Just The Two Of Us Part 2

I'm Your Man!!!

 

I walked out from the bathroom (in reality this time around) and saw Taecyeon already dressed up. Thank god…

            “What took you so long? I’m dying from hunger here…” he said rubbing his stomach.

            “I’m done…let’s go.”

The old woman greeted us with a table full of food in the dining room. Other guest already had their dinner and we’re the last one to arrived.

            “I’m sorry about earlier…I didn’t mean to…,” she said placing two bowls of rice in front of us.

            “It’s ok omoni…this look delicious…” I said admiring the food, she had prepared. If Chansung was here all of this will be gone in a flash.

            “Make yourself at home…aigoo…such a cute couple.”

We looked at each other and smiled.

            “Omoni…is there anywhere we can go around here tonight?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Um…there’s night market near the pier few kilometres from here…”

            “Night market? Sounds fun…”

Following the direction given by the old woman, we arrived at Chunggeom night market riding the ATV we rented earlier.

            “Yaa…daebak!” we both said in unison.

There’s a lot of mouth watering food sold in this night market. The two of us are full from tasting the samples given by the merchant.

            “I think we should buy this for the boys…” Taecyeon said as we’re looking at various pickled vegetables at a store.

            “This place is like a heaven for big eaters like them…” I just could imagine if the other five were here.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo omoni…can we get some of that pickled radish, cucumber and mustard leaves?”

            “Are you two new here?” the ajumma asked, as her hands were busy packing up our orders.

            “Yeah…we’re here on vacation…” my eyes are wondering to other stuff displayed in front of her store.

            “Honeymoon perhaps?” she said with a smile.

            “Yeah…” Taecyeon hold my hands. “Ajumma, my wife is cute isn’t she?”

            “Aigooo….very cute indeed. Since you’re the first customer I’ll give you some of my specialty…seasoned sweet peas.”

            “Kamsahamnida omoni…”

We walked around the market looking and buying different stuff for the ones back home. This is a fun place to be…the ajummas here are super nice and lively. I wonder if this is the real honeymoon feel for newlyweds.

            “So, where’s next?” Taecyeon said as he was fixing my helmet.

            “Um…I heard one of the ajumma said about Gwangmun Beach…” I took out the small map I had in my bag. “Um…let see…it’s right here…”

            “Let’s go then…”

After some wrong turn and going to the wrong road, we finally reached the beach. Many couples were there sitting together enjoying each other’s company and the night sea wind. Facing the great Hwangbo Bridge, the view is awesome. We managed to get an empty bench not far from the kids’ playground.

            “Baby, can asked you something?’ I said looking at him.

            “Sure…”

            “What would you do if one day you wake up and I’m not here with you?’

            “What are you talking about?” he frowned.

            “I’m just asking…what would you do?”

            “I’ll do nothing…I just sit around looking for other girls…” he said with a giggle.

            “Really? That’s good to hear…at least I know you’re not sad…”

            “Wait a minute…you’re not mad I said that?”

            “Why would I be mad? You deserved to be happy with or without me…” I got up and walked towards the shore.

            “Baby wait up…I was just kidding…” he came running to me.

I keep walking until I reach the edge of the shore. Tossing my shoes away, I dipped my feet into the cold water.

            “Baby, I was just kidding…” he held my hands. “Don’t be mad…”

            “I’m not mad…in fact, I was relieved.”

            “Hold up…you’re not planning on leaving me alone here and went back to Seoul on your own are you?”

            “Of course not…”I pulled the string of his hoodies slowly towards me and kissed him on the lips. I will leave when the time come so that you can go achieve your dream. The tears I tried to hold for quite some time fall with the kiss.

            “Baby, are you crying?”

            “No…” I turned around and quickly wiped off the tears before he could see it. “It’s just something get into my eyes…it’s all gone now.”

            “Are you sure? Let me see…”

            “It’s okay…yaa, I’m gonna kiss you again if you could catch me…” I said running away from him.

Taecyeon POV

I swear I felt droplets of water on my skin the moment Hyun Jae kissed me. Was she crying? Why would she be crying at time like these? Something is not right.

            “It’s okay…yaa, I’m gonna kiss you again if you could catch me…” she said running away.

            “I’m gonna get you!” maybe she was touched by all these. Within a few steps, she was in my arms again.”See, I’ve told you…you can’t get away from me.”

End of POV

It’s almost midnight and I’m still wide awake. I turned to Taecyeon who’s lying next to me and he probably in the dreamland right now. I can’t believe I’m sharing a bed with a guy. If only my brothers knew about this…Taecyeon will be in deep trouble with them.

I leaned closer and took a good look at him. How can a person be so perfect even in his sleep?

Those thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, pointed nose and those y delicious lips that makes me wanna bite into it over and over again. I was caressing his cheek when suddenly he opened his eyes.

            “I know you can’t take off your eyes off me…” he smiled.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping right now?”

            “I could ask you the same question.” He lay on his side. He slides his arm under my neck and pulls me into his embrace with my back against his chest.

            “I can’t sleep…”

            “Why?”

            “I dunno…”

            “Does something bothering you? You looked different ever since we’re at the beach.”

            “I was just thinking…”

            “About what?”

            “Nothing…just random thing…Taecyeon ah…” I rolled over facing him.

            “Mmm…” he looked at me and our eyes met.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It was much more intense than what I had in my imagination earlier. His tongue wondered exploring every crook and corner of my mouth. We finally broke the kiss to get some air. Biting his lips gently, I make my way to his neck…god, I feel such like a Dracula right now. His breathing got faster with my every move. My hands are roaming everywhere on his chest.

             “Baby, are sure you want to do this?” we sat up and he was panting heavily.

              “Don’t you want me?”

              “I do…but I don’t want you to feel pressured or anything…I can wait…besides, the bed is quite hard…I don’t want to hurt you.”

            “Trust me, you’re not…this is the perfect time…” my hands make their way under his shirt feeling every inch of his rock hard abs. He was shocked seeing me initiate the first move.

            “You’re in big trouble now…you just even more.” He pushed me back on the bed work his magic on me. His actions are full of courteous, gentleness and a hint of beastly charm. Let just say, that night I witnessed the different side of Taecyeon that I believe no one had seen before. This trip was indeed a trip to remember for the both of us.

The next day…

I woke up that morning with Taecyeon’s arm over my body. What happened last night probably the greatest moments I had with him so far. I turned and watched Taecyeon peaceful sleeping face. I looked around and saw our clothes scattered on the floor. What a night we had…

I looked under the sheets and I was . I pushed Taecyeon’s arm aside slowly so he wouldn’t wake up. I was about to get up to get my clothes when…

              “Where do you think you’re going?” Taecyeon pulled me next to him.

              “I need to fix us some breakfast…”

              “That can wait…let’s just stay in bed…” he put his head on my stomach.

              “Baby, please…” I heard grumbling sound coming from him. “See that? Your tummy needs to be filled up as soon as you wake up.”

            “Fine…”

            “Now, would you look away please? I have to change…”

            “Baby, are you still shy in front of me after what we’ve had last night? How many times we’ve did it anyway? Five…six…” I saw a cheeky grin on his face.

            “Yaa…Ok Taecyeon!” I’m blushing like crazy over the thought of what happened.

            “What? It’s true…baby, don’t be shy around me…I’ve seen all of you…” he chuckled.

UPDATE!!!!!! Happy reading everyone!!!

Sorry if there's not much scenes in there...><

I'm just not that good writing stuff...

Anyway...don't forget to leave a comment!