Making Up

I'm Your Man!!!

 

Saturday…

I was in my room rolling in my bed. I just want to stay here for the whole day…alone.

            “Hyun Jae ah…can I come in?” Min Woo knocked the door.

            “Sure…”

Min Woo walked in and sat at the edge of my bed.

            “It’s Saturday…you’re not going out with Taecyeon?”

            “No…I’m not in the mood to see him.”

            “Is there a problem between the two of you?”

            “Kinda…but don’t worry, I can take care of it.”

            “If you need anything you know you can come to me right?”

            “I know…thank you oppa.”

            “No problem…now, wash up. Breakfast is ready.”

Afternoon…

            “Hyun Jae ah…I gotta go to the hotel. Someone messed with the main oven. I might be late. Here’s some allowance.” Min Woo hand me a few 10,000-won notes. “Don’t forget to lock the door if you go out.”

            “Nae oppa!”

            “I’m leaving now. Bye.” He said and ruffled my hair. “Careful ok?”

            “Yes sir!”

I was falling asleep while watching the TV when my phone rings. It was Jae Hee.

            “What are you doing?” she asked.

            “Nothing…just watching the TV. Why?”

            “You wanna grab a lunch together?”

            “Lunch? Sounds good. Where?”

            “Monkey Funch Café in Gangnam. I’m at the area running some errand for my mom…I’ll just meet you there…in half an hour?”

            “Sure.” I hang up the phone and get ready. It’s been a while since Jae Hee and I going out for lunch together.

Taecyeon POV

I was staring at my phone thinking whether I should call Hyun Jae or not. Call or not to call, that is the question (possesed by the spirit of Shakespeare)

            “Hyun Jae is not gonna pop out in front of you if you keep staring at the phone.” Tae Soon noona said sitting next to me. “Just call her.”

            “I don’t know what to say…”

            “You’ll know when you talk to her. Now, give me the remote.”

I was about to call her when Wooyoung number appeared on the screen.

            “Hyung…let’s go out today.”

            “I’m not in the mood…I got things to do.”

            “Hyung…all the boys are here…we’re waiting for you…besides, Junho’s treating us for lunch today.”

            “Ok, ok…where are you now?” I can’t disappoint them.

            “We’re at Channie’s place. We’ll meet you at Mong hyung’s café in half an hour.”

            “Ok…”

            “Who’s that?” Tae Soon noona asked.

            “Wooyoung…I’m going out for lunch. I’ll call if I’m going to be late.”

End of POV

I arrived in front of the café but Jae Hee was nowhere to be found. Wait a minute…isn’t this the café Taecyeon and I went on our first date? I’ll just wait for her inside then.

I decided to sit at a table near the big window. Looking outside I saw couples walking together holding hands and jealousy came knocking. I kept thinking about Taecyeon. I wonder what will happen to our relationship…

I looked at my watch and it’s already 1 o’clock…I’ve been here for half an hour but Jae Hee is not here yet. What took her so long? She said she’s in the area. Did something happened to her?

            “Hyun Jae ah…” I looked and Taecyeon was standing at my table.

            “What are you doing here?” we said at the same time.

            “May I?” he asked.

            “Sure…” he sat in front of me. “What brings you here?”

            “I’m about to ask you that too.”

            “Jae Hee and I are having lunch together here. You?”

            “Wooyoung and the boys asked me to meet them here.”

Then, a waiter came and put a card on our table.

            “What’s this?”

            “I was told to give this when the both of you were together.”The waiter said and left.

I looked at Taecyeon and he just shrugged his shoulder. I opened the card and it says...

Looks like the both of you have met at the café. Congratulation! Now it’s time to resolve all your problems. We hope this might help since the both of you are quite stubborn. Love, Jae Hee and the boys.

We looked at each other and smiled.

            “Looks like they’ve planned this for us.” he said.

            “Yeah…I really thought it’s gonna be just Jae Hee and I today.”

            “I was going to call you…”he reached for my hands and held it tight.

            “Call me? I doubt that.”

            “Can we put all that happened behind us? I really hate it when we’re fighting like this.”

            “I tried to talk to you but you ignored me. You know how hard it is for me?”

            “I know…I’m sorry…I’m just so mad.”

            “You just have to understand…Joon is just a friend. So he liked me, it’s not like I’m gonna leave you for him. I told him that even if we’re not together he will always be a friend…not more than that.”

            “I guess I’m the one that being over reacting for nothing.I'm sorry.” he caressed the back of my palm.

 I missed that warm touch. I’m glad we solved this problem between us. “I think we should order some food now…I’m starving.”I said.

After lunch…

            “It’s still early…you wanna go somewhere else?” he held my hands.

            “Mmm…I heard there’s a carnival by the Han River. Wanna go there?”

            “Sure…lets go.” Taecyeon’s phone rings. “Hold on…hello…Soo Yeon? I’m kinda busy right now…later.” He hangs up.

            “What does she want?” I feel like that my blood boils everytime I heard that girl’s name.

            “I don’t know…what I do know; today I want to spend the whole day with you…”

Soo Yeon POV

            “Taecyeon ah…” and he hung up before I could ask anything. Where could he be right now? His friend might now where he is. Who should I call then? I scroll down my contact list and found Junho’s number. He could tell me something since I know he got crush on me. I dialled his number and after a while, he picked it up.

