Discoveries

I'm Your Man!!!

 

All of us were hanging out at the field during lunchtime.

            “Exam week is over…and it feels great!” Chansung put his head on my lap. I looked at Taecyeon and he was glaring at Chansung.

            “I think it’s time for us have a party…it’s been a while.” Junsu said.

            “Yeah…Wooyoung’s birthday is two days away…we might as well throw a birthday bash…” Khun looked at us.

            “Birthday bash for me?”

            “Yeah…we can have it at my place but someone has to cook.” Chansung looked at me.

            “Yaa, do I look like a chef to you?”

            “C’mon noona…all of us know your food is great…Jae Hee noona can make her famous stew for us.”Junho with his eye smile…no one can say no to that.

            “Just stew…not more than that…”

            “So, it’s all set then…party at Channie! Can’t wait…a birthday bash just for me! Noona, don’t forget the chicken…I need chicken!”

Two days later…

I was busy in the kitchen preparing the stuff for Wooyoung birthday party. Taecyeon came early to help me with the food.

            “Is there anything else needs to be done?” he asked.

            “Umm…let see…fried chicken, seaweed soup, teriyaki fish, kimbab, lettuce wraps, fruits…Channie gonna get the cake…I think that’s it.”

Min Woo came into the kitchen.

            “Is there anything that I can help?”

            “Anieyo…we’re done. Oppa, I left some kimbab and teriyaki fish for you guys.”

            “I heard kimbab…” Rae Won came in running to the kitchen.

            “Oppa, I might be late today…”

            “Make sure she’s safe there…” Min Woo looked at Taecyeon.

            “Yes hyung…”

About half an hour, we arrived at Chansung’s place.

            “Noona!” Chansung gave me a bear hug.

            “Chan ah…I…I can’t breathe…”

            “Yaa, give my girlfriend some air to breathe!” Taecyeon pushed Chansung away.

            “Is everyone here yet?” I put all of the stuff on the table.

            “Junsu and Khun hyung is on the way, Junho went to the mart to buy some drinks and the cake…Wooyoung hasn’t left his home yet…and Jae Hee noona…I think she might be late.”

            “Let’s go set up the table outside first.”

We were busy setting up the table at the backyard, Khun and Junsu arrived.

            “You’re here…we brought some beef. Chan ah, where’s the griller?” Khun asked.

            “In the kitchen…bottom cabinet near the sink.”

            “Ok…” he ran into the kitchen.

Then…

            “The birthday boy is here!” Wooyoung came with Jae Hee behind him.

            “You two came together?” I was surprise to see them both came at the same time.

            “No…we met at the front…”Jae Hee put a container filled with soybean paste stew on the table.

            “Ohhh…that smells nice…I’m getting hungry here…” Chansung rubbed his stomach.

Everything is set laid on the table and we’re ready to have full on blast party. However, we’re missing one big thing, the cake.

            “Chan ah…did you call Junho? I bet he lost his way again.” Junsu was getting impatient.

            “Hyung, I already called him four times but he didn’t pick up the phone.” Chansung took out his phone again and dialled Junho’s number.

            “I’m here…no need to call me!” Junho appeared out of nowhere.

            “Yaa, Lee Junho…did you got lost again?”

            “Kinda…”

            “Hi guys…” Soo Yeon came from behind him. “I hope I’m not gate crashing this party.” She said with a smile on her face.

Jae Hee and I looked at each other.What is she doing here?

            “I met Soo Yeon noona at the shop just now…I asked her to join our little party. I hope that’s ok.”

            “The more the merrier…now that everyone is here, let get the party started!”

It’s been a while since the last time all of us having a party like this.

            “Yaa, Channie keep stealing my meat!” Wooyoung pouted his lips. “I’ve been eyeing that piece.”

            “You’re just too late my friend…” Chansung and meat, it’s match made in heaven, can’t be separated.

I watch Soo Yeon as she wrapped a meat in lettuce; I wonder who will get the honor.

            “Say ahh…” she holds the wrapped meat in front of Taecyeon.

Taecyeon looked at me with what-should-I-do expression on his face. Jae Hee quickly snatched the meat and shoved it in .

            “Yahhh…this is delicious. You’re really good. You should give everyone here a wrap.” Jae Hee looked at me and winked. Thank you chinggu ya..

