Hanging Out At Myungdong With Joon and...Taec?

I'm Your Man!!!

It was Sunday and I’m at home watching TV alone in the living room. Min Woo is in his room passed out from working late last night, Dong Wan oppa went out with his friends and Rae Won is busy preparing for his upcoming college musical stage.

There’s a knock on the door and when I opened it, Joon was standing there with a big smile on his face.

            “Come in.”

            “You’re alone?” we sat on the couch together.

            “Not really...my brothers are in their room, busy with their own stuff.”

            “Let’s go out...you promised to show me around.”

            “Sure, but let me get change first.”

Half an hour later, we arrived in Myungdong.

            “Welcome to Myungdong. One of the famous spot in Seoul.” We were standing at the square in front of a tall building.

            “Just like what I saw on TV. So, what we do first?” he looked at me.

            “Hmm...Let’s go to the best ice cream place in town.”

We went for ice cream at my favourite place. It was crowded there that Joon decided that we just buy the ice cream and eat it while we were walking around. Joon is a like child in a candy store...he would go into every store just to check out the stuff. I would wonder how it will be if I went out with Taecyeon...what will the picture would be like...what am I doing? I’m suppose to get rid of him but he kept coming into my head.

            “So, why did you move here anyway?” I was still wondering why Joon would move to Seoul on his own while his family is still in Canada.

 

            “I wanted a change...I’m a Korean but I never set foot in the country...plus, I wanted to get closer to you...” he looked at me.

            “But still...you don’t have to move here...you can always visit me during school break...” I’m worried that he’s here alone away from the family. I know how it is like living without your parents near you but at least I got my brothers with me but he’s here by himself.

            “So, you don’t like I move here?” he asked.

            “No...it’s just that I’m worried about you being here alone...no family or someone close...”

            “Hey, I still got you...besides, I decided to further my studies here after high school so it’s my first step to familiarise myself with Seoul for the future.” He put his arm around my shoulder. “Don’t worry, I’m a big boy...I can take care of myself... I can always call you if I need anything right?”

            “Yeah...that’s what friends are for.”

We stopped at a street vendor selling variety of accessories.

            “Help me pick something for my sister. She likes something simple and pink.” He looked at some hairpins.

            “What about this charm bracelet? I think she will like this.”

            “I’ll trust your instinct but if doesn’t like it I’ll say it’s your fault.”

            “Yaa...”

            “I’m just kidding...” he took the bracelet from me and gave it to the ajumma.

            “You’re lucky to have such a good looking boyfriend.” The ajumma said while wrapping the bracelet.

            “He’s not my boy...”

            “My girlfriend is cute isn’t she?” Joon pinched my cheek.

            “Then get something nice for her...”

It’s almost afternoon and we decided to stopped for lunch. I took him to the cafe owned by one of Min Woo’s friends. The food there was great and the best thing is I always get discounts.

            “Hyun Jae ah...it’s been a while since you came here.” Hyori unni is Min Woo’s classmate when they’re in college.

            “I’ve been busy lately.”

            “Who’s this? Your new boyfriend?” Hyori unni looked at Joon who’s standing behind me.

            “He’s just a friend...”

While eating Joon took out small box out from his pocket and give it to me. When I opened it, there’s a silver necklace with dragonfly shaped pendant on it.

            “It’s my early birthday present for you.”

            “It’s beautiful...thank you...” he helped me wear it and I could see many eyes were on us the moment he did that.

From afar, there was a pair of eyes looking at Hyun Jae and Joon with burning sense of jealousy.

 

TaecyeonPOV

I was at home enjoying some quality alone time when my sister asked me to go shopping with her.

            “I’ll buy you that pair of jeans that you always wanted.” Tae Soon casted her bait and I fall for it.

We’ve been in Myungdong for about an hour but both of my hands were about to ripped apart carrying Tae Soon’s shopping bags. I wonder if this is her type of therapy or something.

            “Noona, can we stop now? We’ve been to every single shop here. What else you want to buy?” I sat at a bench by the roadside. My feet hurt, my hands even my head were hurting. I wonder what this fascination with women and shopping anyway? Did Hyun Jae love shopping too? If she doesn’t then it’s a major relieve for me but she does, this is like a practise.

            “I still need something new to wear to work. Three more stores and I’ll take you for lunch. Ok dongsaeng ah?”  She tapped my head gently. I would’ve left her alone here if she wasn’t my sister. After another hour of agonising shopping spree, we went for lunch.  

            We were eating when I saw a familiar figure walked into the cafe...it was Hyun Jae...and that new guy. What are they doing here? His arms were around her shoulder and she looked happy.

            “Taec ah, isn’t that your friend Hyun Jae? I can’t believe she got such a hottie boyfriend.” Tae Soon words were almost like a dart aiming straight to my head.

            “He’s not her boyfriend...they’re just friends.” I can’t take my eyes off them.

            “I don’t think so...see how he put on her necklace? That show he really liked her...Lucky girl...”

 Hyun Jae looked so happy when she got that necklace... her face is beaming with smiles. I was hungry but my appetite vanished in an instant. It should’ve been me instead of that new guy.

            “You’re not eating?” Tae Soon looked at my full plate.

            “I don’t feel like eating anymore...” I was ‘full’ from watching Hyun Jae and the new guy’s love scenes.

            “Well, this is first...you never rejected food before.”

We went out shopping again after lunch but my head was still thinking about Hyun Jae. Does she liked him? Are they on a date or something? She looked so happy with him.

End of POV

I got 16 subscribers!!!! Yayyyy!!!!! your comments really make my day!!!! luv y'all!!!