Chapter 18 - Killer

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

The next day, Mi Young walked into the music room and saw both EXO and VIXX talking and playing some of the music instruments. Hongbin lifted his head and smiled.

“Princess! So nice to see you!”

Mi Young rolled her eyes and said, “Hello, Hongbin.”

Mi Young walked over to Kris and said, “Kris, can I talk to you for a minute?”

Kris nodded and knew something was wrong. He stood up and walked with Mi Young out into the hallway.

Kris said, “Is something wrong, Mi Young?”

Mi Young started to fidget and she said, “I was thinking of going to the church down the block and wanted to find out if you know of anyone who would want to accompany me.”

Kris sighed and thought about it. Then he said, “Well, Tao and Luhan can go with you.”

Mi Young nodded and then said, “What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

Kris looked at her sideways and said, “It’s just that all of a sudden you want to go to church. It seems a little off. Is this because of the book that we saw?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “I would rather not talk about that book. Please, can you lend me Tao and Luhan?”

Kris nodded and walked back into the room. A few minutes later, Tao and Luhan walked out and all three went downstairs and out of the school. They noticed that the sky was darkening, which means that it will be nighttime soon. They finally reached the church and they walk in. Mi Young sat in the back pews and clasped her hands together and prayed. Tao and Luhan did the same.

After they went to church, they walked out and into the nighttime air. It was crisp and a cool breeze blew down the street, ruffling their hair. They walked down the street when they suddenly stopped to see a dozen men walking and talking. They stopped and looked at Luhan, Tao and Mi Young. They started to walk toward them and stopped in front of them.

The leader of the group looks at the three and says, “Look at what we have here. Two pretty boys and a beauty. Hey, girl. Why don’t you come with us and we’ll show you how a REAL man acts around a lady?”

Mi Young could almost throw up hearing the words coming out of his mouth. Mi Young thinks, ‘A real man? These men are more like boys than men.’ Mi Young shook her head.

“No thank you. We just want to go home.”

The leader shook his head as he pushed Tao and Luhan aside as he walked toward Mi Young and said, “I’m sorry to hear that. But, you’ll have to come with me. There is no exception.”

Suddenly, the leader grabbed Mi Young’s arm which caused her to tense up. She started to struggle out of his grasp but he was too strong. Mi Young started to hit his arm and punch him in the head. The leader laughed and egged her on. Mi Young could hear Tao and Luhan shouting from the side, but she was dealing with the leader. The leader had enough and slapped her in the face. Mi Young yelped and stopped struggling.

Mi Young looked over to see both Luhan and Tao were standing and holding a few of the gang’s men on the ground. The others had guns aimed at them.

Mi Young said, “Drop the weapons. Don’t hurt them.”

The leader said, “We won’t hurt them, if you come with us.”

Mi Young looked at the leader and said, “How do I know you’ll keep your word?”

The leader smiled and said, “You don’t. If you want your friends alive, you have to come with us.”

Mi Young narrowed her eyes at him and said, “Fine. But, you better not hurt them.”

The leader nodded and motioned for the others to lower their guns and step away. Tao and Luhan moved away from the fallen men.

Luhan said, “Mi Young, what are you doing?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “I’m sorry Luhan. I’ll be fine. Go back to Kris.”

               The leader watched the interaction between Luhan and Mi Young. He walked over to one of his men and whispered in his ear. He looked over to the alley and saw a black hooded figure standing there…waiting. The leader grabbed Mi Young and started to lead her toward the alley. Mi Young turned to look behind her and gasped as she saw the men aim their guns at Luhan and Tao. She screamed just as the shots fired and Tao and Luhan fell to the ground.

               The leader turned Mi Young back toward the alley and her eyes went wide when she saw the black figure in the alley. Mi Young started to struggle and fight back against the leader. The leader just kept pushing and pulling Mi Young toward the dark figure, and when she was arm’s length to the figure, she twisted and jabbed his throat causing the leader to gag and fall to the ground choking. The black figure reached out to grab Mi Young but she dodged his hand and she ran for her life down the street. She looked back and saw that the leader’s men got into their cars and started to chase after her. The black figure retreated back into the alley. Mi Young tried to run on her two legs.

Mi Young ran through a park and she was glad there were no people walking around. Mi Young heard the cars squealing their tires and coming through the park. Mi Young kept running and her heart felt like it was going to explode. Finally, as she was nearing the forest, the cars surrounded her. Mi Young looked around at the men as they got out of the cars.

One of the men said, “You ! You killed our leader. We don’t take kindly to monsters that hurt our people. I think it’s about time WE teach you some manners.”

Mi Young was scared and said, “He attacked me! I was only defending myself!”

Mi Young gasped when the men took out knives and pipes as they walked slowly toward her. She even saw one man carrying a chain. Mi Young couldn’t believe that she is going to die like this. Mi Young watched and so wished that she could change into a wolf and kill each one of these men. But, Mi Young doesn’t have the soul to kill a person, even if they mean harm to her.

