Calm Before The Storm

I'm Your Man!!!

 

Joon POV

            “So, I’ll be waiting for your essay…makes sure that I have it on my desk before noon tomorrow.” Ms. Choi said. “This is your last chance…I know you’re a great student but you need to set your priority.”

            “Yes miss…I’ll try my best.” I said bowing my head.

            “You may go now.”

            “Thank you Ms. Choi…”

I was walking back to my class when I saw Hyun Jae alone in the music room playing the piano.

            “You and the piano can go together…”

            “Yaah Lee Joon! You almost give me a heart attack!” she clearly was shocked to see me at the door.

          “I’m sorry if I startled you…you see…you and the piano aren’t exactly match made in heaven…” I said sitting next to her on the bench.

            “You don’t have to tell me that…I’m trying really hard to be good with piano.” She’s so cute when she’s sulky like this.

            “So, is everything back to normal with you and Taec?”

            “Yeah...anything new going on with you? We hardly hang out together these days.”

            “Nothing new…I just send my application to Universal Dance Academy…”

            “Really? That’s good…they have the best dance department in the country. I’m really happy for you.”

            “I don’t know if I could even make it to the first audition or not.”

            “I’m sure you can…you’re the best dancer I know.” She held my hands. I wish I could just hold that hand forever.

Her cell phone rings and I knew who it was.

            “Hey baby…I’m in the music room. Cafeteria? Ok…I’ll meet you there. Bye…”

            “Taecyeon?”

            “Yeah…wanna have lunch with us?”

            “No thanks…I had heavy breakfast this morning and I’m still full.”

            “If you say so…see you later.” She said and left.

I’m glad to see you’re happy although I wish I was the one that make you happy.

End of POV

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Taecyeon were talking to Soo Yeon. She saw me at the entrance but she just rolled her eyes and continued talking to him. Once a always a .

            “Hey baby…” I said.

            “Hey…just a sec babe…so, I’ll call you later with all the details. Soo Yeon ah…thank you so much.”

            “It’s ok…don’t mention it. I better get going now…later.” Soo Yeon got up and left.

            “What was that about?” I sat next to him.

            “It’s something in progress…you don’t have to worry…Soo Yeon and I just friends…I made it clear to her that I’m taken and she’s cool with it.”

            “She did?” That’s hard to believe.

            “I told you that I’m applying for scholarship at Seoul U right?”

            “Yeah…”

            “I passed the first stage of candidate selection!” he hugged me.

            “Really? That’s great! I knew you could make it!” I’m so proud of him. Now he can further his studies in music that he love so much.

            “There will be another interview after the SAT exam so I got plenty of time to prepare myself.”

            “This call for a celebration.”

            “What celebration?” Chansung asked sticking his head over my shoulder.

            “Where did you come from?” I was shocked to see him popping out of nowhere.

            “You two were busy hugging each other to notice us…” Junsu said. I looked over and the rest of the pack was at the table.

            “Let’s go eat out after school today…my treat.” Taecyeon said raising his arm.

            “Your treat? Something good must be going on. Noona, did you agree to move in with Taecyeon hyung?” Junho winked at me.

            “Yaa Lee Junho!” Taecyeon smacked his head.

Later that day…Monkey Funch Café…

            “To Taecyeon, hope he could pass the Seoul U interview with ease. Cheers!” all of us raised our glass and clanked it together.

            “Hyung…are you sure it’s your treat today?” Junho asked.

            “Yeah…just order what you want…it’s on me.”

            “Yes! Mong hyung, extra large pizza with extra topping for us!” Chansung ran to the counter.

            “I never saw someone that excited to order some food.” Jae Hee said.

            “Now you do. He’s always so happy when there’s food around…even when he was little.” I looked at Chansung who’s already standing behind the counter.

            “I think that kid have an extra stomach in him…I wonder how he can eat so much.” Khun shook his head.

It’s almost 7.00pm when Taecyeon and I reached my place.

            “Are you sure Tae Soon unnie won’t blow up if she saw that bill?”

            “Don’t worry…she won’t…” he said lacing his fingers with mine. “I had so much fun today.”

            “Me too…so, I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” I gave him a kissed on the cheek.

            “Okay…” he said and walked away.

I was about to open the gate when suddenly Taecyeon grabbed my hands dragging me to the side. He had me leaned against the wall. I wonder what would happen next.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked. He just stood there staring at me. “Are you ok baby?” I put my palm on his forehead. “You’re not having fever.”

He pulled me into his arm and hugged me tightly. I tried to wriggle out but he tightens his embrace.

            “Can we stay like this for a while?” he whispered at my ears.

            “Is something wrong?”

            “No…everything is great. I just wanna hold you for a while.”

I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head against his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast just like mine. Damn, he smells so good!

Then…

            “Um…*cough*…” Rae Won stood a few steps from us crossing his arms.

We quickly loosen our embrace and I could see Rae Won smirking slightly.

            “Oppa…”

            “Annyeong haseyo hyung…” Taecyeon nodded his head.

            “Oppa, what are you doing here?”

            “I’m taking out the thrash…but I found another interesting scene out here.” Rae Won smiled. “I don’t see or hear anything.” He winked and went back.

            “That was awkward…” Taecyeon scratched his un-itchy head.

            “Tell me about it…”

            “I better get going now before your two other brothers come out…”

            “Yeah…”

            “I’ll see you at school tomorrow…” he gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away.

Short chapter this time...MIANHAE!!!