Chapter 38 - I Won't Be a Coward

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

** Before I start the chapter, I want to say how sorry I am for not updating. I've been dealing with a lot of things and I haven't gotten any time to update. But, I finally got the chance to update and here's the next chapter. As you can see, it's getting better. I'll be putting some action in the next chapter. So, here's the chapter you've been waiting for:

Kris, the other EXO members and VIXX walked into the room that MBLAQ and Junsu had left from. They looked around and saw blood on the floor and they could smell how musty and it was in there. Kai pointed to where Mi Young was sitting and they could only imagine how frightened and sore she much be.

Luhan walked over and knelt down. He touched the spot and he looked at Kris and said, “Mi Young was made to believe that there were other Hybrids here. They led her here and tried to have , but she wouldn’t. Junsu hyung tied her up and wouldn’t allow anyone to touch her.

Baekhyun sighed and said, “Poor Mi Young. She doesn’t need this kind of life.”

Hongbin looked at them and said, “We can’t sit by and let them do whatever they want with Mi Young. We have to get her back.”

Suho looked at Kai and said, “They went out this door?”

Kai nodded and said, “Yes. Suho hyung, we have to help her. She looked so worn and not as beautiful as she once was.”

They all walked over to the door and opened it. There was another door at the end of the hall. They opened that door, and found that it led outside. They walked outside and looked around the area.

Kris looked at the trees and said, “I think we need to call for reinforcements.”

VIXX and EXO looked at him, and he smiled at them and said, “Super Junior.”

EXO and VIXX walked back into the warehouse and looked around the room that Mi Young was in. Kris, on the other hand, turned into a wolf and ran into the forest. He jumped over fallen trees and ran past a few rabbits that were in the grass. He kept thinking about Mi Young as he was running back to Super Junior’s cave.

Finally, Kris got to Super Junior’s cave and out walked Leeteuk.

Kris turned back into a human and said, “Leeteuk hyung.”

Leeteuk smiled and shook Kris’s hand and said, “Kris, what brings you here.”

Kris sighed and said, “I’m going to need help from you and your pack.”

Leeteuk could tell the urgency in Kris’s voice and he said, “Come inside, Kris.”

Kris walked into the cave and he saw the other members sitting around and talking. Leeteuk walked in and called everyone to attention. All the members were ready to hear why Kris was at their home.

Kris sighed and said, “I came here because Mi Young was taken a few days ago.”

Henry spoke up, “She was? How is she?”

Kris sighed and said, “She’s very sad and scared.”

Leeteuk spoke up, “Kris what happened?”

Kris sighed and said, “MBLAQ has her.”

There were gasps from the members and then Heechul said, “MBLAQ? Aren’t they assassins?”

Kris nodded and said, “Yes. But, there is another reason why I ask for your help.”

Leeteuk said, “What is it?”

Kris sighed again and said, “The Creator was present, or one of the Creators.”

All the Super Junior members stood up and started to talk at once. Leeteuk tried to get order in the cave but no one was listening to him. Finally, Heechul whistled and everyone went quiet.

Leeteuk looked at Kris and said, “The Creator was there?”

Kris nodded and said, “Yeah. His name is Junsu hyung. Kai told me that Junsu was talking to a Yunho hyung.”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “This is bad. I heard that the Creators were going to show up. They apparently are looking for Mi Young.”

Kris looks at Leeteuk and said, “What can be done? Kai said that Mi Young could be killed by the Creators.”

Leeteuk shook his head and said, “That’s not going to happen. Our little sister isn’t going to get hurt by anyone. Kris, when did they leave?”

Kris thought about it and said, “About an hour ago. They went through the forest. Your group lives in the forest, and you know the forest better than the rest of us.”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “Don’t worry Kris. We’ll get her back. Go back to your group and we’ll go out and find her.”

Kris smiled and said, “Be careful. MBLAQ are assassins and they won’t hesitate to kill anyone who interferes with whatever plans they have.”

Leeteuk laughed and said, “We’re used to assassins. Please, go back to your group. Let them know that WE are going to get Mi Young back.”

Kris smiled and walked out of the cave.

Leeteuk turned to his group and said, “Okay, we have a mission. Kris, just told me that MBLAQ has Mi Young. We are not going to allow Mi Young to get hurt. I told Kris that we are going to get Mi Young back, and I’m going to keep that promise.”

