Channie ah…

I'm Your Man!!!

 

 At school…last period…

Taecyeon POV

The time I hate just the most has arrived. I was waiting for Soo Yeon in the music room for almost half an hour. If it’s not for my class reputation, I wouldn’t do this duet with her.

            “Sorry I’m late…I had to go to the hall to settle our set.”

            “Can we get this done and over with right now? I had other things to do.” I went to the piano.

            “Do you hate doing this with me that much?” she said standing at the door.

            “I just want it to end early…I have things to do with Hyun Jae…”

            “Yeah…spend the last few days you had with her wisely…”

            “What did you say?” I knew she said something.

            “Nothing…let’s start.”

Four days to go before the festival and when this practise end, I will be free to spend some time with Hyun Jae and the boys.

End of POV

            “Can’t you reconsider your decision? I mean breaking up with Taecyeon and leaving to Canada…” Jae Hee asked. We were sitting at the bench outside the main hall.

            “I had to…it’s part of the deal…don’t worry, I’ll be fine…it’s the first time I’m going to be apart with Taecyeon.” I remember our last big fight and those two weeks of separation is hard. I wonder how I’m going get through it again.

            “So, when will you be leaving?”

            “This Saturday…with Joon. He’s going back home so Min Woo decided that we could go together…so he wouldn’t be so worried if Joon’s with me.”

            “So you’re not gonna be attending the festival?”

            “I will but just for a while...”

            “You will come back right?” Jae Hee leaned her head on my shoulder.

            “Of course…I will be back when the right time come.”

            “Just don’t forget me…”

            “I won’t…you’re my best friend forever. I need a favour from you.”

            “Sure…”

            “Don’t tell anyone…”

            “Does that include me too?” We turned around and saw Chansung standing behind us.

            “Channie ah…” I got up and went towards him.

            “Noona, you’re leaving?”

            “You heard?” I held his arm.

            “I heard everything…about you breaking up with Taecyeon hyung…and leaving…” Chansung pulled his arm away. “I’m telling this to him…”

            “Channie ah…listen to me…I had to do this for his own good…for his future…”

            “What do you mean?”

            “I had to leave so he can go to Seoul U…”

            “That is ridiculous noona…he’s getting enrol there had nothing to do with you breaking up with him and leaving the country.”

            “Let just tell him everything…” Jae Hee pulled Chansung to the bench.

After a while…

            “So that’s how his name got back on the list…now, it’s my turn to do my part of the deal.” Chansung looked at me with an expression that is hard to explain.

            “But if that is burned the deal is off right? Then you don’t have to leave. I’m gonna do really bad thing to that ing .” He got up but I pulled him back down.

            “Don’t do anything stupid Channie ah…you might regret it later…”

            “But noona…”

            “Listen, this is the only way for Taecyeon to be able to achieve his dream.”

            “Noona…” he hugged me. “I wish I could do something…”

            “You can…don’t tell him anything…”

            “I can’t believe you would do this…noona, who’s gonna cook for me now?” he broke off the hug.

            “Yaa…is that all you cared about?” I ruffled his hair.

            “I’m kidding…”

3 chapters update!!! wooohooooo!!!!!!!! just to make up to all my lovely readers for patiently waiting for my update! happy reading and don't forget to leave your comments!!!!

p/s : chapter 46 is dedecated to all channies fans out there...