Chapter 5: Don't Forget Me

Until The Last Moment (was My Immortal)

       The next morning, it was cold outside. A cold front had moved in even though it is the springtime. Mi Young was in her class and doing a test along with her classmates. The teacher was walking around and looking at everyone as they were doing their test. The teachers stopped next to Mi Young’s desk and looked down at her paper. He was astonished at her handwriting. It was the perfect penmanship.  The teacher walked back to the front of the class and looked at the clock on the wall.

The bell rang and all the students jumped up and gave their papers to the teacher. Mi Young as always was the last to stand up from her seat. She brought the paper to the teacher and started to walk away. She turned and looked at the teacher and said, “I thought about it. But, I read about Vampires and Werewolves in the library.”

The teacher looked up at Mi Young and said, “Oh? And what did you find out?”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Both races dealt with a lot of pain and humility. They were only brought into this world by some crazy scientists that had nothing else better to do than play with Nature.”

The teacher nodded and said, “I see. So, you still won’t decide on whether you would hunt Vampires or Werewolves?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “No. I don’t have any need to kill. They never did anything to me.” Mi Young bowed and left the teacher alone.

       Mi Young walked down the hallways, when she saw a group of girls all crowding around, and she decided to investigate. She was surprised when she looked. There standing in the middle were six young men. They had a gothic look to them and all the girls were crooning over them. One of the young men looked at Mi Young and walked over to her. He reached up and touched her cheek. He looked at her eyes and saw they were sapphire blue.

The young man smiled and said, “What is your name, my princess?”

Mi Young looked at him and said, “Mi Young. What’s yours?”

The man laughed and looked at s and said, “Feisty.”

He looked back at Mi Young and said, “My name is Wong Sik Kim, but many call me Ravi.”

Mi Young looked at Ravi and said, “Are you upper classmen like EXO?”

There was a hiss behind Ravi and Ravi said, “Yes, we are. But, we are a little more level headed than EXO.”

Another member came up and said, “Mi Young, how old are you?”

Mi Young looked at them and said, “I’m sixteen.”

They looked at each other and a young member ran up and put his arms around her saying, “You’re younger than me!”

Mi Young pushed him off her and she said, “Get off me!”

Ravi looks over and pulls the young man away saying, “Hyuk, leave her alone.”

Mi Young heard whispers around her and one of the girls looks at Ravi and said, “You better be nice to her, or the EXO oppas will come after you. We already found that out.”

The girls walked away leaving the boys and Mi Young alone.

Ravi looked at Mi Young and said, “Tell us about you?”

Mi Young shrugged and said, “I have nothing to tell you. And, who are you guys anyway?”

Another member walked forward and said, “Pardon for our stupidity. My name is Hack Yeon Cha, also called N. The next one is Taek Woon Jung, also called Leo, Jae Hwan Lee, also called Ken, Hong Bin Lee, which we call Hongbin and you already know Ravi and Hyuk. We are called VIXX.”

Ravi smiled and said, “So, princess. Where are you headed off too?”

Mi Young looked at him and said, “Nowhere you need to know and stop calling me princess.”

Hongbin spoke up and said, “Oh come on, Mi Young. At least be a gentle spirit and tell us, we come into this school and we see such a beautiful looking girl. We would like to know about you.”

Mi Young sighed and said, “Thank you, Hongbin oppa, but I don’t think me telling you where I am going, is going to matter.”

Hongbin smiled and said, “Oh, why is that?”

Before she could open , she heard a voice behind her, “Because she’s coming with us.”

Mi Young turned around and saw Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun walking up to them.

Mi Young said, “Oppas, I was going to meet up with you.”

Sehun walked over and put his hands on her shoulders saying, “We figured something got your attention because it took you longer to come and see us. So, we decided to see what took your fancy.”

Mi Young turned around and said, “EXO oppas, this is VIXX oppas.”

Luhan said, “Oh, we know VIXX pretty well.”

Ravi looks at Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun saying, “Well, if it isn’t part of EXO. Where are the others?”

Xiumin said, “Waiting for Mi Young.”

Sehun took Mi Young’s hand and said, “Say goodbye to VIXX oppas, Mi Young.”

Mi Young turned around and bowed saying, “It was nice to meet you.” She turned and walked away with Sehun and Luhan.

Xiumin stayed behind and watched as they were walking up the stairs and he turned to look at VIXX saying, “Mi Young is not to be messed around with. She is an important person here and we don’t want any trouble from any of you.”

Leo looked at Xiumin and said, “So, is Mi Young just like you, mutt?”

Xiumin looks at Leo and said, “It’s none of your business, Leo. Remember, Kris is the head leader of this school. You do anything to harm Mi Young, you’ll have to deal with him.”

Leo laughed and said, “He’s not the only one. We’ll have to deal with the rest of you dogs.”

N held up his hand and said, “Quiet Leo. So, Xiumin, tell me. What is Mi Young?”

Xiumin looked at N and said, “What do you mean?”

N sighed and said, “Oh come on, we could smell her blood from a mile away. It’s intoxicating.”

Xiumin said, “You smell her as well?”

Hongbin said, “So, wolves can smell her aroma?”

Leo looks at them and says, “So, which one is Mi Young?”

They looked at Leo and Hyuk said, “Leo’s right. What race is Mi Young?”

Xiumin sighed and said, “Right now, Mi Young is a human girl. And right now, I’m late for a meeting.”

Upstairs in another music room, Xiumin walked in and saw that Mi Young was sitting by herself.

Xiumin said, “What’s going on?”

