Fine...I’ll Tell Him!

I'm Your Man!!!

The next day...at school

Fine, today I’ll tell him that I like him. If he said that this is just a prank I’ll beat him myself.

            “Jae Hee ah...I’m gonna tell him today.” I said as we arrived in class.

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah...I’ve made up my mind.”

            “That’s my girl...I’m with you what ever happened.”

            “I know you are...”

Free period and I went to Taecyeon’s class to look for him. I arrived and he’s not at his seat.

            “Hyun Jae ah...what are you doing here?” Junsu asked.

            “I’m looking for Taecyeon...where is he?”

            “He went out with Joon minutes ago...”

            “Really? Thanks...” I left the class. He went out with Joon. That’s strange...since Joon moved here almost a month ago, I never saw him talking with Joon...not once.

Taecyeon POV

            “Ok...don’t forget the homework I gave you... I want to see it on my desk on Friday...class dismissed.” Mrs. Baek walked out from the class.

As soon as Mrs. Baek left, I walked towards Joon’s seat.

            “Can I talk to you in private?”

            “Me?” Joon was surprised that I actually spoke to him.

            “Yeah...follow me.”

            “Whatever you say man...”

We went to the rooftop. It’s quiet up there and we’re away from people.

            “What’s the deal?” Joon said and sat on the couch.

            “How long have you known Hyun Jae?”

            “Umm...almost 10 months now...”

            “Let me tell you what you might not know about Hyun Jae...she loves ice cream...there’s a place in Myungdong she always went to, so whenever she’s sad just take her there and she’ll back to her bubbly cheerful self in no time...she can be sarcastic sometimes...she hates lizards...her mp3 is her prized possession so never mess with it...Chansung hid it once and you don’t wanna know what happened to him...

            “Why are you telling me all this stuff anyway?”

            “I know you’re dating her now...this will help you understands her. You better not make her cry if you don’t wanna get a beating of your life from me.” That’s a real threat. I can accept the fact that she’s with him but he better treat her right.

            “You must be one CRAZY dude.” Joon said and laughed.

            “Crazy?” that’s weird...I told him about Hyun Jae but he said that I’m crazy.

            “You knew so much about her yet you don’t even know who’s in her heart.” Joon got up and walked towards me.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?”

            “Hyun Jae liked you, not me.” He said and tapped my shoulder.

            “Huh? She liked me? That’s nonsense... I saw you two hugging each other yesterday.”

            “Yes we did, but it’s just a friendly hug. I liked her but she liked you. Didn’t you see how she looked at you? Dude, she and I just friends...how could she liked me when her heart belongs to you?” Joon smiled.

            “She liked me? For real?” I can’t believe what Joon just said. Hyun Jae liked me?

            “You’re lucky to have her...she different from the other girls I’ve known. Cherish her dude.” he said and left.

I still can’t believe it when Joon said that Hyun Jae liked me.

End of POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I bumped into Joon.

            “Joon ah...”

            “Where are you going?”

            “I’m looking for Taecyeon...Junsu said he’s with you.”

            “He was... I think he’s still up on the rooftop.”

            “Thanks...” I went straight to the stairs.

Joon POV

I watched as Hyun Jae went to find Taecyeon.

            “Hyun Jae ah... I guess he’s the one for you...not me...be happy my girl...I’ll always be here to protect you...”

End of POV

I arrived at the rooftop and Taecyeon was there sitting at the couch thinking about something. Just tell him Hyun Jae ah...you can do it!

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon!!!”

            “Hyun Jae ah...” looks like he didn’t expect to see me here.

            “I got something to say to you...” Hyun Jae, fighting! You can do it!

            “What are you doing here?” he walked towards me.

            “Shut up and listen what I have to say. I...I like you! I don’t know when it started but it just happened. I don’t care if you gonna tease me after hearing this... you said that you liked me, even that’s a joke I don’t care either...the point is...I liked you! Now that I’ve said I wanna say I’ll let you be alone here.” I turned around and after two steps, Taecyeon hugged me from behind.

            “You’ve just made my day. I think my heart gonna burst when you said that you liked me...” he whispered to my ears.

            “So, you’re not joking when you said that you liked me?”

            “I’m not someone who jokes around when it comes to things like this...”he said and turned me around hold my face with his palm. He lowered his head and that red delicious lips getting closer...I closed my eyes...

            “Yaa!!!! What do you think you’re doing? It’s the two of you again!” Damn! It’s Mr. Bae again. Why does he have to be here at times like this?

            “Get back to your class now! This is not a making out spot!”

Taecyeon grabbed my hands and we head to the stairs together. Half way down we stopped, looked at each other and smiled. I think my face as red as chilly. I can see Taecyeon’s ear has gone red too.

Junsu and Jae Hee came out of nowhere and stand in front of us. We immediately let loose our hands.

            “Taec...your ears...you like this aren’t you?” Junsu said.

            “We’ve saw it...congratulation.” Jae Hee hugged me.

            “Finally...so, how does it feel?”Junsu smiled at us.

            “I gotta go...” I walked away.

            “Me too...” Taecyeon went the other way.

            “Hyun Jae ah...wait up!”

            “Taec, hold up...”