               Mi Young saw the man with the chain and he started to whip the chain at her. She was agile enough to dodge it but that meant moving towards the other men with the knives and pipes. Mi Young saw the circle of men get smaller and smaller until they were almost on top of her. Suddenly, she felt searing pain in her back and she realized that one of the men stabbed her with the knife. Mi Young gasped and put her hand on her back to see that her hand had blood on her fingers. Mi Young looked up and she gasped when another knife hit her in the arm and another in the other arm. Mi Young cried out in pain as she felt the knives go deep in her skin. Mi Young cried out when someone hit her behind her knees with the pipe causing her to fall to her knees.

One of the men moved in front of Mi Young and grabbed her hair so that she was staring up at him and he said, “You are going to die for what you did to our leader. You better say a prayer, because today you are going to go to Hell.”

Just as the man put the knife to Mi Young’s neck, they heard sounds coming from the forest. They looked up and looked at the forest. There was no movements but they could hear something or someone in the forest. The men looked at each other and then back at Mi Young. Mi Young looked up at the man as he gripped the knife harder and he gave her a smirk and then they heard growls and looked up to see 15 wolves jump out of the forest.

               The men cry out and run away as the wolves ran after the men. The man watched as the wolves took down his men and he could hear their cries. The man looked in front of him and saw a black yellow-eyed wolf standing in front of him and stared in the man’s eyes. The man looked at the wolf and when he heard the wolf growl, he gripped Mi Young tighter and was about to slice her neck when he felt a searing pain in his back as another wolf came up behind him and bit him in the back.

               Mi Young fell to the ground and she tried to crawl away from the men being mauled to death. Mi Young was in so much pain she didn’t care who or what was still around. She finally got on her feet and was just about to run, when she felt someone grab around her waist. Mi Young cried out and twisted in the person’s grasp and started to punch, bite, and slice at the person. She could hear the person crying out in pain as Mi Young just started to maul the person. Suddenly, Mi Young was so enraged that she turned into a red wolf and ran toward the safety of the forest.

The 14 people ran over and knelt down to their member and Leeteuk said, “Ryeowook, are you alright?”

Ryeowook was in so much pain and said, “She tried to kill me.”

Siwon said, “She didn’t know what was going on. She had so much anger in her body that she used it on the closest person. Sorry Ryeowook.”

They heard someone call to them and they turned to see Luhan and Tao run over.

Luhan said, “Where’s Mi Young?”

Siwon sighed and said, “She attacked Ryeowook and then ran off into the forest. Luhan, she’s scared and angry at what happened.”

Tao nodded and said, “Well, it didn’t help when those men shot us. We heard her cry out.”

Leeteuk looked at Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin saying, “Go and find Mi Young. Bring her back. Hopefully she isn’t still in wolf-form.”

Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin nodded as they changed back into wolves and ran into the forest. Henry was behind everyone and watched as the three ran into the forest. Henry sighed and took a few steps back and changed into a wolf as he ran into the forest as well. No one knew that their youngest had run into the forest to look for Mi Young.

Zhou Mi knelt down and started to heal Ryeowook. Zhou Mi sighed and said, “We should take him back to the den. I need to check him over more there.”

Leeteuk nodded and Siwon picked up Ryeowook bridle style and they walked away.

Ryeowook looked at everyone and said, “No one knows about me being carried like this.”

Yesung smiled and put his fingers behind his back and crossed them saying, “Don’t worry.”

Super Junior ran into the other part of the forest and towards their den.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao looked at Luhan and said, “Should we go back?”

Luhan nodded and said, “Yeah. We need Lay to check us over before we go looking for Mi Young.”

Tao looked toward the forest where Mi Young ran off and sighed. Luhan and Tao walked back to the school. When they walked into the music room they saw EXO and VIXX looking at them. Luhan and Tao stood there and felt like food dangling in front of a pack of wolves.

Xiumin looked around and said, “Where’s Mi Young?”

Luhan bit his bottom lip and said, “Mi Young. Um, we had a slight problem.”

Kris stood up and said, “Slight problem? What do you mean?”

Luhan and Tao looked at each other and then Luhan looked at EXO and VIXX and said, “We got attacked and Mi Young ran off.”

EXO gasped and Kris said, “She ran off? Where?”

Luhan sighed and said, “She ran into the forest.”

Leo stood up and said, “And why didn’t you guys go after her?”

Tao sighed and said, “We got shot.”

Lay jumped up and said, “You were shot?!”

Lay ran over and sure enough he saw a bullet hole in both Luhan and Tao. He cried out, “Let’s go. The bullets didn’t pass through. We need to get those out.”

Lay took them over to the infirmary and he started to take the bullets out. As they were being taken care of, Kris walked over and said, “Luhan, what happened?”

