Aigooo...This Is Embarrassing...

I'm Your Man!!!

“Where am I? What happened?” everything was blurry to me.

            “You fainted. We’re at the hospital now.” I opened my eyes and everything was white. Where am I? What happened? The last thing I remembered I went on a date with Taecyeon and when we got home, he kissed me. Wait a minute...he kissed me? I got up and saw Taecyeon.

            “You’re awake... are you ok?” he hugged me.

 

            “Hospital?” and it finally coming back to me. We kissed and then everything went black. Aigoo...I fainted after my first kiss. I’m sure Jae Hee gonna laugh her off when she heard about this. This is a major embarrassment. I looked at Taecyeon and he was smiling.

I lay down on the bed and covered my face with the bed sheet. Why would I faint? Nothing could be worse than this. No one fainted after his or her first kiss and yet I did.

            “Hyun Jae ah...” Taecyeon pulled away the sheet.

            “No...This is embarrassing...” I wish I could bury my head in the ground like ostrich does.

            “Baby...listen to me...” he called me baby. He pulled the sheet and I got up looking at him.

            “These things happened...not always but it happened to someone else. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” He held my hands.

            “Easy for you to say...you’re not the one who fainted.”

            “I wish it was me...I felt like my heart gonna burst when I kissed you. My legs got wobbly and I couldn’t walk straight.”

My brothers came into the room.

            “Hyun Jae ah...are you ok? What happened?” Dong Wan hugged me.

            “Thank god Taecyeon was there with you...” Rae Won tapped Taecyeon’s shoulder.

            “Oppa, I’m fine...don’t worry.” If only they knew what really happened.

A doctor came.

            “What happened to my sister, doctor? Did she need MRI, CT Scan or X Ray done?” I never saw Min Woo panicking like this. He usually very calm and collected.

            “No...she’s fine...it’s just that she got a little too excited and her body just reacting to this new surroundings. Her vital signs are good after that IV drip is over she can go home.”

            “Doesn’t she have to stay here overnight? Just in case anything happened...” Min Woo asked.

            “Oppa...I don’t want to stay here.”

            “You don’t have to...her condition isn’t that bad. One of you please come with me to fill up some papers.” Long live Dr. Park.

Min Woo and Dong Wan followed the doctor.

            “Oppa, can I have some orange juice?”

            “Sure...Taecyeon, you want anything?” looks like my brothers starting to liked Taecyeon.

            “It’s okay hyung...I’m fine.”

            “I’ll be back in a minute.”

There a long silence between Taecyeon and I when Rae Won left. I can’t believe this actually happening to me. I let out a giggle.

            “What?” Taecyeon asked.

            “I was just thinking...this could be the silliest things that ever happened in my life.”

            “I never thought I could make someone fainted.”

We looked at each other and laughed. Suddenly he got up and sat next to me on the bed.

            “I’ve never been so nervous in my live. Seeing you like that almost gave me a heart attack.” He held my hand.

            “I’m sorry...”our eyes met and he got closer.

            “I’m about to kiss you now...you’re not gonna faint again are you?”

            “Yaa...” before I could finish his lips landed on mine. He cupped my cheek and I felt like everything around me just stopped.


Another update...><.....enjoy!!!!