Rooftop Meeting

I'm Your Man!!!

It was the fourth period and I’m having math class. I hate math...everytime the teacher came in, my eyes are like being glued together. Mr. Hong is a great teacher but the way he teaches makes you yawn more than when you watch a long 1920’s movies. He wears a thick spec that looks more like a magnifying glass and he can’t seem to notice what his students do in the class. Jae Hee were asleep next to me and I saw the others just doing their own stuff so I decided to ditch the class and go somewhere else.

I went up to the rooftop and as always nobody there. “It feels good!” I took a deep breath and sit on an old couch by the wall. This is the place I usually went to if I need to clear my mind or when I need my alone time. I put on my earphone and my mp3 player. If only I had some of Min Woo’s chocolate brownies now...it will be picture perfect. Me and the chocolate brownies...alone...to sink my teeth into that soft, fudgy cake... those hazelnut bites...

            “You’re thinking about food again aren’t you?”

“Aisshhh! Who dare to disturb my chocolate brownies daydream?” I opened my eyes and saw Taecyeon’s face is a few inches away from mine. I let out a scream and when I stand up our forehead banged together.

Taecyeon’s POV

English were extremely bored so I have to get out from class. Junsu was busy writing his songs and Khun can’t stop doodling something on the text book and the result I’m on my own ditching the class. I decided to go to the rooftop since it will be no one there.

When I arrived, I saw Hyun Jae sitting on the couch with her earphone on, her eyes closed and smiling alone. I wonder what’s she thinking about right now. I hope it’s me...My face was a few inches from her and she didn’t notice me at all. Seeing her face this close made me wanted to squeeze that chubby cheek. The smile that I won’t forget... it was the same, like the first time I saw her 8 years ago.

“You’re thinking about food again aren’t you?”  What’s wrong with this lips?! I should’ve said something else. I was slapping my mouth in my head. She opened her eyes, let out a scream and the next thing I know our forehead banged together and she fall back on the couch.

End of POV

I rubbed my forehead so does he. Why did he have to come here of the entire place in this huge school?

            “What are you doing here?” I said and rubbed my forehead. I hope it doesn’t leave any bruise.

            “I could ask the same thing to you...you head is hard as a rock.” Taecyeon sat on the couch next to me.

            “Only squid have soft head...jerk...”

            “What did you say?”

            “Nothing...” sitting here alone right next to Taecyeon feels kinda weird. I took a glance at him and I noticed that he have such a beautiful jaw line... pointed nose...perfect chin...and I found myself staring at him.

            “Do you like me that much?” he asked and stared right at my face. I quickly looked away, hiding my blushed face. Why am I blushing anyway?

            “You could just say if you like me...” he said and looked at me.

            “I might look like this, but I’m not crazy yet...why would I like someone like you?”

            “But, why are you staring at me and blushed?” he kept looking at me without blinking.

            “I’m not blushing...it’s just hot up here...”

            “Yeah right...” I could see his smirking at the corner of my eyes.

 

it's a short chapter...mianhae.....i'll try to update soon....