Just The Two Of Us

I'm Your Man!!!

 

The train ride was fun. Since it’s the weekdays, there’s less people around.

            “This is great…just the two of us…” Taecyeon said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

            “Yeah…I can’t wait to see what Yeosu had waiting for us…”

            “I’ve never saw you this excited before.”

            “Is that a bad or good thing?”

            “Of course it’s good…I hope we could do this again sometime later.”

            “Me too…”

We arrived at Yeosu train station two hours later. It’s afternoon and we decided to grabbed some lunch since I didn’t pack any food for us. After lunch, we went to the town hall.

            “We’re here…so what’s next?” I looked around and saw a map of Yeosu on the wall. “Baby…over here.”

            “Um…we’re right here…there’s amusement park not far away, beach area…” we were scanning the map to get the brief direction of this place. “There’s so much we can do here…we’ve picked the right place.”

            “I know…”

We went to the taxi stand nearby and grabbed a cab.

            “So, you two are on honeymoon here?” the driver asked.

            “Umm…yeah…” Taecyeon winked at me.

            “People don’t get married early these days…I guess you two are the exception.”

            “I had to tie her sooner otherwise someone will snatch her away from me. Ajusshi, could you show us around? This is the first time we’re here so we don’t know the place that well.”

            “Sure…it’s my pleasure.”

After a brief tour around Yeosu area, the taxi driver dropped us at a small guesthouse not far from the main town.

            “This is the cheapest lodging around here…I know newlyweds needs to save up their money for the future.” The driver said.

            “Thank you so much ajusshi…it’s nice meeting you…” we say goodbye to the nice taxi driver and heading to the guesthouse. Situated a few metres away from the beach, it was a perfect place to stay.

            “Is anyone here?” I said and an old woman came out from the back. “Annyeong hasaeyo omoni…” I bowed.

            “Nae…annyeong hasaeyo…can I help you two?” she said with a smile.

            “Yes…the taxi driver this is the cheapest lodging around here. Is there any vacancy left in this guesthouse?”

            “We only have one room left…but it’s a rooftop room…is that ok?”

            “What do you say?” I looked at Taecyeon.

            “I’m cool…it’s up to you…”he said.

            “We’ll take it…”

            “Great…come, let me show you the room.”

The room was at the third floor of the house.

            “Do you like it?” the old woman asked. “Most people doesn’t like rooftop room even though it’s rather cheap compared to standard room.”

            “It’s great omoni…here’s the money.” I hand her five 10000-won bill.

            “Have a pleasant stay…if you need anything just ask me ok?” she said and left.

            “This is cool…” I looked around and it was spacious and cozy with all the necessities. The toilet was clean and there’s a small kitchen too. There’s a balcony facing the open sea. 

            “This feels good…”Taecyeon throw away his bag and lay flat on the bed with his arm wide open.

            “It’s been a long day…let’s rest for a while before we go out…” I said lying next to him.

            “Aww…my back…” he stretched and I heard cracking sound.

            “Are you ok?”

            “I’m fine…I just need to straighten my back, that’s all.”

            “This is nice…” I wrapped my arm over his chest and nuzzled at the bottom of his neck. Seriously, he smells so good…I’m gonna miss this scent…

            “I wish time would just stop right now…”

            “Me too.” his embrace get tighter and before I know it we fall asleep in each other’s arms.

After a good nap, Taecyeon and I decided to explore the town. With a map given by the owner, we went to a vehicle shop and rent an ATV.

            “So, where to my lady?” Taecyeon said as we hopped on the ATV.

            “Um…” I looked at the map. “How about to that amusement park we saw earlier? It looks like fun…”

            “Show me the direction…”

The amusement park was relatively small compared to the one in Seoul but it still has some fun rides. Being in here reminds me of our first date together. That was a time to remember.

            “Let’s get on that Ferris wheel…” I pulled Taecyeon’s hand to the booth.

            “Can we go ride something else? I had bad memories with Ferris wheel back in Boston…” his face kinda pale looking at the ride.

            “What happened?”

            “The staff didn’t secure the door properly and when it stopped at the top, the door opened and I almost fell out of it…if my dad didn’t catch me, I wouldn’t be here right now.”

            “It’s time to erase that painful memories with a good one…didn’t they say to overcome the fear is to the face the fear head on? Come…” I pulled his hands but he wouldn’t budged.

            “What if…”

            “It’s gonna be okay…come, I’ll be next to you all the time.”

We got on one of the gondolas and when the Ferris wheel starts, Taecyeon closed his eyes. His back was stuck straight to the seat looking much tensed.

            “Baby…everything is gonna be okay…” I caressed the back of his palm gently. Slowly he relaxed and opened his eyes. “See, everything is okay…look at that view…wow…”

The open sea was in front of our eyes. The water glistened under the yellow sun.

            “The view is awesome…” he still holding my hand tightly. I never thought he could be this nervous riding a Ferris wheel.

Done having fun at the amusement park, we went to the beach.

            “This place looks different from what we saw while being up on the air…” I took off my shoes and ran to the shore. The cold water greeted my feet making it tingles.

We walked along the beach holding hands together.

            “This looks like a scene in the movies…” Taecyeon said swaying our hands.

            “If only Daniel Henney was standing next to me…then it would be perfect…” I looked at him.

            “Yaa…I’m much better looking than that old ajusshi.” He pouted.

            “Are you jealous?”

            “Of course…aren’t you mad if I say I like Kim Tae Hee being here?”

            “Nope, not even a bit…because I know it will not happen, not in million years…” I splashed some water on him and ran away.

            “Yaa…get back here!”

He caught my hands and dragged me to the water. He pushed me and my clothes are wet being hit by the waves.

