100th Day Anniversary Part 2

I'm Your Man!!!

 

My imagination was cut short when a  three guys came over standing in front of me.

            “Don’t you think that you’re a little too heavy for that swing?” one of them said. I looked at him and…hold on…I’ve seen this face before.

            “Excuse me…did you own this? I don’t think so…” I think I know these guys.

            “Fatty Hyun Jae…” he said and smiled.

            “Kang Tae Sung?”

            “It’s been a while Hyun Jae ah…you’re a lot smaller than I think you would be…and kinda cute too.”

            “And you’re still as shallow as you used to be…I guess your brain doesn’t grow up with you…”

            “Feisty…just the way I like. Apart from that extra few pounds of fat you have, you’re really my style…”

            “Really? Somehow it sounds like an insult to me…”

            “You wanna go out with me? I’m pretty popular among girls in my school…you should be lucky that I’m asking you out.” He held my hands.

            “I’d rather date a chimp than you…thanks but no thanks…” I snatched my hands away.

            “Dude, who is this girl anyway?” one of his friends asked.

            “A girl I knew way back…”

            “I better leave than wasting my time with brainless idiot like you…” I’m about to walked away passed him when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

            “Why don’t you spend some time with us? We’ll make you feel how it’s like being with a man.”

            “Seriously? Don’t you have anything else better to do? Let me go…” I tried to pull my arm away but his grip got tighter.

            “What if I don’t want to?” he smirked.

            “And you have to face me instead…” I turned around and there he was standing with crossed arm looking at us.

            “Who the hell are you?”

            “I’m his boyfriend…” Taecyeon said.

            “Boyfriend? You’ve gotta be kidding me.”

            “You wish…now, let go off her arm before I break yours.”

Tae Sung’s friend whispered something to him and slowly he loosens his grip.

            “It’s your lucky day…let’s go fellas…see you soon Hyun Jae ah…” Tae Sung winked at me and walked away.

            “Only when hell freezes over…” I guess some people don’t change with time.

            “What are you doing alone here? Don’t you know how dangerous it is for girls to be out at night?”Taecyeon stood in front of me.

            “You don’t have to yell at me! I’m not miles away…I can hear you just…” I couldn’t finish my words when he pulled me into his arms.

            “I missed you so much…,”he whispered. “These two weeks is the worst time in my life…”

He loosens his embrace and look at me.

            “Do you still mad at me?” he said.

            “I wouldn’t do this if I were still mad at you…” I tip toed and kissed him on the lips. He deepened the kiss and there’s fireworks exploded inside my head that very moment. The feeling of our first kiss came back to me. Words cannot describe how much I missed this guy.

A while later…

            “Just so you know…Soo Yeon is out from the picture. I decided that she and will never be friends…ever!” he said as we sat on a platform on top of the children slides.

            “That is something I wanted to hear…my boy did a good job…” I rubbed his chin just like a cat.

            “I know…so, what did you do all day?”

            “Nothing…I went to Han River…I met Joon there…”

            “Joon?” I could see his tone changed.

            “Before you get all jealous and stuff, I didn’t meet him on purpose…he just happened to be there when I arrived. It was coincidence that we met there.”

            “I believe you…”

            “What did you do here anyway?”

            “I just got back from your place.”

            “My place?”

            “Yeah…I went to meet you but Dong Wan hyung told me you went out…I waited for three hours but you didn’t come home…I tried to call but it won’t get through.”

            “My phone is dead…I forgot to recharge the battery…sorry…”

            “I need to tell your brothers that you’re with me now.” Taecyeon took out his phone and dialled Rae Won oppa’s number. “Hello…hyung…Hyun Jae’s with me now…I met her at the playground…yeah, her phone died…ok…I’ll send her home later…yes hyung…bye.” He hung up.

            “What did he say?”

            “He told me to make sure you’re home safe and sound.”

            “That’s my oppa…”

            “By the way…who is that guy bothering you earlier? Seems like you knew him.”

            “Don’t be surprise but he’s the one who bullied you when you’re a kid.”

            “He’s the one?”

            “Yup…I don’t expect him to recognise me either…I guess that I’m not somebody that people can easily forget…” I laughed.

            “You are…you know that today is a special day right?” he looked at me.

            “You remembered?”

            “How can I forget important day like this? I got a present for you…”

            “You do?”

He took out a small box from his pocket and gave it to me. I opened it and in there laid the most beautiful couple rings I’ve ever seen.

            “This…is…couples ring…”

            “No…this is cow’s nose ring…of course it’s a couple rings. It’s for us…” he took one and put slide it on my ring finger. “You like it?”

            “Like it? I love it! Thank you so much…” I hugged him.

            “Do I have to put that one on my own?” he pointed his lips to the other ring in the box.

            “Oops…sorry…” I took the ring and put on him. “Perfect match…”

            “Just like us…” he laced his ringers together with mine and kissed my forehead. “ I love you…”

            “I love you too…” I lay my head on his shoulder.

            “Happy 100th day anniversary baby…”

We hang out at the playground talking and goofing around just like when we’re kids as this place holds many our sweet memories together.

It’s almost my curfew time so he decided to walk me home.

            “Here we are…” Taecyeon said still holding my hands. “I made a great decision choosing these rings huh?”

            “Yeah…” I just can’t take my eyes off it. “Oh…I just remembered…I got something for you…” I took out a box from my bag and gave it to him.

            “What’s this?”

            “Opened it…” I said.

He tore off the wrapper and opened the box. He froze for a while looking at the watch.

            “It’s…it’s…Tag Haeur watch that I always wanted…you bought this for me?” he looked so surprised. Cute…

            “Now you can put away that broken watch you have there.” I took out his old watch from his wrist and put on the new one. “Looks good on you…”

            “How…you…” Taecyeon would stutter when he’s in shock.

Flashback

            “Baby, what time is it now?” I asked. Taecyeon and I are having fun hanging out at the karaoke until we lost track of time.

            “I don’t know…there’s no single clock in this room.” He looked around searching for a clock.

            “What happened to your watch?” Taecyeon always wears a watch wherever he goes. He can’t live without it.

            “It’s broke…” he showed me a scratched watch wrapped around his wrist.

            “Yaa…you wear a broken watch?” no one ever wear a broken watch…unless they’re mentally ill.

            “I’m wearing this until I save enough money to buy that Tag Haeur watch I told you about.”

End of Flashback

            “Happy 100th day anniversary baby…” I said and kissed his cheek. He pulled me in for a hug.

            “Today by far is the happiest day in my life.”

            “Me too.” I wish I could hug him like this forever.

Then…

            “Not again…why do I have to be the one to witness this scene? Can’t it be someone else instead?” Rae Won stood in front of the gate looking at us.

We broke the hug and there it was the awkward feeling once again.

            ‘Oppa…”

            “Hyung…”

            “I’ll just leave the trash here and go back inside…” Rae Won put a huge black plastic back in the trash can and went back in.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

another update! how's the story so far? interesting? Boring? fun? tell me what you think ok? there would be 4 or 5 chapters left....TT TT....stay tuned for the next update!!! 

Don't forget to comment!