Do Not Disturb!

I'm Your Man!!!

 

Soo Yeon POV

I walked to the pier and saw Taecyeon was back hugging that big hippo. That supposed to be me, not her.

            “Taecyeon? Is that you?” they turned around and Hyun Jae was clearly shocked when she saw me.

            “Soo Yeon? What are you doing here?” Taecyeon asked.

            “You told me to meet you here just now, remember?” I have to create something that will make them fight again.

            “I don’t think so…”

            “Yes, you did…you told me that after you’re done with Hyun Jae you’ll meet me at the carnival.”

            “I never told you that.” Taecyeon looked at Hyun Jae. “Baby, I never told her that…I swear.”

I could see the expression changed on Hyun Jae’s face. I’m sure another fight will break out between them.

End of POV

“Yes, you did…you told me that after you’re done with Hyun Jae you’ll meet me at the carnival.” She said. Done with me? What’s that suppose to mean?

            “I got your text in my phone.” She took out her cell phone.

            “I think someone is messing with you…I never send any text to you.” Taecyeon said and held my hands.

            “You’re saying I’m lying? I would never lie to you.”

            “Seems like there’s definitely some misunderstanding here…Taecyeon and I were together the whole time and he never touch his cell phone once. I guess someone just playing with you.” I’ve had enough with this girl.

            “Can you stay out of this? It’s between me and Taecyeon.” She said crossing her arms with an annoyed look on her face. It’s too bad we’re in public right now…otherwise I would’ve dunk her right in the river.

            “Baby, I’ll wait for you over there until you get this thing clear ok?” I walked away to the rows of stalls near the main park not far from the pier. I decided to let him handle this matter alone. That girl might get hurt if I get involve.

Taecyeon POV

I saw Hyun Jae walked away. Believe me, I didn’t do this.

            “Look, Soo Yeon ah…I don’t know who’s been texting you using my name but right now I’m on a date with my girlfriend. We just made up from a fight and I really hope we didn’t get into another one because of this. So, excuse me, I’ve got to go.”

            “But…” she grabbed my arm. “You can’t leave me alone here…” she looked at me with those puppy eyes. Sorry girl, those puppy eyes will work on me if Hyun Jae did it. “I’ll see you at school on Monday…later.”I ran towards Hyun Jae leaving Soo Yeon behind.

End of POV

Soo Yeon POV

            ‘I’ll see you on Monday…”Taecyeon said and ran away towards Hyun Jae. How could he just leave me alone like an idiot here?

My mission failed today but it’s okay, I’ve got other tricks up my sleeve. Just wait Hyun Jae, the time will come when you lose Taecyeon to me. We’ll see who’s laughing at the end.

End of POV

I was looking at some of the item displayed at the stalls when Taecyeon came running towards me. Looks like he ditched that . Nice job.

            “Sorry about that…I don’t know who send that text to her.”

            “So, it’s all settled now?”

            “Yup…” he held my hands.

            “You just left her there?” I looked over and saw Soo Yeon stood there looking at us.

            “Yeah…she’s a grown up girl…she can find her way back on her own.”

            “That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Can I tell you something?” I asked.

            “Sure…”

            “I never liked that girl…she’s the reason that we fight and she even told me that she’ll make you belong to her.”

            “She did? Too bad…I’m already belongs to someone else…” he put his arms around my shoulder. “And that’s a fact no one could change.”

We were heading to the bus stop when Taecyeon and I got a text. I read mine and it was from Chansung asking me to go to his house.

            “Who was it? Mine is from Channie.” I said.

            “Me too…he told me to go to his place.”

            “Same here.”

Half an hour later, we arrived in front of Chansung’s place.

            “Baby, you wanna play a game with them?” Taecyeon said with a cheeky smile on his face.

            “What do you have in mind?”

            “They must think that we already made up right? What if I go in and say we’re still fighting? That should get them on their feet.”

            “Sounds good…can’t wait to see the looks on their face…when I arrived we would start arguing…”

            “Good idea. This will be fun. I’ll go in first…” he gave me a kiss on the lips and walked in.

Lets the pranks begin.

Taecyeon POV

I walked in and saw all of the gang were in the living room. Junsu and Khun are having PS2 battle together; Wooyoung and Jae Hee were cuddling on the couch while Junho and Chansung were busy goofing around on the floor.

            “Hyung…you’re here.” Junho greeted me.

            “Where’s Hyun Jae?” Jae Hee stretched her neck looking behind me.

            “How am I supposed to know where she is…?” I sat on the couch.

All them stopped and looked at me.

            “Don’t tell me that you haven’t made up with Hyun Jae yet.” Junsu was practically staring at me.

            “Made up? It doesn’t get near there…” I’m sure all of them were curious what really happened. I never knew pranks would be this fun.