            “Yaa Ok Taecyeon! Look what you’ve done!” he just stands there by the shore looking at me laughing his heart out.

            “Who told you to do that earlier?”

            “Yaa! Get here now!”

            “No way!”

            “Ok Taecyeon!”

            “I can’t hear you…did someone just called my name?” he went even further leaving me in the water alone. I had to do something.

            “”Aww…I think I’ve stepped on a sea urchin! Aww…my feet!” I put on my most believable acting face. You gonna fall for it Taecyeon ah…

            “Hyun Jae ah…are you for real?”

            “My feet…it hurts so much…Taecyeon ah…” I pretend to be limp walking out of the water.

            “Baby, hold on…I’m coming…” he came running towards me.

            “Aww…” I started sobbing in pain.

            “Show me your feet…” he bent down to inspect my feet when suddenly I pushed him down. He just stared at me with puzzled look on his face.

            “How did it feel getting all wet? Fun huh?” I said sticking out my tongue.

            “It’s not funny…I really thought you’re hurt…”

            “Well, I’m not…too bad.”

I tried to run away but of course, he was faster than I was. We ended having water fight together. It seems like we’re back being a kid again. Looking at his face smiling and laughing really makes me feel of warm and fuzzy inside. Be happy Taecyeon ah…I hope you’ll always stay like this even when I’m gone…

We sat on a huge piece of rock looking at the sunset.

            “This is beautiful…I’m glad that I’m here with you.”

            “Me too…”

He lifted my chin and leaned over for a kiss. His lips never taste this good before. I wish I could do this forever…

It’s almost dark when we get back to the guesthouse. My clothes are wet and I’m dying to get some shower and change. Taecyeon was in the bathroom and he’s taking a long time in there. My body feels sticky and I have to take these clothes off soon.

            “Baby, can you hurry up? I need to change too!” I knocked the door a few times.

            “I’m coming, I’m coming…” he opened the door.

Stepping out from the bathroom, my eyes almost popped from its sockets looking at him. Wearing his towel below the oblique line, showing that toned chocolate abs. I knew he had a great body but seeing him like this for the first time send heat to my face. I could feel my cheek becoming red as time passed.

            “It’s all yours…I’m done…” he said. The way he drying his wet hair is almost like a scene in the commercial. Everything just went into slow motion mode.

I was just standing there not being able to take my eyes off him. Wake up Hyun Jae ah!

            “Like what you see?” he stood in front of me with a cheeky grin on his face.

            “Huh?” I looked the other way.

            “Someone is blushing here…” he chuckled.

            “No I’m not…” I want to walk away but he blocked my path.

            “I can take these off if you want me too…” he walked closer and closer toward me while holding the tip of his towel. “One pull and it’ll drop to the floor.”

            “Yaa, what are you doing?” I don’t know what I’m going to do if he take the towel off in front of me…I might just jump on him.

            “What’s the problem? We’re newlyweds remember?” he raised his eyebrows repeatedly. I kept walking backward as he comes slowly towards me. Then, my back hit the wall. “Now, you have nowhere to run.” Here comes that y low tone voice of his. Somebody help me! I might do wild things on him if he keeps teasing me like this.

I clutched my towel tightly unable to look at him.

            “Taecyeon ah…”

            “What? It’s obvious that you like what you’re seeing right now aren’t you?” his two hands are on the wall.

Taecyeon POV

            “Taecyeon ah…” her voice trembled. I guess she’s kinda nervous right now. She look so cute.

            “What? It’s obvious that you like what you’re seeing right now aren’t you?” I slammed both of my hands on the wall. She flinched with my sudden action. If the towel in her hands is alive, it will be asking for air right now.

            “Taecyeon ah…just let me go to the bathroom, ok? I need to change.”

            “You could do that here…looking at you right now…somehow it’s really …”

            “What…what…what are you talking about?”She stuttered.

I leaned over for a kiss. Our lips are about to touch when someone opened the door.

            “Omo! I came at the wrong time…” the old woman turned around. “I’m sorry, I should’ve knocked…”

Hyun Jae quickly went into the bathroom leaving me alone not knowing what to do.

            “I just want to let you know…the dinner is ready…come to the kitchen downstairs whenever you’re ready…I’ll be going now.”

            “Um…thank you so much omoni…” that’s all I could say when the old woman left. This is embarrassing…

End of POV

I got into the bathroom and locked the door. I’m starting to think it’s a bad idea for us to stay in one room. He got looking at me? What was that about? Does that even possible? I looked into the mirror and stared at my reflection. How can he be with all these extra fat on my body? I guess every man is different.

After having the much needed shower and change into new clothes I’m ready to get out. I just hope that Taecyeon is fully dressed right now. I opened the door and he was standing in front of me only in his towel…again. He stared at me with those piercing eyes.

            “I can’t take it anymore…I need you right now!” he pulled me into his arms and attacked my lips. His rough kiss making me weak in the knees.

            “What are you doing?” I pushed me away. I was panting breathing for air.

            “Please don’t say no…I need you! I can’t hold it in any longer…” his hands were already under my shirt, groping every inch of me.

            “But…but…”

            “I know you want me too…”

He kissed me again and this time I wasn’t able to resist. He pushed me to the wall and continued invading my mouth with his soft yet powerful lips. My hands found his towel and in a flash, I pulled it from his waist. He was about to take off my shirt when suddenly there’s a knock on the door…

            “Hyun Jae ah…hurry up…I’m hungry…” Taecyeon said from the outside.

Oh my god…it was all my imagination! Hyun Jae ah…what’s happening to you? You’re crazy! Wake up from your dream Kim Hyun Jae! I slapped myself a few times to get my head straight again. Dear god just let me go through the night with peace… 

 

Another update!!!!! don't forget to leave your comments!!!!