Ways To Make You Mine

I'm Your Man!!!

 

Soon Yeon POV

It’s Monday and when I arrived at class Taecyeon not yet at his seat. He must be with that big hippo. How annoying!

I was taking out my books when Taecyeon walked in with his friends. He looked at me for a second but he continued chatting with them.

            “Good morning guys…” I said with the sweetest smile on my face.

            “Morning…”Junsu replied without even looking at me.

            “Soo Yeon ah…can I talk to you for a second?” Taecyeon said.

            “Sure…” we went to back of the class. “So, what it is?”

            “I don’t know if you already know this fact or not…but I’m taken. Hyun Jae is my girlfriend now so I hope you didn’t do anything that could make her misunderstand. We’re just friends…not more than that.” He said and went back to his seat.

I was stunned when he said those words. How could he say that to me? I’m way better than that big hippo! Just wait Taecyeon…I will make you mine. If I don’t have you then no one can.

End of POV

I was clearing my desk when Taecyeon came to my seat. Jae Hee already left when Wooyoung came whining about his daily chicken fix. That guy has a serious chicken addiction problem. I wonder how he could eat chicken every day.

            “Hey babe.”

            “Hey…let me clear this up and we’ll head to the cafeteria.” I said.

            “I was thinking if we could have lunch at the field instead.” He showed me a lunch box.

            “That sounds nice…lets go.”

We were walking out from the class when Chansung came.

            “Noona, let’s go for lunch…” he tugged my t-shirt sleeve.

            “Excuse me, Hwang Chansung…sorry to disappoint you but your Hyun Jae noona got a lunch date with me…ALONE!” Taecyeon pulled my hands and walked away.

            “Noona…” Chansung called me.

            “I’m sorry Channie ah…Taecyeon came to me first.”

Cool breeze greeted us when we arrived at the big tree near the field.

            “It felt better with just two of us today…” Taecyeon said and opened the lunch box.

            “Yeah…omo…you cook all of this?” there’s kimbab, egg roll, sausage and even mixed fruits carefully placed in the container.

            “Yeah…I’m sorry if it doesn’t taste as good as your cooking…”

            “I’m sure it’s delicious…” I took a piece of the kimbab and ate it. Then the taste hit me…I felt like I was drown in the sea. This is one salty kimbab! Did a lorry of salt tripped over in here?

            “How is it? How does it taste?” Taecyeon asked blinking his eyes waiting for my answer.

            “It’s…it’s…delicious. One of the best kimbab I’ve ever tasted.” The more I chew the saltier it get so I decided just to swallow it.

            “You don’t look too good. It’s bad isn’t it?”

            “No…it’s delicious…” I took another kimbab and stuffed it in my mouth. I can’t say it taste horrible because he put so much into these…he never made lunch box before…not even for himself. I’m getting high blood pressure before I turn 20 with these kimbab.

Taecyeon took a bite of the kimbab and his face changed. He looked at me and frowned. He stood up and ran towards the washing area a few metres from us. I gulped down the water when he’s not looking over. I need to wash off this salty taste in my mouth.

            “These tastes like sea water! Why didn’t you tell me?” he said while walking back from the washing area.

            “How could I? You’ve put so much effort with the food…I can’t spit it out after what you’ve done.”

            “I should’ve taste it before giving it to you. All of these are ruined…it supposed to be romantic lunch box date but…”

            “I’d never expect you’d do this for me. It’s the thought that count. Next time, let me pack the lunch ok?” I gave him a peck on the lips.

            “You taste salty…” he chuckled.

            “And whose fault was that?” I glared at him.

            “Yeah, yeah…at least we still have the fruit.” He feed me a slice of kiwi. This is great…just the two of us.

From afar, somebody was watching their every move with jealousy aura all over.

Soo Yeon POV

It supposed to be me sitting with Taecyeon there…that lunch box is mine…he should be feeding me. I need to step up my game to win him over that big hippo. I took out my phone and dialled a number.

            “Hello…omma, can I bring home a friend over dinner...he’s a friend that I want to introduce to you and appa. Ok…thank you omma!” I hang up. Let the game begin.

 Lunch is over and I saw Taecyeon at his seat when I walked into the class.

            “Taecyeon ah…can we talk?” I said and sat next to him.

            “Talk about what?”