Luhan sighed and said, “We were attacked by a gang and Tao and I were shot. Then they went after Mi Young. We were unconscious and when we woke up we saw Super Junior tearing apart the gang, and Mi Young nowhere.”

Chanyeol spoke, “Super Junior was there? Then they know where Mi Young ran off too.”

Luhan nodded and said, “Leeteuk sent Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin after her. Apparently, because of what happened to her, she attacked Ryeowook pretty badly.”

Baekhyun gasped and said, “Ryeowook is hurt? Oh no.”

Suho sighed and looked at Luhan and Tao saying, “We are going to wait for Super Junior to bring Mi Young back.”

Kris looked at Suho and said, “What?! You don’t want US to find her?”

Suho sighed and said, “Kris, we don’t even know where she ran off too. Super Junior know that forest better than we do. Let them find her. I trust them.”

Kris sighed and said, “Okay. I just hope they can find her.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were still running through the forest and looking for Mi Young. They tried to pick up Mi Young’s scent but it seemed like the scent just disappeared. They decided to split up and to let each other know when they find Mi Young. Donghae went to the left path, Eunhyuk on the straight path and Sungmin on the right path. A few feet away from them, came another wolf and he just stopped at the fork in the road. He looked and couldn’t figure out which way to go. He lifted his head and sniffed the air. Suddenly, he caught a scent. It wasn’t from s…it was Mi Young.

Henry heard a growl behind him and he swallowed the lump in his throat. He slowly turned around and there was a rabid Mi Young growling and glaring at him. He saw saliva running down and onto the forest floor. She shone her teeth and started to slowly walk toward Henry. Henry took a few steps backwards and soon saw that he got off the paths. He turned back into his human form.

Henry smiled and said, “Mi Young, it’s me Henry. Please, we need to take you back and check you out. Please, come with me.”

Henry extended his hand but Mi Young snapped at his hand. Henry jumped at the way Mi Young was acting. Mi Young continued to snap and growl at Henry.

Henry had tears in his eyes as he said, “Please, Mi Young. I’m just like you. Let me help you.”

Mi Young had enough of Henry talking and she finally lunged at Henry.

               Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were searching when they heard an ear-piercing scream coming from behind them. They stopped and listened to the scream. The recognized the scream and just knew that it was their youngest pup, Henry. They ran back in full speed toward where the screaming was. Eunhyuk got to Henry ahead of Donghae and Sungmin. Eunhyuk jumped and threw his body against Mi Young. She rolled away and tried to get up but Eunhyuk put himself in between Mi Young and Henry.

               Donghae and Sungmin ran over and gasped. Henry was bleeding badly and he had scratches and teeth marks everywhere on his body. He was crying and screaming in pain. Donghae looked up and saw Mi Young’s mouth was covered in Henry’s blood. Sungmin ran over and took off his shirt and put it over Henry’s body and they carried him back to the den. Eunhyuk kept Mi Young at bay. When Henry was gone, Eunhyuk lunged at Mi Young. They both started fighting, biting, scratching and throwing each other around. Fur was flying everywhere as Eunhyuk had the upper hand and was throwing Mi Young against trees. She was already injured and the pounding against the trees was causing her more pain.

               Mi Young got up and bit Eunhyuk on the neck and tried to bring him down, but he was stronger and used his claws on her head and dug into her fur and almost ripped her ear off. Mi Young cried out and let go. Eunhyuk turned around and grabbed Mi Young on the back of the neck and forced her to the ground in submission. Mi Young tried to get up but Eunhyuk was stronger and he wasn’t going to allow Mi Young up, until she stops struggling. After an hour, Mi young stopped struggling and fell into unconsciousness. Eunhyuk looked down at a Mi Young.

Eunhyuk sighed and turned into his human form. He picked her up and put her on his back. He carried her back to the den, so that Zhou Mi could take a look at her. As Eunhyuk was leaving the forest a black figure was standing in the forest line and watched as Eunhyuk was carrying Mi Young away. The black figure clenched his hand into fists and then disappeared.

 

To be continued….

 

So, what do you think about this chapter?

 

  • Mi Young, Luhan and Tao were attacked.
  • Mi Young turned into a wolf and ran into the forest.
  • Who is this black figure and what did it want with Mi Young?
  • Mi Young almost killed Ryeowook and Henry.

 

I wanted to start bringing in the hunters who are trying to kill the hybrids. This black figure could be the mastermind in the murder of the hybrids. Could this black figure also be the reason for the deaths of the many wolves and hybrids from centuries ago with the Blue Lady?

 

Sorry that I didn’t update earlier, I had to take my mom to the hospital, because she fell down the stairs a few weeks ago, and we found out that she pulled 4 tendons in her shoulder. I’m glad that she didn’t break anything. She’s better, so I figured I’d post a chapter.

 

Please take some time and leave some feedback and if you can upvote.

And as always…

 

                                                                SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!