I Admit It, I Like Him...but...

I'm Your Man!!!

Few days later...at the school field...

It was lunchtime, instead of eating at the cafeteria, I was sitting alone under a shady tree at the field. I kept thinking about Taecyeon these days. Ever since the day when we’re alone playing the piano in the music room, he’s the only thing that came into my mind. I even dreamt about him the other night. Seeing him at school now is different. I get nervous and blushed everytime he’s near me.

What’s happening to me now? It wasn’t like this before... I used to get annoyed whenever he’s around. Do I like him? It can’t be true...but it’s not like I hate him either... I do hate him but not that much. Ahhhhh!!!! All of this making my head hurt!

            “Here you are...what are you doing alone here?” Jae Hee came and sat next to me. “There’s something bothering you right?” I can’t hide anything from this girl.

            “How do you know?” I leaned against the tree.

            “I knew you since we’re kids...and we’re like sisters now...of course I knew when you got problem. You wanna tell me what’s been bothering you?” she looked at me.

            “You’ve been in a relationship right?”

            “Yeah...but all of it doesn’t work out like I want. Why?”

            “How do you know when you like someone? Is there any sign?”

            “Well...it’s different to each person...me personally, I get excited everytime I see that person...and nervous...all mixed together...wait a minute...you like someone don’t you?” she smiled.

            “No...maybe... I don’t know...it seems like everytime I near or saw him I get nervous...my heart start racing...”

            “Yaa, Kim Hyun Jae...that means you liked that guy. There’s no other explanation...who’s the lucky one?” she raised her eyebrow couple of times.

            “You’re not gonna believe me if I tell you who is it...it’s...” before I could continue I saw Chansung came towards us. The rest of the pack is right behind him.

            “Noona!” Chansung sat in front of me. Taecyeon is not here and somehow I felt a little bit upset.

            “Where’s Taecyeon?” Jae Hee asked.

            “Taecyeon is busy with his new tutor partner... Park In Young from class 3B...” Junsu said while lying on the grass.

Park In Young, one of the beautiful girls in the school. She has her own loyal followers to do things for her. Boys always went crazy whenever she show up at school wearing skimpy clothes and skirts that show her underwear if she bent over. I heard that she’s a trainee at an entertainment agency to become the next big idol star.

            “Isn’t that Taecyeon hyung used to have crush on her?” I felt a sudden rush when I hear Wooyoung’s words.

            “Yaa...Taecyeon already got someone...the same girl he liked before he moved to Boston years ago...when he got back here, that girl is the first person he looked for.”

            “I didn’t know Taecyeon hyung could be that loyal...daebak!” Junho clapped his hands.

It felt like someone had punched me in the gut hearing that. Taecyeon already got someone that he liked...and the fact that he liked her for a long time somehow makes me a little sad.

            “Noona, are you okay? You don’t look too good.” Chansung put his palm on my forehead.

            “I’m fine...kinda sleepy I guess... I’ll go wash my face...”  I got up and went to the main building.

I was walking to the toilet when I saw Taecyeon with In Young together at the study area. The moment I saw him there, I knew there’s no doubt about it... I like him! I, Kim Hyun Jae liked Ok Taecyeon! I never knew that I would eventually like the guy that always annoyed me. Life is weird huh?

TaecyeonPOV

It’s all Ms. Cho’s fault that I’m stuck here with this girl. Tutoring this airhead is like teaching a brainless person. She’s pretty but dumb. A simple math equation is like Einstein type question. I guess God is fair. She’s nothing compared to Hyun Jae... she’s smart... I wonder what Hyun Jae’s doing now...is she having lunch at the cafeteria or is she on the rooftop listening to her mp3...

I was stretching my aching back when I saw Hyun Jae standing not far away from me. Our eyes met but then she left. Her face look sad and I wonder what’s going on. I have to ask Chansung.

End of POV

Mr.Kangis at the front explaining something about Science but everything is blurry. Since I saw Taecyeon during lunch, the image of him being with another girl keep flooding my mind. The thought of him being super nice to her is something I couldn’t even imagined. I need to clear my mind...first thing, ditch this class.

            “I’m going out...” I said to Jae Hee.

            “Where are you going?”

            “My alone spot...”

            “Are you ok?”

            “I’m fine... I just need some time alone...later.”

I was up on the rooftop and it was peaceful...so quiet and calm. I have to try get rid of Taecyeon from my head. Like him as a friend, not more that...he already got a girl and if he’s happy with her and that’s fine with me. Time to move on...there’s other fishes in the sea...he’s not the only guy.  That’s right! Move on!!! Kim Hyun Jae, FIGHTING!!!!!

It feels so good being up here...the wind is nice and somehow it makes me kinda sleepy... I was dozing on and off couple of times... I don’t even know when I fall asleep...when I woke up, there’s someone next to me.

TaecyeonPOV

I have to see Chansung...seeing Hyun Jae looking like that worries me. I know sometimes that she’s annoyed seeing me but she never look that sad before.

            “In Young ah... I have to go now...”  I have to tell Ms. Cho I can’t tutor this girl any longer. Her dumbness is beyond my help.

            “But... we’re not done yet... I can’t finish all of this by myself...please...stay with me...” seeing her trying to be cute makes the hair behind my neck stands up.

            “I’m sorry...but you have to find someone else.” I got up and left.

The bell went on and fifth period start. I saw Chansung walking pass my class and I called him.

            “Hyung...so, are you having fun tutoring Park In Young?” he smiled cheekily.

            “Don’t remind me...hey, do you by chance see Hyun Jae at lunch?”

            “Noona? Yea... we hung out with her and Jae Hee noona at the field.”

            “Is something wrong with Hyun Jae today? Did anyone make her mad or something?”

            “I’m not sure but I think something bothering her...your teacher is here...later hyung...” Chansung left.

            “Get back to your seat kids...open your text...page 322...lets continue where we left yesterday.” Here comes the super bored Mr. Hong.

10 minutes into the lesson and my mind are still thinking about Hyun Jae.

            “Dude, are you ok?” Junsu nudged my arm.

            “Cover me...”

            “Where are you going?”

            “I need to confirm something... I’m counting on you...” I ducked and snuck out from the class.

I walked by Hyun Jae’s class and she’s not at her seat. She must be there. When I arrived at the rooftop, I saw Hyun Jae sat on the old couch. I went nearer and found she was asleep. I sat next to her and gently put her head on my shoulder. A few moments later, I found myself dozing off as well.

End of POV

 

Such a long chapter...happy reading guys...and keep those comments coming....luv y'all!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!