The Last Days

I'm Your Man!!!

 

It’s 6 in the morning and I’m already up preparing the breakfast.

            “Am I still sleeping? This is just a dream right?” Min Woo oppa said as he entered the kitchen.

            “Very funny oppa…”

            “This is a rare sight to see…you’re early and making breakfast on top of that.” He kissed my temple and looked over at the table. “Kimchi stew, rolled eggs…seasoned veggies…impressive…”

            “I learned from the best…” I said, feeding him some of the seasoned veggies. “How is it? Too salty?”

            “Nope…it’s just nice…is anything special going on today?”

            “Well, since I will be going to Canada for quite some time I guess I should prepare breakfast these few days so that you wouldn’t be missing me that much.”

            “My baby sister has grown up I guess…”

            “You’re only noticing it now?” I hugged him. “Oppa, can I ask you for a favour?”

            “Sure…”

            “Don’t call or text me for two days…I’m going on a trip with Taecyeon.”

            “Where to?”

            “I haven’t decided yet…”

            “You’re not eloping with Taecyeon are you?”

            “Of course not…I’m still too young to get married…just think of this like my last vacation here…”

            “I don’t know if I could trust Taecyeon being alone with you.”

            “Oppa, he’s not that kind of guy…please oppa…just this once…please…” I clasped my hands together looking at him with puppy eyes.

            “You know puppy eyes don’t work with me right?”

            “Oppa…please…”

            “Fine…”

            “Thank you oppa! I love you so much!” I hugged Min Woo tightly.

            “On one condition…”

            “Anything…”

            “You’ll let me beat up that Taecyeon if he did something that you don’t want to…”

            “If he did that, I’ll be kicking him myself.”

An hour later, I arrived at Taecyeon’s apartment. I pressed the bell and seconds later, the door opened.

            “Hyun Jae ah…you’re early…Taec is still sleeping…” Tae Soon unnie greeted me.

            “It’s okay unnie, he don’t know I’m here…”

            “Um…I have to go now, I’ve ready made some breakfast…told Taec to eat before he went to school. Bye…” I wanted to tell her that we’re leaving for a trip but she left in hurry. I guess I have to her later then.

After Tae Soon unnie left, I went to Taecyeon’s room. I opened the door and saw Taecyeon is still in dreamland. I climb up on the bed and lay next to him. He looks so good even in his sleep. I yawned couple of times and end up sleeping.

Taecyeon POV

I woke up feeling as if someone is next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Hyun Jae sleeping face. I’m having that dream again…

I put my arms around her waist and it felt real. I rubbed my eyes few times and saw her. I pinched my cheek and it hurts. Therefore, this has to be real! When did she get here? I remember that I went to bed alone.

I was raking my mind how Hyun Jae could end up here when she finally opened her eyes.

End of POV

I don’t know for long I fall asleep but when I woke up, I saw Taecyeon sitting in the bed looking at me.

            “Why are you looking at me like that? It’s like you’ve seen a ghost or something.” I said putting my head on his lap.

            “How…when…” he looked confused.

            “I got in a while ago…you’re still sleeping when I arrived.”

            “But why are you here?”

            “Aren’t you glad to see me the first thing in the morning?”My head is still on his lap. This feels nice…

            “Yeah…but still a little confusing…” he cupped my cheek. “You’re not a ghost are you?”

            “Would a ghost do this to you?” I pulled his shirt and kissed his nose.

            “Why it’s not here?” he pouted his lips.

            “Because you haven’t brush your teeth yet.” I got up and pulled his arm. “Now, go wash yourself…”

            “Can’t we just stay like this? School is an hour away…we still have plenty of time…” he pulled me into his embrace.

            “Baby, what do you say if we go for two days trip together today?” I said.

            “Trip? Today?”

            “Yeah…we can skip school…and you don’t have go for practise with Soo Yeon…what do you say?”

            “I don’t know about going for unplanned trip…what about your brothers? Did they know?”

            “Yup…I’ve already got Min Woo oppa permission. Let’s just be spontaneous for a change. It could be fun. I’ve already pack my bag for the trip.”

            “Fine…anything for my baby.” He caressed my hair.

            “Great…now, wash up and I’ll help you pack your stuff.”

At the train station…

We were looking at the train map trying to decide where to go.

            “How about Busan?” Taecyeon said.

            “Too boring…there’s a lot of people going there…”

            “Um…Yeosu?”

            “Yeosu? Sounds good, countryside view…the beach…outdoor market…it could be fun there.”

            “And Yeosu it is…I’ll go get the tickets.” Taecyeon went to the counter.

My phone rings and it was Jae Hee.

JaeHee: Where are you? The gate is already closed. You have to get in from the back.

Me         : I’m not coming to school today.

JaeHee: You’re not? Are you sick?

Me        : No…I’m going on a trip with Taecyeon right now. He’s buying our train ticket as we’re speaking.

JaeHee: Yaa…you’re going on a trip with Taecyeon? Alone?

Me        : Yup…I want to leave him a great memories of us…hey, he’s coming…gotta go…(hang up)

            “Who’s that?” he asked.

            “Jae Hee. Have you told Tae Soon unnie about our trip?”

            “Yeah…she’s cool.”

            “Now give me your phone.”

            “Why?” he hand me over his phone.

            “No one will bother us for two days…” I switched off his phone as well as mine. There will just the two of us. No disturbance.

Author’s POV

            “So, is Hyun Jae noona coming to school?” Chansung asked.

            “Nope…”

            “I tried calling Taec but it went into the voicemail.” Junsu said.

            “Are they skipping school together?” Junho’s words draw all the attention to him. “What? I just assume…”

            “You could be right…” Khun shook his head. “That little punk…he should’ve at least tell us…so we all could go together. Now they’re having fun somewhere out there while we’re stuck in school.”

Soo Yeon POV

I tried to call Taecyeon’s phone for an hour but only that annoying operator answered it. Where could he be? I wanted to ask his friends but I know they hate me. I went over to the next class and Hyun Jae is not at her seat. Could the two of them be together right now?

End of POV

The end is getting nearer...TT TT.....happy reading...don't forget to comment!!!