100th Day Anniversary

I'm Your Man!!!

 

It’s Saturday and the big day has arrived…it’s our 100th day anniversary. It should be a happy day right? I wonder what he’s doing right now.

4.00pm…

            “Oppa, I’m going out for a while…”

            “Where are you going?” Min Woo asked.

            “I haven’t decided yet…I’ll call you if anything came up.”

            “Be careful ok?”

            “Nae oppa…”

I was walking down the road to the subway when someone called me.

JaeHee: Hey girl…

Me         : Hey…

JaeHee: What are you doing?

Me        : Nothing…just wondering around trying to get some peace of mind

JaeHee: Hey you wanna go out? Wooyoung, the boys and I are going to the baseball game…

Me        : You guys go ahead…I’m not in the mood…

JaeHee: Are you sure?

Me        : Yeah…go on…have fun with them…

JaeHee: If you say so…anyway…if you want to join us, call me ok?

Me        : Ok…bye. (hang up)

Taecyeon POV

            “Noona, I’m going out for a while…” I said and put on my sneakers. It’s almost 4.00pm now…I need to hurry before it’s closed.

            “Where are you going?” she asked.

            “Somewhere…I’ll call you later if I’m late.”

I stood in front of the elevator and when the door opened…

            “Taecyeon ah…” it’s Soo Yeon.

I walked into the elevator, put on my earphone and pressed the down button.

            “Taecyeon ah…” she said holding my arm. I pulled my arm away and stared at the door. Elevator ride has never been this long before…

The door opened and I quickly walked out without even looking back. I hate this girl…she’s the reason all the problems I had with Hyun Jae.

            “Stop right here!” Soo Yeon stood in front of me and pulled away my earphone.

            “What do you want now?” I said.

            “Why are you ignoring me like this?”

            “I told you…we’re strangers now…and my mom said never talk to strangers…I’m sure your mom told you that too once.”

            “You can’t be serious right?”

            “I’m dead serious…now, excuse me. I have somewhere to go.” I put back my earphone and walked away. This girl needs a life seriously…

End of POV

I decided to have a walk along the Han River. I saw the small pier and it reminded me the time I was there with Taecyeon. I wonder what he’s doing right now. Did he even remember about today? Or is he busy role playing with that ?

I sat down on a bench by riverside watching the vast view of the river. I took out a small box from my bag and opened it. I bought a brand new watch about a month ago. I wanted to give it to Taecyeon on our 100th day anniversary but right now, I don’t even know whether it could happen or not.

I looked around and saw Taecyeon like figure at a distance walking by.

            “I’m missing him so much that I started seeing things…” I said putting on my earphone and closed my eyes. Listening songs by Yiruma really makes me calm and at peace. Swaying my head slightly to the piano sound, I lost in my own little world.

I didn’t know how long I sat there and when I opened my eyes, there’s someone next to me on the bench.

Joon POV

The second round audition for Universal Dance Academy is two weeks away so I need to prepare myself for it. Running by Han River is the only way of exercising for me,…the view is beautiful and it’s convenient there. A lot better than the place I usually went to back in Canada.

I stopped to have drink when I saw someone familiar sitting on a bench a few feet away. I walked closer and it was Hyun Jae. What is she doing alone here? With her earphone on and eyes closed, it seems like she’s lost in her own world. She must be listening to Yiruma right now, her favourite pianist.

I sat on the bench and stared at her. I wonder what made me liked this girl so much. Her chubby red cheeks always a pleasant thing to see, it makes you want to pinch it…it’s just too cute. Her shoulder length black shiny hair smells great…those eyes, lips…everything about her just makes my heart flutter everytime I saw her.

I was staring at her when suddenly she opened her eyes.

End of POV

I turned and saw Joon sitting next to me. Joon? What is he doing here? And when did he get here?

            “What am I doing here?”He said before I could open my mouth.

            “How do you know I’m gonna ask you that?” I smiled.

            “I know you better than you think…what brings you here anyway?” Joon asked.

            “Trying to find some peace of mind…”

            “Things haven’t worked out between you and Taecyeon?”