            “Where are the lettuces? Did someone forget to bring it out?” Khun looked all over the table but there’s no single trace of them.

            “Junho eat all of them.” Chansung point his fingers at Junho.

            “Me? You were shoving all of it in your big mouth.” He protested.

            “I think there’s some left in the kitchen…” I said.

            “I’ll go get it…” Jae Hee got up and went to the kitchen.

            “I need to get something too…noona, wait up.” Wooyoung followed Jae Hee.

            “These foods are great…who made this?” Soo Yeon asked.

            “My Hyun Jae noona…” Chansung put his arm around my shoulder. “Taecyeon hyung is lucky to have a girlfriend that can cook…”

            “Yeah…Taecyeon ah…can I borrow Hyun Jae for a week?” Junsu winked at me.

            “Over my dead body…she’s mine and mine only!”

            “Junsu yah…I’ll go with you if you buy the groceries…” I said and chuckled.

            “I’m on!” he high five with me.

            “Yaa KIM HYUN JAE!” Taecyeon glared at me.

            “I was just kidding…” I Taecyeon’s cheek. “All I need is you.”

            “Taecyeon ah…you’re such a lucky guy…” Junsu nodded.

            “I know.” He kissed my cheek.

            “I’m lucky too…” Chansung kissed my other cheek and ran away.

            “HWANG CHANSUNG! You’re so dead!” Taecyeon got up and chased him.

SooYeon POV

So, she can cook. Big deal! I can too. It makes me flared up with anger and jealousy watching all these guys keep praising this girl. What did they saw in this hippo?

I don’t care if they worship her or something but as long as Taecyeon belongs to me that’s all I care about. He will be mine! For now, I had to put on my nicest face in front of these fools.

End of POV

            “What took Jae Hee so long taking the lettuce?” Khun keep flipping the meat on the grille.

            “I’ll go get her…” I went to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen but there’s no one inside. I heard a rumbling sound from the pantry. As I got closer, I saw Jae Hee was making out Wooyoung in there.

            “Jae Hee ah…”

Jae Hee turned around and obviously, she was shocked to see me there.

            “Hyun Jae noona…” Wooyoung quickly fix his messy hair and shirt.

            “So, this is the guy you were dating huh?” I smiled.

            “Wooyoung ah…can you leave us alone for a while?” Jae Hee said.

            “Sure…” before he left he manage to give Jae Hee a peck on her cheek.

            “Take this lettuce with you.” I gave a bowl filled with lettuce to him.

After Wooyoung was gone…

            “Wooyoung? Since when?” I said looking at Jae Hee.

            “Remember the day when we go on that double date? After you left I went for a walk to clear my mind…I meet Wooyoung and they said the rest is history…”

            “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

            “I know you wouldn’t believe me.”

            “Are you happy with him?”

            “Definitely…he could be childish sometimes but for someone his age, he’s quite matured. And did you see his neckline? It makes me wanna bite it everytime I saw that thing of beauty.”

            “Are you a Dracula in your previous life?”

            “Maybe.” I never thought Jae Hee would date a younger guy, and he happened to be someone we both knew since elementary school. Anyway, if he can make her happy it’s all that matter.

We went out to the yard and everyone was having fun.

            “I have an announcement to make.” Wooyoung stood up and stand behind Jae Hee. “We have to tell them today.”

            “Are you sure?” Jae Hee asked and Wooyoung nodded.

             “Jae Hee noona and I are dating.” Wooyoung said.

There a short awkward silence but then Khun and the other started laughing their socks off. Chansung laughed so hard that he fell off the bench.

            “Is that a birthday joke or something? Man, I have tears…” Chansung got up.

            “Me too…I think my jaw gonna fall off.” Khun massaged his hurting jaw.

            “If you don’t believe me…” Wooyoung leaned over and gave Jae Hee a kiss on the lips. “Believe me now?”

            “No freakin’ way! Wooyoung ah…”

Sorry there's not much scene between Taec and Hyun Jae...this chapter is a dedicated to my bestfriend in the whole wide world unniest(http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/35333)...)

SARANGHAE CHINGGU YA~~~~~

anyway...commment are most welcome!!!!!!