I Will Make You Mine

I'm Your Man!!!

 

The next morning I woke up with a swollen face. I went for a quick shower and get dress. I went down to the kitchen and saw my brothers at the table having breakfast.

            “Good morning…” I said and sat at the table.

            “Hyun Jae ah…can I ask you something?” Min Woo looked at me.

            “Sure…”

            “Is something wrong with you and Taecyeon? He came here last night after he called but I told him you were asleep.”

            “He did? I’m going to school now…” I got up, grabbed my backpack and walked to the door.

            “You want me to pick you up?” Dong Wan asked.

            “No thanks…annyeong oppa.”

I walked out the gate and saw Joon leaning against the wall.

            “What are you doing here?” I was surprised to see him.

            “I was worried about you. Are you ok?”

            “I’ve been better.”

We arrived at school and I saw Taecyeon at the gate walking back and forth. He ran up my way as soon as he saw me.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” he held my arm.

            “I’ll see you later…” Joon said and left.

Taecyeon pulled me to the side of the gate.

            “I can explain about yesterday. It’s not what you had in mind. We went there after the study session.”

            “You told me you’re going with Junsu and Khun but I didn’t see them there.”

            “I didn’t know she’s gonna be there. I thought it would be just the three of us.”

            “Why did I saw she’s feeding you? It’s not like you don’t have any arms to feed yourself.”

            “I was shocked when she did that. Look baby, I’m sorry about what happened yesterday…I promise it won’t happen again.”

            “I hate being this shallow, narrow minded, easily jealous girlfriend…it’s really tiring.”

            “I’ll ask Soo Yeon to explain all this to you…” he hugged me. “I’m really sorry…will you forgive me?”

            “Maybe…” we’re about to kiss when Chansung came and hugged me from behind.

            “Noona!”

            “Yaa Hwang Chansung!” Taecyeon grabbed him and put him in a headlock. 

            “Hyung…my neck...acckkk!”

Taecyeon POV

I walked into class and saw Soo Yeon at her seat.

            “Soo Yeon ah…about yesterday, can you explain to Hyun Jae that it was all a misunderstanding. We just went to eat and nothing happened.”

            “Why? Is she mad at you?” she asked.

            “Kinda…I just don’t want her to think that we’re going out or something.”

            “Sure…I’ll meet her later. Why would she think that?”

            “Crazy huh?” I giggled. Hyun Jae is the only one for me.

            “Yeah…”

End of POV

JaeHee went to the bathroom when Soo Yeon came into my class.

            “Hi…can I talk to you?”

            “Sure…” I offered her to sit at Jae Hee’s place but she end up putting her on my desk instead.

            “I really don’t think I should be here but there’s something I need to tell you…about yesterday, Taecyeon and I were on a date but unfortunately it ended early because you show up.” she said and smiled while looking at me.

            “But Taecyeon said that you two went for a study session.”

            “We did but for like 5 minutes or something…then we decided to go out.”she took my book and opened it.

            “What are you trying to say?” I asked.

            “Look, I don’t care what do you have going on with Taecyeon but I’m sure it won’t last long…I will make sure that Taecyeon will be mine.” She dropped the book on the floor. “Later…” she walked away.

Soo Yeon POV

I wonder what Taecyeon see in that girl. Well, it will be sooner or later when he would ditch that hippo and be with me. When that time arrives, I wanna see the look on her face. It would be the happiest day of my life.

Right now, just enjoy a few moments left you have with Taecyeon. It’s not like that I hate you Hyun Jae but when I saw something that I want I will get it, and I want Taecyeon now.

End of POV

            “Hyun Jae ah…did I just saw Soo Yeon walking out from here?” Jae Hee asked.

            “Yeah…she came to see me.”

            “See you? For what?”

            “I went out with Joon yesterday and saw her and Taecyeon having a meal together. He told me that he’s having a discussion with Khun and Junsu but they were nowhere to be found.”

            “What is she doing here then?”

            “She told me that they were on a date but it ended early because I saw them.”

            “And you believe what she said?”

            “I don’t know what to believe.”

            “Hyun Jae ah…I don’t think Taecyeon would do that to you…he loves you too much…maybe she’s doing that just to see the two of you fight. I knew something was off when I saw this girl.”

Lunchtime…

I was sitting alone under the tree when Joon came and sat next to me.

            “I knew I could find you here.” he said. “you’re not having lunch?”

            “I don’t feel like eating…”

            “So, is everything settled with Taecyeon?”

            “Kinda…I don’t know. I just wanna forget about everything.”

             "You know that you can always come to me if you got problem."

             " I know...thank you Joon ah..."I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes.

Joon POV

I hate seeing you like this Hyun Jae ah…I want to see that bright bubbly girl that you are. I’d be happy if you just turn to me once in a while…I’m here by your side if you ever need me.

End of POV

An update! Tell me what you think about this chapter....