Our First....

I'm Your Man!!!

It was Saturday and I was alone in the kitchen making breakfast. As I was busy setting the table my brothers came in.

            “Well, well...look what do we have here...” Rae Won sat at the table.

            “What’s the special occasion? Your birthday is still a month away...” Dong Wan gave me a kiss on my forehead.

          “Do I need a reason to cook breakfast for my brothers?”

            “I thought you’ve forgotten about us since you got a boyfriend now...” Rae Won make a sad puppy face.

            “Having a boyfriend doesn’t mean that I have to ignore all of you...you guys are the only brothers I have in this world...”

            “How are you and that Taecyeon kid? Is he nice you?”

            “Did he do anything inappropriate to you?” my brothers never gonna change. They still saw me as a little girl that always needs their protection.

            “Don’t worry oppa...he’s ok... I wouldn’t date him if he’s bad...now, enough of the talking...let’s eat before the food got cold.”

It’s about 5 o’clock in the evening and I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone rings... I looked at the screen and Taecyeon’s number appeared.

            “Hello...” I barely could open my eyes.

            “Are you sleeping?”

            “I’m about to...what’s up?”

            “Look outside your window.”

            “Why?”

            “Just do it...”

I walked to my window and when I looked, Taecyeon was standing outside of my house waving his hands.

            “What are you doing here? I thought you’re at a family meeting with your sister in Suwon.”

            “I did...but it’s too boring there... I’m not that close with my cousins so I thought since I have a girlfriend now...that’s you by the way...I should spend more time with her than a bunch of people I don’t know.”

            “You left Tae Soon unnie alone there?”

            “Her boyfriend was there with her...so, you wanna go out?”

            “Umm...sure. Give me ten minutes.”

            “Hurry up...”

There goes my daytime beauty sleep. I quickly head to the bathroom, wash my face, and get dressed up.

            “Hyun Jae ah...ready to wash the car?” Min Woo said as I walked down the stairs.

            “Sorry oppa, not today...got a date! Annyong!” I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and went straight to the door.

            “Date? Yaa...you’ve promised...”

            “Sorry oppa...I’ll make it up to you...”

            “Don’t get back too late...”

            “Ok...later!” I walked out.

Rae Won came out from the kitchen.

            “Where is she going?”

            “Date...”

            “So, the car washing session got cancelled?”

            “Nope...you gonna help me.” Min woo gave a bucket to Rae Won.

Outside...

“Let’s go...” I said as I reached outside.

“You’re right on time... I thought girls needs at least half an hour to get ready.”

“Well...I’m not like any other girls.” He reached my hands and we walked to the subway.

            “I got a place that I have to show you.”

We arrived at small cozy restaurant in Gangnam. The interior looks so warm and friendly.

            “Hyung...” a guy turned around and makes his way towards us.

            “Oh...Taecyeon ah...” he hugged him. “What brings you here?”

            “I just missed your food so much.” Taecyeon must be a regular here.

            “Who’s this?” the guy looked at me.

            “This is Hyun Jae...”

            “Ohhh...the girl that you told me about...it’s great to finally meet you.” He smiled.

            “Hyun Jae ah...this is Mong hyung...owner of this place...”

            “This kid used to worked here just so he can eat my food for free.” Mong oppa tapped Taecyeon’s shoulder.

            “Who told you to be such a good cook?”

            “Have a seat...I’ll send someone to your table.”

As Taecyeon said, the food here was great. The flavour matched and the taste is just right.

            “Why are you looking at me like that?” Taecyeon’s ears have gone red. I noticed that his ears would turn a deeper shade of red when he’s shy, embarrassed or when he’s angry.

            “Nothing...it’s just that I like a guy who eats well. Not picky about their food.”

            “Like me?”

            “Yeah...just like Chansung and rest of the gang. You guys eat really well.”

            “What can I say? We love to eat.”

Then, Taecyeon’s phone rings.

            “Hold on...hello...noona... I’m with Hyun Jae right now...you’re spending the night at Hoyoung hyung’s place?...ok...I know...Bye!” he hung up.

            “Tae Soon unnie?”

            “Yup...I’ll have the whole house to myself tonight. Wanna spend the night with me?” the devilish smile is unleashed. If only I could...

            “Sure...but my brother’s will be with us. I’m on if that’s ok with you.”

            “Your brothers will kill me definitely...”

            “That’s right.”

It’s almost 9pm when we arrived at my house.

            “We’re here...” he said.

            “Yeah...I had fun.”

            “Me too...umm...I’ll see you at school tomorrow...bye.” Taecyeon turned around and walked away.

It’s that it? No nothing? Should I make the first move? But I’m the girl...shouldn’t he? I saw him walking away... I guess not today. I was opening the gate when I heard Taecyeon calling me name. I turned around and unexpectedly he cupped my cheek and with no warning, he kissed my lips.

He finally did it. My body went into static mode and I was just standing there doing nothing. His lips felt so soft and when he broke the kiss, I felt like there’s a firework in my head and I was in dazed. What just happened? I tried to regain my thought when everything went pitch black.

Taecyeon POV

We’ve arrived at her house and I was fighting with myself whether I should kiss her tonight or not. I was walking down the street when I decided to go back. That’s it...I’m gonna do it! There probably won’t be time like this anymore and it’s a chance that I couldn’t miss. I walked back to her.

            “Hyun Jae ah...” I called her name and when she turned around, I cupped her cheek and pressed my lips on hers. Did I do it right? What the heck...just go with the flow. I could feel my ears going red right now. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She just stood there without any expression on her face. Is she mad? Did I go overboard?

            “Good night.” After a few steps away, I heard a thump. I turned around and Hyun Jae was lying on the ground.

            “Hyun Jae ah!” my heart almost stopped seeing her unconscious. “Hyun Jae ah...wake up!...wake up!” I tapped her cheek a few times but there’s no response. Someone opened the gate and it was Hyun Jae’s brother Rae Won.

            “Oh my god! What happened?”

            “I dunno... one time she’s fine and next thing I know she suddenly fainted.”

            “Hyung!!! Come out now!”

End of POV