The Other Guy

I'm Your Man!!!

School...          

It’s been two weeks since the river incident and the tease are less now. I was still wondering how I ended up in Taecyeon’s arm that morning. I was busy trying to remember when Jae Hee came into the class and sat next to me.

            “I heard that there’s new guy transferred here today. I saw him just now and he was kinda hottie.”

            “Really?” My brain’s hard disk still trying to find the answer about the river thing.

            “But I think I’ve seen him before but I couldn’t remember where...”

We were having lunch in the cafeteria when Chansung and the whole pack came flocking at our table. Taecyeon sat in front of me eating his lunch.

            “Guys, I got a new song...wanna hear?” Junsu always came out with great new songs that he composed on his own. I think he will be the next famous producer.

            “What’s the title?...oh... I know... ‘Sleep Alone Wake Up With Someone’...”Khun still can’t stop teasing us.

            “Yaa, you wanna die or something?” Taecyeon glared at him.

            “Hey look, the new guy... I think I’ve seen him before.” Jae Hee scratched her head.

“Yeah, me too.” Even Chansung has seen this guy too? I turned around and I saw a familiar face.

That guy walked towards our table. As he come nearer I could see his face clearer. He looked a lot like Lee Joon, a guy I knew when I was in Canada last spring break. He lived next to my parents’ house there. Is it really him?

 

            “Hyun Jae ah!!!” he said and hugged me tightly. “I didn’t know I’d see you here...daebak!!!”

            “Joon? Is this really you? Am I dreaming or something?” I still can’t believe he’s standing in front of me.

            “It’s me baby! I moved here! I’m glad to see you.” He hugged me again and a kiss landed on my lips.

TaecyeonPOV

I saw the guy walking towards our table. He’s the new kid who transferred to our class today. Khun said he’s from Canada...he looked like a nice guy but only time will tell.

HyunJaegot up and suddenly he hugged her. Who does he think he is hugging my girl like that? Technically, she’s not but that’s not the point... I hate seeing some random guy came up and do that to her in front of me. How did Hyun Jae know him anyway?

            “Hyung...your ears got red again.” Junho said and stared at me.

            “Huh?” do I get rice on my face or something? Sometimes this kid stares scaring me.

            “Are you mad?”

            “No I’m not.” I looked and saw that guy hugged Hyun Jae again and kissed her lips. Hold on, her lips? This is too much... I could’ve beat this punk into pulp if it just me and him here.

End of POV

I could hear other students whispering when Joon kissed me. I was taken aback when he did that but Joon was also surprised when he realised he just kissed me.

            “I didn’t expect to end up at the same school with you. I got your address from your mom but I guess I won’t need it anymore.” He sat next to me at the table.

 

            “You never said you’re moving here in your email.” He the first person I met when I visit Canada and we become friends almost instantly.

            “It’s a surprise...it wouldn’t be fun if I told you.”

            “Meet my friends...that’s my best friend...Jae Hee, my cousin Chansung...that’s Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu, Khun and Taecyeon...”

            “Hyun Jae told me about you...” he shakes Jae Hee’s hands.

            “Now I remember...Hyun Jae used to tell me about the guy he met while she’s in Canada.”

            “So you’re the guy in the picture in noona’s room.”

While we were talking, suddenly Taecyeon got up and left the table.

            “What’s wrong with him?” Junsu looked at Khun but he shrugged his shoulder.

TaecyeonPOV

I couldn’t take it any longer watching Hyun Jae with that guy... I better leave before I lose my control. Who’s that guy anyway? Why do they look so close together?

Lunch is over and I’m class waiting for the next lesson to start. Junsu came and sat next to me.

            “Looks like you got a competition going on here.” Junsu said and looked at Joon who’s sitting two seats away from me.

            “What does that supposed to mean?”

            “Taec ah... I knew you liked Hyun Jae. You’re being mean to her just because you don’t know what to say to her right?”

I just looked at Junsu without saying a word.

            “It’s not like yesterday I got to know you...you have to plan your move before you lose her to someone else.” He tapped my shoulder.