Here comes the DEVIL...or is he?

I'm Your Man!!!

Later that day...at Chansung’s house....

When I arrived, the house is a total mess. A pile of clothes laying on the floor and the living room looked like a herd of bull just passed by.

            “Did you fire the housekeeper again? Chan ah...you cannot go on living in a mess like this...”

            “That ajumma is nosy... I don’t like her...”

While cleaning, Chansung’s friends came over. Among them is Taecyeon, one of the guy that always make fun of me since he moved here two years ago. I don’t know what he got up against me but he will say something nasty everytime he got the chance.

            “Hyung...you’re here...” Chansung greeted them.

            “I’m hungry...give me food!” Junsu said rubbing his stomach.

            “Oh! Hyun Jae ah...what are you doing here?” Khun were surprised when he saw me coming out from the kitchen.

            “Here comes the maid. It suits you.” That was the first thing Taecyeon said to me. I know there’s a lot more to come from that nasty yet seductive mouth of his. What am I saying? Seductive?

            “Is the food ready? I’m so hungry I could eat a horse right now!” Wooyoung dropped himself on the couch.

            “You could...there’s one right here now...” Taecyeon said and walk passed by me. See, I knew it...he always got something mean to say.

            “At least I’m not a stinky rat with teeth almost too big for a mouth!” it’s time for payback.

The boys started to laugh their socks off. Wooyoung collapse from the couch and Junho almost fall off his seat.

            “Nice one noona...” Chansung came and hugged me. “I never thought about that...”

            “Hyung...on second look...you do look like a rat...no much but still got the similarity...” Junho walked up to Taecyeon and stared right on his face.

            “Get off my face!” he pushed Junho away.

            “Hyun Jae ah, I’m hungry...” Khun looked at me with that big round eyes begging for food as if he didn’t eat for ages. For someone that skinny, he could really eat a lot. But not as much as Chansung. He could eat 10 serving of food in one go. I think there must be an alien living in his stomach.

When I opened the fridge, there’s only milk, fruits and some kimchi Min Woo gave him a week ago. I opened the drawers and there’s no single trace of ramen either.

            “Chan ah...how am supposed to cook when there’s nothing in here?” I scratched my head thinking what I should cook for these boys.

            “Someone has to come with me to the supermarket or all you will starve until tomorrow.”

            “I’ll go with you... I hate stuck in here with these dudes.” Wooyoung jumped off from the couch.

            “Use this...Omma gave this for emergency...” Chansung hand me over a credit card.

            “I need to go to the bathroom...” Wooyoung ran to the back.

            “I’ll wait outside...hurry up!”

  Outside...

            “Wooyoung ah...HURRY UP!!!!!” I was yelling on top of my lung. What did he do so long in there?

            “Woo...” before I could finish, someone came out. “What took you....” I looked and it wasn’t Wooyoung.

            “Let’s go...” it was Taecyeon. What is he doing here? Wooyoung supposed to go with me.

            “What are you waiting for? Let’s go.” He walked in front of me. Oh boy... I’m stuck with this jackass. Let’s get this done over with as quickly as possible or I would be hearing more nasty comments from him.

The mart is few blocks away so I decided to walk there.

            “So, this is how you burn all those calories...” he said while walking next to me. Just what I thought...

            “You got problem with that? I wonder...are you born as a jerk or you got infected with the virus somewhere? Your sister is very nice but you...a big time JERK!”

I just keep on walking leaving him behind.

Taecyeon’s POV

            “Why do I have to say that? Stupid mouth! But, she looks so cute when she’s mad...”

On the way back home, I got six huge plastic bags full of stuff. The ajumma at the mart thought I was making a food for 20 people. My two hands are about to rip when suddenly Taecyeon took the bags from me and carried them.

            “I’ll carry this...” he said and walked ahead of me without looking back. When I’m about to think that he’s the bad guy, he did something unexpected like this.

I'll try to update this fanfic as  soon as I can... your comments always make my day!!!