Sungmin speaks up, “Where do we look?”

Leeteuk said, “We split up. We have enough members to go our separate ways. We look in every nook and cranny. We look high, we look low. We look everywhere that they can and can’t go too. We can’t afford to miss any spots.”

Heechul speaks up next, “Should we make our own groups, or do you know who should go with who?”

Leeteuk looks at his group and sighs. Then, he speaks up. “There are 15 of us. There will be four groups with three members each. We will go to different parts of the forest and when we find out where Mi Young is, we won’t attack them. You are to call the leaders of each group. Understood?”

The members nodded. Leeteuk looked at each member and said, “When I put you in the groups, I want you ready and walking out this door. Each group will be called different directions. There will be a North, South, East and West group. You go to the direction that I assign.”

               Leeteuk took a few steps toward the members and looked each one over. He’s lived with them long enough to know which ones should be leaders and which ones would be perfect in the groups with other members. Leeteuk said, “Myself, Yesung and Sungmin will be the North group. The South Group will be Heechul, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. The East group will be Kangin, Kibum and Hangeng. And the West group will be Shindong, Zhou Mi, and Donghae. The remaining members: Eunhyuk, Siwon and Henry, you are to hold the fort down. In case we need your help you will stay here. Does everyone know where they’re supposed to be?”

All the members nodded and they walked out of the cave. Eunhyuk, Henry and Siwon stood inside the cave as they watched Donghae wave to Eunhyuk and then shut the door. The three remaining members looked at each other.

Henry says, “What do we do now?”

Siwon shrugged and went to sit down on the sofa and said, “We wait.”

               Henry sighs as he goes and sits down on the sofa as well. Siwon turns the tv on and they watch a few variety shows. Eunhyuk walks out the door and didn’t see any of s. They are alone at the cave. But, Eunhyuk knows that he promised to help to keep the cave protected and ready in case any of the members need help. Eunhyuk turns and walks back into the cave and locks the door. He sits down on the sofa as well and watched the variety shows.

               Meanwhile, the four groups scattered in the directions and went looking in all the places high and low that Mi Young could be in. Leeteuk’s team ran in the direction of a stream and they searched around and used their senses, but couldn’t pick anything up. The water polluted their senses. Heechul’s team ran past the school. Heechul already knew that the assassins wouldn’t take her past the school, but like Leeteuk said, they couldn’t pass up anything. They ran far to the point that they were standing at the edge of the forests’ edge. The edge of the forest turned into wide open countryside. Heechul knew that the assassins wouldn’t take her out in the open. Kangin’s team ran east and they were running toward the city of Seoul. Kibum has a great sense of smell, but the aroma of the city polluted his senses. They were lost. And Shindong’s group went west and it took them to another part of the forest. Zhou Mi is from China and he has excellent sense of smell and he stopped after a few miles of running.

Donghae looked at Zhou Mi and said, “Is there something wrong?”

Zhou Mi sniffed the ground and then looked at Donghae. He said, “They went this way.”

Donghae smiled as they followed Zhou Mi over fallen trees and through swamps. They battled a few vines and steered clear of bears and any other animals that might want to fight with Shindong’s group. They continued to follow the scent when Zhou Mi suddenly stopped. Donghae and Shindong almost collided with him.

Donghae said, “Why did you stop?”

Zhou Mi turned and held out a piece of white cloth. He said, “This has Mi Young’s scent all over it. It’s from a piece of her clothing.”

Shindong pulled out his phone and said, “I think it’s high time we get a hold of the leaders and have them meet us.”

Zhou Mi shook his head and said, “No. Wait. Let’s first find where Mi Young is, and then we’ll call. We don’t even know where she is being held yet.”

Donghae nodded and said, “I agree with Zhou Mi hyung.”

Shindong sighed and put his phone away. He looks at Zhou Mi and says, “Lead the way.”

Zhou Mi sprinted off after the scent, with Shindong and Donghae following behind him.

Shindong’s group traveled another 2 hours until they came to a cave. Zhou Mi stopped and had them hide behind some thick bushes.