Chen walked over and said, “Sehun got pissed that she was talking to VIXX and he…well, kind of shouted at her. She fell in a depression.”

Xiumin sighed and said, “Where’s Sehun?”

Chen scratched his head and said, “Um, Luhan is talking to him.”

Xiumin nodded and he walked over to Mi Young and knelt down in front of her saying, “Come, Mi Young, we don’t like to see you not smiling.”

Mi Young looked at Xiumin and said, “I’m sorry that I talked to VIXX. I didn’t know that was a problem.”

Xiumin shook his head and said, “It’s not a problem. It’s just that EXO and VIXX don’t see eye to eye. And Sehun, was out of line to yell at you.”

Kris walked over and said, “Mi Young, did VIXX say anything to you?”

Mi Young shook her head and said, “Not really. They just wanted to know where I was going and what my name was.”

Kris nodded and said, “Of course. They are always the ones that want to know ALL the information.”

Mi Young looks at Kris and said, “Do they live here in the school, like you do?”

Kris shrugged and said, “Sometimes. They are more of classmates who spend more time outside, than they do inside. Why? No one knows.”

       Mi Young stood up and they saw her walk over to the instruments. Mi Young saw a piano and sat down at it. She touched the keys softly and she closed her eyes. For a few seconds, EXO just sat there and watched Mi Young. Then she opened her eyes and started to play a song. Sad and beautiful, the song was being played. EXO stood there watched as Mi Young’s fingers ghosted over the keys. Luhan and Sehun walked in after their conversation and they saw Mi Young at the piano. As the song was being played, Suho’s eyes started to tear up. He tried to keep the tears from falling, but it didn’t work. As another tear ran down his cheek, the room suddenly changed. In the room, was a beautiful woman. She had black midnight hair, a sapphire gown and blood red lips. Her pale complexion intrigued Suho. He watched as her and a man were dancing slowly as a young girl was playing the same song. The man would slowly twirl the woman and Suho would watch how her feet would move and her body would sway to the music. The woman had a smile on her face as the man moved her around the room. Just as the song was ending, the man and woman would hold each other. Suho looked over at the little girl and she suddenly just disappeared and then he turned to look at the man and he disappeared, leaving only the woman. She hung her head and fell to her knees. There was clapping and Suho shook his head and wiped his eyes. There sitting at the piano was Mi Young. Suho smiled and clapped along and he couldn’t put a finger on the meaning behind the two people dancing.

Mi Young smiled and EXO walked over and was talking to her, but Suho turned and walked over to the fireplace and looked at it. Kris noticed and stood next to Suho.

Kris put his hand on Suho’s shoulder saying, “Are you alright?”

Suho shook his head and said, “I can’t explain it, but it seems every time Mi Young plays an instrument, each one of us gets a picture.” Suho looks at Kris.

Kris sighed and said, “What was your vision?”

Suho sighed and said, “A young girl was playing the piano, while a man and woman were dancing. Near the end of the song, the young girl and the man disappear and the woman falls to her knees.”

Kris says, “Do you see the woman’s face?”

Suho shook his head and said, “No. I didn’t get a chance. What is going on?”

Kris shrugs and says, “I don’t know. But, so far, Luhan, and Lay have had an experience with her.”

Suho sighs and says, “I don’t understand the pictures that she sends to each of us. And the weird part is that in each of our pictures…it’s the same woman. Black midnight hair, pale complexion, blood red lips, sapphire blue gown.”

Kris looks over at Mi Young who was laughing with Baekhyun and Chanyeol and said, “I don’t know. But, having VIXX walk in is even stranger. They don’t normally walk in especially when we get new students.”

Xiumin walked over to Kris and Suho saying, “VIXX are here for Mi Young.”

Kris looked at Xiumin and said, “What?”

Xiumin sighed and said, “When I talked to them, they said they could smell her. Kris, they can smell her blood, just like we can smell her aroma.”

Kris nodded and said, “I know. It looks like we’ll need to watch over Mi Young a little bit more.”

       Kris, Xiumin and Suho stood by the fireplace and looked over at the other EXO members and Mi Young. Mi Young laughed and smiled as she looked over at Kris and stared at him. Kris narrowed his eyes at her as she just looked at him. Mi Young looked over and saw a violin case. As she stared at it, Kris could swear that he was hearing violin music in the music room. When Mi Young looked back at him, Kris gasped as he looked at Mi Young’s eyes and they were a brighter blue, than the sapphire color. Kris looked away and when he looked back at Mi Young, she was sitting at the piano and trying to teach Lay how to play the song on the piano. Kris looked at Xiumin and Suho, and noticed that they were looking at him concerned.

Kris said, “Later on today, I’m going to talk to headmaster and find out more about Mi Young.”

 

To be continued….

Awesome! My 5th update for tonight. Well, I'm going to stop here and rest. I'll write the next chapter sometime later today as seeing it's 12:30 am here in Illinois.

 

So, what did you think of this chapter?

 

Mi Young seems to hypnotize people with her music or with her eyes. She’s already hypnotized Luhan and Suho with music on a piano and Lay with just her eyes.

What’s the deal with Mi Young?

VIXX entered the scene and we now know that they are Vampires. They can smell Mi Young’s blood, and EXO can smell her aroma. How nice.

It seems that at the end, Kris will be the next one affected.

 

Thanks for reading the chapters.

Please leave some feedback and if anything please upvote.

 

And as always…

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!

If you're interested in the song, it's called "Don't Forget Me" from Iris. I found a piano version of it and it sounds beautiful. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtZGkEceFE