The Last Trick To Get Rid Of Her…

I'm Your Man!!!

 

Soo Yeon POV

It’s been two weeks and Taecyeon has been ignoring me ever since that incident at the party. I tried talk to him but nothing is working. The worst thing is that he and Hyun Jae get back together.

I thought they would break up for good but it doesn’t happen as I planned. The only way that I can have Taecyeon if Hyun Jae is out of the picture. I know if that happened, he would eventually come to me. After all I’ve done to get him that interview spot at Seoul University he must be thankful.

I went to the cafeteria and saw the whole group were together at a table. I should’ve been there instead of that hippo. I’m sure this last trick will definitely make Taecyeon mine.

End of POV

SAT just ended and for high school seniors so it’s time for relaxation. It’s lunch time and we’re (me, Jae Hee with Taec and the boys) gathered in the cafeteria.

         “Dude, when is your big Seoul U interview?” Khun asked.

          “Next week on Saturday…10a.m at their main hall…”

          “Are you ready?” Junsu looked at Taecyeon.

          “I think so…”

          “I’m sure you can pass the interview…” I said linking my arm with his.

          “Thanks babe…”

Soo Yeon POV

That sight really bugs me. Why can’t he see how ugly that hippo was and didn’t he get embarrassed being seen together with her? I saw Hyun Jae got up and walked to the bathroom so I followed her there.

I walked into the bathroom and she was standing at the sink washing her hands.

            “I heard that you got back together with Taecyeon.” I said standing next to her.

            “Yeah…it does get to your nerve when you heard that isn’t it?” she said smirking at me. I wish I could slap that ugly face.

            “It won’t last that long…”

            “Just face the fact that Taecyeon choose me not you…”

            “If I don’t have him then no one can…” I looked at her.

            “Really? I have him and you don’t…be happy with that. I’m leaving…”

            “Hold up…” I blocked the door.

            “What now? Just let me pass before I shove your head in the toilet.” She crossed her arm arrogantly.

            “What if I told you that I hold the key to his future?”

            “What are you? A god?” she’s being sarcastic.

            “I know Taecyeon got an interview at Seoul U next week…”

            “So?”

            “With one phone call I can make sure his name got erased from the list. You know how much he wanted to enrol there don’t you?”

            “You’re full of crap you know that?”

            “Fine…if you don’t want to believe me…it’s up to you.”

            “I’ll go insane if I deal with you.” She pushed me aside and left. Let see if you believe my word or not. I took out my phone and dialled a number. “Appa…I need a favour…”

End of POV

I went out from the bathroom with mixed feelings. Is that witch being serious or she’s just playing with my mind. I decided to ignore her and forget that she even talked to me.

            “Noona, you’re okay?” Chansung asked as I arrived at the table.

            “I’m fine…just thinking about something…” I said sitting next to Taecyeon.

I was on my way out from class to go home when Joon came.

            “Joon ah…”

            “Hyun Jae ah…can I ask you for a favour?” he asked.

            “Sure…what is it?”

            “The UDA audition is tomorrow; can you come? I just need someone to be there with me…since that you are the only person that’s close to me here…will you?”

            “Sure…what time is the audition?”

            “4pm…so we have to leave as soon as the school end. So, will you come with me?”

            “Of course…anything for a friend…”

Taecyeon came.

            “Joon, you told her yet?”

            “Yeah…so, I’ll see you after school tomorrow. Later guys…” Joon said and left.

            “So, I don’t have to walk you home tomorrow then…” Taecyeon held my hand.

            “You know about…”

            “Yup…he came to me…” he said as we walked to the stairs.

Taecyeon flashback

            “Dude, can I talk to you?” Joon came to my seat.

            “Sure…what is it?”

            “I wanted to ask Hyun Jae out tomorrow…before you got all jealous up or anything…it’s not a date. I just wanted her to accompany me to my audition.”

            “Audition? What audition?” I asked.

            “Universal Dance Academy admission audition…I thought I better asked you first so it won’t cause any problem between you and Hyun Jae later.”

End of flashback

            “Since that you’re the only one he knew here…I think you should go.”

            “And you’re ok with it?” I was surprised.

            “Yeah…now, let’s go get something to eat…I’m hungry…”

            “My boy doesn’t get jealous easily now…” I pinched his cheeks.

            “I’m beyond that because I know my girl only got her eyes on me…”

            “That right…” I gave him a peck on his lips.

From afar…

Soo Yeon POV

Let see how long that lovey dovey scene will last between those two. It wouldn’t be that long until that hippo finally out of the picture. Then we’ll see who’s laughing at the end.

End of POV

The next day…

Joon and I were on our way to the Universal Dance Academy. He looked nervous but anyone would be if they’re auditioning for UDA.

            “Do you think I’m gonna make it?” Joon asked when we’re in the subway.

            “Of course…you’re the best dancer I’ve known…they’re losing a big star if they didn’t pick you.” I said tapping his shoulder.

            “You’re great at saying things people wanna hear you know that?”

            “I learned from the best master…” I winked at him.

            “Yeah right…”

We arrived at the academy and there’s a lot of people already at the main theatre. The admin woman gave him his number and told him to change his clothes.

Joon starts his basic stretching moves and he’s looking very nervous than usual.

            “Calm down…just think that you’re dancing in front of the mirror…no one is watching you…” I said rubbing his back to ease his nervousness.

            “What if I don’t make it?”

            “You never know that…now, breathe in…and out…relax…”

            “I’m so glad you’re with me now.”

Half an hour later, Joon’s number are called into the theatre.

            “Good luck chinggu ya…you can do it! Fighting!” I said as he walked away.

            “Fighting!” he disappeared from my sight. I’m sure you gonna make it through.

I keep thinking about Soo Yeon’s words as I wondering around at the waiting area. I’m sure she’s just playing with my mind. What if she really mean it? But I don’t think she got that kind of authority…or does she? All of these questions keep lingering in my mind. Just forget about it Hyun Jae ah…

I looked at the time and it’s been 15 minutes Joon being called into the theatre. I keep walking back and forth feeling restless. Then I saw Joon walking out from the door with his head hung low.

I ran towards him.

            “Joon ah…how was it?” I asked. He just looked at me, slung his bag and headed to the main door. He didn’t make it?

I followed him to the outside and as soon as we stepped out the door, he stopped.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” his voice is so low I could barely hear him.

            “It’s okay Joon ah…if you don’t get in today, there’s always next time…” I could imagine how he felt.

            “Who told you I didn’t make it?” he smiled.

            “But…your face…”

            “I passed the audition Hyun Jae ah!” he throw away his bag and hugged me. “I passed!”

            “Yaa, it’s not funny! I really thought you didn’t make!” I smacked his head.

            “It’s hurt!”He rubbed his head.

            “You deserved it! Who told you to do that?”

            “I’m sorry…but you should’ve seen your face…it’s priceless!” he laughed.

            “Yaa Lee Joon, you are so dead!”

            “Catch me if you can!” he ran away.

            “Yaa, stay there!”

short update towards the end....T T