Competition

I'm Your Man!!!

 

TaecyeonPOV

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock…it’s almost 8.30am. Shoot! I’m late! I rushed to the bathroom and after a quick shower, I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

            “Noona, why didn’t you wake me up? Now I’m late…it’s all your fault…” I said and grabbed a piece of bread.

            “My fault? You never ask me.” Tae Soon noona gave me her deadly glare.

            “I’m late for school…later noona…” I dashed out the door.

I was a few blocks away from the school when I saw a girl screaming when a guy snatched her purse. I looked at my watch… “aishhh…” My be-kind-to-people instinct kicked in and I ran after the guy.

            “Yaaa…stop right there!” I yelled on top of my lung but no thief would stop when you told them to. He ran to a small alley behind the building so decided to wait at the other side.

I saw the guy coming my way so I stuck out my foot. He tripped and fell over on the pavement.

            “What do you want?!” he got up and brush off the dirt on him.

            “The purse you took from the girl…give it back.”

            “I don’t have it…” he tried to run away again but I managed to grab his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

I took out the purse from his back pocket “you should’ve given it to me when I asked for it nicely…”

            “ off!!!” he threw a punch at me and ran away.

            “Yaaa!!!!” thank god it wasn’t a hard punch but it still stings a little.

I looked over and the purse owner was walking towards me.

            “Here…be careful next time…this is hot spot for snatchers.” I gave her purse.

            “Thanks …your lips…” the girl looked at me with doe-like eyes. She hand me a tissue.

            I felt blood coming out from the left side of my lips. Aishhh…Hyun Jae will ask me tonnes of question if she saw this. I took the tissue and wipe off the blood.

            “I don’t know how I can repay you…”

            “Just don’t get snatch again…that would be helpful…” I looked at the watch and I could picture myself running at the field with Mr. Bae standing at the side holding his stick. Looks like I have to get in through the back door.

I got into class 15 minutes late but luckily, the teacher isn’t here yet.

            “Yaa…what happened to you? Busted lips…did someone beat you up?” Khun grabbed my chin.

            “Trying to help someone but I got this as a present…” just wait until Hyun Jae saw this. She’ll be asking question like a detective.

Ms.Jungwalked into class with someone behind her.

            “Everyone, we have a new addition to the class today…please introduce yourself…”

            “Annyeonghasaeyo…I’m Park Soo Yeon…I hope we can be friends…”

            “She’s hot…” Junsu whispered at me. I looked and it was a familiar face.

            “It’s her…” our eyes met and she was surprised too.

            “You know that girl?”

End of POV

 

Between class…

            “Jae Hee ah…so, how’s your relationship with that younger guy you told me about?”

            “It’s going just fine…”

            “When can I meet this guy?”

            “Soon…but I’m sure you’ll be shock when you saw him.”

            “Is he someone that I know?”

            “You’ll see…”

Chansung and Wooyoung came into the class.

            “Noona!” Chansung hugged me.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “Time for lunch…”

            “I don’t feel like eating…”

            “That’s not an excuse I can accept. Let’s go…” he pulled my hands.

TaecyeonPOV

I felt like an isolated prisoner sitting alone with my earphone on at a table in the cafeteria. Junsu and Khun went to see Mr.Choi and Hyun Jae isn’t here yet. Then someone came and sat in front of me.

            “Annyeong!” and it was the new girl. “Is it ok if I sit here?”

            “Sure…it’s a free country…”

            “I didn’t get your name earlier…”

            “Call me Taecyeon…”

            “I’m Soo Yeon…nice to meet you…what are you listening to?”

            “Um…Mozart…”

            “I like Mozart…one of the greatest composers ever…”

            “Really? I think that too…my friend says I’m old fashioned because I love this kind of music…” I never thought there’s actually someone who shares the same music taste like I did.

            “Me too…Beethoven?”

            “Not so much…he’s no match for Mozart.”

            “I know…”

We’re having a blast talking about classical music when Chansung came with Hyun Jae and the rest of the gang.

End of POV

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Taecyeon were talking to a girl at his table. Who is she? Taecyeon looks like he’s enjoying his conversation with that girl. I wonder what are they talked about.

            “Hyung…” Chansung sat at the table.

            “You’re here…”

            “Who is this?” Jae Hee asked.

            “I’m Park Soo Yeon…I just got transferred here today…”

            “Annyeong noona…I’m Junho, that’s Chansung, Wooyoung, Jae Hee noona and Hyun Jae noona…”

            “Annyeong…nice to meet all of you…” she seems like a nice girl. I looked at Taecyeon and noticed his busted lips.

            “Taecyeon ah...can I talk to you for a minute?”

            “Sure…”

We went outside the cafeteria.

            “What happened to your lips?” I asked and took a closer look at Taecyeon’s busted lips. “Did you get into a fight?”

            “No…I was helping someone and got this as a side gift.”

            “Is it hurt?”

            “At first…but not so much now. But if you give me kiss right here I’m sure it will heal a lot faster.”

            “We’re surrounded with people…let’s go back inside.”

            “If you’re not gonna do it then I will…” he gave a quick kiss on my cheek and ran into the cafeteria.

            “Yaa!”

At the table….

            “Taecyeon hyung…Soo Yeon noona live near your place…” Junho seems excited everytime he looked at Soo Yeon. I think he got crush on her.

            “Really? That’s nice…”

            “Maybe we could go to school together.” Soo Yeon said and looked at Taecyeon.

After lunch, we went back to our class.

            “I think that new girl like Taecyeon.” Jae Hee said to me.

            “He’s a nice guy, who wouldn’t like him anyway?” the truth is, I was a bit jealous when I saw Taecyeon and that girl talking about music together.

Another update...1000++ views....i never thought it would reach that number...luv you guys soooooooooooo much...comments are always welcome!!!!