of the people. They started to gain on to Mi Young. She turned around and saw them running at her. She quickly changed her speed and ran down an alley. She continued to run down the alley, and she heard the three behind her. She ran out of the alley, and into the traffic of cars. Luckily none of the cars hit her as she ran through the street and onto the other side where the forest was. She sat on the sidewalk and looked over at the three men. They stood there and she smiled. She got up and ran through the forest.

Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu turned and watched as two hooded figures started to follow Mi Young. Yoochun saw there was no more traffic and they ran across the street and into the forest. They ran after Mi Young and the two hooded figures. Finally, after running almost two hours, they finally caught up and found Mi Young on the ground and sporting a gash on her arm. The two hooded figures stood over her.

Yoochun smiled and grabbed her good arm and pulled her up. He said, “Look at what you did. You shouldn’t be running around alone, Mi Young.”

Mi Young tried to get Yoochun off her and she struggled against him. He held onto her and said, “Do you know who we are?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “The Creators?”

Junsu’s eyes went wide and he said, “So you do know who we are.”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “Not really. I just overheard EXO and VIXX talking about you.”

Yoochun said, “Well, you have been a bad little Hybrid. Making us search for you everywhere.”

Mi Young said, “What do you want with me?”

Yoochun smiled and said, “Well, we were looking for you, because we want to take care of you.”

Mi Young scoffed and said, “Yeah, right. I know how you’ll take care of me…by killing me.”

Just then one of the figures spoke, “Hyun Rin.”

Mi Young stopped and was shocked that the man said Hyun Rin. Then she looked around to see if she was there, but there was no one. Then she heard him talk again.

“Ah, you don’t remember. Do you?”

Mi Young turned to look at the man and said, “What are you talking about? My name is not Hyun Rin.”

The other man with the hood lifted his face and Mi Young saw his face and he said, “I’m surprised that your parents didn’t tell you about who you are.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “Why would they do that? My mother knew who I was.”

The feminine one said, “Ah, that woman wasn’t your mother.”

Mi Young looked at him and said, “What? I’m confused, what are you talking about?”

Yoochun spoke up and said, “Mi Young, you were adopted to that family.”

Mi Young looked at Yoochun and said, “I don’t understand. I was born in that family.”

Yoochun shook his head and said, “No. You weren’t. You were taken from your mother when you were born, and placed in an adopted family’s home.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. You’re lying. That’s not true. You’re only trying to confuse me.”

The feminine man spoke, “Hyun Rin, here. You can see for yourself.”

Mi Young turned around and she saw papers in his hand. She took them and looked at the papers. Sure enough it says that the name on the paper was Hyun Rin, but changed to Mi Young. A small star birthmark was removed from the upper eye lid. Mi Young in a breath when she saw that. That was exactly what the Blue Lady said. Mi Young looked up at the feminine man and she spoke.

“So, what you’re trying to tell me is that I’m…Min Soo’s…daughter, Hyun Rin?”

The feminine man nodded and said, “Yes. You are. I am surprised that you were never told about it.”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. It was never anything I wanted to know. They never made me feel like I was adopted….wait. If I’m adopted, what about my brother Shane?”

Yoochun laughed and said, “Shane? That was your adopted mother’s son. You never had a brother.”

Mi Young looked at him and said, “But, we both looked a like. I thought we were twins.”

Yoochun shook his head and said, “No. We made it look like you were twins. But, you were far from it.”

Mi Young said, “Wait, but if he was from my adopted mother’s side, how did he know about Vampires, Werewolves, and Hybrids?”

Junsu spoke up and said, “Who do you think taught him? We told him all about it, and we even offered him money to play along.”

Mi Young gasped and said, “So, Shane…was never my brother from the start? And he died for no reason?”

Changmin nodded and said, “Pretty much. It didn’t matter, they were just test subjects anyway. They could be wiped out, and no one would ever know they existed.”

Mi Young swallowed down her saliva as she felt the papers leave her hands. The feminine man put the papers back in his pocket and said, “Now, that you know who you are, what are you going to do about it?”

Mi Young sighed and looked over at the feminine man and said, “I…I don’t know.”

The other hooded man said, “Well, I know for one thing.” He grabbed Mi Young’s arm tightly and looked behind him. Then he said, “MIN SOO! COME HERE! SEE WHO WE HAVE!”

Suddenly, the Blue Lady appeared and she looked at the Creators and then at Mi Young. Her eyes went from hatred to sadness as she looked at Mi Young. The Blue Lady looked at them and said, “Why are you here? What are you doing with Mi Young?”

The feminine man took his hood off and the Blue Lady gasped and took a step back. She said, “Jaejoong.”

She saw the other man with the hood and he took it off and she said, “Yunho. All five of the Creators here in the forest.”

Yunho said, “I want you to meet someone.” He pulled Mi Young past him and pushed her to the ground. He said, “There. There is your precious daughter.”

The Blue Lady looked down at Mi Young and Mi Young looked up at the Blue Lady. The Blue Lady looks at Yunho and said, “What are you talking about? This is not Hyun Rin.”

Yunho nodded and said, “Yes she is. Her adopted parents changed her name to Mi Young. Her real name is Hyun Rin.”

The Blue Lady looked at Mi Young and then looked at Yunho saying, “Where’s the birthmark?”

Yunho said, “Her adopted parents had it removed. It was a pretty little star. If they would’ve kept it on, Hyun Rin would have a lot of attention. They took it off, and now she looks just like any other girl.”

Mi Young stands up and looks at Yunho and says, “Okay, so what you’re saying, is that I’m Min Soo’s daughter. The daughter that you took away. Right?”

