Lies

I'm Your Man!!!

 

I just stood there looking at Taecyeon. Soo Yeon didn’t let go off his arm for a second, and he didn’t bother to free himself from her.

            “Um…excuse me…I need to get some fresh air…omonim, nice to meet you. Great to see you here too Soo Yeon ah…”

            “Me too…” I saw the smirk on Soo Yeon face. I left the ballroom and went outside. I never felt so betrayed like this before. I was walking down the stairs to the lobby when someone touched my shoulder.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” it was Taecyeon. “Can we talk?”

            “So, where’s your Andong aunt? I didn’t see Tae Soon unnie anywhere in there.”

            “Baby look…I didn’t mean to do this…”

            “You lied to me!”

            “I lied because I don’t want you to get hurt…”

            “Do you think I’m not hurt now that I knew about this? I never thought once that you ever lie to me…I guess I was wrong.”

            “Baby…I’m sorry…give me a chance to explain…”

            “And why did Soo Yeon mom say that you are her boyfriend? The last time I check you were dating me!”

            “It was a misunderstanding…I went to her place for dinner and her mother think that I’m his boyfriend.” He said holding my shoulders.

            “Why didn’t you just tell her straight away that you already got a girlfriend then? I guess you were too busy with role playing with Soo Yeon that you forgot about me.”

            “I wanted to tell her mother the truth but Soo Yeon said she would tell her mom instead.”

            “And you believe her? Can’t you see that she’s enjoying this whole parade?” I felt tears running down my cheeks.

            “Baby…I’m sorry…” he tried to wiped the tears but I looked the other way.

            “Taecyeon ah…” I heard Soo Yeon calling his name. I looked up and saw her standing at the top of the staircase.

            “Just go back to your ‘girlfriend’…we don’t want her to worry would we? I’m leaving!”

            “Where are you going? Your parents are still in there.” He grabbed my arm.

            “I can find my way back home. Just leave me alone!” I snatched my arm away and walked down to the lobby. My tears kept running down like a broken water dam. I took out my phone and called my mom. “Omma, I’m not feeling well…I’m taking the cab home…no, I’m not crying. Don’t worry about me…I’ll be fine. Have fun at the party with appa. Bye.”

Taecyeon POV

I saw Hyun Jae walked away crying. I lied because I don’t want to hurt her but I end up making her cry, hurting even more.

            “Taecyeon ah…let’s go. My dad is looking for you.” Soo Yeon said dragging me back to the ballroom.

            “I can’t go back in there. I have to find Hyun Jae.”

            “What is so great about that hippo anyway?” she said crossing her arm.

            “What did you call her?”

            “A hippo! That thing suits her better!”

            “That hippo you’re referring to is my girlfriend! And she has a name! You wanna know what is great about her?”

            “What? She’s not that pretty…I’m smarter than her…”

            “At least she’s not a fake, senseless cunning like you. I even think that I could be friends with you…stupid me. I’m leaving!”

            “You can’t leave this party without my permission.” She tugged my sleeve.

            “Yes I can.” I said running down the stairs to the exit door.

End of POV

Soo Yeon POV

            “Ok Taecyeon! Yaa Ok Taecyeon!” I called his name but he just ignores me and keep running trying to catch up with that hippo.

A major war breaks out between them and I think this is the last time they will be a couple. Even if they get back together after this, I got one last trick up my sleeve.

End of POV

I stood by the roadside waiting for a cab. I can’t believe Taecyeon would lie to me…not even in million years.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” I turned around and saw Taecyeon came running towards me.

            “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at the party with your girlfriend?”

            “She’s not my girlfriend…you are.” he held my hands.

            “Seems like you still remember me.” I said without looking at him.

            “Baby…I’m sorry. I really do…I didn’t mean to lie to you…things just got complicated with me and Soo Yeon.”

            “Why didn’t you just tell me the truth?”

            “I know you would get mad…”

            “Don’t you think that I wouldn’t get mad if I found about it like this?” I looked over and saw Soo Yeon coming our way. “Here comes your date…I guess I better leave now…”

            “At least let me take you home…”

            “No thanks…I’ll be just fine on my own.” I got into the taxi and left.

Taecyeon POV

            “Hyun Jae ah…” I called her name but she just left. “Damn it!” I was mentally slapping my head.

            “Taecyeon ah…” I heard Soo Yeon calling me.

            “What do you want? Do you know what you’ve done?”

            “What? I didn’t know she’s gonna be at this party…you can’t blame me on that.” She said.

            “Let me get this straight once and for all…you and I can never be together. Hyun Jae is the only girl for me…don’t talk or come to me ever again. If being friends with you makes Hyun Jae leave me, I’d rather choose that we become strangers.”

            “You really don’t mean that do you?” she looked at me with a doe like eyes…about to cry.

            “Yes I do…this will the last time I would talk to you.” I said and walked away.

End of POV

Soo Yeon POV

No…he can’t leave like this. This isn’t happening. I ran towards him and pulled his arm.

            “You can’t leave… I do this because I like you! Why can’t you see that?” I said.

            “I’m not the one for you…there’s better man than me out there for you…” he replied without even looking at me. “Just end this here…we can never happen…even if I’m not with Hyun Jae…” he pulled his hands and walked away.

            “Taecyeon ah! You can’t do this to me!” I screamed but he never turns his back once. I will never give up. This is not the end! You will be mine eventually! If I can’t have you then no one can!

End of POV

            “I’m back…” I said as I entered the house.

            “You’re home? Where’s omma and appa?” Min Woo asked.

            “Still at the party…” I saw Joon coming out from the kitchen. “Ohh? Joon ah…you’re here?”

            “Rae Won called me…boys movie night…Hyun Jae ah…are you ok?” he asked.

            “I’m… I’m fine…I’ll just go to my room…” I said walking up the stairs.

Author’s POV

            “Something is not right…I bet something happened at the party…” Min Woo looked at his brothers.

            “Hyung…can I go talk to her?” Joon asked.

End of POV

I was sitting on the bed thinking about what happened at the party. I tried to hold my tears but they fell down eventually. Why would he lie to me? I heard a knock on my door.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” it’s Joon. “May I come in?”

            “Sure…” I wiped my tears away hoping that he wouldn’t see it.

            “What happened to you?”

            “Nothing…I just don’t feel well…that’s all.” I said. He sat on the bed next to me.

            “You’ve been crying don’t you?” he said.

            “No…dusts get in my eyes…” what a lame excuse…

            “Hyun Jae ah…how many times that I told you that you can’t fool me? I know you’ve been crying…”

            “It’s that obvious huh?” the tears fell down again.

            “You wanna tell me what happened? Your brother said that you went to a party…”

Joon POV

She told me about how Taecyeon lied to her and meeting him at the party pretending to be Soo Yeon boyfriend.

            “Why would he lie to me? You know how much I hate liars. I don’t care if he wanted to be friends with Soo Yeon but pretending to be her boyfriend…that’s just too much.”

            “Maybe he got his own reason…I’m sure he didn’t tell you the truth so that you wouldn’t get hurt.”

            “Am I being over reacting here? I’m begin to think that this whole thing is a mistake…”

            “Don’t say that…you love him right?” here I am, being a love counsellor to the girl I love. Just great…

            “I do…but I don’t know Joon…everything is getting complicated…I felt like running away from all this drama.”

            “Running away doesn’t solve everything…I’m sure this is just temporary…”

            “I hope so…” she leaned her head on my shoulder.

End of POV

double chapters updates!!!! so, how's the story so far? tell me what you think....comments are most welcome!!!!