I’m Your Man

I'm Your Man!!!

The next day…

I decide to take the day off from work to meet Chansung. It will be just the two of us touring the city together. It would be nice if Jae Hee were here too. But I guess it’s better to have at least one than nothing at all.

I was sitting on the bench facing Lake Ontario waiting for Chansung. Being here reminded me the time I spent with Taecyeon at Han River together. Seems like everything I did reminded me of him.

The clock is ticking but Chansung was nowhere in sight. Did he got lost coming here? Then suddenly someone cover my eyes from the back.

            “Who is it?” I asked but there’s no answer. “Channie ah…” by the feel of the hands I’m sure it was a guy standing behind me.

I could smell the perfume coming from that guy. I think I’ve smell this fragrance before…but where? The guy let go of his hands and when I turned my head around…

            “You’re waiting for Chansung right? He couldn’t make it though…I send him to play somewhere else.” It’s Taecyeon!

I rubbed my eyes a few times thinking it was just a dream but somehow he just stood there looking at me. He sat next to me.

            “It’s me…you’re not dreaming…” he said and pinched my cheeks. It hurts…so this must be reality.

            “What…what are you…how…when…” I can’t even speak clearly.

            “I came here with Chansung…how? By plane of course…when? Three days ago…” he said with a smile. “Surprised?”

            “Umm…yeah…”

There’s long awkward moment between us that day. For 15 minutes we just sat on the bench without saying a word. I secretly glanced at him and he looked the same…he still able to make my heart beating fast.

            “Still can’t take your eyes off me don’t you?” he said.

            “No…” I looked the other way.

            “I know you’re looking at me…”

            “What if I do? Is that a crime?” I wish I could just pull him over and give him a hug.

            “Of course not…so, how have you been doing?” he asked without even looking at me.

            “I’m…doing well actually…” what am I supposed to say to him? Aishh!

            “Don’t you wanna what happened to me for the last two months? How miserable I was to know that you actually left me just so that I could get that interview…” he said. Here come the deadly stares again…

            “Umm…I …”

            “I haven’t finish…did you ever think that I actually have a say in this relationship? This is not just about you.”

            “Taecyeon ah…”

            “Shhh…listen! You’ll talk when I finish! I was like a mad man running looking for you at the airport…Junsu and Khun had to drag me home because I was waiting for you at the lobby…thinking that you would actually turned around.”

I didn’t know that what I’ve done actually putting him in misery.

            “Now you can talk…”

            “Taecyeon ah…I’m sorry…” that’s all I could say. “I didn’t mean to hurt you in any way.”

            “Well you did…but it’s all in the pass right now…I’ve moved on…I bet you do too…our couple ring…you’re not wearing it anymore.”

I looked at my ring finger.

            “Well, you too…” his ring was not where it supposed to be. He really means it when he says he moved on. I guess this the end of us after all. The hopes I have for us to be together again were off the drain.

            “I heard that you worked in a café now…”

            “Yeah…Chansung told you?”

            “Yea…”

            “How’s Seoul University? I bet you’re having fun attending class there.”

            “Actually, I’m going to Anyang Art College now…with Khun and Junsu…it’s a lot of fun there compared to SU.”

            “You did? Good for you then…well, I have to go now…I bet this is the last time I would be seeing you…” I get up and extend my arm out for a handshake.

            “Yeah…” he reached my hand and his soft touch sends tingles up my nerves.

            “Have a good life Taecyeon ah…” I said and walked away. My eyes welled up with tears.

After a few metres away, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders.

            “You’re such a cruel girl!” Taecyeon whispered to my ears.

            “Taecyeon?”

            “Who else could it be? I can’t believe that you would leave me again after 2000 miles journey I had to be here.” he spun me around. “Didn’t I mean anything to you?”

            “I thought you don’t want me anymore…” I said while crying. He cupped my face, lifting it slightly to meet his eyes.

            “Silly girl…if I don’t want you, I wouldn’t be here…I’ve told you before no matter how hard you run from me, I will get to you…where ever you might hide, I will find you…because I’m your man.” He wiped off my tears with his two thumbs.

            “You don’t hate me?”

            “I tried to but my love for you doesn’t let me to…about the couple ring…I got it here…” he pulled out his necklace with the ring as its pendant. “Don’t tell me that you’ve thrown away yours.”

            “How did you know I’ve thrown it away?”

            “You did? I’ve spent my whole part time pay to get you that ring…” his eyes widened.

            “Just kidding…” I pulled out my necklace. The ring was the pendant.

            “I guess we have the same mind after all…” he kissed me.

The moment our lips met, I felt like fireworks began to explode. All the memories we had together appeared like a movie in my head.

            “Don’t you ever think about leaving me again…got that?”

            “Is that a threat?”

            “Yup…you’ll be in serious trouble if you ever pull this kind of stunts ever again!” he pinched my both of my cheeks.

            “Yes sir!”

We’re about to kiss when suddenly…

            “Noona! Hyung! Now you two have met again, can we go get something to eat now? My stomach can’t hold it any longer…it needs to be filled!” Chansung yelled from across the street.

            “Why do we always get interrupted during crucial moments?” he lets out a huge sigh.

            “That’s what you get if you bring Chansung along on a trip baby…”

            “He’s so dead when we get back to the hotel…"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally...a happy ending...(if it was a sad ending all of you would hunt me down for sure..kekekeke >_<)

My biggest gratitude to all of my loyal readers (silent readers too) and subscribers. All the comments you guys wrote is the thing that give me the strength to finish my first ever fanfic.

Special thanks to my best friend (more like a sister)  in this whole wide world UNNIEST for being my best friend...

(this feels like an award acceptance speech)