            “Hello, Junho yaa…” I use my sweetest voice possible to catch this boy.

            “Soo Yeon noona…what’s up?”

            “Is Taecyeon with you right now?” then I heard something rumbling at the end of the line.

            “Hello, noona…it’s me Chansung.” Chansung? What is he doing there?

            “Oh...Chansung ah…is Taecyeon there?”

            “Taecyeon hyung are going out with my Hyun Jae noona…I really hope that you would leave him alone. Taecyeon hyung already have a girlfriend and he don’t need anyone else beside my noona.” He hung up. How dare he hang up on me! Such a rude boy! I’ll just have to use my secret weapon then.

            “Hello, can you help me track this number for me? He’s my brother and I need to know where he is now…the number is 010-882712106. Ok, I’ll wait…yes…ohhh…ok…thank you very much.” So, he’s at Han River. Let’s go make someone mad now. I can’t wait to see Hyun Jae’s face when she saw me there.

End of POV

Chansung POV

            “She called you to know where Taec hyung is…such a pain in the .” I gave back Junho’s phone to him.

            “Nice job Channie…I should’ve taught that girl a lesson before. If only Hyun Jae doesn’t stop me when we’re in the gym that day.” Jae Hee noona clenched her fist.

            “Calm down jagiya…getting mad is bad for your blood pressure. Now, let’s go get something to eat. Junsu hyung treat.” Wooyoung rubbed Jae Hee noona’s back.

            “Me? Why is it always me?” Junsu hyung looked at us.

            “Because you’re the oldest here…getting mad at that woman makes me hungry…” I rubbed my stomach.

            “You always hungry…I wonder if aliens live in your stomach.” Khun hyung word sends a wave of laughter.

End of POV

There’s a lot of people at the carnival that day. Families, couples and even group of elderly having fun. We were standing at the small pier by the river looking over the wide open water.

            “I’m glad we’ve made up.” Taecyeon said while holding my hands.

            “Me too…fighting is really tiring me out.”

            “Same here…not to mention how I miss to do this…” he stood in front of me.

            “What?” I said looking at him.

He just smiled, leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

            “I really missed that.” He winked.

            “Yaa, everyone is watching us.” I pushed him lightly.

            “So what’s the problem? I’m kissing my own girlfriend. There’s nothing wrong with that. I know you like it too.”

            “Well…a little.” I looked away hiding my blushed face.

            “A little? You’re blushing like crazy…”

            “No I’m not…”

            “Yes, you are…” he pinched both of my cheeks. “Aigoo…my cute little girlfriend getting all red on the face from a kiss.” He chuckled.

I tried to pinch his cheeks too but he’s too tall for me. I stretched my arms but there’s no way I could reach that.

            “Not fair…you’re too tall. Aww…my cheeks. Let me go.”

            “No…your cheeks is too bouncy…I like it.” He keeps on pinching my cheeks.

            “Let me go…this is your last chance.”

            “No…I’ll let go when I want.”

             “You’re asking for this.” I have to use my secret weapon to defeat him. I started to tickle his body. Taecyeon is a bit ticklish so this is the only way he will let go off me.

             “Stop…stop…this is not fair! You know I’m ticklish! Baby, stop!” he begged but I’m not gonna stop.

             “No...I’m having fun here…why I should stop?” his most sensitive part is the waist so I’m attacked it like there’s no tomorrow. His body wriggled like a worm trying to withstand my tickle.

            “Ok, ok…baby, I’m sorry…I was wrong. I won’t do it again.”

            “Promise?”

            “I promise.” I finally let him go and he was panting trying to catch his breath. “You…are…so…dead…” he stared at me with those piercing eyes and start walking slowly towards me.

            “What are you gonna do?” I walked backward away from him. He looks like a wolf preying on its food.

            “You’ll know…” he smirk biting his lips.

            “Taecyeon ah…we’re in public…”

            “I don’t care…just wait until I get my hands on you.”

            “If you can…” I ran away but after a few steps, he caught me. Thanks to those long legs he had. He hugged me from behind. I tried to wriggle out from his embrace but he’s far much too strong from me.

            “You think you can get away from me?” he whispered at my ear. That deep voice sends shivers to my spine. It’s scary and y all mixed up together. Naughty thoughts flooding my mind.

            “What are you gonna do? Taecyeon ah…”

            “Remember this…no matter how hard you run from me, I will get to you…where ever you might hide, I will find you.” He said and tightened his embrace. He lightly kissed my neck and I felt electric shock through my whole body. I just hope I didn’t faint again this time.

            “Baby…” my voice trembled. I really wish he would stop doing that but my brain want him to continue. What am I going to do?

            “You’re not gonna faint again are you?” he smiled.

            “I would if you don’t stop…”

            “Okay…I’ll stop…but let’s stay like this a bit longer.” He rested his head on my shoulder.

            “This is nice…” I just hope that time would stop right now. This is just too perfect. Feels like a scene from a movie.

We were enjoying the view when we heard footsteps coming from the back.

            “Taecyeon? Is that you?” that such a familiar voice.

Another update this week! YAY!!!!!! Your love made this update possible! I love all of my lovely readers...I wish I could hug each one of you personally....*cries* (happy tears this time)....

Anyway...please let me know what do you guys think about this chapter....

BEAR HUGS and KISSES for EVERYONE!!!!