The End of Us? I Hope Not…

I'm Your Man!!!

 

In the changing room, it’s just Jae Hee and I was left since the others have gone back to their class.

            “You’re here…how did it goes with Taec?” Jae Hee asked.

            “I think this is the beginning of our end.” I couldn’t held my tears any longer and I end up crying while hugging Jae Hee.

            “What do you mean?”

            “I just know it…Jae Hee ah…ottoekae?”

            “You can’t say it’s over until it’s over…I’m sure this just a minor speed bump between the two of you. Things will get better. Trust me.” I’m so grateful to have such a wonderful best friend like Jae Hee.

After a good crying session with Jae Hee, I decided to ditch the next class and have alone ‘me’ time at my usual spot.

            “Call me if you need anything ok?” Jae Hee said.

            “Okay…”

Up on the rooftop…

This place has always had the ability to make me calm and peaceful. I was looking down the building when I heard the door opened. I turned around and saw Joon.

            “What are you doing here?” the both of us asked at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

            “I thought I was the only that ditch class today.” he said walking up to me.

            “I’m not in the mood for Art…what about you?”

            “History bores me to death…it doesn’t kill if I skip a chapter or two today.”

            “It feels nice up here isn’t it?” I said spreading my arms wide open and inhaled the cool breeze.

            “Yeah…” he stood next to me. “Can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…”

            “You’ve been crying aren’t you?” he said staring straight at my face.

            “No I’m not…” I said looking away.

            “You know you can’t fool me.”

            “Is it that obvious?”

            ‘It’s all my fault…if only I didn’t call you that night.” He let out a long sigh. “I’m such an idiot!”

            “Don’t worry about it…it’s all in the past.” I sat on the old couch. “Now, I just want to rest and clear my mind.” I closed my eyes.

Joon POV

I’m so sorry Hyun Jae ah…I shouldn’t make that stupid phone call. Looking at you like this hurts me. If only I could turn back time.

End of POV

I end up falling asleep the whole period and I woke up I saw Joon sitting next to me with my head on his shoulder.

            “You’re awake?” he said looking at me.

            “Yeah…thanks for lending me your shoulder. It was comfortable.”

            “No problem…” This is the least I could do after the mess I made.“Feel better?”

            “A bit…” then a rumbling sound came from my stomach.

            “I guess it’s time to get that empty space filled.” He smiled. “Let’s go have lunch.”

In the cafeteria…

Joon and I were enjoying our lunch when Chansung came running to our table.

            “Noona, are you ok? You’re not hurt are you?” he pulled me up from my seat and spun me around checking every inch of my body.

            “Channie ah…what’s wrong? I’m fine…”

            “I heard from Jae Hee noona that you got into o fight with Soo Yeon noona during PE.”

            “I’m okay…don’t worry.”

            “Jae Hee noona told me about everything. I can’t believe she would do that. She looked nice but there’s some evil inside.”

            “That’s why never judge a book by its cover.”

            “This is your first time getting into a fight…too bad I don’t hit girls. But I know someone who does…” he took out his phone and dialled a number. I quickly snatched his phone and put it away.

            “Don’t waste your time on a like her…I can defend myself if she ever mess with me again.”

            “I know my noona is strong…” he hugged me.

            “Where is the rest?”

            “I guess they’re falling behind… I ran as fast as I could when I heard the news.”

            “Yaa Hwang Chansung! I didn’t know you could run that fast.” Junho said from behind. Khun, Junsu, Jae Hee and Wooyoung are walking towards our table. Looks like Taecyeon are not joining us today…again.

The last bell just rang and it’s time to go home.

            “Hyun Jae ah…don’t think about it too much…I’m sure you and Taec will make up soon.”

            “Wish me luck on that.”

            “Jagiya, ready to go?” Wooyoung come standing at the door.

            “Yeah…I’ll call you tonight. Later…” Jae Hee said walking towards Wooyoung. “Let’s go.”

            “Annyeong noona!” he waved his hands at me.

I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus when I noticed someone sat next to me. I looked and it was Taecyeon.

            “Hey…” he said moving closer to me.

            “Hey…why didn’t you come down for lunch today?” Taecyeon is not the type that would miss his lunch, even if there’s war going on.

            “Soo Yeon asked me to stay with her at the doctor’s office.”

            “Why? She’s too scared it will be ghost in there?” my ears stings everytime I heard that ’s name.

            “She’s not used to be alone…”

            “It’s not like the school doctor isn’t there.”

Then…

            “Taecyeon ah…” I know that voice. I looked and my guess was right. It’s none other than Soo Yeon.

            “You’re here…”

            “Thank you for staying with me today…” she looked at me and sat next to Taecyeon.

            “No problems…are you okay now?”

            “I’m fine…just a little dizzy. Hyun Jae ah…you’re here. About what happened in the gym today…I’m sorry. I really do.”

            “Whatever…where is that god damn bus?” I can’t stay here any longer. Seeing that fake face makes me wanna throw up. “I’m taking the subway…”

            “Let’s go…I’ll take you home.”

As Taecyeon got up, I saw Soo Yeon grabbed his arm.

            “Can you stay with me until my dad gets here? My head still spinning…” she said.

For god’s sake, how long did the headache would last anyway? It’s been hours since our cat fight and the side effect still going on? I looked at Taecyeon I saw he was hesitating to leave with me.

            “Stay then…you don’t have to. I can get home on my own.” After a few steps, Taecyeon stopped me.

            “Baby look…let’s talk about this later ok?”

            “What’s left to talk about? I’ve been trying to talk to you for two days but what did you do? You just ignored me…all my calls, texts. I begin to wonder, did I just commit a major sin for you to treat me that way?” I let out everything that I’ve kept inside me.

            “I know but I’m just mad…you choose Joon over me.”

            “How many times I have to tell you? Joon is just a friend! F.R.I.E.N.D! Not more than that.”

            “Taecyeon ah…” Aishh…that calling him again.

            “Just go to her…I’m leaving!” I walked away.

Soo Yeon POV

I saw Taecyeon just stood there watching Hyun Jae walking away. Another fight between them. This will add the tension and eventually they will break up. My plan is going smoothly. I can’t wait ‘til the day Taecyeon will be mine.

End Of POV

Taecyeon POV

            “She’s gone?” Soo Yeon said as I went back to the bus stop.

            “Yeah…I just need to give her some space.”

            “It’s all my fault…I shouldn’t take part in the game.”

            “Things happened…” I said looking at the pavement.

I kept thinking what Hyun Jae said just now. She wanted to mend the problem between us but I’m only making it worst. What if this thing got bigger and tearing her apart from me? And Joon could use this to get her. I absolutely don’t want that to happen.

            “Hey, my dad will be here any minute now, you wanna ride home?

            “No thanks…I have to leave now...”

            “Where are you going?” Soo Yeon held my hands.

            “Making things right again. I gotta go.”I said and ran towards the subway.

I ran with all my strength but and when I arrived at the station I saw Hyun Jae already walking into the train. I tried to get on it but the door closed before I could. I saw Hyun Jae wiping her eyes with the back of her palm as she leaned against the door. Was she crying all the way here? That’s the last thing I want to do…to make her cry.

End of POV

I've just lost a subscriber *cries*...TT TT...I hope you guys will stay with me until the end of my fic. Here's an update for y'all...please tell me what you think of this chapter...