             “About what you said to me this morning…I just wanna say I’m sorry. I understand if you gonna hate me after this but I really want to be your friend. I’ll do my best to put aside my feeling for you.” I put on my most innocent look hoping that he would fall for it.

            “We can be friends but that’s it…nothing more or less.” He said.

            “Fine…so, to commemorate our friendship…I’m inviting you having dinner at my house tonight…if you don’t have any plan with your girlfriend.” I almost choked with the word ‘girlfriend’.

            “Um…sure. Why not?”

            “Great…I’ll meet you at 7.” First step are done…now, to the next level.

That night…

It’s almost 7.30pm and Taecyeon haven’t showed up yet. Did he go out with that hippo? I hope not. I heard the doorbell rings and when I opened the door, Taecyeon was there. That’s a relief.

            “Sorry I’m late…I had some errand to do.” He said.

            “It’s okay…my mom is still cooking our dinner.”

            “Are you sure it’s okay for me to have dinner with your family? I hope I’m not a burden.”

            “No…friends have dinner together right?” I said and smiled.

End of POV

Taecyeon POV

I step into the living room and it was beautiful. Huge chandeliers hanging above and classic style furniture. I saw her father walking down the stairs towards us.

            “Annyeong haseyo abonim…” I said and bowed.

            “Annyeong haseyo…Taecyeon right?” her father asked while shaking my hands.

            “Yes, I am…”

            “Soo Yeon told me a lot about you…have a seat…”

            “Thank you…she did? I hope it’s not the bad thing.”

We chatted for a while then Soo Yeon mother called saying the dinner is ready. While having dinner…

            “Omonim…this is delicious…” I said and took another bite of the spiced ribs.

            “Really? Then you should come more often here…” her mother, said.

            “How did you know Soo Yeon?” her father asked.

            “I was on my way to school when I saw Soo Yeon got mugged and I helped her to get back her purse.”

            “It’s hard to find decent young men these days…I’m glad Soo Yeon found you.” Mr. Park smiled.

            “So, how long you two been dating?” I almost spit out my food hearing Mrs. Park question. Dating? Soo Yeon and I?

            “I think you got it…”

            “It’s been over a month now…” Soo Yeon cut my word before I could say anything. She grabbed my thigh and shook her head slightly.

            “I hope you look after my daughter well, ok?” her father tapped my shoulder.

            “Yes…abonim.” This is bad.

            “I heard from Soo Yeon that you’re applying for a scholarship into the Seoul University.”

            “Yes…I’m thinking about majoring in music there.”

            “I know some management people in there…maybe I could arrange something for you.”

            “Really?” I can’t believe Mr. Park would do that for me.

            “Great appa…I’m thinking about enrolling there too…” Soo Yeon clapped her hands like a little child.

            “That’s wonderful…campus couple…just like me and your appa.” Mrs. Park said.

After dinner, I volunteered to do the dishes. I was washing some plates when Soo Yeon came.

            “Hey…” she said standing next to me.

            “Why did you tell your parents that we’re dating?”

            “It just came out from my mouth the other day…I wanted to explain everything but I can’t forget the happy look on my mom’s face when she heard that I’ve got a boyfriend. I don’t have the courage to break her heart.” She said sounding almost crying.

            “But this thing cannot go on forever…you have to tell your parents sooner that we’re not dating.”

            “Yes sir! So, my dad agreed to help you with the scholarship…he already made some call as we’re speaking now.”

            “Really? But you had to go through stages of interview before you could get that scholarship.”

            “Don’t worry…my dad got his own way.”

            “I don’t know how I could repay you for doing this.”

            “You could dump your girlfriend and be with me.”

            “What?” the plate that I was washing slipped off from my grip.

            “Kidding…,”she said.

It would be great if Hyun Jae could enrol in SU with me. I can’t wait to tell her about this.

End of POV

Soo Yeon POV

Now I know how to win him over. I could offer something that hippo couldn’t…his future. If that what it takes to be with him, I’ll do it. We have the same interest in music and that could bring us closer.

I can’t let this guy fall into another girls hands other than me. He will be mine no matter what.

End of POV

Another update!!!!!  Soo Yeon is evil but she's gonna be in the next couple of chapters...stay tuned!!!!

Comments are most welcome...(reading them really made my day!)