               They waited but nothing came out of the cave. But, they didn’t have to wait long. Three people walked out from the mouth of the cave and they instantly could tell that they were Joon, Mir and Thunder. Then another person walked out, but that person had a hood on. They couldn’t tell who it was, but they noticed how the hooded figure stood and talked to the three assassins. Shindong, Zhou Mi and Donghae looked at each other. Then the unexpected happened: The hooded person took the hood off and they were able to see who it was. They backed away from the cave and walked a few yards. Then Zhou Mi took out his phone and dialed Leeteuk.

A few rings and then, “Leeteuk here.”

Zhou Mi said, “Leeteuk hyung. We found MBLAQ and possibly Mi Young.”

Leeteuk and his team stopped running and was sitting on a stump and said, “Really? That’s great. We’ll let the others know.”

Zhou Mi sighed and said, “Leeteuk hyung, there’s something else.”

Leeteuk stood up and then said, “Really? Are you sure? Alright, I’ll let them know.”

Leeteuk closed his phone and stood there looking into empty space. Yesung and Sungmin walked over.

Sungmin said, “Hyung, what’s going on?”

Leeteuk sighed and looked at them saying, “We have a problem.”

Sungmin shrugged and said, “What’s wrong?”

Leeteuk took out his phone and as he dialed Heechul’s number he said, “Shane’s alive and he’s with the assassins.”

Sungmin and Yesung looked at each other.

Heechul’s voice came on the phone, “Yes, hyung?”

Leeteuk said, “Alert everyone. Mi Young has been found. She’s in the west end of the forest by the abandoned wolf cave.”

Heechul shut his phone off and called the other groups and even Siwon, Henry and Eunhyuk.

After two hours of waiting, all 15 members were standing a few yards away from the cave. They were whispering and trying to stay downwind so that the assassins couldn’t sense them.

Siwon spoke, “Well, if we know that Mi Young is in there, we should just storm the cave and take her back.”

Zhou Mi shook his head and said, “We can’t. If we do something like that, Mi Young could be seriously hurt in the process.”

Hangeng says, “So what should we do?”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “Well, aside from finding out where Mi Young could possibly be, I was told that there was another problem we need to deal with.”

The members looked at each other and then back to Leeteuk. Ryeowook said, “What’s the problem?”

Leeteuk ran his fingers through his hair and said, “Shane, is the problem.”

Siwon looked confused and said, “Shane? But, Shane died in that house.”

Leeteuk nodded and said, “I know. But, Zhou Mi said that he is certain that Shane is alive and working with MBLAQ.”

Henry sighed and said, “Poor Mi Young. She must be lost knowing that her brother is going along with some assassins.”

Donghae spoke, “We don’t even know if Mi Young noticed that Shane is there.”

Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk and said, “Hyung, what should we do?”

Leeteuk thought about it and said, “I think we need a diversion in order for us to get into the cave. We need to get Mir, Joon and Thunder away from the cave.”

All the members looked at each other and tried to think who would be the crazy one to become the bait.

After much silence, Leeteuk opened his mouth, but someone beat him to it. Henry stood up.

“I’ll be the bait.”

 

To be continued…

---- I want to apologize for the long wait for an update. I’ve been busy with work and school, and haven’t had any time to update. Plus, on Monday I had to go to a funeral for my aunt who was 100 years old and she would’ve been 101 on Valentine’s Day, but she passed away on February 12th. My uncle waited to have the funeral because they originally live in Louisiana and it would take them a few days to get to Illinois. Plus, they kept my aunt’s body on ice. Well, we found out when we went to the church on Monday that my uncle had her cremated. We went to the gravesite and then had a brunch. To think that my aunt could’ve seen the changes of the world from when she was first born. So, that’s partly the reason for my delay. The other part was work and dealing with stupid school.

---- So what did you think of this chapter?

  • MBLAQ and the Creator Junsu took her deep into the forest.
  • Kris enlisted the help from Super Junior to find Mi Young.
  • Zhou Mi directed Shindong and Donghae to where Mi Young was being held.
  • Shane apparently is alive and working with MBLAQ.
  • Henry is putting his life on the line.

 

Thank you to everyone who stayed and waited patiently for the update. It’s been a while but I wanted to find the right time to update.

Please take the time to read the story/chapter, subscribe to the story, leave some feedback and upvote. Of course, it doesn’t have to be in that order.

 

 

                                                       SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT,  and UPVOTE!