            “What did you do?” Jae Hee asked.

            “Nothing…we met, argue and I left.”

We heard the door opened and it was Hyun Jae.

End of POV

            “I’m here…” I walked in and saw Taecyeon sat on the couch. “What are you doing here?” I tried my best showing my annoyed face seeing him.

            “I could ask you the same thing.”

            “I thought after you spend some time together things will work out.” Chansung scratched his head.

            “Work out? Not even close! With a stubborn guy like him nothing will be solve!”

            “Stubborn? Me? Look who’s talking…” Taecyeon stood up, crossing his arms glaring at me.

            “Know what...we should end this right here! I’m done with you!” I said. I looked around and all of them were shocked when they heard that.

            “You’re done with me? No! I’m done with you! I’m starting to regret to start this whole thing!”

            “Guys…you two should think this through…you can’t make any decision harshly…” Jae Hee was in panic.

            “Hyung…why don’t you just calm down…people make hasty decision when they’re mad.” Chansung tried to ease the atmosphere. I know he’s in panic mode right now. Channie ah…mianhae…this is just an act.

            “Dude, you might regret saying that later.” Khun walked up to Taecyeon.

            “The only thing that he regrets would be dating me.”

            “Noona…” Chansung rubbed my arm.

            “You got that right!” Taecyeon said from across the room.

            “Hyung!

            “Would the two of you stop with this childish fight?! Why don’t you talk this through like a mature adult?” All of us looked at Junho. I never thought he could say that.

Taecyeon and I looked at each other and burst into laughter.

            “What's so funny about that?” Junho were puzzled. All them looked at us.

I walked toward Taecyeon and hugged him.

            “This is fun…” I said.

            “I told you…we got them baby!”

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon, Kim Hyun Jae! Was that all an act?” Jae Hee stood up.

            “Yup…and all of you fell for it! You should’ve seen the look on your faces…it’s priceless.” I couldn’t stop laughing.

            “Noona, it’s not funny…” Chansung pouted his lips. “I really thought you and Taecyeon hyung still fighting.”

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon….you are so dead!” Khun walked towards Taecyeon and had him into a headlock. “Boys, help me here!”

All the guys surrounded him and start tickling him.

            “Ok, ok…I was wrong! Stop this! Baby, save me!”

            “Let him go…” I tried to pull the boys away but failed.

            “Noona, stay out of this or you’ll get the same punishment like him.” Chansung glared at me.

            “Baby, I tried…sorry…”

            “Yaa…I was wrong! Stop! I can’t take this anymore!” Taecyeon tried to get away but when five boys surrounding him, his efforts are useless.

After a moment of revenge between the boys, we decided to call for a food delivery since I’m too lazy to cook.

            “Junsu ya…let’s go to the library tomorrow, I need to return some books.” Taecyeon said.

            “Sure…just don’t cancel it like the last time.” Junsu said.

            “Huh? I thought you’re the one who decided to bail out. And by the way, did you invite Soo Yeon?”

            “Yeah…she heard we’re going to library and she wanted to tag along. I can’t say no since she’s quite good in Math.” Khun said.

            “But she called telling us that you two decided to go somewhere else when Khun and I are already on the way there.”

            “No, I didn’t…I arrived and she told me you guys can’t make it to the study session ‘cos something came up.”

            “Hold up…both of you thought Taecyeon cancelled the study session…and Taecyeon thought the both of you stood him up.” Jae Hee frowned.

            “Jagiya, what are you thinking?” Wooyoung asked.

            “There’s only one explanation to this…” Jae Hee smiled.

            “What is it?” Jae Hee looked at me.

            “Soo Yeon planned all this…she called Junsu to cancel the whole thing so that she can be alone with Taec.”

            “But…why?” Taecyeon scratched his head.

            “She liked you, idiot! Can’t you see? She even called Chansung today asking your whereabouts.”

            “Really? We met her at the carnival near Han River…she said Taecyeon texted her telling her to meet him there.” I said.

            “See? It was all her game. I tell you…she’s one cunning .”

            “Jagiya…you’re the best!” Wooyoung hugged Jae Hee.

            “I know…that’s why I didn’t quite like her when I first met her. That fight between Hyun Jae and her at the gym the other day was her fault.”

            “I can’t believe she could be that cunning. She always so polite, nice sweet and stuff but it’s all an act.” Junho said. There was a sad tone in his voice.

            “There’s a lot of other girls out there…nicer than her…you’ll meet one sooner or later.” Junsu said while rubbing Junho’s shoulder.

Sorry for the late update...please don't be mad at me...and PLEASE don't click that unsubscribe button! This fic would meet the end after 5 or 6 chapter...but don't worry, I've got another story lined up next. Stay tuned!!! Comments are most welcome!