Jealousy

I'm Your Man!!!

 

It was class-cleaning day and I’m charge of mopping the floor together with Jae Hee.

            “Hyun Jae ah…can I ask you something?”

            “What is it?”

            “If Taecyeon was 2 years younger than you…would you still date him?”

            “Yeah...age is just a number…I like him and he liked me…it’s all that matter.”

            “Doesn’t it look weird? I mean…that guy is young enough to be your little brother…”

            “Tell me…are you seeing someone right now and he’s a younger guy?” I looked at her.

            “Yeah…he got everything I want in a guy…but his age…”

            “Do I know him?”

            “You’ll know when you see him…so, should I go for it?”

            “As your best friend I just want you to be happy…if you’re happy with this guy then go for it…ignores what others say…I got your back.”

            “You’re really are my best friend.”

            “I know…now, let’s finish our job before Ms.Cha came in.”

We’re done mopping the floor when Jae Hee said she have somewhere to go. Looks like I’ll be the one who have to wash the mops…alone. I was alone at the washing area outside the gym when Joon came startled me from behind.

            “Boo!!!”

            “Yaa Lee Joon! You almost gave me a heart attack!” I slapped his arm.

            “Sorry…what are you doing?” he said standing next to me.

            “I’m cooking stew here…can’t you see?”

            “Want me to help?”

            “No thanks...I can do it alone.”

Without saying a word, Joon grabbed the other mop and start washing it next to me.

            “Yaa…if you wanna help me then do it properly…you gonna ruin the mop.”Joon was stepping on the mop as if it hurt him or something.

            “Nae ajumma!”

            “What did you just call me?”

            “Ajumma…it somehow suits you…” he laughed his heart out.

I took a small bucket of water and splashed it at him. “Now, you look like an ajusshi…”

            “Yaa, Kim Hyun Jae…” his clothes are soaking wet. “You are so dead.”

            “What are you gonna do?” before I could do anything he took the water hose and sprayed the water at me. I manage to avoid it but he came running towards me, grabbed my waist dragging me to the water pipe. We were playing with water when suddenly someone came.

            “I see that you’re having fun…”

Taecyeon’s POV

I went to Hyun Jae’s class to see her but her friends said that she went out to the washing area to clean up the mop. I should go help her then. I went to the washing area and a few steps away I heard a Hyun Jae laughter and seconds later an unidentified male voice. I wonder who that could be.

I peeked over the wall and saw Hyun Jae and Joon were playing with water together. He hands were around Hyun Jae’s waist trying to drag her to the pipe. I felt like a fire being built up inside of me seeing that scene.

HyunJaegot Joon in headlock and he was struggling to get himself free from her. I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

End of POV

I was surprised to see Taecyeon standing there. Joon immediately took his hands off me.

            “I guess I should be leaving now…I’ll see you later Hyun Jae ah…” Joon walked away.

            “I saw that you’re having a good time with Joon just now.” Taecyeon looked at me.

            “He just helped me washing these dirty mops…that’s all.”

            “I saw he did something more with you…or maybe I came at the wrong time.”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” I could sense that he’s being sarcastic with me.

            “The way I saw you two just now…you seems happy when he got his hands all over you…” he just stood there crossing his arms.

            “Wait a minute…are you jealous?” it’s the first time he’s been acting like this. I walked and stood in front of him.

            “Any man with a brain would be jealous when some other guy running their hands on his girlfriend.” He looked at the other way as he said those words.

            “Taecyeon ah…” I said and hugged his waist tightly. I looked at his face and he was surprised.

            “What are you doing?”

            “I’m hugging my own boyfriend…is that a crime? Aigoo…my Taecyeon know how to get jealous…very cute…”

            “I’m not jealous…well…maybe a bit…it’s just that I don’t like other guys have their hands on you…especially Joon.”

            “But Chansung is always hugging me…”

            “He’s your cousin…and I knew Joon liked you…I’m afraid if I lose you to someone else…” he looked at me.

            “Baby, look…you’re not gonna lose me…you’re the only one that my heart belongs to…”

            “How can I be sure?”

            “I only do this to the guy I love…” I kissed him. Man, I never get tired of those y juicy lips.

            “I don’t think that can convince me. I need something more convincing…” he winked at me and tighten his embrace round my waist.

            “We’re at school…what if Mr. Bae caught us here?”

            “The teachers are busy with their meeting…” He leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. It’s like I’m being cast under a spell everytime he did that. The way his lips moved is intoxicating…it can be rough sometime and then it becomes smooth.

We were busy making out when someone came.

            “Yaa…get a room will you? You’re making one single guy burst with anger here…” Junsu stood there looking at us.

            “Hey, it’s not our fault that you can’t find someone…” Taecyeon said.

            “I gotta go put this mops in the store…I’ll see you later…” I gave Taecyeon a peck on his cheek and left.

I was walking into the storage room when I heard girls talking.

            “Yaa…I can’t believe that Taecyeon actually dating that oversized girl. Did he lose a bet or something?” she said.

            “I guess so…which guy in their right mind would date her anyway? I wonder what kind of spell she cast on him…” the other one said and laughed.

            “They won’t last long…another 3 weeks and I’ll bet he would break up with her. Could you imagine the embarrassment he feel walking holding hands with that girl?”

            “He’s totally out of her league…he could go for someone better…like us…great body, exceptional beauty…they’re such a mismatched couple…”

            “That why I said they won’t last long…it’s matter of time when Taecyeon get his mind straight and realise he made a mistake dating her. And when that time comes, she will wake up from her dream.”

They walked out and saw me standing by the door. They gave me this you-heard-what-we-said-but-we-don’t-care look at me and walked away. One of them even hit my shoulder intentionally.

I was in my room that night trying to finish my homework but those girls words kept ringing in my head for some reason. What if Taecyeon did feel embarrassed being with me? Is this relationship I had with him is just a dream that too good to be true?

 

Another upade for my loyal readers....hope y'all like it....commentsare most welcome!!!! they're the reason i kept writing....MUAH!!!!!smiley