Am I Dreaming?

I'm Your Man!!!

I was at my  usual spot at the field when Joon came.

            “What are you doing alone here?” he sat next to me.

            “Nothing...it’s so stuffy at the cafeteria... I need space to breathe. Jae Hee is absent today so I’ll be alone at the table anyway...much better here.”

            “Where’s Chansung and his friends? Aren’t they always around you?”

            “I need to escape from those boys once in a while.” For a moment, there’s an awkward silence between us.

            “Is something wrong going on with you?” I looked at Joon. He was just staring at the ground.

            “Um...do you remember what I told In Young a few days ago at the gym?”

            “Yeah...how could I forget? You told her I was your girlfriend. It’s the funniest thing ever.” Ever since that day, In Young gave me a deathly stares every time I walked pass her.

            “Actually, I really mean that. I really wanted to have you as my girlfriend.” He held my hands.

            “Is this some kind of belated April Fool’s day prank you’re pulling on me? Nice one, Joon... I almost fall for it...” it can’t be true. Joon is like good friend to me, not more than that.

            “I’m not joking...” he got closer as his hands reached my chin. Our lips almost touched when someone came.

            “I think that is not necessary...” Taecyeon stood a few steps away.

TaecyeonPOV

I saw Hyun Jae walked out from the cafeteria without eating anything. Is she sick or anything? I followed her and she went to the field to her favourite spot over there. As I get closer, I saw Joon came and sat next to her. Damn it! Why is that kid always getting in the way?

I didn’t hear anything they’re talking about but next thing I know Joon was making his move on Hyun Jae. He reached for her face and I think I know what would happen next. I have to stop it before it’s too late.

End of POV

I was shocked saw Taecyeon standing there.

            “I need to talk to you...in private.” Taecyeon looked at Joon signalling him to leave.

            “What are you doing here?” I stood up.

            “We need to talk...alone.”

            “I have nothing to say to you.” I don’t want to be alone with him. My mind would imagine crazy stuff. Somebody help me!

            “Well I do.”

            “If she doesn’t want to, just leave her alone.” Joon tried to interfere.

            “I suggest you better stay out of this. Let’s go.” Taecyeon pulled my hand and dragged me to a secluded area behind the janitor’s storage.

            “You’re hurting me...you jerk!” I thought my wrist gonna fall off if he keep pulling it the way he did. He let loose his grip and stopped walking. He turned around and stared at me.

            “Why did you bring me here? You got something to say to me? If you do, could you hurry up? I don’t have all day to entertain you.” As soon as I finished, he walked up to me and slammed me against the wall. I could sense something bad gonna happened.

            “Do you really like Joon that much? He’s not the only guy walked on this planet you know.” There’s a tint of anger in his voice. If stares could kill, I must be dead right now.

            “It’s none of your business! If I do like him, it got nothing to do with you! If that’s the thing you wanna talk about, I’m leaving.”

Before I could do anything, he put both of his hands on the wall keeping me from escaping. The truth is, I don’t wanna escape... I hope time would stop right now...here I am in front of the guy I secretly adore...alone...just the two of us...dirty thoughts flooding my mind right now...he would lower his head, his lips getting closer to mine...that red delicious lips...no! Keep your head straight Hyun Jae ah...it won’t happen!

“I hate seeing you being so nice to him...always so happy and laughing...it annoys me!” he said and keep staring at me.

“I have to stop being nice to him just because you got annoyed with it? How ‘bout you and I just do our own business and ignore each other...I think it’s the best way.”

“Why can’t you see everything that I’ve done to get your attention? Why is he the only one I saw who gets the best of you? Have you ever once looked at me as a man?” his voice trembled.

“Why would I want to do that? You didn’t once look at me. Instead, you keep making fun of me every chance you got. This is ridiculous, I’m leaving!” I pushed him back and walked away. He grabbed my hand, pulled me into his arm, and hugged me from behind. I could hear his breathing close to my ears. This is so wrong!

“I like you...I got so jealous of Joon that I wish I could beat him into pulp everytime I saw him hold your hands. It supposed to be me who do that, not him.” His voice was so soft and soothing.

Wait a minute...did I heard that right? He said that he liked me? For real? I must heard it wrong.

 

He turned me around facing him.

“You’re kidding right? This is just your way making fun of me again aren’t you?”

“No, I’ve never been more serious than this in my life. I really liked you. I’ve always liked you. You might have forgotten but we’ve met years ago.” I still couldn’t tell whether he’s being serious or not. I’ve met him years ago? What does he mean by that?

            “No...I don’t believe you...Junsu said you already got a girlfriend...even before you moved to Boston.” Before Taecyeon could say anything, I heard Joon calling my name. “This is not making any sense...I’m leaving.” I left him alone standing there.

This is madness. I’m sure he gonna tease me using this later on.

            “Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?” Joon spun me around.

            “I’m...I’m fine... I have class.” My brain felt like being hit by a speeding truck right now. First Joon and now Taecyeon?

That night I was tossing and turning on my bed thinking about what happened at school today. This is just a dream...soon I’ll wake up and this thing never happened.

            “Hyun Jae ah...aren’t you coming down for dinner? Min Woo’s making your favourite chocolate brownies for dessert.” Rae Won knocked my door.

            “I’m not hungry...go on without me.”

            “Are you ok? You’re not sick are you?” here comes Dong Wan.

            “I’m fine...don’t worry...”

sorry for the late update...i'll try to update 2 chapters each week....keep those comment coming!!!! muahhh!!!!!