I’ll Do Anything You Say

I'm Your Man!!!

 

Next day at school…

Jae Hee and I reached the school gate when we saw the boys are already there waiting for us.

            “Hyun Jae ah…are you sure you wanna do this?” she held my hands.

            “Yeah…it’s for his future…I had to. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” I smiled.

            “Noona!” Chansung was about to run towards me when Taecyeon grabbed his hoodies stopping him.

            “Ahh hyung! Wae?” he glared at Taecyeon looking annoyed.

            “Jagiya…” Wooyoung hugged Jae Hee and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I missed you…”

            “Yaa, you just see me yesterday…”

            “I know…there’s not much time left we can be together like this…next year you’ll be going to college and I’m still here...”

            “It’s not like we can’t go out on weekends…” Jae Hee ruffled Woo Young’s hair and pinch his cheek. “Aigoo…my cute little Youngie…”

            “Hey babe…” Taecyeon put his arms around my shoulders.

            “Khun ah…seriously, I can’t watch these anymore…” Junsu shook his head.

            “Me too…we need to find a girl…fast!”

Taecyeon POV

            “Dude, something is wrong with Hyun Jae today…” I said as Khun, Junsu and I arrived in class.

            “What do you mean?” Junsu sat on his table.

            “I don’t know…something doesn’t feel right with her…”

            “Maybe it’s just your feelings…I’m sure it’s nothing…” Khun looked at me.

            “I hope so…” I looked at the door and Soo Yeon walked in. She smiled but I turned around.

            “Okay…settle down class…”Ms. Park came in. “About our school festival next week, I’ve decided to have Soo Yeon and Taecyeon to represent our class for the main performance line up for that day…piano/violin recital duet.” Wave of cheer echoed in the class.

            “Did she just say my name?” I whispered to Khun.

            “I guess so…”

            “Err…Ms. Park…about that…can I decline it?” I said hoping that I wouldn’t have to be on the same stage with that girl.

            “I’m afraid you can’t…I’ve already sent your name…and you can start practise today. Ok now…free activity.” Ms. Park walked out from the class.

            “I guess you have to do it…” Khun tapped my shoulder.

            “Aww man…”  I leaned back on my chair thinking how I should break the news to Hyun Jae.

End of POV

Soo Yeon POV

I could see the uncomfortable expression on Taecyeon’s face when Ms. Park made the announcement. I was about to talk to him when a text came in.

From: Unknown Number

Meet me at the library now…I need to talk to you. Hyun Jae.

This better be good.

End of POV

Soo Yeon came into the library crossing her arms like an arrogant in those typical chick flicks. I guess she watched too much movies.

            “What is it you wanna talk about?” she pulled out a chair in front of me.

            “It’s about Taecyeon.”

            “Have you made up your mind?”

            “I’ll do what you want…I’ll break up with him and disappear.”

            “Pardon me? You what?”

            “You heard me…now put his name back on the list.”

            “What’s the proof that you will do it for real and not just tricking me into thinking that you did it?”

            “I won’t joke around when it comes to Taecyeon…give me a week and I’ll be gone.”

            “Fine…after a week if I see you’re around…”

            “Don’t worry you won’t…now that I’ve said what I want, I’ll be going. I hope you’re having fun doing all this.” I left the library.

Soo Yeon POV

Finally, Taecyeon will be mine. I don’t hate you Hyun Jae ah…it’s just I want Taecyeon…and you is the only obstacle for me to get to him.

I dialled a number on my phone.

            “Um…appa, about what I said the other day, can you tell Dong Baek uncle to put that name back on the list for the interview tomorrow? It was someone else. Everything is settled now and we’re good again…I’m sure…thanks appa.”

End of POV

Main hall...

            “Did you meet Soo Yeon yet?” Jae Hee asked as we’re arranging the chairs in front of the stage.

            “I did…an hour ago…”

            “Sometime I wish I could just push her off the cliff…she’s damn annoying! Willing to do anything to have a guy that don’t even liked her.” I could see the frustration on Jae Hee’s face.

            “I believe in karma…what comes around, goes around…”

            “Hyun Jae ah…” Jae Hee nudged my arm and pointed her lips to the door. Taecyeon was standing there signalling me to go to him.

            “I’ll be back…” I said to Jae Hee and walked to Taecyeon.

            “Hey baby…” he said holding my hands.

            “You looked happy…does something good happened?” I guess Soo Yeon had already done her part of the deal.

            “My name is back on the list…they said it was a technical problem… computer error or something.” He beamed with smile.

            “Really? That’s great!” I hugged him.

            “But there’s one more thing I should tell you…it’s about Soo Yeon.”

            “What about her?”

            “Ms. Park had Soo Yeon and I perform together at the students’ concert during the festival. I tried to back out but I can’t.”

            “It’s okay…it’s just a show…I don’t mind.”

            “If you say so…the practise starts today so I can’t walk you home.”

            “Okay…I still have Chansung.”

            “And I want you to come with me to the interview tomorrow. I need my source of strength right next to me.”

            “Sure…I’d love to…one one condition…”

            “Anything for my girl…”

            “Lunch is on you.”

            “It’s a deal…”

            “I gotta go back inside…I’ll see you at lunch later ok?” I’m about to walked away, when Taecyeon suddenly grabbed my arm and plant a kiss on my lips.

            “See ya…” he said and left.

            “He looked happy…” Jae Hee came towards me.

            “His name is back on...seems like that is true to her words.”

3.00pm

I was walking alone down the street to the subway when someone came from behind and grabbed my shoulders.

            “Boo!”

I turned around and saw Joon standing laughing his heart out.

            “Yaa! You almost got me a heart attack you idiot!” I smacked the back of his head.

            “My bad…are you going home?”

            “No…I’m going for a ski trip…”

            “Sarcastic as always…that’s the Hyun Jae I know…”

            “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

            “By the way…I’m going back to Canada next week…”

            “For what?”

            “Just to take a break before the UDA semester starts…spending some quality time with my family…when school starts I don’t know when I could go home again.”