Junsu said, “We were hoping that you would never find out about where you came from. We didn’t expect you to be enrolled in this school, or for the fact that Min Soo is walking around the forest here.”

Mi Young looked over at the Blue Lady and said, “The visions. They were about you, your life, but it was running through me.”

The Blue Lady nodded and said, “Yes. I didn’t expect you to have those visions. But, I noticed that you were not afraid of me when you first saw me here. I knew there was something special about you.”

Mi Young turned to look at the five men and said, “So, now what? You showed me my birth mother. But, I know it doesn’t end there, right?”

Jaejoong looked over at Yoochun. Yoochun walked over to Mi Young and said, “I’m sorry, Hyun Rin.”

Mi Young looked at him with a confused look and then her eyes got wide when she felt something sharp go into her stomach. She looked down and saw a knife that was embedded in her stomach. She looked at Yoochun with pain and sadness in her eyes. Yoochun pulled the knife from her stomach and she fell to the ground, gasping for breath.

Min Soo screamed and she looked at the five men and said, “What are you doing?! Don’t kill her.”

Jaejoong looks at Min Soo and said, “The Hybrids will finally be eliminated by killing your daughter. She won’t be able to bring anymore Hybrids to this world. And now, for you Min Soo.”

Min Soo stepped backwards to get away from Jajoong. Suddenly, there was a shout behind them, and Jaejoong looked. There standing was EXO.

Luhan looked down on the grass and saw Mi Young laying there lifeless. Luhan shouted, “MI YOUNG!”

The other members looked and saw Mi Young on the grass. Luhan ran over and lifted her head. He saw how pale and lifeless she looked. She was losing a lot of blood. Chanyeol walked over and picked Mi Young up, as he looked at the other members.

Kris looked over and said, “Take her to Lay. Find Hongbin. She needs blood.”

Chanyeol nodded and Luhan went back into the school. Chanyeol found Lay and they walked to the Nurses’ room and Chanyeol placed Mi Young on the bed.

Lay said, “What happened?”

Chanyeol sighed and said, “The Creators found her and stabbed her. Luhan went to find Hongbin.”

Luhan found VIXX in the cafeteria eating. Luhan ran over and stood next to Hongbin and said, “We need your help.”

Hongbin looked at Luhan and said, “What’s wrong?”

Luhan sighed and said, “It’s Mi Young.”

Chanyeol and Lay were in the Nurses’ room and Lay was trying to stop the bleeding. Finally they looked up to see Hongbin and Luhan run in.

Hongbin gasped and said, “Mi Young! What happened?”

Chanyeol sighed and said, “She was stabbed by one of the Creators. She lost a lot of blood.”

Hongbin sighed and looked at them and then at Mi Young. He knew what happened before, but this time, Mi Young is dying from the loss of blood. Hongbin sighed turned to look at the door and saw the other VIXX members standing there.

Hongbin said, “N hyung, I have to save her.”

N walks in and nodded saying, “Go ahead.”

Hongbin makes a cut in his arm and puts his arm over . He waits and then he in a breath when he feels sharp teeth dig into his skin. He can feel his blood draining while Mi Young was feeding on him. After a few minutes of feeding, Lay ran over and pushed Hongbin away and watched the wound from the knife slowly close up. Lay looked at Mi Young as she opened her eyes.

Lay said, “Mi Young? How do you feel?”

Mi Young sat up and looked at the people in the room and then looked down at her stomach. No wound. She saw Hongbin standing next to the other VIXX members and smiled.

Mi Young looked at Lay and said, “I’m feeling better now. But, I have to help The Blue Lady.”

Chanyeol shakes his head and says, “No. You are staying here. VIXX will be with you. Luhan hyung and I will go and deal with the Creators and help the Blue Lady.”

Mi Young watched as Chanyeol and Luhan walk out of the room. She looks at Hongbin as he walks over and sits down.

Meanwhile outside, as Chanyeol and Luhan get back to the fight, they were amazed that the Creators were nowhere to be seen. They walked over to the others and they saw them talking to the Blue Lady.

Kris looks over and says, “How is Mi Young?”

Luhan nodded and said, “She’s better now. I’m glad that Hongbin was there.”

Chanyeol said, “What happened? Where are the Creators?”

Xiumin said, “They left.”

Chanyeol said, “They left? What? Why?”

The Blue Lady spoke and said, “Because, the Hybrid has been changed.”

They looked at the Blue Lady and Luhan said, “What do you mean?”

The Blue Lady smiled and said, “Mi Young…is my daughter Hyun Rin. The one that I’ve been searching for.”

Suho nodded and said, “I understand now. I saw Mi Young with a book and it had some things in there about the Blue Lady.”

They looked over and saw Mi Young walk out of the school with VIXX behind her.

 

                                                                         The End

What did you think of this chapter? Do you feel confused? Well, from what I wrote, Mi Young is actually Hyun Rin, the Blue Lady’s daughter. The Creators took Hyun Rin away from Min Soo (the Blue Lady). Now they are reunited. But, what will be the outcome after being reunited? Will Mi Young stay or go?

Thanks for everyone who stayed and waited for the updates. I think I’m going to end it here. But, I’ll post an epilogue at the end to finish it off. I’m sorry that I kind of rushed it, but I wanted to finish the story as soon as possible.

I hope everyone enjoyed the story and if at all possible, if I could see some comments about what you thought of the story, I’d appreciate it. I know it’s been a while since I continued with the story, but I was trying to finish The Porcelain Rose.

Thanks again and as always…

                                   SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!