Cat Fight!

I'm Your Man!!!

 

It’s been two days and Taecyeon still giving me the silent treatment. Every message that I’ve sent got no reply and he would ignore my calls. I bet he’s still angry with me.

            “Yaa, haven’t you made up with Taec yet?” Jae Hee asked as we’re changing into our PE clothes.

            “No…he’s been ignoring me. I’m at my wits end.”

            “Wooyoung told me that he’s been really quiet these few days whenever they hangout.”

            “He’s still mad at me.”

PE time and we’re gathered together in the gym.

            “Looks like another joint PE class.” I looked over and saw Taecyeon and his whole class walked into the gym. Soo Yeon was there too walking next to him.

He went passed me by without even looking at me. I grabbed his arm but he just pulled it away.

            “I never saw him like that.” Jae Hee whispered.

            “Neither do I.”  I wonder what I should do so that he will talk to me again.

            “Hyun Jae ah…” Joon came.

            “Hey…”

            “Okay, since Mr. Son is on leave today, we’ll be having a joint PE class. Now, one round in this gym and we’ll start with warming up session.” Mr. Tae blew his whistle and the class begin.

Taecyeon POV

I walked passed Hyun Jae and I felt that she grabbed my arm. I just went straight ignoring her. Is that too much? Should I just go to her? I’ve been ignoring her for two days. I’m hurt that she choose Joon over me…

            “Yaa…you’re still gonna ignore her like that?” Khun said while we were jogging around in the gym.

            “I don’t know.”

            “You know…right now you’re acting like a jerk. For two days you’ve been ignoring all of her messages and calls.” I never thought Khun would say that to me. “Even Joon said all that happened was his fault.”

            “She just chooses him than me. You know how that feels?”

            “Just put yourself in her shoes. Wouldn’t you do the same? Cause I know you would.”

            “Ok…spread out…and start warming up. Hyosung ah…you’ll be the leader today.” Mr. Tae said.

I looked and saw Joon next to her. She was smiling and then our eyes met. Then Soo Yeon came grabbing my arm.

            “Taecyeon ah…how do I look today?” she asked.

            “Um…good…” I looked at Hyun Jae again and she went to the viewers’ bench.

End of POV

I was looking at Taecyeon and just before I could go to him, Soo Yeon came standing grabbing his arm. I just walked back heading to the viewers’ bench.

            “Are you okay?” Joon gave me a bottle of water.

            “I’m fine…you know I’m not fond of jogging and stuff related to running.”

            “I know…so, how things with you and Taecyeon?”

            “I don’t know…I guess he’s still mad at me. But it’s okay…I understand.” I said.

            “I hope things work out between you two.” He held my hands.

            “Thanks.”

            “Now, free activity…but don’t leave the gym until I told you to. If I caught any of you, detention for a week.” Mr. Tae left the gym.

            “Hyun Jae ah…we’re playing volleyball, wanna join?” Sun Ah asked me.

            “Sure…”

As we’re about to start the game, we realise there one player short in my team.

            “We need another player.”

            “I’ll do it!” Soo Yeon came. “Can I do the first serve?”

            “Sure.” Sun Ah pass the ball to her.

I just stand at the front with Jae Hee next to me.

            “Here it goes!”

The next thing I know the ball hit the back of my head. I was in daze for a while.

            “Oops! Sorry…my bad. Hyun Jae ah…mian!” she said with fake smile cross her face.

            “It’s ok…” I just nodded trying to keep my cool. I heard laughing at the back.

            “Here we go!” she serve and again the ball hit my head. “Aigoo…what’s wrong with me today? Hyun Jae ah, I’m so sorry.”

            “I think she did on purpose. I should’ve cat scratch her fake face earlier.” Jae Hee whispered.

            “Relax….” I’m not letting her slip next time around.

            “This one for real. Are you ready? Here we go.” Soo Yeon said tossing the ball up.

Again, the ball hit me. That’s it! She did this on purpose. You picked the wrong day to mess with me. No more Ms. Nice from me.

            “Yaa! What the hell is that?!” I turned around and walked up to her.

            “What do you mean?” she trying to look all innocent but I could see through her like a glass wall.

            “You did that on purpose didn’t you?” Jae Hee was about to get her hands on Soo Yeon but I managed to stop her.

            “What if I did?” she smirked.

            “I knew you’re a fake the minute I first saw you.”

            “I did hit the ball on purpose. What are you gonna do about it?” she said crossing her arms.

            “Nothing…I don’t want to stoop myself down to your lower level.” I said. Jae Hee looked at me and smiled.

The girls around us were shocked when I said that. I bet they never saw this side of me before.

            “What did you just call me?”

            “A …should I spell it for you? B.I.T.C.H…Park Soo Yeon. Anything wrong with that?”