            “Looks like it…let’s not talk about me…what you’re doing here?”

            “Preparing myself for the big UDA audition…”

Joon and I end up talking with each other. He’s always been there when I’m in need for listening ears. Sometimes I feel like he’s my guardian angel…he’s with me when I’m sad and cheered me up. Any girl would be dead lucky to have him.

            “It’s getting late…I think I’m gonna go now…” I said.

            “Let’s go…I’ll take you home…”

            “It’s okay…I’ll be fine…don’t worry…”

            “Are you sure? Our house is not that far apart.”

            “Joon ah…I’m a big girl…I can take care of myself…sometimes I feel like you’re like my brothers…”

            “I’m just worried about you…”

            “I’ll be fine…no worries ok?” I gave him a hug. “I’ll see you at school on Monday…bye.” I said and walked away.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” he called my name. I turned around and I saw him making a heart sign over his head. “Saranghae chinggu ya!!!”

            “Me too!”

Taecyeon POV

After successfully ditching Soo Yeon earlier, I went to a jewellery shop near Gangnam. I decided to get Hyun Jae a couple ring for our 100th day anniversary.

 I’ve been saving my allowance for a while and what a better gift for the girl I love the most other than a beautiful ring. Today, I’m going to get back together with her.

            “Welcome sir…is there anything I can help you today?” the sales clerk greeted me with a smile.

            “Yes…I’m looking for a couples ring…”

            “Couples ring? We have a few selections over here…”

I looked over and after a long and careful consideration I finally made my choice.

couples-birthstone-rings.jpg        

         “You have a good eye picking jewelleries…she must be a lucky girl.” The sales clerk wrapped the rings in a small velvet box.

          “Thank you.”

I went to Hyun Jae’s place. I pushed the bell and a few minutes later, someone opened the gate.

            “Oh…Taecyeon ah…”it was Dong Wan hyung.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo hyung…is Hyun Jae at home?” I asked.

            “She went out for a while ago…”

            “Do you know where she went?”

            “She didn’t tell…I’m sure she’ll be home soon…come on in.”

I waited for three hours but Hyun Jae wasn’t home yet.

            “Hyung, I think I’ll be going now…I’ll come back later.”

            “Why don’t you stay over for dinner?” Min Woo said coming out from the kitchen.

            “Sure…” maybe she’ll be back later.

            “Rae Won ah…dinner’s ready!” Min Woo hyung called his younger brother.

Hyun Jae haven’t arrived home even when we had our dinner. Looks like I’m not able to give her the ring today.

            “Hyung, I need to go now…” I said.

            “Wait a little longer…she must any time now.” Min Woo looked at me.

            “It’s okay…I’ll meet her some other time. Thank you for the dinner…it was great. I could see where Hyun Jae inherited her cooking skill.”

End of POV

It’s already dark when I finished having dinner at a café near my neighbourhood so decided to go home before my brothers got panic attacks. I passed a playground and when I looked closer, this was the playground where I met Taecyeon when we’re kids.

Sitting on the swing, I could see Taecyeon and me playing the seesaw, slides and building rock tower together. The picture of a cute chubby little boy brings smiles to my face. I wish I could turn back time…

Taecyeon POV

I went back home with a heavy heart…I should’ve met her today. It’s a special day for us and I really want us to be together again. I walked by the playground where I first met Hyun Jae and it reminded me how close we were that summer. Fat friends forever…we used to say that. And that dragonfly keychain she gave me was my treasured possession ever. I sat on a bench looking at the sandy area where Hyun Jae came and saved me from those bullies. I wish I could go back then…

I looked at the rings I bought imagining how it would be like on Hyun Jae’s finger. What if she didn’t like it? Where is she now? It’s already dark and she’s somewhere out there alone…what if something bad happened to her? let’s not think negatively Taecyeon ah…

I was about to walk away when I heard ruckus at the other side of the playground.

End of POV

Another update....waaaahhhhhh....40+ subscribers....

soooo happppyyyyyyy!!!!!!

CONFETTI RAIN AND BALLOONS!!!!

happy reading...

do comments...reading them really made my day...^^

p/s : what do you guys think about the ring?