            “Yaa!” she screamed.

She starts grabbing my hair. Like a reflex, I grabbed her hair too. The girls tried to stop us neither one of us would let go our grip. This is it. I don’t care what ever happened today. I’m so sick of this girl. I need to give her a piece of my mind.

Taecyeon POV

            “Dude, don’t you think that you’re going just a little too far with Hyun Jae?” Junsu asked.

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, she’s trying to make up with you for two days but all you do is ignoring her.”

            “I’m just afraid Joon will make his move and you lose her to him.” Khun added.

            “Hey, what’s going on over there?”

I turned around and saw a crowd gathered at the middle of the gym.

            “Isn’t that Hyun Jae? She’s in a fight with Soo Yeon?” HyunJaein a fight? That’s not like her.

End of POV

            “Yaa, you have the nerve to call me that! You big hippo!” Soo Yeon screamed, as she wanted to slap me.

              “That’s what you are! A !” I caught her hand to stop her. “It’s not that easy for you to touch my face!”

              “I’m gonna get you fat !” she grabbed my hair and pulled it with all her might. I felt like my scalp gonna fall of any second now.

Suddenly she fell flat down on the ground not moving as if she’s faint.

            “Hyun Jae ah...” I turned over and saw Taecyeon coming our way. “What are you doing?”

            “Defending myself. Yaa, Park Soo Yeon…you can cut your acting now!” I said. But Soo Yeon just laid there, not moving an inch.

            “Soo Yeon ah…” Taecyeon kneeled down trying to wake Soo Yeon up. He lightly tapped he cheeks a few times. And ‘miraculously’ she open her eyes.

            “Oh…Taecyeon ah…my head is hurt.” She tried to get up but fell back down.

            “Yaa, just cut it! I know you’re faking it!” I said looking at her.

            “Yeah…Park Soo Yeon the best fake actress!” Jae Hee said.

            “My head hurt…Taecyeon ah…” Soo Yeon started to cry. Such a good actor.

            “Here comes the fake cry…”

            “Hyun Jae ah…what’s got into you?” Taecyeon looked at me.

            “She started it…” This is just great. Another issue.

            “No, I didn’t…we’re playing ball and I accidentally hit the ball at her. Then suddenly, she attacked me even after I apologise.”

            “What happened to you? You’re not the type that would start a fight.” Taecyeon looked at me.

            “You believe what that just said?” I can’t believe he actually fall for that sly tricks.

Joon came.

            “Hyun Jae ah, are you ok? What happened?” he spun me around facing him and looked all over me.

            “I’m fine…don’t worry.”

            “Taecyeon ah…my head hurt, can you take me to the doctor’s office?” Soo Yeon said making her sad face.

            “Sure...” He lifted her up bridal style and walked out from the gym.

I went to the viewers’ bench after Taecyeon and Soo Yeon left. I heard whispers among the student but I don’t give a damn about it.

            “Whoa…look what we got here! All these years I’ve known you…this is the first time I saw the feisty Hyun Jae!” Junsu said sitting next to me.

            “Yeah…I can’t believe there’s actually this side of you.”  Khun smiled.

            “You like it?” I said.

            “Yeah…”

            “I should’ve ripped that girl apart when I got the chance. Such a fake ! She purposely hit the ball at Hyun Jae!” Jae Hee makes a fist. “If only I had a chance!”

            “Are you sure you’re okay? Should we go to the doctor’s office to get you checked up?” Joon is worried about me.

            “No need…I’m fine. A few scratches from that doesn’t kill me.”

            “Tough girl indeed…” Khun tapped my shoulder.

            “You know me.”

An hour later, PE class ended. I was walking to the changing room when I saw Taecyeon standing by the wall.

            “I think he wants to talk to you.” Jae Hee said pointing her lips towards Taecyeon. “I’ll see you in the locker.”

            “Ok.” I walked up to him.

            “We need to talk.” He said.

            “About what?”

            “What did you do that? Soo Yeon said it was unintentional…and she apologised.”

            “And you believe her? But then, what not to believe…fake cry, fake innocent…she could’ve won the best actress award in Oscar.”

            “What’s got into you? This is not like you. Hyun Jae I know is not the type that starts fight.”

            “Maybe you didn’t know me that well. Fine, if you gonna believe that , then go ahead, I don’t care. You just believe her more than me, your girlfriend.”

            “Just like when you choose Joon over me.”

            “So this is what it’s all about huh? You know what, I’m gonna leave. Just go back to that that you believe so much.” I turned around and walked away. My eyes welled up with tears.

Another update this week...i'm afraid that i can't get on the internet later so i made this for all of my lovely readers!!!! comments are most welcome!!!! luv ya!!!!! Muaahhhh!!!!! Bear hugs and kisses!!!!!